Trudy and Sex Re-engaged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. Amazing. I can hardly put my hand around. Your girlfriend must love it."

"Leave your hand there for the photo?" he asked. Before Trudy replied, he took a photo downward, beautiful slender fingers wrapped around him. Then he moved the shot to include Trudy, in her underwear holding his bare cock.

"Okay, sent," he said.

"Show me."

Craig showed her the phone.

"Oh. You. It's got my face showing."

"He doesn't know you," Craig shrugged.

Trudy used a second hand to grip his cock, measuring its length in hands. Instinctively she tugged.

"So hard," she said. "So big. Amazing."

Craig groaned. Trudy looked up at him as she pulled on him.

"That feels nice?"

"That feels nice."

Instinctively Trudy pulled his cock horizontal and wrapped her lips around the tip. It had been a long time since she had cock in her mouth. She had forgotten how good it could feel.

Craig was ecstatic. He never expected this would happen. He leaned down to unclasp her bra at the back. Trudy let go of his cock momentarily to let it slide down and off her arm. For an age she lost herself in the thrill of tugging a man and rolling his erection around her mouth. His cock was clean, and big, and hard. She loved that she had him moaning in pleasure.

Craig couldn't control himself anymore. He reached down and pulled Trudy to her feet, turning her away from him. He put his thumbs in her pants and slid them over her ass and thighs. Trudy carefully stepped out of her underwear as they hit her ankles.

Craig pushed her forward to lean on the work table. He brought a hand around to guide his cock head to her slit from behind, urgently prodding.

"Wait. Let me do it," Trudy said.

She grabbed his cock between her legs and rubbed it back and forward, drawing her wetness from inside. When she had caked him in enough slipperiness, she guided the cock to her hole and let Craig take over.

It took an age for him to push and push, until Trudy finally opened up. Fully impaled, she saw stars. Nothing so big had been in her before.

Craig held her hips and fucked. Trudy was slopping wet, but the grip on his cock was remarkable.

"You are tight!" he yelled out, referring to their earlier conversation.

Trudy was groaning involuntarily. The cock in her was divine. All thoughts of husband and baby were gone. She leaned further forward to let him in deeper.

"Fuck me," she said without thinking, urging him to go harder.

Craig went harder.

He was fit. He was strong. He threw his energy into the cunt of the beautiful Chinese girl wrapped around his cock. She was a mother, a wife, but she didn't look like it. She was wriggling her hips and squealing like a teenage girl.

"You like it?" he puffed.

"Deeper...," Trudy begged.

"Geez," he laughed. "Come to bed."

Craig pulled out and took them to his bed. On her back, Trudy opened her legs. She watched it go in.

"How can all of that fit?" she gasped.

"It's tight, but goes all in," Craig grinned.

For the first time they kissed. They fucked and kissed. Passionately. Trudy gripped his ass. It was tight and muscly as it pumped between her legs. Nothing like her overweight husband.

"This is divine," she whispered.

"Huh?"

"Don't stop."

Craig didn't. He rolled Trudy up top and she smiled at the feeling of fucking such a handsome man. She rolled her tits on his chest, gripping his cock with her cunt as she ground up and down his massive shaft.

"Your hair tickles," he said as it fell down on to his face. Trudy didn't hear him; she was entirely overwhelmed by what was happening between her legs.

"You have a great cock," she breathed. "Your girlfriend must love fucking you."

"Your husband is a lucky man, too."

Her husband. He was nothing compared to Craig's body.

Trudy spun around to face away from him as she sat. It was amazing how deep she could get him in. And he lasted so long. She fucked and fucked and he stayed with her. By now her husband would have cum.

"Shit!"

"What?"

"Time!"

"Shit!"

Trudy pulled off.

"Our laptops are in my room. We can't dial in from here."

Craig picked up her clothes and shoes, then his. He took his phone and checked he had her room key.

"Come on."

"No way."

"Come on, its 2am."

He pulled Trudy naked into the hall and down to the elevator. She was giggling at how scary it was.

"You are crazy."

Thankfully the elevator was empty, but not unexpected at that hour. Craig held her from behind as they travelled six floors down to her level, cupping her mound, using a finger to keep her wet.

"Stop. There's a camera."

It felt like a long way to her room. It felt like it took him forever to open the door.

Inside she ran to open her screen and start the call.

"Turn off the camera!" Craig yelled.

"Shit. Yes."

That was lucky.

"Hi everyone, this is Craig and Trudy from APAC," she announced, only one minute late.

"Hi guys. Good evening! Good morning! I know it's late or early over there. Two in the morning, right?"

"Yes, yes, it's okay. We'll leave the camera off though. I don't look my best."

"Of course! Of course! Thank you for making the effort."

And so, the call began. There were a lot of details in the beginning which they needed to give, so they were super attentive and professional, albeit naked. But once the senior partner in HQ and the big bosses for the client began talking strategy, Trudy couldn't help but reach over and stroke Craig's cock. It was big and strong like he was. Not an ounce of fat anywhere on that guy. She stoked his stomach muscles, but it made him giggle; not good on a client call.

She picked herself up and moved to his lap. Facing the table, Trudy held his cock between her legs and pushed onto it. A groan escaped her throat.

"Trudy, everything okay?"

"Sorry, sorry, accidentally hurt myself. We'll go on mute til you need us."

"Okay."

When they were sure their microphone was off, Tracy leveraged the table to lift herself up and down his cock, Craig helping by gripping her hips.

"You're tight, but not small. It can all fit, hey?"

"I've had a baby, remember."

"Natural birth?"

"Yes. Went out through where you are now."

"No wonder. It's a nice cunt though."

"Thank you."

They were called in a few more times to contribute, and had to be careful not to sound like they were attached at the pelvis. At 2:50 it was done.

"Goodnight! Thank you!"

"Come on, bed," Trudy said. "It's late, and we need to be in the training soon."

She took his hand and brought Craig in under her sheets. He crawled on top of her, pushing her legs open.

"Ah, you're not done?" she sighed sleepily, then moaned loudly as the cock went back up her. They kissed like lovers as he fucked her madly, his pelvis pounding her mound.

"Shit. Craig. I'm gonna...you're getting me. Oh shit!"

Trudy arched her back and her whole spine went electric. Next door would have heard her scream. It had been a long time since she had done that from a cock.

As she came down from her high, she could feel the juices shifting inside her and leaking out between her vagina and Craig's cock.

"Oh god. Wow. Is that me leaking or you?"

"Me," Craig smiled.

"You came?"

He nodded happily. Shit, Trudy thought. He came in me. Going home pregnant wasn't ideal.

"Okay. Sleep," she said as Craig pulled out and wrapped in behind her. Her pussy gurgled and semen tickled as it leaked over her leg down to the sheets. Trudy fell asleep blissfully.

-----

Trudy woke to a mouth at her nipple. For a moment she wasn't sure where she was, or who it was.

"Craig. What are you doing?" she asked sleepily.

"Your tits are magnificent. We didn't spend any time on them last night."

Trudy closed her eyes and purred. It felt nice.

"You're wet," Craig said, fingering her.

"Come on. Fuck me."

She opened her arms and welcomed Craig on top of her.

"Wow, that went in easy," he teased her.

"You made me bigger."

"Feels nice though. You've got a wonderful cunt."

"Fuck it," she told him.

Neither of them came again, but it was a long wonderful piece of wild, slamming intercourse. Trudy adored how handsome and fit he was. Craig's first piece of Asian tail was just as impressive to him.

"Breakfast or shower?" Craig put to her, looking at the time on his phone. "We don't have time for both."

"There'll be snacks in the room. Let me wash you."

Her shower cubicle was nicely sized for two. She adored touching his body, and being touched by him. She stroked his cock hard and got on her knees. She could only get the top half into her mouth before choking.

"Goes to show how big your cunt is," Craig pointed out, lifting her and turning her to show it could all fit between her legs.

He had to go back to his room to change once they were out of time. Trudy put on a dress. She found Craig downstairs and pulled him into an unused room on the training level. She lifted the dress to let Craig see she left her panties in her bag.

"What time is your flight home?" he asked.

"Eight. You?"

"Midnight. But I can come to the airport with you."

Alone, they hugged and kissed, Craig's hand in on her bare ass.

"Fuck at lunch?" he offered.

"We have to check out by midday."

"I'll ask for a late check out for my room. Clear yours out and come over to mine."

"Okay," she said, checking no one was looking as they ducked back out of the unused room.

Trudy was super tired all morning. After only a few hours' sleep, she struggled to keep her eyes open through the training. As they broke at 11:45 the trainer pulled her and Craig over.

"Message from Lynne. You two were on a call til 3am? So, you've both been given a 6pm check out. You can have a rest through lunch."

"Thank you."

"And if you want, I can give you guys a break. The exercise after lunch you can do online, I'm giving a session over WebEx this time next week for the small offices."

"We can finish now?" Trudy asked.

"If you want. You've been yawning the whole morning."

"Thank you," Craig said. "I'm knackered. We'll get our stuff."

"I'll email you the WebEx link for next week," the trainer said.

-----

In the elevator they were in with other people so they behaved. Craig grinned fiercely. What luck. He got out at Trudy's floor.

"Pack everything up and come to my room?"

"Okay."

As soon as they got in the door, Trudy's phone rang.

"Shh. My husband. Let me take it."

Craig nodded.

"Hi baby. How are you?" Trudy said brightly.

"I'm okay, how about you? Did you do your two o'clock call?" I asked.

"I did."

"How are you? Sleepy?"

"Super sleepy."

"But you got up in time for your training?"

"Yep."

"You poor thing."

Behind Trudy, Craig took off his trousers and underwear.

"Do you stay up til two, or go to bed first?" I asked

"I was in bed for a little while before the call," Trudy said truthfully. "But wasn't easy to sleep."

"Well, yeah, it was a big client call, yeah?" I said.

Craig lifted Trudy's dress up to her waist. He rubbed his hardening clock over her bare ass.

"It was," she said. "How's George?"

"Fine. Kept asking why mommy wasn't home, why we had to have dinner at Grandma's."

"You ate there?"

Craig kicked Trudy's legs open and used two fingers to pull wetness from inside her pussy, spreading her slime up and down her slit.

"You're wet," he whispered at her free ear.

"Yeah. Healthier and easier than me doing it," I said. "You still leaving late? 8pm?"

"Yes, the training runs til 4."

"How are you going to make it through awake?"

"I have late check out so I can lay down for an hour now during lunch."

Craig pulled his cock in between Trudy's legs. He pushed her top half forward to give him better access to her cunt. Trudy moved her hips to let him slide inside. He started slowly fucking. So did Trudy. She pushed back against the force inside her, and rolled her hips sensually.

"So you gonna go back to bed for a while?" I asked.

"Yes," Trudy answered, trying not to give any hint of vaginal ecstasy in her voice.

"You won't be home til after 1am," I said. "Maybe in the morning I'll take George to the pool. Let you sleep."

"You are a darling," she said truly.

"What about the rest of the day? Nothing planned, right? Take George to see a movie?"

"He's too young. I keep saying that," Trudy complained. "He'll get scared in there in the dark."

Craig was silently pumping Trudy, fast. Trudy was dripping wet; they could hear her squelch on each stroke. Her head was beginning to spin. It had been so long since she had let a cock in her. Craig had burst her damn. All she could think of was cock. His big, long, strong cock.

"He'll be fine. Try," I said.

"Baby...do you mind we speak later...I need, to, go into bed."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I feel a bit...light-headed. Bed. Speak later. Okay?"

Craig lifted her upright, pulling the dress up over her head. Undoing the bra, he tossed it away, gripping her tits as handles and slamming at her from behind.

"Trudy, you there? What's that noise?" I asked.

"Air-con is old, noisy. Baby, let me get into bed. We'll speak after?"

"Do you want me to call you in an hour to wake you?"

Craig was fucking the shit out of her. Trudy was in heaven.

"What?" she said.

"Do you want me to give you a wakeup call?" I asked.

"No. You...go. I'm fine. Just need to...get into bed. Fuck."

"Fuck?"

"Please baby. I'll call you from the airport."

"Okay, Okay. I love you. You take care."

"I love you too."

Trudy hung up. She put the phone down and held the hands that were holding her breasts.

"How can that feel so good?" Trudy moaned.

"Your husband doesn't feel like this?"

"Your...fuck. It's...unbelievable we are doing this."

Trudy closed her stance to squash her vagina onto his cock, to really feel his presence inside her.

"Please, make me cum again," Trudy begged.

"On camera?" Craig thought to ask.

"Okay," Trudy panted, her mind in a haze of sexuality. Craig set up his phone on the high bench by the TV, hit record, then took up Trudy's challenge. He did everything he could, everything he'd ever learned. He watched for her signals. Sucking her tits got him closer. Fingering her ass took him back. Putting a hickey on her neck drove her into a frenzy. But his tongue in her ear tickled.

What really got Trudy going was to put her on her back, fuck her, then pull out to go down and suck her cunt, then up to fuck her, down to suck her, back up to fuck her, over and over. The taste of her own pussy on the kisses Craig gave her drove Trudy crazy. The fingering he gave as he sucked made her pull his hair hard. Back and forth he went until she was begging him to leave his cock in her. Then he slam-fucked her. As she hit her orgasm, Trudy let out a blood-curdling scream that Craig worried would be heard by some colleague in the hall or in another room. She was yelling out Craig-Craig-Craig-I'm-cumming-Craig-I'm-cumming.

"So am I baby," Craig yelled out. He couldn't hold on any longer. He pasted her insides white.

"Holy shit, you're a good fuck," he told her after pulling out and lying next to her. "No wonder people rave about fucking Asian chicks."

"You came in me?" Trudy panted.

"Yeah."

"I can feel it leaking out."

Craig went over and picked up his phone to move the video, to see his sperm leaking from her.

"Open your legs?"

Trudy opened. White gunk dribbled from her, mixed in with her cunt juices. He slowly ran the video over her body to her face.

"How's your fuck, Trudy?"

"I loved it," she said genuinely, smiling.

He turned off the video then sucked at her breasts. He branded her with a hickey, right near her nipple to match the huge one on her neck. They held and kissed and touched, reveling in each other's nudity.

"Hungry?"

"Starving," Trudy nodded.

Craig ordered in.

"If it's a guy, you do it naked, I'll be under the sheet. If it's a girl, I'll open the door, you stay under. Deal?"

"You are crazy. You do these weird things with your girlfriend?"

They fondled until it came.

Doorbell, then in a male voice, "Room Service".

"You're up baby," Craig grinned, getting into the bed, sheet over his cock.

"Do I have to?"

"Come on. He doesn't know you. Will never see you again."

Trudy went to the door. The guy, bless him, took it in his stride. The smell of sex in the room was overpowering, Trudy's pubic hair was glistening wet and her tits were obscenely bruised but all he did was nod his head and say, "You are very beautiful ma'am," on the way out.

"Wow, That was less dramatic than I thought," Trudy admitted.

Craig used Trudy's pussy to dip his chips and feed them to each of them. He dipped his cock in the gravy bowl that came with his spring chicken and watched Trudy suck it all off.

They ate, talked, laughed and drank a beer each. Craig got hard enough to force back in her from behind as he curled in behind her in the bed. Exhausted, they fell asleep, cock in cunt.

When Craig woke it was late afternoon, the sun was low in the sky. Trudy was gone.

She left a WhatApp message, complaining about how to hide a breast-hickey from a husband? She added a photo.

"You are a fine nude woman Trudy Chan," he said to the empty room.

He dressed and went to his own room, then checked out on behalf of both rooms just on 6pm. His flight was not til midnight but he went straight to the airport on the off-chance Trudy hadn't boarded her plane.

-----

"I was hoping you might get here," Trudy said as she saw him looking through the airport shops for her.

He ran in to hold her. They kissed like boyfriend and girlfriend, tongues dancing. His hand went up the back of her dress.

"No panties," he smiled.

"I told you I hoped you'd come in time."

"When is your boarding?"

"Delayed to 8:40."

"Wow. An hour twenty."

"Are you going to fuck me again?" Trudy asked.

"Yes. But where?"

Trudy pulled out her phone.

"Google says Aerotel Hotel at Terminal 1," she said.

"It's near?"

"Around there somewhere."

It was easy to find. They had to book a minimum block of six hours, even though they could only stay for one, but who cared, right? They got a tiny little private room with a bed and a curtain. They got a 'wake-up' service for 8:30, just in case.

"Thank god you're going back to Australia," Tracy said quietly as Craig lifted her dress over her head.

"Why?" he smiled.

"I'm married. I have a young son."

"You wouldn't know it to look at you," he said, undoing the bra and holding her tits in his hands. Trudy undid and pulled off his bottoms, holding and gripping his bare cock in her hands as he fingered her nipples. Trudy dropped to her knees and rubbed that beautiful erection all over her face.

"I thought I wouldn't have this again," she smiled, opening her mouth to take it in, bobbing her head and stroking his shaft.

"Geez, you know how to suck cock," he groaned. When Trudy squeezed his balls, it was all he could do not to cum too early.

The bed was too noisy and the door just a curtain so Craig stood Trudy up against the wall to fuck the shit out of her - as quietly as they could. Only after he came in her did they climb into the bed to hold each other intimately, kissing and touching. Craig dotted hickeys all over her tits, but it didn't matter. Hiding one or hiding seven wasn't any different. It was the baby that was probably on the way inside her that was more concerning. She would need to see a doctor, quickly. The next day.

Trudy coaxed one more fuck from her colleague before the lady came in to say time - confronted by an eyeful of Trudy sitting on cock. Craig tried hard to cum in her a last time but he was spent.

In a rush, she put on the dress with nothing under.