Truck Shoot Story, Round 01

Story Info
A station hand gets the day of his life in the outback.
8.6k words
3.26
3.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truck Shoot Story

This story is another collaboration based on a true story from Trish, with my perspective in italics and Trish and her hubby John's side of the story in plain text. There's a gallery which shows a number of the photographs John took that day which show some of the true side of the story You might be surprised at where the true story stops and the fantasy side begins though...

I really wasn't expecting much out of the day, just driving from the farm to one of the local towns. I say local, but it's a good few miles away and although it's the closest town, it's pretty remote. The road's dead straight - nothing to get in the way and no hills or rivers to make a big turn around so unless we get one of the big land trains coming through - which isn't too often - you can see for miles.

Anyway, I saw a new looking truck in the distance and as I drew closer, I could see it was parked by the side. "No reason to stop out here unless you're in trouble," I thought and got ready to brake. My old truck needs a lot of notice for that sort of thing. Braking and turning corners isn't a strong suit. In fact, it's so old that if the panels stay on it's been a good day.

We were travelling on a remote Outback road and came to a long straight section, with the road disappearing off to the horizon. We pulled over under a shady tree to have some coffee and a sandwich.

I walked up the road to stretch my legs and thought this would be a good location for a few quick photos, after the ones we'd taken earlier on a wooden bridge and at a bend in the road. "Hey, how about we do a photo shoot right here in the middle of this road?" I asked John as he was putting our chairs and table back in our truck.

"Sure, what have you in mind?" He replied.

I was wearing a green mini-dress, with nothing underneath. I had found that it was the best way to travel, keeps things nice and cool. "I've got some high heels and how about I do a strip tease out of my dress?"

"Sounds like a great idea," replied John and he went to get his camera whilst I got my heels out of our suitcase.

We did the shoot, in which I slowly stripped off the dress and ended leaving it on the bonnet of the truck.

"Stand in the middle of the road, with your back towards me," John said.

I stood whilst he took more shots and I noticed a car on the horizon heading towards us. "There's a car coming," I told John.

"How far away?" He asked.

"Far enough for a few more shots."

"OK, turn around, just need a few more close ups......."

"OK, might need to hurry up a bit."

"Just a couple more," and he takes more photos. "OK, all done, better get your dress on, it's getting closer."

I looked behind and saw the car is coming pretty fast. Running on loose ground in high heels was not easy, but I managed to get my dress and get behind the truck just as the new driver pulled up.

As I got closer, I saw a couple of people in the road. There were some flashes of light and I saw they must be taking photographs. By this time, I was not too far away and they saw me. As they got out of the middle of the road, I saw one of them disappear behind their truck. I pulled up a little way away - didn't want to spook them completely - and wandered over to see if they were in trouble and needed any help. It was just the bloke standing there at first, holding his camera - looked like a very serious professional piece of kit.

Anyway, as I got close enough to say hello and ask if there was any kind of trouble that he needed help with, around the corner of the fancy touring truck came this girl, kind of loosely dressed in a dress and wearing the highest heels I've seen outside of the big city; not really Outback wear at all. I could see a fair bit of her under the dress, just loosely wrapped around her and held on by a solitary button; it really looked as though she wasn't wearing much underneath.

I managed to get a couple of buttons done up and I'm trying to do more as I walk around from the back of the truck. I stop dead; there is a rough looking station hand standing talking to hubby only a metre away. I try and turn around, but I stumble and instinctively reach out to stop myself falling over, taking a big step forward. I hear the dress rip as it catches on the side of the bumper.

The guy introduced himself as John and said his wife was Trish. As she tottered around the corner of their truck towards her photographer and me, she stumbled and nearly fell. I instinctively reached out to stop her falling and I heard the dress rip a little and a button came off and fell on the dirt road. I caught the girl's arm and her hubby reached out to catch her other arm - but he was struggling to hold his camera as well. I kept holding her hand to make sure she was OK and stable, as I bent down to pick the button up. I asked her if she was OK and handed it to her. That's when I noticed that her dress wasn't now buttoned up at all. As we both had hold of her hands, the dress blew open in the light breeze and I saw that she was completely naked underneath - her firm breasts and slick tanned body showed proudly in the strong sunlight. She had a big piece of jewellery hanging from her belly button and as I took in the full glory of this naked beauty, I saw a glint of a ring through a piercing at the bottom of the mound just above her pussy.

Maybe it was the stunned look on my face, or a way of hiding her embarrassment; she blushed, but didn't remove her hands from ours to close the dress. She seemed confident to show herself to me. The guy said, by way of explanation, "We were just taking some pictures for our portfolio. We shoot pictures and sometimes video for our Only Fans and YouTube channels. We try to get a shoot in every day and in somewhere as remote as this, we didn't really expect anyone else to be around. Trish doesn't wear much out in the bush as it's better for the photography if there aren't any creases from clothing."

"And it feels more comfortable to have nothing on me in this heat," I added. I stood watching him staring at me. I gave up trying to close the dress; he had seen everything anyway and I was beginning to feel turned on having this rugged guy look at me in a way only my hubby had seen before.

"I didn't see you coming; I was so focussed on posing and trying to stand upright in these stupid heels that I didn't realise you were so close. I had to rush behind the truck to get my dress, but it looks as though I shouldn't have bothered. Do you mind if we continue with the shoot? We didn't have much more to do here?" I chattered to fill any awkward silence and just to keep him looking at me. Not waiting for an answer, I slip my dress off and hold it out to him. "Here, hold this for me please - sorry, I don't know your name."

"Sure, go right ahead," I said, "And folks just call me Bruce." I looked over towards her where, with a gentle smile and a slight blush to her cheeks, she took the dress off and was handing it out for me to hold, letting me look at her tanned body as she posed in the strong sunlight. I was kind of stunned that she was so open and friendly and so relaxed about being naked in front of me, a complete stranger.

Her hubby also seemed very casual about his wife being so exposed in front of another guy and was concentrating on his camera as I openly stared at his wife, but I was happy to go with the flow if I got to see more of this gorgeous woman. "Can I see what you've done already - and do you mind if I watch?"

John walked over and showed me the display on his fancy camera, explaining what he was trying to capture in some of the poses of his wife, Trish. I could see that he'd got some great shots of his wife naked in the road. On the station, we don't get to see many women, never mind real attractive naked girls, but she looked like a marble statue I'd seen in a museum; the same sort of large smooth firm breasts and a completely hairless pussy.

The hubby took a few more shots as his wife posed, looking at the camera but also at me as she showed off her body, stretching her arms up and out to push her breasts out, spreading her legs wide and turning so I could see her ass. I was close enough to see the jewellery she wore in her navel and on her pussy mound and sort of imagined that she was teasing her hubby by coming on to me.

I watched as he stared and decided to tease him a bit. He was around the same age as us, but had the look of someone used to hard labour. He had a heavy tan from being out in the sun a lot and his eyes creased as he looked at me. He was smiling, but obviously a bit stunned at what was happening to him. I smile and turn away and he smiled back, blushing a bit under his deep tan as he realised he had been caught staring so I made sure he realised that I didn't mind him looking at me, all my body completely exposed for him. Honestly, it was turning me on as well and I felt my pussy begin to swell and my juices flow. I stand with my back to him, bending over slightly as hubby moved in closer for some close-up shots of my piercing. I slowly moved my hands over my breasts, running down over my body and then between my legs.

I felt an erotic charge in the air as Trish posed and started touching herself while John kept taking pictures, seeming not to care that his wife was showing all her intimate parts to me and moving herself and her hands over her tits and pussy as though she was making love to herself. I wanted to keep watching and had a thought of how I could make the afternoon last even longer. "There's an old truck just along a side road, just a few hundred yards from here. That might be a good backdrop for some pictures. It's pretty rusty but the colours would go with your tan and be a contrast of rusty metal against your skin."

"That sounds great...."

"Sure, where is it?" Hubby and I say almost at the same time. It seems we are both a bit eager to carry on with the shoot.

I get back into our truck and take off the heels as hubby puts the camera away. He gets in and starts the truck and we follow our new guide back up the road.

"You really put on a show for that guy; he seems pretty excited by you."

"I bet it has been a long time since he has seen a naked woman"

"Do you feel like teasing him a bit more?"

"I think he can do with a bit of a show."

"Maybe some Bentbox content? Or are you thinking about doing something more adventurous?"

"I'll tease him a bit, he has a nice body, would make for some great shots if I can persuade him to get his clothes off"

I look over at hubby and can see his shorts are bulging.

"I'll leave that part up to you, feel free to do whatever you want," he replied with a smile.

We got to the old truck. When she climbed out of their truck, I saw that Trish hadn't bothered to put any clothes back on for the drive. She'd ditched the high heels though. She went over to the rusty truck and posed against it, just casually while hubby fiddled with his camera and light meter. He got a tripod out as well and positioned that; setting things up I guessed. I watched the shoot from behind hubby, watching him work smoothly as he directed the girl ran through a series of poses. I was really watching her though; pushing her breasts out, standing with her legs apart so I could see her pussy and the jewellery she wore on her clit, turning her back so her bum was featured and bending over the truck so I could see how excited she was. It was hot out there in the bush, but even hotter to see how comfortable she was, completely naked as I watched.

She smiled and pouted. I knew it was for the camera and for her hubby, but I imagined it was for my benefit as well; I was getting pretty turned on as she wasn't shy about showing everything. I noticed that her poses were becoming more active and more erotic, less static, more sensually and sexually charged. There seemed to be some looks exchanged between Trish and her hubby - an unspoken code? Her body seemed to move fluidly between poses and she started touching herself, rubbing her hands over her breasts and her ass, squeezing her nipples and putting her hand between her legs to stroke her clit. I saw that when she did this, her fingers came out wet and she licked them provocatively. Hubby stopped shooting for a moment during this display of erotic womanhood. She still had her fingers in her mouth when he turned to me and said, "Do you want to be part of the shoot? I think you'll look good against Trish as she poses. Trish will show you what to do."

I didn't take too much persuading and went to stand next to his wife in my dusty farm clothes. First she stood next to me and then draped herself against me, her naked skin against my clothes, using me as a support and pressing herself against me. Hubby started taking pictures and encouraged Trish to put her hands on me, telling me I looked great. I thought it was just for the camera but that didn't stop my cock getting hard, especially when he said "Take your shirt off please. I want to see your tan against Trish's."

I smile and turn to him, watching him turning a bit pink. "Let me help you with those," I say and I start undoing his shirt buttons, making sure to rub my hands over his chest as each button was undone.

He eagerly took off the shirt and threw it to the ground, not caring where it went. I can see how excited he is getting, his cock clearly straining against the jeans.

"How do you want me to pose?" I say, looking at my photographer with a smile.

"How about leaning back against him?"

"You OK with this?" I ask our new friend, Bruce.

"Umm, yes. OK with me," he stutters.

I turn and lean back against his chest. As I push back against him, I feel his cock, hard against my lower back.

"Raise your arms around his neck Trish," directs hubby.

"Like this?" I say and I lean further back against his chest, arching my back and my arms above my head.

"Bruce, can you put your hands down on Trish's hips?"

He moves his hands and tentatively places them on my hip, just touching me.

"Don't be shy...," I say and take his hands, pushing them down firmly onto my hips and around my front.

Hubby takes some more photos. "Those are great. How about turning around, Trish?"

I turn around, placing my boobs on his chest and my arms around his neck.

He stands very stiffly, not knowing what to do. "Put your arms around me, like we were dancing..."

He puts his hands on back and I take his hands, pushing them much further down, onto my ass. "Don't be shy," I say again.

She looked at the camera and her hubby and he smiled and nodded, mouthing "Yes," as he encouraged her. I was directed to put my hands on her hips, then she pushed them down so my palms were on her hip bones but my fingers were just touching the rise of her pubic mound. She felt so soft and warm and I was really nervous getting so close to her sex. She touched herself as she had before and then she turned and her hands were all over me; on my shoulders, on my chest, around my waist and finally on the front of my jeans, first resting lightly on my erection, then pressing against it, squeezing me.

I carry on posing and can feel his erection as it strains again his jeans. I slide my hands down, my fingers tracing the outline of his hard cock.

As she gripped my shaft through my jeans, she whispered in my ear "Is that because of me? Have I made you hard?"

I didn't know what to say, so I let my hands tell their own story, straying to her body, feeling the tightness of her tummy, the weight of her boobs, cupping her ass. She rose onto her toes and pressed against me as I put my hand to the crease at the top of her thigh and lifted her butt cheek up.

"Mmmm, now that's better," I say as his hands roam over my body.

"Yes, that's great, let me get some close ups," hubby encouraged.

Bruce's rough hands cup my breasts, as hubby moves in closer.

"That looks great, squeeze her nipples a bit, make them stand out."

"Mmm yes, that's good," I whisper as he gently squeezes my sensitive nipples, his rough working hands so different to what I am used to.

I take one hand, and slowly pull it down my body and hubby photographs it as we move. I slide it between my legs, letting him feel the wetness. His hand lingers there and I slide along it, coating him with my juices.

"Let me help you with that," I say and start unbuckling his belt.

Her hubby didn't say anything to stop her, in fact he was encouraging her by saying how good the pictures looked as he stared through his camera lens, telling her to follow her instincts. Again, glances and nods passed between them. I couldn't believe that she was letting me - no, wanting me - to rub her pussy and show me how turned on she was; how wet her pussy was. Trish took things to another level and she began unbuckling my belt and undid the buttons on my jeans, then pushed them down at the hips along with my shorts until my cock came into view. Her eyes lit up as my snake uncoiled from inside my shorts. The tip of her tongue slipped into view from between her lips as she concentrated on pulling my pants clear of my cock and balls and down below my knees.

"Mmm, you are excited aren't you?" I remark, as his hard cock comes into view. I pull his pants down further and take his cock in my hands.

"That's great Trish..." encourages hubby as he photographs my hands holding his cock.

"Very big, very excited," I exclaim. As the pre-cum flows out, I use it to lubricate it further, licking my fingers, tasting this new flavour. "Mmm, that tastes nice..."

She wrapped her hand around it, tugging it into full stiffness and stroking it. There was already a little precum which she rubbed over the head and then licked her fingers while I held her body against me. She stepped away from me a little and used both her hands on my cock and balls, then sank to her knees and began sucking me, coating my cock head with her saliva and turning me so her hubby could focus on her tongue licking my cock and capture all of the action on camera.

I drop to my knees and open my mouth as hubby moves in for close ups of my tongue rolling over his cock. I take in the tip, sucking gently, then take it deeper, using my hands to stroke him as I suck. "Let's see if I can handle this," I say, as his cock swells even bigger. I open my mouth, intent on taking all of him. I take him deep, but gag slightly as his cock-head goes to the back of my throat.

I held her head as she took me deep in her mouth and throat, beginning to fuck her face in rhythm with her head bobbing forwards and back. She was an expert in using her lips to wrap around my shaft; her tongue felt like silk as she swirled it around me. She held onto my leg with one hand and coaxed my balls with the other. It didn't take long before I felt my semen rising and I gave her a little warning. "God that's so good - you're going to make me cum soon though."

"Oh god, yes," I cry as he holds my head and starts to fuck my mouth.

I use my hand to stop him from going too deep and squeeze his balls tightly.

Trish didn't stop, in fact she increased the pace of her sucking and tightened her grip on me. My balls hadn't been emptied for a long time and my knees shook as I came with full force, spurting into her open mouth, then spraying cum over her face and body. It felt like a torrent and I really made a mess of her face. Cum dripped from her mouth and chin and her tits were coated, but her hubby kept working his camera as she took all my load and began rubbing it into her skin.

He comes with such force, cum spraying out of my mouth. "Oh god yes," I cry out as the cum runs down and I rub the hot cream over my chest as hubby photographs the aftermath.