True Corruption Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And?" she said, a half smile creeping back across her face.

"And I feel like I'm tumbling through the rabbit hole," he said.

"And what else, Alice?" she prompted.

He sat there and took her all in, heard her sultry voice and smelled her delicious scent, saw her body laid out in front of him, right there, well within arms length. Time slowed, and for the slightest half-second, it was only him, Randi and this couch, everything else slipped into a void and was dark. One heartbeat. Two. He took a deep breath, and the world rushed back in.

He took her panties and wrapped them around his iron-hard shaft and slid them down the length, her moisture mingling with his spit and the lotion he used to jerk off. Miranda watched him with rapt attention as he cinched her soaking wet thong around the bottom of his cock and under his balls, twisting them taut and wearing them like a cock ring. He grabbed his cock and gave it a slow, deliberate stroke, then a faster one, testing his handiwork. He spit on his cock again to get the lube right, pumped, then looked up into her eyes.

"And I've never had more fun," he said.

Miranda's head lolled back a bit and she looked up at the ceiling, that wide grin splitting her face. She made two more circles on her clit, sending another jolt through her body. Then she looked back down at him.

"So where was I?" she asked.

"Bianca was screaming in ecstasy from some rough tit play while Max held her in his strong arms, keeping her from falling off the dais," Sam said. He looked down at her bare pussy, and as he did Miranda slid two fingers into herself, lazily slipping them in and out. "And you realized for the first time how soaking wet you were."

"Aahhhh, yes, thank you," she said, smiling, watching him watch her, and then begin to stroke his cock in time to her movements. "Strangely enough, feeling that moisture between my legs was actually the first moment I began to realize that something was a little off. Don't get me wrong, I was very much enraptured by the two incredibly good looking people just getting warmed up for passionate fuck up on stage. But the more I think about it, this is where some tiny corner of my brain started to rebel. It slowly started to dawn at me that, no, it was not normal for a state rep to be clutching a naked, orgasming weather girl in front of three dozen of the city's elite."

"So what did you do?" Sam said, working his cock slowly.

"For a very long time I did nothing," she said. "I enjoyed the show, like everyone else. But I started to take in my surroundings and catalog the details while everyone else sat enchanted by the debauchery in front of us."

"Up on the dais, Bianca was coming down a bit and reverting into puddle form, hunched down on her hands and knees, panting. Max let her go once he was sure she wasn't going to take a dive off stage. He stood over her, a step or two back, hands on his hips like a fucking superhero, grinning ear to ear with his massive cock sticking straight out in front of him.

Suddenly, Bianca flipped her hair back and looked out over the crowd, her eyes making a slow circuit around the room. Her eyes passed over me and looked right into mine; she had the hungriest look I've ever seen in her eyes, like she'd been driven mad by her need for Max's cock. She had the grace and menace of a prowling lioness as she slowly turned. She kept turning until she was facing Max, and looked up at him, first at his face, his bright white eyes and grin, but then down at his cock in front of her. She got up on her knees and walked forward on them until she was at face level with it. She reached out and grabbed it with both hands, tenderly but firmly. She brought her face up to it, and she began the hottest display of cock worship I've ever seen."

Sam's eyes had hooded over again. He was listening to her tell the story, watching her slide two fingers in and out of herself and occasionally circle her clit. He began to pump a little faster, and then he looked up at Miranda's face. She was watching him stroke his cock, then looked at him and smiled. She licked her lips, closed her eyes and continued, but sped up her fingers.

"She lifted up his monster, and first thing she did was lick from the base of his balls all the way up his shaft to the head of his cock, which must have been the size of a plum. She looked into his eyes and swirled her tongue around and around the head until it was glistening even in the dim light. Then she opened her mouth as wide it it could go and slowly fed herself his cock, testing how much she could fit in her mouth."

"On TV it looks like she's got a pretty wide smile and a big mouth," Sam murmured. He looked at his friend, and said, "Kind of like you."

Miranda looked over at Sam while he worked his big cock over, and she gave him that big wide smile. She picked up the pace of her own hand and focused on her clit for a bit, and she started to shiver as her efforts had the desired effect.

"Mmmm, you're right, Sam," she said. "And it was pretty clear from the start that, also like me, she loves sucking cock and the power it gives over a man." Miranda heard a little groan come from Sam, and saw him pick up the pace as well. She smiled and lolled her head back to look up at the ceiling while she rubbed her clit with more and more urgency.

"When you're sucking a man's cock, you're performing just for him - even if there are three dozen people in the room - and you have complete control over his pleasure. If he's fucking your face, that's different, obviously, But if you're the one blowing him, you've got him right where you want him. You can feel his every quiver as you probe for his sensitive spots, or the pace he likes. You not only can hear his his groans, growls and moans, but you feel them too, coming from deep in his diaphragm and vibrating down his cock and onto your tongue, where there are thousands and thousands of nerve endings. He is yours, putty in your hands, yours to bring off quickly or slow, hard or fast, sweet or vicious.

"And do you know what the best part is Sam?" Miranda lifted her head to look at him.

"No, what's the best part Randi," Sam said in a low gravelly voice. He gazed at her from under his hooded eyelids and stroked his cock a little faster, matching her.

"The man knows you're the one in control, that he cums when you let him cum ... and he knows you're doing it just for him, prolonging the pleasure of giving him that sweet release, all just for him."

With that Miranda began to quiver and shake, and she let out a loud gasp and moan, and Sam realized she'd just talked herself into an orgasm telling him how much she loved sucking cock. He watched the waves of pleasure crash over her just a few feet away from him as she worked her own pussy furiously, reaching her peak and then coming down with jolts and spasms.

"Fuck, Randi, you're so fucking hot," he said to her. "I had no idea you were this ... like this."

Miranda took a deep breath and looked up at Sam and smiled.

"I guess I didn't either," she said. "I mean, I knew about my own turn ons and stuff. But before last night I had no idea I could be so uninhibited and ... how good it feels. And Sam, that's exactly what Bianca was as she started to feed Max's fucking python into her mouth: completely uninhibited. I knew instantly there was no way - no fucking way - that she was going to be able to deepthroat that thing, I don't care how wide her smile is.

"But you've got to give the girl credit for trying, because she pushed that cock as far as it would go into her mouth and down her throat. She held it like she was singing into a microphone, clutching it with both hands, and she gagged herself on that cock six or seven times trying to get it all in. All the while Max is watching her, and she's looking up at him, gagging on him, and both of them are just immersed in each other's pleasure ... if you thought that little tremor on the couch just now was hot, this would have set you on fire. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Finally Bianca gave up trying to go balls deep, but she'd been gagging and spitting on his cock for like 10 minutes, so it was completely covered in saliva and so, so sloppy. So she started bobbing on his cock, just taking the the head and a little more in her mouth, while she used both her hands up and down the rest of the shaft, rubbing and rotating in different directions. She picked up the pace and sustained a fast, fucking vicious blowjob for like two minutes. I was worried she was going to give him a heart attack or a stroke or something. He just threw his head back and started this long, loud growl until he couldn't take it anymore. I'm glad he stopped himself from cumming because he might have blown the back of her head off."

Miranda when silent for a few seconds, and Sam could hear the slurping sounds of her working her fingers in and out of herself. He looked down and saw that she was now up to three fingers buried in her snatch, and she was pumping pretty hard.

Sam was starting to go a little dry, and so he squeezed a little more lotion onto his cock and tried to spit on it. His lips smacked and he realized his mouth had gone completely dry. He groaned a little and sat up, looking for where he'd put his water.

Then he heard Miranda breathily say, "Can I do it?"

He looked over at her and she was looking at him, fingers still pumping in and out of her soaked slit.

"Do what?" he asked.

"Let me help you out there," she said, looking at him. "Here, sit back."

She levered her body up and leaned forward, working her lips and tongue. She leaned over the top of his cock and slowly let a long string of spit slip out of her mouth, and right onto his cock head.

He rubbed it in and started to work his cock, even faster now. Just knowing it was her spit set him afire. Miranda smiled and leaned back to where she was, fingers pumping the whole time. Sam started to shiver and knew he was pretty close.

"Not too much longer," Sam said with a groan.

"Mmm, okay sweetie, I'll meet you there," she murmured. "So before he came Max lifted Bianca up from under her arms, pulling her off his cock and up into the air. She wrapped her legs around his torso so that his cock was nestled right between her round asscheeks, and Max just held her there buried his face in her tits. He was completely crazed, ravenous, nibbling and sucking her breasts, rubbing his face in between them, motorboating and nuzzling like a fucking pig at a trough. It was almost disgusting, and Bianca fucking loved it. I knew she'd be on edge from worshiping that cock, and before no time she was moaning and shivering, cumming from Max working on her tits so feverishly.

Before she could catch her breath - maybe she was still cumming, I don't know - Max lifted her again, spun her around in mid-air and put her down and her hands and knees. He takes his hand and pushes the back of head to the ground, and Bianca complies almost instantly, pushing her ass up and face down, arching her back. Max crouches over, squatting, and runs that plump cockhead up and down her slit twice, then forces his whole cock inside of her in a single push. If Bianca wasn't still cumming from before, she's cumming again now, and really hard."

Sam heard Miranda's breath get ragged and choppy as she described the scene and realized she was close to her own big orgasm. He was so close too, and he started to try to hold out for Miranda.

You could ... just tell ... oh god, .. that she is using all her strength and willpower was just to keep her ass up in the air for Max to keep pounding her, rutting like barnyard animals. She's wailing and he's ... nhgh ... fucking her so hard for like, five minutes.

"That's just about when the idea pops in my head to start recording them on my phone," she said, panting heavily now. Sam could hear heavy slurping glanced down to see Miranda using her whole hand to rub all over her pussy, hitting her clit with her palm and working her lips with her fingers. He looks back up at her face; her eyes are closed and gasping, and she's beautiful.

"I fumble in my purse and hold the phone under the table, and just before I hit record ... oh ... he pulls out of her and flips her over onto her back. She's looking up at him with ... fuuuuuucccccck ... this crazy animal lust like she can't even believe he's still fucking her. He straddles her torso, puts her hands on the sides of her tits and says, "I'm gonna fuck those perfect tits now," and slides his big cock between them, and Bianca throws her head back and shouts 'OH THANK GOD' ... FUUUCCCCCK SAM I'm CUMMING!"

With that Miranda let out loud moan and bucked her hips, shaking wildly on the couch. Sam felt a hot gush of cum splash all over his neck, chest and his cock - and then realized it was Miranda that had squirted all over him and he was stroking furiously with her hot juices in the mix. He erupted with an intense growl and came, his cum shooting on his own chest too, stream after stream, his ass lifting up off the couch with every spurt until his balls emptied and his legs gave way. They both lay there for more than a minute, panting and moaning, trying to catch their breath.

Finally, Sam looked over at Miranda and said, "Weird that Bianca would shout out my name when her tits started getting fucked... "

Miranda looked at him, cackled once, and said, "HA! Goof, you know that was all me," and then rewarded him with a big smile. "She did actually say 'OH THANK GOD' when Max started to fuck her tits. I really enjoyed that."

"You came all over me," Sam said.

"Yeah I guess I did," she said. "I really enjoyed that too.The squirting thing is kind of new ... maybe sometime you can return the favor."

They lay there for another half a minute, and then Sam stirred and said, "OOOkkkay, really ready for that shower now, you can go first if you like, or ... "

"Or?" Miranda said, letting the question hang out there.

"Or I can go first," Sam said with a little shake of his head. "It's kind of cramped and uncomfortable with just one person in there, two would probably miserable if not downright unsafe."

"Well we wouldn't want that, would we," Miranda said.

"No, no we wouldn't," Sam agreed. "Besides, I think we've walked pretty far on the wild side and maybe a little personal time for quiet contemplation would be a good thing. The one thing this place has going for it is that the shower has great water pressure it never, ever runs out of hot water."

"Okay. Why don't you go first, Sam, it's you with two or more people's cum all over you this time, not me. I'll clean up a bit."

"Right, makes sense to me," Sam said. "Febreeze is in the hall closet."

"Got it," she said with a nod. "What do you have for actual cleaning supplies here?"

"Febreeze is in the hall closet," Sam said, and walked down the hall into the bathroom.

***

Sam's shower was cramped, but he was able to lean his head against the wall and let the hot water wash over him for a long time while he sudsed up and calmed down. His brain was in a fog; the last half hour had been ... intense. This whole day had been intense, ever since Miranda showed up at work hours late.

Miranda. He'd just jerked off in front of her. No, with her. She'd spat on his cock to lubricate it for him. She had squirted all over him just before he came too. And it had felt so good.

'What the fuck is happening?' a tiny voice shouted in frustration from the back corner of his mind.

'A valid question,' Sam said to himself.

'Who is this sex fiend out cleaning up your living room, and what has she done with the Miranda you've known for longer than a decade?' the voice demanded. 'Sucking off five strangers while she's being videotaped? Stripping bare and masturbating in front of you, while encouraging you to do the same? That's not the Miranda you know, the driven professional and high society socialite who has jealously safeguarded her privacy while working so hard to get her career back on the rails.'

'Fair points,' Sam muttered. 'I'd better get a hold of myself.'

'Where even to begin? Oh, here's a place ... you're fucking engaged to Viv, a lovely woman you're crazy about, and you didn't think about her once while things devolved into an epic jack and jill session there.'

'Fuck, that is bad.' Sam said. 'I love Viv.'

'Fucking right it is, and I know you do,' the voice railed. 'So I'm going to go ahead and open this valve here labeled 'SHAME,' and then once you've swam in that for a bit we can figure out how you're going to tell your fiancée about this and hopefully save your upcoming marriage. Here it comes...;

And nothing came.

'Oh, fuck ... '

The voice faded away. Sam took a deep breath, held it, and then let it out. He went searching for the shame he should be feeling, and it just wasn't there. Instead he found what felt like ... compassion.

Viv would be heartbroken if she ever found out about what just happened. She wouldn't understand it for what it was: two friends working through a heated situation, both needing release. He'd known Miranda much longer than he had Viv, and Miranda was going through some serious shit right now and she needed him. Plus, they were looking at a huge story, something that penetrated to the very inner circles of the city's elite.

And it wasn't like they had sex. They hadn't even touched each other. Sure there had been some ... overlapping fluids, and, uh ... garments. But there had been no physical contact at all, let alone coitus.

Yes, something weird was going on. He would protect Viv from this, from the heartbreak and the confusion and the chaos. He loved her, and she didn't need any of that.

As for Miranda, well ... she seemed so much happier, so much more free. Today she'd uttered phrases like "the happiest she'd ever been" and "the most fun she'd had." But why, that was the real question. Was this something that this Luc had done to her? She'd said it had something to do with compulsion, against her own free will ... that was dangerous territory. They had to figure this thing out.

Sam finished up and turned off the water, stepped out into the bathroom and wrapped himself with a towel. He stepped out into the hall.

"You're up, Randi," he said loudly enough to be heard anywhere in the apartment. "I'm afraid I only have manly smelling bar soap in there, no body wash or anything. I've got my image to protect and all. Did you find the towels in the hall closet?"

He walked out into the living room, and saw Miranda standing over at the window, looking out. She'd found an old bathrobe of his and was wearing it loosely; she hadn't gotten too far on clean up ... it didn't look like she'd done anything, actually.

He stopped and looked at her. She was in full profile, bathrobe loosely hanging from her shoulders and not tied. Her blonde hair was still down, looking perfectly mussed, like it was out of a photo shoot. He could see half a naked breast and bare skin down her front where the robe hung open. She stood in a curious contrapposto, weight on one leg and the other bent slightly, showing off her long bare legs. She was touching her lips with her right hand, and her eyes were looking far off, staring out the window but seeing nothing.

"Randi, the shower is yours," Sam said. She showed no signs of hearing him. He took a few steps towards her.

"Randi," he said, a little louder. She didn't budge.

He stepped up next to her and touched her elbow, gently. She started and gave out a little gasp, grabbing his arm tensely and turning to him. The robe opened even more, the two lapels barely covering the round swell of her breasts. She saw it was him and relaxed, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Oh, Sam," she said softly, a tiny hint of relief in her voice. She leaned forward and wrapped him into a hug, going to her tiptoes and reaching both arms up to go around his neck. She rested her head on his chest and took another deep breath.