Truce Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Worry not, little moth," unspokenly brought me to the brink. "I am in-control," and her claim carried me over, spurting evidence erupting leaving me along with all worry.

Sometime later, I seemed to surprise her a few times as I pried my eyes open to find her sitting cross-legged on the floor, in-front of my body positioned the same way. When my eyes were closed, I could feel another shift of energy flowing between us, built up from earlier, pulling us a little deeper into one another, hoping to gain more perspective, and especially more revelations on her. It seemed to be hard to do, expending a lot of energy. So much had been used already, from the spontaneous teleportation, to her partial identification, and still trying to use more; I could tell it was taking a toll, especially on her.

"M...Mere..dith," I croaked out in concern, opening my eyes sometime later to one last look, seeing her eyes open, gently smiling. She looked so peaceful, so unbothered by anything, as if engaged in simple meditation. I could feel her being that way on the edge of a cliff she was nearing, fearing she was, or we were on the cusp of bottoming out, surprised at all to sense a Maelstrom with limitations, that know her Hierarch well wasn't bottomless. I could feel her still attempting to search for more, probing but getting no further, feeling the coming risk. The worry in my eyes eased as she eased up on her energies, reaching over to kiss my forehead. With that kiss came a wave of energy rushing over me, pulling me back into deep, mental currents, and back to the room at Epsilon I'd almost forgotten had existed for one joyous night.

Too exhausted to move or process anything else, I fell back to the floor, on the cusp of needed sleep. A deep chill shot up my spine, and settled into my brain, like the start of a really bad head-cold; I grabbed at the covers from the bed and pulled them over me, clutching to them for warmth. Shivers from the cool floor gave me enough energy to pull myself up to the mattress, waiting for the chill to go away; it slowly left my body, and but remained in my head. Drowsiness not caring how cold I was, I clutched to keeping Meredith on my mind to heat my dreams to last all night before tomorrow's reality would set in.

12