True Love!

Story Info
Two lovers who had found each other after years of searching.
1.6k words
4.17
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmDash
EmDash
1 Followers

As awareness began to drift over her, after the most peaceful night of sleep she'd had in months, she remembered the man beside her. She thought of this intimate stranger who had simply held her the night before. She had never met him before that night, but they knew each other on the deepest level--having spent months and months messaging online.

He loved her so fiercely that it could bring her to tears. She had always believed in that type of love. She knew it had to exist... because she knew her heart had that profound capacity to love. But life had not been kind to her, and she had started to believe that she was the only one with a heart so loving.

So when he loved her--loved her like he couldn't breathe without her--loved her in awe and with gratitude, she felt feelings so powerfully that it almost hurt. Sometimes she'd try to brush the thought aside, still skeptical after a cruel life, that something so beautiful could exist for her. Other times, tears would stream down her face, unable to contain her emotion. Yet other times, she would tell him, confidently, to say, yet again, how much he loved her.

Entirely cliche, and yet oh so real as she woke into her present reality, she thought of how their souls were connected--how they knew each other--and loved each other--to levels that couldn't be explained. She shifted, ever so softly in the bed, and as she stilled, she felt him start to shift the same, and she knew he too was waking.

Though they had just met, she turned to him, as if she'd woken up with him thousands of times over. There was a comfort, an ease--something so natural and right about being close to him in their sleepy state. Before true thoughts could enter her head, she reached out with her delicate small hand and felt for his penis. She didn't know why she wanted to--she had no intention of turning things sexual. She just wanted to feel him--to somehow feel physically the feelings that were churning so strongly between them.

She knew he wouldn't be hard--he was barely awake--and things had been so appropriately non-sexual--despite the powerful love that they shared. But there was a little part of her that knew that the love he felt for her wouldn't let him stay soft, sleeping beside her all night. She just wanted to feel--physically feel--curious what the emotion created.

As expected, he was neither hard, nor soft. There was energy in him, she could tell, when she put her hand on him--but there was also that comfort--the fact that what was between them was so much more than pure sex--and so he was able to be vulnerable enough to be somewhat soft in her hand. She knew he was able to give all of himself to her, and so she felt happy with the feel of him in her hand.

She knew there was no obligation in touching him, so she rolled over, still sleepy and not ready to start the day. As she nestled into her spooning position with him, she became aware of the fact that her ass was in his crotch, resting right against where her hand had felt. She liked being close to him--liked feeling him--so she wiggled ever so slightly, but also ever so purposely--rubbing against his shaft.

He responded to her potential invitation, reaching for her tit. But she didn't want it--not because she didn't love him--and not because she wasn't attracted to him--but because online he had taught her that it was okay to wait until she no longer could stand the waiting. He liked it, even--having her be in control. So she mumbled 'No. Sleepy.' knowing that a simple mutter of syllables was enough to retract his hand. As he did, though, she thought to herself, 'he can play with just my nipples.' And as if he had read her mind, he asked 'Nipples?' And so she whispered 'Yes, barely--gently.'

Her nipples were full, untouched from the night of sleep. She loved them like this, so big, so ready. He reached around her, still spooning her, and he gently brushed over the nipple. He knew that it was best to stick to just the tip, being careful not to get the whole thing so tight that sensation was hard to feel. 'Just stimulate the nipple,' he said in his head, remembering what she had told him in their messaging. And very carefully, he did just that.

Pleased and wanting even more intimacy with him, she turned to him, exposing her breasts for him. Right at his face, he knew what to do. Never had she had her nipples suckled, but being such a nurturer, it felt right. She loved him, and he loved her. She wanted to make him feel good--to take care of him. So, again, she reached for his now hard cock...this time, reaching under the band of his boxer briefs.

When she took him in her hand, he moaned into her breast. 'Shhh,' she said, as she started to stroke him. Her other hand cradled his head, and she pet his hair, so lovingly, so tenderly. But she never lost the rhythm with the hand stroking him. It was clear that no matter what happened--no matter how he responded--she was going to rub him ever so perfectly for as long as it took. He lightly whimpered into her breasts, and so she pulled his face into her even further, letting him know he was safe and loved. Never stopping her even, patient strokes.

She could feel him grow even harder and his whimpers quickened. 'Shhhh...it's okay... I've got you,' she whispered in his ear. She felt him tense, and she sensed his worry at cumming too soon. 'It's okay. Relax. Cum for me. All over. It's what I want,' she comforted him. She felt his cock on the verge of explosion, and she said to him, 'Cum hard for me. You're safe with me. Cum, my sweet.' And with that, he released cum that would coat her hand, his boxer briefs, anything it could. 'Fuck!' he said, unable to believe how hard he came. 'Fuck, that was so incredible,' he said. And with that, she rolled back over...as if she really was the goddess he saw her as.

She wasn't wanting more--that's why she hadn't had sex with him--but the sight of his cum, the power of his eruption, the uncontrollable 'Fuck!' uttered from his mouth--it turned her on so much that she felt wetness dripping through her lips.

Almost as quickly as she rolled away from him, she rolled back towards him onto her back. Without hesitation, she pulled her pajama pants down, and then her panties. She let her legs fall apart, giving herself entirely to him. Never had she been so vulnerable. But he loved her. He was a man who could care about her needs, even after his own body had reached orgasmic heights itself.

She took his hand, and began to use it as her own. She reached his finger to the bottom of her lips, where they were loosest--eager to part and reveal their tight hole. She jiggled his finger, just a tiny bit, knowing her lips would begin to part easily--their slippery wetness making it hard for them to stay sealed closed. She pushed his finger deeper, finally parting them completely for him...and revealing just how wet she was. She always got very wet, but she had never been as wet as he made her. She took his finger, soaked with her juices, and guided it to his mouth, having him taste her sweetness. It was fun, driving him wild.

With that, the urge for the equivalent overcame her, so she took her hand to his boxer briefs--still covered in cum, and she gently spread his cum all around and onto her fingers. She looked at him and brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted him too. She loved how crazy that drove him.

Then she took his finger back to her pussy, and ran his finger up and down between her delicate lips. God, he'd never felt something so slippery wet. He could have felt between her lips all day. But she needed him at her clit, and so she found him just the right place with his finger beneath hers. She used his finger to start rubbing her clit, just like she would when she was alone. And with that, he understood that she wanted him to continue, without stopping until she could come. She had told him in their messaging conversations that all a girl really wants is attention on her clit.

So he started to rub, just like she had showed him with her hand on his. He could tell by her response that he was doing the right things to bring her pleasure. Her positioning, her face, her breath...they all told him she had no objections to his work. So he kept on.

Soon, her leg started to quiver. Her exhalations became more audible. He sensed the eager tension pick up, as she moaned the sexiest sounds he had ever heard. Knowing she was getting closer, he picked up the pace with his finger, knowing he would soon bring her to orgasm. She knew it too, and though she knew the words to be cliche, she couldn't help but let out a whispered and sexy 'oh, yes!' before she let him know 'don't stop!' And as he rubbed, he felt her start to tense. They braced themselves in that moment, and before the two of them knew it, her pussy was pulsing in climax. Though he had just cum minutes before, he found her so sexy that he got hard again. But when she said 'hold me,' he did, and they just held each other, like two lovers who had finally found each other after years of searching.

EmDash
EmDash
1 Followers