Trucker Cucker!

Story Info
Wife cucks Trucker hubby when he arrives home early.
1.9k words
3.43
30.9k
30
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,298 Followers

TRUCKER CUCKY

NB: WARNING!!....If your offended by voyeurism, cheating wife, husbands who like to watch their wife's fuck, or indeed are just a prude ...don't read, comment or send abuse just piss off and read the church magazine instead okay! For the rest of you hope you enjoy this little memory of mine...

Whilst cleaning out my cupboards recently I came across some of my past issues of Fiesta readers letters. Flicking through them, I thought it was time I gave the readers an update on my current situation. I have written before telling them of my wife's extra marital affairs.

Now in her late fifties, she still has the looks, the body and the libido. I too have kept myself fairly fit, but her sexual appetite knows no bounds, so I thought as Christmas is coming up, I'd let them in on last Christmas and my surprise after getting home early, from delivering my load early.

Being a trucker I'm not home every night, in fact it can be anything up to two or three weeks before I get home. Now I already know my wife is having sex with multiple partners behind my back, and she thinks I don't know. But being away I gave up worrying about it so long as she was there for me to enjoy when I was home. I'm not small, but not big in the cock department but she does like a big cock does my wife Liz. This is one of these occasions that has provided me many self gratification moments whilst laid up in lonely stops on the road.

I had been on the road for a week and a half when a load I was supposed to pick up was cancelled and I got a local pick up, and drop off back in my home town. So I set off not intending to let the wife know I was on my way home. I got there, last December twenty third, around ten the next evening, and parked up. Jumped into my car and set off home. Once there, I put the key in the door, but surprisingly found I was unable to get the key in, already one in on other side I discovered upon looking. So I went around the back, as I did I could hear voices and as I passed the lounge patio doors, I looked in through the gap in the drapes.

There was Liz my wife, and my friend Joe I worked with, lying bastard had told me he was the other side of the country!! as well as two black teenage youths who sat on the sofa either side of Liz.

Liz was wearing a white blouse, with a short skirt and high heels. On the other hand the two teens were naked chested, and wearing baggy shorts which did little to hide the prominent bulges in their groin areas. I stopped, back tracked and dropped my bag at the corner of the house.

My own cock was starting to harden at the thought of what I was surely going to witness.

Watching I saw one black guy start to kiss her! The two black guys quickly stripped, revealing their already erect cocks, and yes, they were massive!

Liz despite her age was still pretty petite! The dirty little slut, my dirty little slut, wasted no time at all, immediately taking a black cock in each of her hands and starting to wank them as one of them slipped his hand down her bra-less top!.

Liz has lovely round tits with huge nipples. I whipped out my phone and started taking photos like there was no tomorrow, aware that my own cock was rock hard just watching my slut wife getting to know her new friends!

The two black guys started to fondle, handle and use my wife. Seconds later, they ripped off her tarty clothes, her blouse torn from her and thrown aside. Her shorts roughly torn from her and similarly thrown away, leaving my slut wife stark naked! Joe who had been standing behind her sat on the sofa, walked around front, having stripped too and even his big cock looked small next to the two huge black cocks of the two youths! What a sight, my wife, naked, three huge cocks, all ready to use her! And my phone camera would record her slutty act for posterity!

Liz then knelt in front of one of the black guys and played with his sac and cock before engorging his hard throbbing meat deep into her mouth! Her lipstick covered red lips were stretched around his cock; I thought she would choke on it! Joe was now sucking and stroking, squeezing and pulling on my wife's tits as the other black guy slipped a couple of fingers inside her dripping pussy and began finger fucking the slut!

My camera was working over time! What an utter slut my wife was and I loved it! My own cock was fit to burst inside my pants, so I released it and gave him a couple of tugs to release some of the built up tension, as I continued to watch the action through the windows.

I watched in amazement as her mouth swapped between the two black cocks, taking turns sucking each one. The bitch was in her element!

My mate Joe then turned to one of the guys and said "Fuck the dirty whore!" It was my wife he was describing, but he was right about her!" Go on give the slut the fucking she craves, bitch loves cock!"

The bigger of the two youth had a beaming smile on his face! Joe asked if he wanted a condom, but he laughed and said "fuck no man, this ho gets it bareback!" He simply opened Liz's legs wide and climbed between them. He placed her legs over his shoulders as he slid his huge, unprotected, black cock into her dripping wet slit!

She began moaning, then screamed out with lust, as he stretched her cunt, her body began arching and writhing, her breathing became fast and furious! To begin with he took his time, his cock sliding deep each time he thrust in. The shaft glistened with juices each time he withdrew. It looked so lewd and unreal as I could see her cunt literally running like a stream from my position.

He started to fuck her hard, pounding his thick black dick deeper and deeper into her, and all of the time my wife was screaming out in ecstasy as she took what I found out was ultimately her first blacking! Her body was bucking uncontrollably under his pounding. Meanwhile, Joe and the other black guy took turns in her mouth! My camera even felt red hot in my hand! And my cock was twitching of its own accord as I watched my slut wife perform for these studs. God I was glad I had came home early, this was like nothing and, everything I had imagined.

The first black youth (I heard her call him Ty) fucked her for a good twenty minutes, giving her several orgasms, before he came, deep inside her cunt! Her eyes were glaring wide open at him as she sensed, then felt him cumming, his butt muscles tightening, and I could even see his ball-sac lift and jiggle as he pumped his spunk into my wife's cunt!

Groaning loudly as he did, calling her a slut and a white whore, she closed her eyes, opened her mouth in a wide 'O' then climaxed with him, begging him for more as she came, just like the slut and true whore she was!

His mate (Ray I heard from Joe) was next! No sooner had his mate Ty pulled out of my wife's ravaged cunt, than he eased into her, very quickly pummelling her cunt mercilessly. All to soon the fucking he was giving her, took her too another frenzied orgasm! I zoomed the camera in and could see clearly the thick, black cock fucking in and out of her cunt! His heavy balls slapping hard against her ass.

By now the slut, my wife, was dripping with cum! Joe was still force feeding her mouth and throat with his big cock. Liz was taking it balls deep, her perfect 'O' was frothing with a combination of spit and what I assumed (correctly) was his pre cum and eventually his full cum load.

With each stroke of their combined cocks, the mixture of love juices, saliva and spunk just oozed out of her cunt and mouth. A lot was dripping down the sluts legs! I watched them both cum, the second black youth Ray, adding more spunk to her already stuffed full cunt! The sight was truly awesome, sperm just oozing from her! I felt my own balls tighten and let out a stifled groan, as I shot a stream of cum that hit the patio door frame and windows.

Joe was next to have her cunt, he really went to town, pounding in and out of her ravaged pussy. Calling her a whore, and telling her she was his personal slut to do what he and his friends wanted with.

Liz laying there panting, gasping and moaning yes, yes yes, I'm your whore, your slut, do whatever you want with me. However Joe didn't last too long as her cum filled, sloppy, well abused and drenched cunt proved too much for him and he came inside her fairly quickly pumping another big load into her! Both he and Liz groaning loudly as he held her legs wide over her head ensuring he was as deep inside my slut wife as he could get.

When he pulled out he held her legs there and laughed as he said to the two black guys, look at the sluts cunt, gaped isn't she! No good for that little dicked hubby of hers now. They all laughed, before they lifted her onto her front, bent over the back of the sofa and fed her their cocks one after another to clean up. Before getting hard again, then I had the pleasure of watching them fuck her doggy style whilst I got to see her facial expressions of pure pleasure and lust only feet from my voyeuristic viewing point.

The final act was when all three, wanked off over her face and tits, before leaving her laid out covered in spunk and exhausted. Well fucked, cunt, belly and mouth all spunk filled, and a promise to return soon with more friends.

She lay on the sofa covered in their cum, her cunt gaping open staring straight at me and my camera. I got some great shots of her cunt oozing cum down onto the sofa cushions. All the while she was rubbing her clit and fingering her sloppy cunt until she came for a final time shuddering on her five fingers stuffed inside her ravaged cunt.

What a night! I waited until she left the room to shower or clean up before I crept away. Drove around for a couple hours then phoned to say I was home and would be there soon. She let out a small gasp, when I said I was home but relaxed when I said I was just a couple of things to do before coming home. Allowed her time to clean up, but I still got my nuptials.

Slack as fuck she was, but I never said fuck all just pumped her abused cunt until I pulled out and splattered her pretty little face with my load.

Here's to my next experience. No way will I tell her when I'm coming home again, got one film will definitely get more don't you think!...lucky, lucky me! Keep on trucking!...eh fucking wifey!

Truck Driving Cuck!


easyballs
easyballs
1,298 Followers