Truck Guy - Beach Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ona_edge
ona_edge
35 Followers

She asked "what if someone walks in?" This implied showering nude, even if she was only washing her hair and her torso. But the obvious question didn't register with either of us. Isn't that interesting? She thought "it is a shower so I must be nude." I thought, "she is just going to rinse her hair" so her swimsuit bottom would stay on, and she would add the coverup after she dried.

Of course, with my mindset, I was not sure why there would be a problem if somebody walked in.

In terms of somebody "just walking by" when they were outside the door, I pointed out that she would be in shadow, on the far side of the building, while anybody passing by would be in the sun, so they couldn't see much. She agreed.

After a moment I said I would stand outside the door. If a guy tried to enter or leer at her I would start a conversation to slow him up. (In my experience, leering guys don't like company.) She was not going to be long. I said nothing about her being naked, because I promised not too and with Erin it is better to err on the side of caution. I'm a strong enough physical presence to keep most guys away just with body language. Except troublemakers, of course.

"Girls are okay to come in, right?" I asked.

"Oh yes, it could be an emergency." When she said that I realized there were no mirrors; that credited the "it wasn't finished" theory, so a door could show up next week. Maybe a room divider wasn't too much to hope for as well.

She also said couples and mixed groups could enter. It is not fair to stop them, and more women would be her best protection. Any guy with a girl who stares at Erin is in trouble with his girl.

I took position at the entrance, with my back to the shower, watching for anyone coming. So I did not see Erin take her swimsuit bottom off and toss it on one of the benches before she started her shower.

I stood just outside the entrance, in the shadow of the building. When I glanced inside and got a quick look of Erin standing at a shower - nude. The water was on as I yelled, I was going to say she had no soap so she didn't need to take off her swimsuit. But with the shower running the space was very noisy and the building echoed so she did not hear. I must say she looked hot from the back like that. Of course, most women do.

I stepped further away from the door so I could hear anybody coming - the shower was very noisy. I took a step or two toward the corner which was closest to the beach and the side path, on the reasonable assumption that anybody wanting a shower would come from that direction.

It paid off in just moments, I heard a bunch of voices coming my way. They sounded mostly female but I was not positive, so I stepped around the corner to see three groups walking up the side path. The first group was 3 women who looked thirty-something, they were wearing what looked to me like pricey fashion bikinis with a fancy design. Next came 6 females that looked around 20, all wearing the same type of bikini but in different colors; the bikinis were an asymmetric design exposing one-shoulder and one-hip. The third group was 3 women, maybe mid twenties, all with lush, curvy (but not fat) figures and large tits; think of some of the more generously proportioned Playboy models, or that "Bride Of Chuckie" actress in her prime. That was when I remembered the bikini contest.

The thing about the third group was they were wearing the tiniest bikini bottoms I had ever seen! The waistband was a fishing line. The front of was not the typical "V" but a single point of contact with the waistband. The fabric then tapered out forming a tight little "pouch" that was stuffed with labial lips; you could see all because the material was like a sheer stocking. They were different colors: neon red, neon yellow and a neon pink. Two of the girls had short cut-off t-shirt tops that were barely decent - the bottoms of their breasts were exposed. The third girl had a regular bikini top which she was pulling off when I saw her, she could not get the straps right.

I'm a guy, so I looked. I like all tits, big and small, I am just that type of guy. These were large but perfectly shaped. Maybe even "very large."

The topless girl's tiny bikini bottom was neon pink, she really drew the eye. She was playing with the straps of her top, in "full headlight" mode with her eyes focused on the straps while she was about 15 feet from me. She absent-mindedly walked straight towards me without looking. We almost bumped. I admit that when faced with those headlights I froze like the proverbial deer in a spotlight. She saw me looking but did not seem offended, she was more frustrated with her top. After a moment I averted my eyes. She kind of smiled apologetically at me; she was supposed to be covered up at this point, so she was at fault. She knew what she was showing, and I imagine very few guys didn't look.

Still, I had averted my eyes, and she noticed so as she stepped around me she said, "My, a real gentleman... why didn't I meet you sooner?"

"I'm here with my wife."

"Wives can look too, I don't mind." The way she said the words suggested my wife could do a lot more than just looking. "Say, Mr. Gentleman, could you help me?" She held up her hands and I saw the problem - she (and her friends) wore these huge decorated fingernails so she could not work the clasp on her top. That was why the other two wore t-shirts.

Well, I am a gentleman, so I gingerly helped her without trying to grab an extra feel or anything. I had to get behind her. The bikini bottom in back was pretty much nonexistent. The gusset, which was just like a strip of binding tape, stopped just above the rosebud where it became a vertical fishline. Unlike her slit and clit arrangement in front, her rosebud was not visible, but her whole crack above the rosebud was. There was a dot of neon pink material where the vertical and waist fishing lines met, it attracted the eye.

The clasp on the top was easy but I wanted to make sure the adjustment was right so she played with the straps. It was good and she thanked me.

We shared a few words as we kept walking up the side path. It seems the trio had won a bikini contest: females under 25, topless. The skimpy "show all" bottoms were handmade.

Then she asked, "where is your wife?"

I looked at the entrance to the shower just in time to see a short guy in a swimsuit coming from the other direction turn into the shower.

I excused myself.

-

Chapter 3. Backstory

I need some critical history about Erin before I go on. In high school (two classes), nursing school (three classes), and at her first job (at the lunch table) my wife was exposed to some feminist views that were stronger than the mainstream. All preached the same militant tune: "my body, my choice!"

Each of the classes spent at least a month looking at fairy tales, traditional stories, literature and popular current authors to find the "subtle chauvinist themes." The first example they all jumped on as "especially insidious" was the strong "white knight" who rescued the weak "helpless maiden" and was, by implication, awarded her maidenhead and her submissive servitude as wife/drudge/sexual receptacle for the rest of her "oh so happy" life.

As a parallel point, these people preached that most men, even the good ones, were naturally aggressive "knights" who were geared up for conflict. They causing many problems on both a large and small scale. Women as a group had to actively "turn from" aggression to make the world and the home a better place. They did recognize exceptions, they always mentioned defending a child in danger as a justified reason for aggression - assuming righteous language and moral examples were not sufficient. Man and women had to defend children.

Erin's supervisor at her first job, who had graduated with a degree in Woman's Studies, was particularly keen on connecting the "white knight" theme with fidelity in marriage. ("Knights always carry a lance at the ready, what do you think that stands for?")

The upshot was that we had some non-traditional vows. One very specific vow I took in private, before Erin plus her like-minded bridal attendants and friends, was to NEVER insult my wife's "glorious independent womanhood" by acting like a "white knight" on my own initiative. That meant I could never interfere physically in any way unless I saw that Erin was "physically resisting and was being overcome" or she summoned me. As I said, this was a specific vow between us, and with Erin it is best to err toward caution.

Now, many guys would say, during what is coming next, that I should have blown off that vow and resorted to threats and violence. But those same people would be the ones to condemn a woman for breaking her vows, especially conventional vows like fidelity. Damn all hypocrites!

As for fidelity, Erin and I made a deliberate consensual choice NOT to vow fidelity, even though we both intended to live that way. She said, "You are a man, I can well imagine where you might stray if there was a good reason. A dying friend in need of comfort perhaps? Or a relative's wife who needs a sperm donor? You would make a good baby I am sure, and one could argue that you even have an obligation to pass along your excellent genes since I can't."

I appreciated that vows are more important than intentions or personal wants, thus I was very serious about keeping my vows no matter how I was tested.

Some of Erin's friends opposed "symbols of ownership" like wedding rings; certainly we could give and accept such things, but wearing them was optional, because they were always "free with our bodies." Erin stopped wearing her rings after her 30th birthday, except for family occasions; the diamond and mounting she picked out was great at shredding nice coats, favorite sweaters and other garments. I never took my ring off - I never saw a reason to.

I will admit that I got something out of this: my wife never opposed what I looked at or read in books or on the computer. Or what I did while reading. As long as I tidied up when I was done she was okay.

There is one related point. Early in her life, long before these well-meaning friends were involved, Erin spent 1st through 6th grade in a Sunday School teaching a pacifist slant of Quaker philosophy. From a very young age she was programmed against violence in all acts. The teachings stuck.

They taught her that one should not fight even to save the life of a loved one. However, as an adult Erin's rejected this most extreme view. For example, fighting to save a stranger's child from injury was okay. But for herself, daily life was more about "turning the other cheek." For example, given a choice between cutting off an asshole driver who ignored her lane-change signal for an exit, or driving an extra mile and using the next exit, Erin would drive the extra mile.

I had not reached Erin's level of peace with the universe.

-

Chapter 4. Aussie Jack

I looked at the shower entrance just in time to see a short guy in a swimsuit coming from the other direction turn into the shower.

At a glance the guy looked younger, maybe in his early 20's. He was short and skinny, I'm guessing about 5 foot 4 and 130 pounds, wiry with a cocky walk, he was wearing a really skimpy swimsuit - maybe a Speedo. Thanks to my "encounter with the hot pink bikini" I was out of position and had no chance to stop him.

I thought my "nude beach" fantasy was ending before it started.

I moved to to the entrance and looked inside. The guy threw his stuff on a bench and dropped his swimsuit almost without breaking stride. He could not help but see Erin naked, with her back to him. Her boobs were evident. I thought it was a great view of her figure and the most inspirational view of her charms. The rear view aroused males long before there were men. Once he had his suit off I saw his cock looked stiff, maybe 40% hard. He had no reason to question her presence as this was a coed shower. Or maybe it was what he was looking for; he could have been waiting on the other side of the building, listening for the shower to start. For all I knew he might have been peeking around the corner.

Erin was rinsing her hair so she was effectively blind and with her noisy shower running she did not know she had company.

I just stood at the entrance and considered my choices. If I moved to my wife I would be guilty of a "white knight" violation and I had no doubt that would be bad for me. If I did not move I had to trust my wife to signal me if she wanted me. Plus, maybe the guy was an gentleman and I would not be needed. I decided to watch from the entrance.

Of the ten shower-heads along the wall, Erin had picked the second one from one end. The cheeky bastard went to shower-head right next to Erin, effectively blocking her in the corner.

She noticed when he turned on the water, but she didn't react right away; perhaps she thought it was somebody I let in, like another girl. She was in full profile to him. He had the shower on, but that was just cover, he was 100% focused on taking in her slim figure (perfect full side boob!) at close range. He did not even try to be subtle about it, he stared. So, not a gentleman. Because she was still working on her hair, my wife did not know.

After a few moments she happened to look in his direction. That was when she realized that he was a male who was boldly growing his erection based on what he saw of her body. Erin was not pleased. But I imagined she was less pleased with me, since he was only doing what came natural. I saw it all in profile, she was surprised, displeased, and upset. But "turn the other cheek" Erin did not get dramatic, she just returned to her business. She turned her body slightly away from him to put a hip between his eyes and her shaved cleft.

The guy boldly smiled back at her. Since he could see her breast easily, he focused on that. From the start the guy played it like she should not be surprised to have his company. Even if he was naked and erect company. With what looked like an unconscious motion he gave his cock a pull.

I could not hear what was said, but as soon as he opened his mouth I knew the type - he thought he could talk his way through any situation to get what he wanted. I could guess what he wanted. He wouldn't act offended or entitled for now, his body language stayed all friendly-like and I imagined his voice was the same. Erin told me his first words were, "Excuse me Miss..., this is a coed shower so I decided to wash up a bit. My name is Jack. Nice to meet you." He let go of his dick and held out his hand to shake.

The nice words did not avail him of a nice response. Erin and I both believe that actions speak louder than words; we knew why he took the shower right next to her.

She did not shake his hand, instead she moved to cover herself a little more by holding her arm to hide her breast and turning so she was not in profile but at an more oblique rear angle. She did not take her eyes off him, and while her mouth was not saying anything, her look and body language were clear and as cold as could be; without sound they yelled "GET AWAY!"

He was deaf to her body language. He had turned to face her directly and had offered his hand. His dick had stiffened, I could see it was now sticking up, it was about vertical so it was close to 100% and pointed at her. Also, he kept handling his dick.

Erin told me that, rather then try to address her obvious reaction, everyone's friend Jack (that was his name) began bitching about some girl wearing only a ultra tiny "hot pink" bikini bottom who was showing these great tits to him all afternoon. When Erin paid him no attention he gave up the pretense, turned down his shower, and then turned down Erin's, so she could hear him. I could also hear most of what he said.

It seemed that this busty girl got topless with her two friends as soon as she arrived. In his mind he had chatted her up real good for a "long time" and the girls put on a little show for him that got him all worked up, but despite his attentions she would not show him her pussy or let him apply some sun cream to her body.

It seemed that he had a critical need for him to see some pussy very, very soon.

"There were some old biddies on the beach all naked, but a young guy like me don't want to see that, I won't get it up for a week if I do. This topless sheila was smashing, good enough so a glance at her snatch would last me a couple of nights of sweet dreams, but would she give a guy a look at paradise? No! The BITCH!"

He went on to say that this girl and her crowd had just left. He implied that he had planned to "rub some of his frustrations out" alone here in the shower. But of course, that would be rude with her present, it was just common courtesy to share! Fair dinkum! So they should help each other in their hour of need. To hear him say it this seemed a reasonable offer.

His proximity to my wife, who was naked, seemed vulnerable, and seemed to be deliberately showing him part of her naked ass, plus his realizing how in shock Erin was at her luck over being naked next to a naked stranger, had his dick to full attention. It was sending urgent messages to the brain.

She kept looking at his dick with near-terror. But to his mind she kept looking at his dick... and his brain said that meant they were both excited by it! He figured good things were coming his way.

I was pissed off enough that I wanted to charge in and do my "Hulk! Smash!" imitation. I outweighed the guy by about 80 pounds of muscle. All I needed was a sign from Erin. Why wasn't she giving me a sign? It made no sense. Later we talked about her Sunday School teachings, in part she had reverted to her younger mindset so she did not want to be the source of violence.

Erin's face and upper body got so red I was worried. Well, if she did pass out I would have leave to give this little shit what he purely deserved. But until then, my "white knight" vows held me where I was, standing in the doorway.

I must also admit that seeing my wife's extreme embarrassment got BOTH dicks in the area a lot harder. I don't know why, maybe it was a primitive, competitive response of the male brain to another male.

The presumptuous little shit finally turned off both showers; the room carried sound so I could all hear the conversation. The slimy bastard had settled on his approach for his next attack on my wife's resolve. I could hear a hint of an Aussie accent when he said, "I must complain that I am being taken advantage of here. You've a fine gander at my best points, standing at attention for close inspection. But I got no reciprocity from you. You are acting like your fine naughty bits are too good for a chap to see. You can give us a little turn, can't you? Give Jack a fair gander. It is just basic fairness. You believe in fairness, don't you? You are an American, so of course you do."

"NO! No, I won't. Leave me alone."

"Yes, you can do it," he said, in a very reasonable, almost hypnotic tone. "It is easy and fair besides. It is so unfair not to, you have to know that. I just want a look, a sweet look." The accent had thickened a bit, and I must admit he was very easy to listen to.

But Erin stayed as she was. She did not turn. She did not move her arm. She was giving him as little as possible, which meant in his mind that she was denying him as much as possible.

His body tensed, I thought for sure he was going to do something physical. But he was not ready to give up on his slimy Sith Lord mind tricks.

He had some skill at this, his next statement was like a MIRV in the way it pushed a bunch of Erin's female buttons with one shot. "Look, I'm a guy so I got needs, simple needs... I really need to see a good pussy today, and the only girls showing the goods outside are chubbies or ancients so I can't see nothing I can work with. I gotta have good memories so I can relieve the stuff that is building up inside me delicates, you must know all guys have to. Mom cried as she told me that we men of her bloodline had a harder time than most, we needed more frequent looks at new sweet pussy. It is nature, our cross to bear as we trudge the path of life. We are all the way the Maker intended. I just want to get a good look at your pussy from the front, so I can do my business tonight with the nicest image in mind. It's only fair, since you are staring so hard at my beautiful rigid dick. I bet you are going to be thinking a lot about Little Jack Standingup when you are sweating up your sheets alone tonight, won't you? Oh yes, very nice stuff to see here. You are a fox. You can't help it, that is how things work. It is basic biology. Attractive people have to help each other through tough times, you know that in your bones. You believe that, you are a fair person. Plus, you are hot! Damn hot! Hottest I have seen today on the whole beach, even besting the busty cow in the tiny hot pink see'em knickers!! Plus, you have class and style!"

ona_edge
ona_edge
35 Followers