True Beauty: Service with a Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, what was wrong with her? Why was she feeling like not pleasing this random man would be the end of the world? It wasn't natural; the feelings were fake, implanted in her head somehow - I belong to the True Beauty Corporation - but knowing that didn't make them go away. It started to sink in just how dire her situation was. Trapped in a virtual world controlled by people who wanted to rewrite her personality, and they were already succeeding after, what, an hour?

The customer didn't say anything for a long moment, just staring at her until she felt her forehead start to shine with sweat, the worry that she'd fucked up turning her stomach over and making her mouth dry. Finally, he turned to Cecelia and spoke.

"Can I have a different waitress?"

That sentence played on repeat in her head, drowning out everything else. She was shocked to realise there were tears streaming down her face. She was vaguely aware that she'd been standing there for a while, long enough that Cecelia was partway through sucking the customer off, both of them acting like Sophia didn't exist, but none of that mattered beside her crushing sense of failure. She stumbled back, then turned and ran away in shame. She burst into the back room and dropped to her knees, sobbing uncontrollably. She wasn't sure how long she spent down there, but eventually her eyes dried enough for her to notice something appearing in front of her.

Her Beautified reflection met her eyes and she tried to recoil but couldn't. It was an opportunity for her to live up to the standard all the other waitresses set. To become a slave. A sex object. A Beauty. She watched in horror as her hand reached out to touch the mirror.

Sophia sauntered over to her table, hips swaying, tits jiggling, posture perfect, smile beaming, one hand daintily at her side while the other carried a tray of drinks. On one hand, it horrified her. She was a person, not some pornographic rubber parody of a waitress. She should be railing against her captors, trying to escape, doing something. On the other hand, she was a Beauty. That truth, among many others, had been ingrained into her over endless hours of waiting tables, punishments, rewards, and mantras, and it was irrefutable.

"Hey, boys," she greeted the table, "I hope you're thirsty."

Part of her groaned at the innuendo, but her purpose was to please the customers of the True Beauty Corporation, so she made sure to give the first man a look down her top as she handed him his milkshake. The same went for the second customer, but she also made sure to press her ass against the first customer's arm as she did so. When she got to the last member of the table, she 'accidentally' splashed his soda down her front.

"Oh, darn! I'm such a klutz! Would you mind helping dab this dry?"

"I fucking love it here," the customer muttered as he reached for a napkin, and ecstasy overwhelmed her at the affirmation that she was serving the True Beauty Corporation. She loved to serve the True Beauty Corporation.

None of this showed on her face as the customer started dabbing at her chest and she leaned in closer, placing a hand on his to press it further into her cleavage.

"Thank you so much," she told him, leaning in even closer to rest a hand on the hard bulge in his pants. "You are such a nice guy."

She started stroking him through his jeans and pressed her lips against his, pulling the top of her uniform down to give the others a better eyeful. She broke off the kiss and stared into his eyes.

"Please let me thank you properly."

With a level of dexterity she definitely hadn't had before being Beautified, she undid his belt and jeans one-handed while the other hand pulled his face into her heaving tits. Her rubberised chest quickly grew damp from his panting as she stroked him and eventually guided him into her tight, slippery snatch.

She knew that the other two customers were watching, and she was happy they were enjoying the show, but she put no effort into making it more entertaining for them; all her focus was on giving the customer fucking her the best orgasm he would ever have, in service of the Corporation.

He didn't last long before she felt him stiffen inside her and spurt his seed into her latex channel, but only after his last weak spasms had subsided did she lift her head to face his friends.

"Oh no!" She cooed. "Both of you look so hot and bothered! Don't worry," she told them with a suggestive smile, "I know exactly how to fix that."


Leigh jerked awake, limbs pulling against the restraints. What was the last thing she remembered? Going to bed? She wasn't in bed, she was sitting up in some sort of dentist's chair, one of many along the wall of the room. Others were occupied by women with helmets pulled down over their eyes, including a familiar blonde.

"Alicia!" She called, but her friend gave no sign she heard. She tried calling again, but then remembered.

She'd woken up in the middle of the night to see a rubbery cyber-ninja standing over her, then she'd been shot in the face with a ray gun before waking up here.

"Fuck," she muttered, realising how bad her situation was. She tested her restraints and, perhaps unsurprisingly, found they didn't budge. This brought her attention to the drip in her arm, which she also failed to dislodge.

Not really sure what other course of action was available, she was still struggling against the bands tying her down when the door opened. She was expecting another one of the cyber-ninjas, or maybe a man in a suit, given that whatever kidnapping ring had her was obviously well-funded, so seeing a big-titted, brightly smiling, rubber sex doll version of Sophia wearing a waitress uniform threw her for a loop.

"What the fuck?"

"Hi, Leigh!" Sophia rushed over to hug her in the chair, pressing her enhanced latex chest against Leigh's. "I'm so glad you're here!" Her voice was full of genuine enthusiasm.

"What," she repeated, "the fuck?! Sophia?!"

Sophia laughed. "In the flesh! Figuratively."

"Sophia, let me out of here," she hissed, and got another laugh in response.

"Trust me, Leigh, I know it's scary, but you'll be really happy once it's done. You're going to become another Beauty, like me, and we're going to serve the True Beauty Corporation together."

"Bullshit, what the fuck is this? I don't want to be here, Sophia! Let me go!"

Her protests achieved as much as her renewed struggling.

"Sophia, please," she begged, "I know you're in there. Whatever this is, fight it!"

Sophia pulled the helmet down over her eyes, and her world dissolved.


Sophia chuckled to herself as she saw her friend's body go limp as she was pulled into the virtual reality. Leigh's words to her had been such a misunderstanding. Of course she was still 'in there.' She was still herself, she'd just been shown a new purpose and had her body enhanced to serve it better. She wasn't going to fight her purpose. And neither would Leigh, once it was shown to her.

She glanced at Alicia, whose skin was starting to rubberise, and a spring entered her step as she left the room. Soon, both of her friends would be serving the Corporation alongside her and they'd be united again. Even better, she knew they'd both make amazing Beauties and she had obtained valuable assets for the Corporation.

12