Trucker's Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite many efforts, I never could get the thing inside my throat. My jaws started to hurt when Saul announced that he was about to cum. I didn't know what to do when Saul told me to not move and take his entire load in my mouth. He came an impressive amount despite it being his second load of the night. I had to swallow quickly before he told me to keep the last bit of cum in my mouth.

As I did, I savoured the taste in there sloshing it all around my mouth. Saul opened his phone camera and told me to open my mouth and put my tongue out. As soon as I got my tongue out, semen started dripping out from both my tongue and the side of my mouth. Saul took a few pictures and told me this would be the reminder of the day he turned me out.

As I later learned what turning out meant, I realized Saul might have been wrong in assuming he turned me out. You see, I only touched a boob once, and a girl gave me a blowjob where I only lasted for a couple of minutes before I never saw her again. Despite being told how attractive I was by people, none of the girls in the small town were interested in me after receiving my first blowjob.

And just by looking at Saul, I learned a lot about myself that I never knew before.

We went to sleep with me being the tiny spoon while Saul had his flaccid monstrosity resting against my ass.

****

The next day I started my new life as the trucker's help. Saul took me to a clothing store and introduced me as his nephew and said that he was there to buy clothes for me and my twin sister. None of the clothing he picked out for me left anything for the imagination. He made me give him a show in the changing room. I did my best to do my stripper impression from what I saw on TV. He was satisfied enough to spank my ass and have me down on my knees to suck him off.

After cumming in my mouth, Saul had me model some more clothes for him. As soon as we went to his truck, Saul pushed me and had me laying on my back on the bed. With the force he started fucking me now, I could not stop myself from screaming. I thought all the people from the establishment we walked out of probably heard my screams of pain and pleasure.

That night we spent on another motel, with Saul's dick thoroughly getting familiar with the insides of my ass. All my inhibitions were gone, now I craved the fullness inside.

Saul rarely called me by my name; only addressing me as boy. And during our amorous activities, he calls me much more than that.

The next morning Saul was on the phone with someone for a while before coming in the room.

"This is all your fault." He slapped me in the face.

"Master?" Eyes watery just from the slap, I could not figure out what he was talking about.

"You made me late for the shipment." Another slap on the other cheek. "They're threatening to cut payment if I cannot make it tonight."

I wanted to ask him how that was my fault, but knew doing that would result in a barrage of slaps. Instead, I apologized.

"I'm sorry master." I said, looking down on the ground. "I'm sorry for tempting you so much."

I had no way of knowing if he liked my response or not, but he squeezed my right nipple really hard in response. I stood up on my toes from the sensation and weirdly, I wanted him to squeeze the left one next.

Saul then led me to the exit and opened the door. I was now standing naked and the cold gust hitting my body made my dick twitch. There were less than ten people on our way to the truck, but I was still hesitant on walking out like that.

"Master, please can I wear something?"

"There's no need." He held my hands behind my back, pressing my chest out. "Everyone here heard what kind of a bitch you are last night."

"But still?"

My wish was granted as Saul squeezed my left nipple in plain sight of anyone around. He led me from behind, with both my wrists in hold. As we were standing in front of his truck, I heard Saul unbuckling his belt and felt it tightening around my wrist behind me. He then had me get inside and made me lay on my side on the bottom bunk bed.

"Even now," Saul slapped my ass hard. "You are still trying to get me hard. You want me to fuck you don't you?"

"Yes master." I said, actually turned on by the whole situation.

"No." He spanked my ass again. "Bad boy! Daddy has a job to do."

"Daddy?"

"That's right." His smile widened. "You will be whatever I want you to be."

"Yes master."

He just made an animalistic grunt in response and went away to start the engine.

My naked body was bent over back there for who knows how long before I started to feel like I was going to pee. I tried sleeping once I realized Saul was serious about making the delivery by the end of the day, but the hands tied behind my back was making me really uncomfortable. The thoughts of how Saul gets turned on by the sight of me didn't help either.

As I felt like my bladder was about to explode, I tried telling Saul about it.

"Master, I need to pee!" I shouted. I was getting afraid of what might happen if I soil his bed.

He didn't respond.

"Master, please I can't hold it any longer."

Still no response.

"Daddy, you little boy needs to pee now!" I screamed as loud as I could.

Still no response. I tried squirming away from the bed so if I did have an accident, it would not ruin the mattress. The truck stopped after a couple of minutes.

Saul came back and held me by the throat.

"What did you say?" He was breathing heavy.

"Master please, I need to go now!" I pleaded before quickly correcting myself. "Daddy please."

He pulled me up on my legs and led me out of the truck. The truck was parked on the side of a highway. I was naked in the street with the only thing covering me was the truck. Luckily, all the cars were going really fast to notice our legs from under the large container.

Saul didn't unfasten the belt around my wrist. Despite the humiliation, I started to pee on the side of the road. After I was done, Saul shook my flaccid penis to let any remainder pee out. He shook my dick for only twenty seconds but I was hard again.

"Again with this!" Saul said before making me turn away from him. This time he slightly loosened the belt and pulled it up to tighten it again near my elbows. My chest was straining and it felt quite uncomfortable when Saul forcibly bent me over. Holding the belt, Saul slowly pushed his dick in me right then and there. The thrill of doing it outside for anyone to see was exhilarating as I started moaning louder and louder.

"Fucking insatiable little whore," Saul said while pumping and spanking my ass. "I'm gonna let all the guys from the warehouse use your little body. What do you say to that?"

"Oh yes daddy. Pass me around like a cheap whore. Your whore to use."

"You'll call me master in front of the men."

"Yesss!" I started dribbling my cum with the immense pleasure coursing through my body.

After a while, Saul turned me around and came all over my face. My knees hurt on the concrete, but Saul had me knelt down for a while before he started pissing all over me. Confused at first, I let the warm golden shower wash over me.

After he was done pissing over me, I started licking his cock clean. Trying to make eye contact, I saw the clear signs of regret for the first time since I met him. I thought maybe he regretted defiling me like that. I didn't mind what he did, but seeing his conflicted state, I went to town on him. It didn't take him too long to slap me off of his dick.

"Stop that. I am not fucking you again. I am serious, we need to get going."

Saul then quickly unfastened the belt behind me and threw me a towel from the truck.

"Clean whatever you can and throw the towel away."

I complied and went back to the bed.

This time, I was able to fall asleep easily while Saul kept driving.

****

Not knowing how long I was asleep, I woke up with the sight of a fully dressed Saul standing over me.

"You have really done it now boy!" He said. "They don't want to pay half of what's due. What do you have to say about it?"

"I'm so sorry daddy." I managed to say, genuinely feeling bad about making the man financially hurt. "I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"Tell you what," Saul said. "Let me take you to the guys. I'll show them what kept me busy on the road. And you can beg them to fuck you. Maybe they'll understand, and give me the full amount."

"Yes daddy please!" I said as I stood up.

"It's master now!"

"Yes master!" I started getting dressed but he stopped me after I only had my tighty whities on.

"That's more than enough." Saul said as he led me out of the truck.

It was already dark outside and the huge container attached to the truck was not there anymore. Saul led me to a dark warehouse. There was a source of light at the end of the place.

My heart kept pounding harder and harder as Saul kept telling me what to say to the men. When we went there, there were seven men, all eyes were on me.

"This is the whore I told you about." Saul said. "He made me late, you can take it out on him."

"Yes please," I begged to the men. "Please go easy on my master. It was all my fault. Please don't dock his pay, instead ..." The smile on their faces and the bulge in their pants told me this was all a setup. And I didn't care as I was breathing heavy with anticipation. "Umm ... You can dick my ass instead."

Saul was probably talking about sharing my ass this morning even before we left the small motel room. A couple of people pulled their own pants down, I had to work on the others. The dicks were of all shapes and sizes. But none of them could hold a candle to my master Saul.

As I took my first cock in mouth, someone went down on me and started to wring me dry. I wanted to compete with the man and suck the dick in my mouth harder, but lost myself to the amazing sensation. I came in his mouth, all the while keeping my mouth on another man's dick.

The dick then was pulled out of my mouth and the man that just sucked me off gave me a kiss. My sperm was still in his mouth as he pushed it all in me. I was all too glad to receive my own sperm and guzzled it down.

I then heard someone spit on his dick behind me and was promptly pushed on all fours. The dick went inside me pretty easily and the man started fucking me hard. A cock was presented in front of my face and I knew what to do. Being spit roasted, I lost any thoughts of my surroundings. The dick in my mouth came first. After making me swallow all of the jizz, the man pulled away. I then looked around to see every single man was completely naked now.

Frantically looking around, I calmed down once I saw my master Saul looking over me from the shadows. He was the only clothed man in the room now.

Once the man in my ass grunted to indicate his ejaculation, another one went under me this time. I was told to ride him while a man was standing in front of me. It was really difficult for me to concentrate on the dick in my mouth all the while riding another one.

So imagine my surprise when I felt another set of hands playing around my ass. Taking the cock out of my mouth, I looked back in panic. I knew what they had in mind but wasn't sure if I could do it.

"Relax now." The second man behind me said. "Since you've been doing it with him." He pointed to my master now. "This won't be any problem at all."

Looking back at my master, I couldn't even say anything before the second dick penetrated me. I fell face first on the guy underneath me. The first guy didn't move for a while, keeping his dick lodged deep inside me as the second guy from behind was slowly motioning in and out of me.

After a while, I kissed the guy under me and he found it to be the signal to start fucking me again. It took them only a minute to pick up pace with back and forth motion. One dick deeply lodged in me at all times, I felt like my body was going to explode from the sensation.

The double penetration went on for a while before the guy under me came deep inside me. After cumming, the second guy didn't stop his fucking motion and kept going at it while his buddy was getting soft inside me. As soon as the second guy started cumming, the first one plopped out of my ass and after a while, I felt empty and wanted to be filled again. My unmentioned wish was fulfilled and I was thoroughly kept busy for most of the night. The first hour was relentless ass fucking before my master announced that we need to have dinner.

I sat on his lap to have cheeseburger and sprite for dinner as all the other guys were ogling my naked body. After dinner, master cleaned my chin and had me lick his finger in front of all the others.

Marking my subservience, Master Saul threw me to the pack of wolves again. This time I couldn't keep track of who was going in and out. With too many dicks for me to serve, they concentrated on manhandling my body and keeping on the edge for the whole time.

I lost count how many times those men made me cum as I was too weak to move after the last man got off from me.

That was when my master stood on top of my cum soaked body and pulled his pants down. Despite being too tired, I got up and started servicing his dick. I was slightly afraid that he might have already had his fun with me and was going to leave me in this dingy warehouse. After servicing his cock for a while, he pushed me on my back.

"Who owns you boy?" He got between my legs.

"You master!" I declared.

"What do you want now?" He smacked my ass.

"I want whatever you want from me." After another smack I added. "Master!"

"Do you know where this dick is going to go now?" The tip of his cock was now rubbing against my opening.

"Oh please master," I pulled my ass cheeks apart with my hand. "Please put that dick inside me. I want to feel you in me now master. Please cum inside me."

My wish was granted and master went inside me in one long push. My asshole was thoroughly used by now, taking seven different cocks one after the other. But having him push all of his manhood at once made me feel like I was being split apart. I started moaning and groaning again as master fucked me for a long while, for the first time with an audience.

He had me repeating the words of his ownership to him and professing how much I love his cock deep inside me. After doing it for a long time, he grabbed my waist and finished his load deep inside of me.

"Thank you master! Please don't let me go. I love you master!"

"You see!" Master squeezed both of my nipples at once, making me groan in pleasure as he talked to the guys around us. "This is why I can't keep my dick out of his ass for too long. This whore will do and say anything to get me hard and going."

One of the men said to bring me back around the warehouse again in the future. In response, master said that he will surely be back if there was another job in here.

Then they talked about some things, exchanged some money and paperwork. But at my weakened state, all I could see was the hulking body and the incredibly attractive face of my master. After a while, that face was really close to me when I felt his hands all around my body. Master then easily picked me up and had carried on his shoulder like a sack of rice. As soon as we were away from the men, master spanked my ass and told me I did good for the day. He then said how I gave him the idea of whoring me out to people for some extra money. I kissed his back in response, and he started fingering my semen filled asshole on the way to the truck.

I was feeling really sleepy from all the things that happened to me and figured that my master would just take me to a bed and let me rest for the night.

****

"Officer, this boy is nearly unconscious now. He needs some rest." I heard a voice in my sleepy state. I was too tired to open my eyes and could hear bits and pieces of the conversation going on around me.

"I could easily have him arrested for public indecency." Replied a voice that did not belong to my master.

Trying to open my eyes, I realized my body was still bent over my master's shoulder.

"And even if you want to bail him out soon, he will have to spend at least three nights in jail."

"All right you can fuck the boy!"

Master then put me down and I was now standing completely naked in front of a police vehicle. The person behind me, presumably a cop, pushed me on the backseat of the car and quickly cuffed my hands to the bar in front.

"Lift your ass up." I was commanded by the cop. After doing so, the man said, "Now slowly fall down on this dick."

The man guided his dick in my ass as I lowered my body. Too weak, I was riding the man as best as I could with my hands cuffed to the front. Then the cop started picking up pace and my head slammed against the bar in front of me.

"Stupid fucking bitch." He uncuffed me and had me lay on my back.

My legs were now dangling outside of the car before the cop pushed them up and entered me. He kept fucking me earnestly before I felt his entire weight and some more falling over my body.

"What the fuck?" The cop said. "Stop it, I'll have you arrested for assaulting a cop. You'll rot in prison for the rest of your life."

"Shut the fuck up you pig." I heard my master's voice. "I have recorded you fucking a young boy. I already uploaded the clip on multiple sites. I just need to turn the settings into public. What'll it be?"

The ear splitting scream this time pulled me out of my lethargy and adrenaline started coursing through my body. My master was fucking a police officer for trying to have his way with me, without his consent. From the sounds of it, he wasn't being too gentle with the man.

"That boy is mine and mine only." By this time, I could feel my master's thrusts from underneath the cop. The dick inside of me shrivelled out a long time ago, and I felt two bodies press down against me with full force of my master.

The contorted face of the conventionally attractive man seemed way too unappealing as I tried to move his face away and see my master.

"Oh master," Unable to move the man, I tried reaching around to grab my master's face.

"Hang in there, boy." Master said as he leaned down to let me touch his face. "It'll take some time to teach this pig a lesson."

Knowing he had cum multiple times in the day, I knew he was about to last a long time.

The man taking his dick stopped with the threats and started apologising. When that didn't work, he started begging my master to have some mercy.

"Please ... sir, ungh ... please let me go. I won't tell a single soul about you."

My master pulled him by the hair in response.

"I know your kind." Master said to the man. "You are yet to learn your lesson. And by the time I am done with you, you'll feel empty when you don't have anything stuffed deep inside your ass."

Realizing my discomfort underneath them, master pulled the man off of me and had him lay on his back on the hood of the car after taking all of his clothes off. I sat on the backseat for a couple of minutes catching my breath when master started his onslaught on the ass again. When I got out, I was fascinated by the way his body looked fucking another man.

Master looked at me and smiled, seemingly understanding what I was thinking about. He then motioned me to get closer to them. The glistening body of my master was a sight to behold when I noticed his impressive member going in and out of the once tight hole of the police officer.

"Take a closer look boy!" Master said.

As I leaned in, my mouth was too close to the dangling dick of the officer.

"Don't put it in your mouth boy. No pleasure for this son of a bitch. And if he has to cum, he will cum from a dick in his ass." He smacked that ass with a vengeance. "Don't worry I'll manage another bottom partner for you to play with sometimes later."