True Devotions

Story Info
Alice looks back at different points in her life.
10.8k words
4.78
10.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Meeting

The sharp, bitter wind blew into her gray eyes making her squint and bow her head every more. Her blue checkered scarf was wrapped tightly around her mouth, nose, and neck. Pink earmuff and her long brown hair protected her ears from the bitter elements. She was dressed in a long wool tight fitting cotton coat that came to her ankles, with warm winter boots snug on her feet. Wool gloved where placed on her hands as she carried the four bags of groceries. Beneath the layers was a grin on her face, for even though the weather was bad, today was her favourite day. Today was the anniversary that she had met her Master, it has been ten years and everyday was pure bliss for her. She crunches through the snow in her own wave of memories.

She had met her Master, as she worked as a waitress in the high upscale restaurant. No job could be more perfect for a submissive the whole concept of a waitress was to serve other and do as the wish without much of a fuss. She was the perfect worker there, not to the point other hated her, she never told what other employers did, but just quietly did her work. Always on time, never quarreled with the customer, bosses wish. That restaurant is where she had met him and has never once been upset she had.

"Alice, we have a big party coming in. They are a group of business men and will be good if they become regulars, so treat them as nice as you always do." Alice's boss looked at her in her white tight blouse, with the black bow tie, mid length black skirt, with her black high heels that was the uniform of the restaurant. She nodded her head to her boss and grabbed her order pad. Her heels clicked on the tile floor of the kitchen as she grabbed her tray with the salads on it. With her back she pushed open the door that said out and onto the carpet of the large dinning room.

Alice made her way over to regular customers where she placed down their salad. She asked if they would needed anything else and made her way to the private room. Most of the larger dinner parties like the larger rooms and nine times out of ten Alice got them. Before entering in she looked at what she had, nine businessmen, four on each side and one at the head. The man at the head looked to be in his late thirties or early forties, his features where strong, yet handsome and it was very easy to tell who was in charge there. They where all looking at the menu and talking quietly to themselves, except for the man who had his hand folded on the table looking at the other.

With her small tray under one arm she walked into the room with a smile on her face. "Hello, my name is Alice and I would be your server tonight." Alice spoke in her sweet, soft voice and gave a small bow. "Can I please, start you off with something to drink, Sirs." She scribbled down their orders and went t o go fetch them. She stopped by one of her other table to see how things where going and than put the drink order in at the bar. Back in the kitchen she placed table twenty-four dinners on a tray and then went and placed them at the table. In the dinning room she got the old couple salad plated and placed their order in with the cook. He next stop was the bar to grab the large parties drink.

The men the in the private dinning room where talking with each other laughing and horsing around. Alice entered the room as quietly as she could as to not disturb them. Alice began setting the drinks down starting with the older man; he had only spoken once to tell Alice his drink. Up closer this guy was even better looking, she almost laughed at herself this guy was most likely as old as her dad was, she was only twenty five herself. Working her way around the table she set the drinks down, the conversation had died down some as she had begun to work. Alice sat down the last glass on the table and was going to stand back up when she felt something touch her on her butt. She let out a gasp and dropped her tray making most of the guy burst out laughing.

"Alice your ass is very nice has anyone ever told you that." The guy who Alice just served grabbed her by her wrist. She looked down and the guy's hand wrapped all the way around it. He was grinning at her and for some reason it frightened her.

"Please Sir, let me go?" Her voice was low and soft, the guy started laughing again. Alice was sure that they could all tell she was frightened.

A hand slammed on the table drawing the men's attention to the other end of the table. The older man sat there drumming his one hand on the table with his other hand palm down. "Let the girl go." Alice wrist was dropped. "We are here to talk business not scare let waitress. Bring salad for us all, Alice" He smiled at her and she nodded her head and ran off. Her face was a light pink from blushing and didn't stop until she had reached the kitchen, where she had cursed herself for letting them get to her like that. "Excuse me Alex," She walked up to one of her co-workers. "Could you help me prepare nine salads, please?" He nodded his head and she went to bring out some orders. With her return the salad took only a few minutes to complete. She brought them out to the men and they where talking quietly with each other this time it seemed more like business. The rest of there dinner went off without a hitch, she only had a couple of lewd comments but that was all.

With day the day completed she released her hair from the bun it had been, light brown hair fell in waves to the small of her back, out of everything in her body Alice felt her hair was her best feature. She cleaned the table and began to setup for the morning shift. A movement in the private dinning room diverted her attention. Curious about the movement she looked into the doors, there shouldn't have been anyone there, but there was the older man was still there. She took this time to look him over better, his credit card had said his name was George Livingston, he had very angular feature that gave his a distinguished look, his eyes where an ice blue that seem to just pierce right through you, his hair was jet black but through out it was dotted with grey hair. Alice smiled, as he looked down at the paper he was reading she watch and smiled at him.

"It is not polite to stare at others, girl." The sudden strength of his voice made Alice jump and stand straighter, which made the man chuckled lowly to himself. Alice dropped her head out of embarrassment making her long hair fall into her face, hiding her red cheeks. "You know Alice, if you keep acting that meek and quite men will take advantage of you or is that what you want?" Alice could feel his icy stare moving up and down her body without even looking up. She heard the chair move back and his footsteps fall till he reached her. His hand was strong and soft at the same time as he moved her head to meet his eyes.

"Sir?!" Alice's voice trembled, as he moved his other hand across her pale skin. He was much taller than he thought he was, even in her heels she reached only to his chest. Her eyes could not move from his as he caressed her skin. In her mind she was telling herself she should be screaming for help or kick the guy, but she couldn't bring herself, too.

"Don't not worry my Little Alice, I will not harm you. You should not fear." His voice was soothing and it made her feel comfortable, like it was suppose to be natural. His hand left her face and Alice yearned for that touch once more. His smiled at her it seemed like a sweet smile, but beneath it something was different. "I must go now, Alice, but I will wait outside for you. I would like to ask you something." He must have seen the fear in her eyes and body language. "Do not worry I will not harm you against your will."

Alice watched him leave puzzled by what he had said. She bit her lower lip in thought as to what he meant by that one comment. Finishing her work she said good-byes to her co-workers and left the building. Outside the building like promised was George standing next to a silver BMW waving at her. Even from her position she could see the smile on his face, she let a loud audible gulp and went over to him.

Shaken from her thoughts by the voice she looked over at a picked fence. Mrs. Frickle stood up against her white picked fence bundles up as she called over to Alice once more. Alice seen the old woman and smiled, her and her husband where a very kind couple, both retired and one of the few that actually knew the truth about Master's and hers relationship. Master had been good friends with them before she had even come to live in her Master's place. She pulled the scrap down off her mouth and nose and smiled, "Good day Mrs. Frickle," Alice gave a small bow as best she could with the grocery bags. "Very cold day isn't it."

"Yes dear it is. I am glad I caught you, I wanted to ask you a question." Mrs. Frickle short white hair blew in the wind, which made both of them cringe. "I would like to know if you care to join me for tea tomorrow dear."

"That would be very nice, thank you." She smiled she loved having tea with her, she always told the best stories. "I will be seeing you than I must start dinner soon if I wish to have it done on time." They made their good byes and Alice headed up the driveway to the house.

From the Frickle residence Mr. Frickle exited the house. "Was that Alice dear?" He walked up behind his wife as she nodded her head. "How did she seem?"

"Normal, which worries me, Henry. I think she will be okay but we should still keep an ear on her today." The old woman rested her head upon her husband's shoulder as they watched Alice enter the large house.

Chapter Two: Punishment

Alice carefully pulled the key out of her pocket, while balancing the load of grocery on her arm. With the repetition of years of doing the same chore she unlocked the door quickly and went inside. Slowly she shut the door behind her and breathed in the warm air. Carefully she set the bags down on the ledge of the front hall and began removing her outer clothing. Carefully she undid her scarf and hung it on a hook that had the name "Alice" above it. Next she removed her long coat, pulled her gloves off and put them in her pocket, and than placed them on the hook. Alice removed her earmuffs and put them in the other coat pocket, and shook her long hair giving it a few flips.

Alice placed her hand on the coat next to her and brought it up to her nose. The coat smelled of cloves, from the pipe her Master smoked at night, she breathed deep and smiled once more. Alice placed her fallen hair and slid it behind her right ear. Alice was dress in a warm oversized turtleneck sweater; one of the ends of the sweater revealed her pale shoulder, she had on a pair of black pants that fit her loosely but would not fall off. Alice looked at the bags of groceries and picked them up. The first time she was ever punished was right here and because of groceries.

Alice panicked while she stood in line at the grocery store. Her grey eyes kept darting to the time on her wrist, he was going to be home soon and if she wasn't there. Panicked she stood on her tiptoes to see how many more people where ahead of her. Why couldn't these people hurry, why did they take so long? If she were late her Master would punish her. Alice had never once been punished since she the two weeks she had come to live with Master George. One of his rules was she was to be home and waiting for him when he got there and four every five minutes she was late she would get strokes.

What seemed like hours online she final was able to pay for her stuff and get out. Another glance of her watch showed she was already ten minutes late. Alice's insides twisted and churned making her nausea as she began her long walk home. Alice's mind began running with what he would do if she was really late, would he punish her worse than the strokes, she let out a whimper.

The house entered her view as she rounded the corner block, from fear her breathing grew hard and a sight wave of dizziness washed over her. The silver BMW stood in the driveway showing in true testament that he was home. Alice could already see those ice blue eyes staring down at her; she flinched just thinking about it. Alice moved slowly up the driveway and bent her wrist to look at her watch, she was late forty-five minutes. She did the math quickly in her head, which came to be ninety strokes.

Alice bowed her head and downcast her eyes as she entered the door, she hoped that maybe he was in his study and wouldn't catch her right away. Her hope was shatter as she looked in to see him standing there foot taping on the wooden floor, his eyes cold and staring at her. Alice went to say something, she opened her mouth but the look he gave her made it shut it quickly. The way he stared at him made her feel smaller than she really was.

"Kneel." His voice was as cold as his eyes and Alice knelt down immediately. She kept her head up but her eyes lowered the bugs of groceries where set down next to her and Alice folded her hands in her lap. She tried not to tremble under his gaze, but she was sure that he could see her. His voice rang out again and echoed through the hall, "Get undressed."

Alice didn't get up but removed the long sleeve dress as she kneeled there in front of him. With her quick nibble fingers she unbuttons the back of the dress and slipped it over her head. When it was off she quickly and neatly folded it and placed it carefully on the ground. She resumed her position with her hands folded in her lap, eyes downcast and head straight ahead. George's footsteps came close and Alice flinched, as he though he was going to hit her, but instead he picked up the bags.

"Wait for me in the study." That was all he said to her as he turned and walked toward the kitchen to put the groceries away.

Alice slowly crawled down the hall and went into the last room, which was her Master's study. The decor was elegant and simple, on the wall in front of her was the fireplace, the left wall had a wooden cherry desk, and the right wall was mostly blank, but for a couple of paintings. By the fireplace stood one red leather armchair, in which her Master would sat at night and read his book. A small circle throw rug cover half of the room and the rest of the floor were hard wood, potted plants decorated each corner. A large bookcase sat up against the right wall. By the leather chair was a light red large velvet pillow. Alice crawled her way over to it and sat it the "Waiting" position for he Master to come back in.

It seemed to be hours she sat there not moving, her mind racing what he was going to do to her, when she finally heard his footstep come down the hall. He entered the room and did not look at her but went right to his desk and sat in his swivel desk chair. He spun the chair around and sat down facing her; his finger laced in between one another and brought his chin to rest on them and his eyes on Alice. "How late where you, Alice?"

"Forty-five minute, Master." Alice's soft, sweet voice trembled.

"Correct. Now before we get on with your punishment you will tell me why you where late." His eyes didn't move off of her as she began to squirm under his.

"The line at the grocery store was very long and they only had three lanes open, Master. It seemed like everyone in town was there. I tried to get done as quickly as I could, but it took longer than I thought it would, Master." There was silent in the room as he just sat there. Alice wished he would just say something, anything would do, and she didn't want to remain in this silence.

George swirled in his chair and opened the bottom desk draw. Alice heard him rustle around; she knew what he kept in that draw. He stood up from his chair and walked over to her. He motioned for Alice to give him her hands and she did so. He bound her hand tightly with a length of rope expertly. George pulled her up by the arms effortlessly and brought her over to the bare wall. A small hook was on the wall and George gripped at Alice's hands and pulled her up onto her tiptoes and almost off the floor and hooked her wrist to the hook. Alice toes barely touch the floor as she was stretched the length of the wall.

Alice felt George presence move beyond her and she tried to twist her head around to see what he was doing. She could not crane her neck around though, so instead she tried to listen for him. He was back in the draw again and she heard him close it back up. Footsteps fell behind her and his hand rest on the small of her back. He pulled her hair up with a small clip and exposed her pale back to him. George placed his lips softly on her back between her shoulder blades.

He left her hanging there, breathing deep while he waited for him to return. It seemed like hours that he had been gone when his footsteps returned behind her. "I was hoping I would not have to punish you for this, Pet. Since you told the truth you will only receive sixty strokes. You will count and thank me for each one. If you miscount we will begin again." Alice shook her head. "I couldn't hear you."

"Yes Master, this slave understands." He rubbed her ass and was delighted by her fear. George swung the flogger and hit her on her thigh, Alice counted one and let out a thank you, and tears streamed her face silently. George worked the flogger down the length of her back; he was surprised that she had not miscounted yet. He studied the markings when she had received all fifty she marked beautifully. She flinched as he touched her red heated skin and let out a small whimper.

"Now Alice, I hope you have learned your lesson. I hope I don't have to teach this one again." Alice nodded her head her voice hoarse from screaming. He took the clip from her hair and let in cascade down her back. With a slight push on Alice's side he set her swinging back and force. Alice's face was pure shock when he did this and chuckled at her expression.

Alice struggled to regain her balance; her toes would scrape across the floor each time they came the closet to the floor. Her breast sand nipples rubbed against the ruff wallpaper and made her wince. They began to throb and hurt each time they swung in motion. She heard her Master walk back to his desk and began to shuffle papers. Tears once again welded up in her eyes from the pain on her back and now the newly pain in her breast.

George sat at his desk shuffling through his work, trying hard not to concentrate on Alice's moans and whimpers. He loved when he was able to torture her with pain; it made his dick throb. After a while he finished his work and stretched in his chair and turned it around. Alice had stopped swaying back and forth now and just hung there, with her wrist supporting most of her weighed. She had been quiet for sometimes now and hung there waiting patiently for her Master. He walked over and pulled the rope off her wrist gentle setting her to the ground. He massaged her arms to release them cramps from being help in one position to long ad untied her hands.

"Now you promise to behave, my Little Alice." He raised her chin up to meet his eyes.

"Yes Master, I promise." Her eyes where red and blood shot, around her eyes puffy from her tears.

"Good Girl. Now Alice try into to get into anymore adventures and go prepare dinner." He gave her a slap on the ass as she scurried out of the study and into the kitchen.

The clock chime brought Alice out of her thoughts as she stared down the dark hallway. She smiled and picked up the grocery bags and brought them into the kitchen. She placed them in their proper place and as soon as she was done she went to change her clothing. She always felt more naked with cloths on than without them.