True Corruption Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Sam said. "I ... fuck."

"You sure do," she said, purring, but then caught herself. "Damnit, sorry. Anyway, you're convinced she's in some sort of danger?"

"Everybody who spends any time there ends up corrupted," he said. "I can feel it happening to me. I don't want that to happen to her. Maybe she's fine because she's so fucking pissed at me ... but maybe she's more vulnerable because she's not thinking straight. Either way I want her out of there."

Miranda gave a deep sigh. "I'll go get her."

"What?" Sam said. "Are you crazy? She'll want to kill you!"

"I know," Miranda said with a chuckle. "Maybe the chance to kick my ass will lure her out. Maybe her fury will break her out of whatever spell Luc has on her, if there is one at all. Maybe I'll get there and she'll already be gone, and I can report that you're worried over nothing."

Sam thought for a moment.

"Randi ... you should know something first," he said. "Lily is doing this story of crimes of passion ... this city is way off the charts in terms of murders based on love triangles and shit. I think Luc is involved somehow ... and we're talking about going back decades. All this crazy shit is happening and it feels like it's all leading towards something bad ... and I can't stand the thought of something happening to you."

"I'm a big girl, Sam," Miranda said, warmly, "But thank you. I'll reward you thoroughly for being so sweet as soon as I get the chance. If Viv looks like she's going to go postal, I'll bail. And I'll be on my guard anyway - we know weird things happen up there. Who knows, maybe Viv and I will end up with our tongues in each other's twats while Luc takes some more pictures. I bet that'd be fun."

"For fuck sake, Randi, not really the right time for joking," Sam said.

"Who says I'm joking?" Miranda said. "Don't worry, Sam. I'll take care of everything."

Before Sam could respond, Miranda cut the call. Sam took a deep breath and tried to calm down. Maybe Miranda was the right person to go rescue Viv ... but as Sam drew closer to his own apartment, he couldn't really get over the sense of foreboding dread that sat in his stomach. More mental images - possible outcomes of Miranda's rescue - started to fill his brain. Then his cock started to fill with blood.

Sam found a spot near his apartment and parked his car. He plucked his phone off the dash and reached into the back seat to grab his backpack. Just as he opened the door, the heavens also opened and a cold heavy rain began to come down in sheets. Sam quickly shut the car door, locked it and ran to his building.

He was dripping wet when he forced open the door to his apartment and stepped inside. He set down his bag near the front door and then headed to the bathroom to take a leak and towel off his wet hair. Then he went to his fridge and cracked a beer in a desperate bid to calm his nerves. He took a long swig, then he nearly dropped the bottle when the phone in his pocket buzzed. Could Miranda have already made it to Luc's mansion? Had Viv seen his messages after all and fled to safety? Frantically he fished the phone out of his pocket and opened his messaging app.

It was from Lily.

'Sam a man followed me home and is prowling around in my hallway and something feels really off. Can you come to my apartment? It's 32, third floor. Please hurry!'

That son of a bitch! Luc was behind this too, Sam just knew it. He was going after all the women in his life and wouldn't rest until they'd all been taken from him. He would NOT let that happen.

'OMW RN' Sam texted back, and then dropped the phone on his counter and darted towards the door.

Sam ran to the door, and grabbed his bat. "Looks like Vermin Smasher is going to get some work tonight after all," Sam said to himself, then dashed out the door.

Sam sprinted across the street and up the stoop of Lily's building, barely taking notice of the pouring rain. His blood buzzed with the primordial anticipation of righteous violence, his senses sang with intense focus, a man ready to protect a woman dear to him. He pulled the front door open, its lock still broken, and ran inside and up the stairs taking them two at time.

As he approached the third floor he slowed and then stopped, pressing his back to the wall of the stairway. He strained his ears trying to listen to the sounds of the building but couldn't hear anything but the pounding of his own heart and his heavy breathing.

'Showtime, Sam,' he thought to himself. 'Do this one thing right.'

He closed his eyes and forced himself to calm down. He began to count down from five to one.

Five.

Sam wiped his wet hands on the undershirt beneath his jacket, one after another. He squeezed the hard shaft of that bat, twisting his hands to find the grip, hefting it to feel the familiar weight. 'I hit 11 home runs with this bat,' he thought.

Four.

He took a deep breath, held it, and let it out. 'Another, just like that.'

Three.

He saw Viv and Miranda, both beautiful in their own way, both the great loves of his life. Luc had them.

Two.

He saw Lily, slender and delicate, black hair and dark eyes, her beautiful and exotic Asian features twisted into terror as Luc's thug approached her, grinning lasciviously.

One.

'FUCK that. Not today.'

He spun up the last step and into the third-floor hallway. He looked down the hall towards where Lily's door should be: no one. He turned quickly and looked the other way. No one there either. He turned back and carefully stalked down the hall, placing one step after another, staying close to the wall. He crept until he found the door to apartment 32; it was slightly ajar.

'No!' Sam's heart was pounding, but he kept his focus. 'She just texted me; I got here in two minutes. They're still here.'

He extended the bat and slowly pushed the door open. He felt his stomach tighten, felt the adrenaline coursing through his body. He listened, but could hear nothing still. He spun into Lily's apartment, bat raised and ready to kill, and froze.

In Lily's tiny studio apartment, the only person there was Lily, lying on her bed. She was wearing only Sam's hooded sweatshirt, unzipped all the way down the middle to barely cover her breasts, and a pair of panties that Sam immediately recognized as Miranda's, knotted on both sides to fit.

Lily looked at the feverish intensity on Sam's face, and her eyes went wide, her courage faltering. "I ... I wanted to make sure you got these back ..." she stammered.

Sam remained frozen for a moment and took the girl in. She'd posed herself on the bed like a pin-up, arms above her head, one leg crooked, her face flushed in anticipation. His heart pounded in his chest; none of the razor-sharp focus or pumping adrenaline abated. Primordial lust mixed with the primordial violence burning in his blood. Slowly he lowered the bat while his needy cock leapt to life.

"There was no intruder," he said, his voice low and intense.

Lily shook her head; she brought her arms down and pulled the sweatshirt closed across her chest, and slid her legs together and brought her knees up slightly. "N... no."

Sam turned, closed the door, and locked it.

"Sam, I ..." Lily began. Sam dropped the bat and it clattered to the floor, and she jumped, cutting herself short.

"... may be getting more than you bargained for," he finished her sentence for her.

She drew in a quick gasping breath sharply, audibly, and the noise broke Sam loose from where he stood. In a blink he was beside her bed; the door slamming behind him. Reflexively she began to sit up but Sam suddenly had both hands on her shoulders and forced her back down onto the bed roughly. He grabbed the lapels of his sweatshirt and pulled them down over her shoulders, exposing her small shapely breasts and tiny brown nipples, and pinned her arms to her side.

She struggled and squirmed, and Sam swiftly brought his mouth down to her left breast and sucked her nipple into his mouth. She gasped and arched her back involuntarily, and Sam switched his mouth to her right breast and sucked that one in, hard. He took the nipple between his teeth and pulled it so it stretched from her body, and Lily screamed in surprise, her feet kicking. Sam let go and quickly clasped his large left hand over her mouth, cutting off her scream. He crawled up on top of her, pinning her to the bed, and brought his face to within an inch of hers, looking her directly in the eyes. Her eyes went wide and she froze. Water dripped down off his soaking head onto her face, but she did not move.

He tilted his head slightly and brought his lips down to just above her ear.

"Lily," he said quietly, not whispering but in intense sotto voce, "you brought me here for this, to play with me, didn't you? But you are fucking with things you don't fully understand, so instead I'm going to play with you, take you and use you like my little fuck toy."

Sam felt her shudder underneath him when he said 'take you and use you,' and a small smile played across his lips.

"You are going to do exactly what I tell you to do," he continued. "If you displease me, I will punish you. You can end this at any time by saying 'Stop, Sam, Stop,' those three words in that exact order, just like that. If you do, we're done, tonight and forever. I will never, ever touch you again. Do you understand?"

Sam brought his head back up to an inch above her face to look at her again, and her eyes searched his for a brief moment, and then she nodded once, slightly.

"Good girl," Sam said, face still hovering just above hers. "First of all, no more screaming, do you understand?" Lily nodded. "Good."

Sam slid his left hand down from covering her mouth and wrapped it around her throat. Lily opened her mouth to breath, and he squeezed gently so her breath caught in her throat. With his right hand, he slid it down her little body and gripped the front waistband Miranda's thong, which even knotted barely fit onto Lily's tiny body.

"This," he said, still not moving his head from above hers, "doesn't belong to you. This belongs to me." With that he violently ripped the underwear down off her legs and off her body, hand still on her throat, lightly squeezing and pressing her to the bed. He reached behind himself and tucked the thong into his back pocket.

He brought his hand back between her legs and ran it back up her body, from her ankle to knee to thigh, and then cupped her sex.

"This pussy used to belong to you," he said, and then forced two fingers all the way into her tight hole. Despite being sopping wet, the tight channel resisted the intrusion. He smiled; she was going to fit his thick cock like a glove. "Who does it belong to now?"

She opened her mouth and drew a ragged breath, to speak. Sam let up just a little bit of pressure on her throat. "You," she whispered.

"Me what?" Sam prodded, and scraped his fingers along her insides, looking for her g-spot. When he found it she shook beneath him.

"This pussy belongs to you now, sir," she said more loudly.

"And what shall I do with it?" Sam asked, now working his two fingers in and out of her at a steady pace.

"Whatever you want, sir," she said, shivering. "Take it. Use it. It's yours."

"And so I shall," Sam said.

He picked up the pace, pumping his fingers in and out of her, still pressing her to the bed by the throat. She began to writhe, gasp and shudder. Sam pumped her until he thought she might cum, and then abruptly stopped, holding her on the edge of her orgasm. She mewled like a kitten, and Sam felt his cock throb in his pants. He pulled his fingers from her wetness and stood. Sam's blood still ran searing hot through his body. Lily lay on the bed, panting, looking up at him with need and desire.

"Take off that sweatshirt and kneel beside me," he said, and she leapt up, pulling off Sam's hoodie and throwing it aside, before scrambling off the bed and kneeling in front of him.

'She's a natural submissive', Sam thought.

"Undress me," he commanded. "Carefully; I just bought these clothes this morning."

Lily jumped into action. Sam stood and watched her, this nubile young woman, his employee, take off his clothes. She folded and placed on a desk near her bed. Her deft little hands caressed him as she worked; she was so short she had to climb onto her bed to undo his shirt and pull it down off his shoulders. Her beautiful little breasts hung there in front of him, bouncing slightly as she balanced on the mattress.

She moved to back to the floor and began work on his pants. She unclasped and pulled them down, carefully pressing his cock to his body so his slacks and underwear came down easily. She knelt beside him and untied his shoes and pulled them off, and Sam dutifully picked up each leg so she could strip him bare. In about a minute, he stood completely naked in front of her.

She kneeled down in front of him once again, and looked up at him eyes hooded over in lust as she took in his large cock sticking straight out from his naked body.

"Beg for it," he said, looking down at her.

Her eyes lifted from gazing at his thick member to look him directly in the eyes.

"Please, sir, fuck me with your big cock," she said, eyes never wavering.

"You can do better than that," Sam said, looking down at her. "Try harder."

He saw her shiver a little at his reprimand.

"Please," she said her voice quivering. "Please, use my body to pleasure that cock. I need it inside me. I'll do anything for it, please. I can't stop thinking about it, ever since I saw your erection yesterday, it's always right there in my mind. I felt its power, and now I need it to stretch me open and take me, use me as your fucktoy. Please, sir, I can't take it anymore, please just fuck me!"

As she went on, her pleas got more and more strident, more and more desperate. He could feel her need and desire swelling as she begged for his cock. Her cries turned palpable and her studio apartment filled with sexual energy as she babbled on, her body beginning to tremble.

Finally, Sam's cool detachment crumbled. All his coiled anger and violence, all his sexual desire swelled up inside him and broke. With a snarl, he grabbed the back of Lily's head, wrapped his fingers through her long hair and bunched it up, and pulled her head towards his cock. She opened her mouth and happily took his cock head into it, tongue slurping as her lips closed around it. He pressed her head towards him, forcing the long shafted down her throat, and he could feel her gag around it. Her teeth scraped lightly on his shaft and she involuntarily pulled her hands up, reaching for his cock, and he quickly yanked her off of him. She spluttered, drool running down her chin.

"Watch those fucking teeth, and keep your hands clasped behind your back," he growled. "If I see you move them again you'll regret it."

Lily looked up at him and tried to nod frantically despite the firm grip Sam still had on her long black hair. She clasped her hands behind her back, opened her mouth wide, and stuck her tongue out expectantly. Sam guided his cock back to her mouth and again forced it down her throat. She was short enough where he could piston his cock straight down her throat at an easy angle if he held her head a certain way, and that's exactly what he did.

Lily gagged and drooled, spluttered and gasped around his thrusting cock as he forced it down her throat again and again. But her hands never moved from behind her back, and even as her straining jaw begun to grow tired she did not let her teeth scrape Sam's shaft. Her chin, neck and chest became covered in her own spit, but she focused only on breathing and accepting his cock as deeply as possible.

'I could get used to this,' Sam thought to himself, as each time he felt her gagging throat spasm around his shaft a jolt of pleasure ran up his spine.

Finally Sam pulled her off his cock and to her feet, hand still firmly entangled in her hair. He pulled her to her toes and bent down and kissed her deeply and passionately, thrusting his tongue into the territory his cock had just claimed first. She swooned and he used his other arm to steady her, and she kissed him back hungrily, arms still clasped behind her back.

He pulled away, but still kept her up on her toes. She stared back up at him with unbridled lust, awaiting his next command.

"My my, Lily, you are going to be my perfect little fuckdoll, aren't you?" Sam asked, looking down at her.

He watched her shiver in pleasure at the compliment, and she nodded again.

"Do you want this cock in you?" Sam asked her gruffly. "Do you want me to fill up your tight little pussy?"

"It's your tight little pussy, sir," she said back. "Please take it, use it and enjoy it."

"Smart girl," Sam said with a satisfied nod. With that he let go of her hair, allowing her back off her toes, and then lifted her up onto her bed. It was slightly lofted to give her little apartment more storage, but it was the perfect height for Sam's tall frame.

He pushed her down onto her back, then grabbed her thighs at the knee and pulled her towards the edge. He spread her legs open, then reached up to her chin and neck and gathered some spit. He bought it down to her cunt and smeared it all over her lower lips and channel, and then pumped his shaft twice with the natural lube. He lined up his cock to her pussy and pushed in the head, and watched Lily's eyes roll back in pleasure. Then steadily forced himself into her.

To Sam, Lily's cunt felt like a silky furnace that reluctantly fought against accepting his cock. The first five or six thrusts, he could only get little more than halfway into her. Lily squirmed and convulsed on the bed; if he hadn't had ahold of both of her legs, she would have bucked off of him. After the last push, she looked up at him, eyes wild, and moaned, "No more, please, it's too much!"

Sam paused. She didn't say the words. She looked at him with a strange glint in her eye, and begged in a low, breathy voice, "Please don't push that cock all the way into me, it's too much! I'm too tight, please, no more!"

Sam looked at her, beautiful but despoiled, covered in spit and sweat, begging for him to stop while her eyes betrayed another desire altogether. He reached out and grabbed her throat again, squeezing.

"Keep begging me to stop," he said.

She took a breath to speak, but before she uttered a word he jammed his hips forward and slammed all the way into her. She screamed out in pleasure and pain, and Sam could feel her cum in a gush, her gripping cunt spasming and milking his cock while she writhed beneath him. He understood. She truly wanted to be taken. He pulled back all the way to the tip of his head, and then slammed back into her. She bucked again in a frenzy.

"Nooooo it's too much!" she cried. He moved both of his hands to her upper arms to hold her in place, and then he began jackhammering in and out of her. Suddenly it felt like her tight little furnace pulled on him instead of pushing him away, hungrily accepting his cock.

He felt his balls begin to contract; so did she, and she cried "Please, don't cum in me whatever you do!" That put him over the edge and he buried himself in her, his cock swelling and spurting again and again, filling her up. Again he felt cum and gush, and he collapsed on top of her. She wrapped her legs and arms around him, holding him tightly as she shook through her second orgasm in as many minutes.

She craned her neck and brought her lips up to his ear, and whispered to him, "Was I a good little fucktoy, sir?"

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He thought about Viv, and then Miranda, both either at Luc's mansion or headed there shortly. He ought to be doing something to help them, but what, he didn't know. Miranda had said she'd take care of everything, and he trusted her.