Troubleshooting [F4M]

Info
Customer service can be a very helpful girl today.
52 words
4.62
6.6k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tivecs
tivecs
41 Followers

Unpolished audio tale of a customer service agent getting dominated (albeit in a pretty gentle manner). Plenty of "sir", some "good girl"s and some minor masturbation assistance.

This is a fantasy that does not reflect any realities whatsoever. Don't try this at home. Customer service already has a lot to deal with.

--:--
--:--
1.0
tivecs
tivecs
tivecs
41 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good girl well done, but you can do better. Constructive criticism use some sound effects. I would love to here that sloppy wet pussy.

Benji2049Benji2049over 1 year ago

What an absolute treat this was. Your voice has a soft, innocent quality that belies the passion underneath, and the way the story twists from the rep fulfilling the caller's fantasy to having it fulfilled for herself - perfection! This was so well written and deliciously acted. Thank you for sharing!

Share this

Similar Stories

Ravish Me Are you going to let your good girl cum for you?in Audio
The Switch: Making Me Yours Let me tell you what I'd like you to do to me...in Audio
Dangerous A sub is terribly drawn to her Dom.in Audio
Bound The way her body reacts when you call her 'Good Girl'.in Audio
OMG You are so Good Just Trying First Submission Moans and Orgasm. [F4M]in Audio
More Stories