True Love Waits Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jyn stood quietly behind the boy who had chased her down as she listened to them argue who she should belong to.

Subconsciously, she moved closer to him and her gaze fell on his left hand which was holding the rope which bound her to him. The twine was wrapped around his fist and she watched as his grip tightened as the argument continued.

Her captor shook his head. He was wearing a baseball cap and his dark brown hair escaped from it in waves and curls that reached the base of his neck. "No," he said firmly. "The rules are the rules. I caught her. That makes her mine this time. She belongs to me and no one else. Anyone that tries to take her from me will regret it."

"Oh yeah," said Mitch as he stepped forward raising a fist. Suddenly, there was a shout followed by another one. The boy stopped as everyone got up. "That's my Mom," he groaned, throwing his head back in embarrassed exasperation. "She always does this. It must be getting late and I have a ton of homework to finish," He glanced at the exotic girl in the red woolen hat. "Damn it."

The spell was broken and there were laughs and murmurs as the group of friends broke up and began to make their own way home. It was late and their little game was over for another time. The hunt would begin again another day when the mood was right and the only thing that remained for childish pride and posterity was the notebook record of it and the memories that it left behind.

Memories that would mean so much more to some.

***

"He's watching you." whispered her friend as they trudged home arm in arm through the lamp-lit snow.

Jyn didn't reply but quickly glanced over her shoulder. She already knew he was because she could feel it somehow. She didn't know how or why but it made everything inside her feel so much more vital and alive.

They stopped outside the gate to her house and she hugged Carrie. "See you tomorrow," she promised and watched the girl run towards her own home.

Just as she was about to open the gate, she stopped. Slowly turning, she looked back up the lane and saw he was still standing there watching her. Shyly, she raised her right hand and gave a little wave. After a moment, he did the same and she smiled as she ran into her house with the lights burning brightly in the dark.

Little did she know that would be the last time she saw him.

***

The warm water lapped gently in the valley between her breasts as Jyn opened her eyes and sighed. The dream faded as she relaxed in her bath letting the strains of the day slip away by returning to her secret place. For her, it was all about recreating the feelings she had experienced all those years ago. The sense of belonging. To someone. To that boy.

Stepping out of the bath, she reached for a towel and began to roughly dry her long black hair. Catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror, she stopped and stared at her naked reflection looking back at her. She looked so pure. Wet. Glowing. Feminine. Oriental.

Wearing a bathrobe, she returned to her living room and went to the sixth-floor apartment window to look out at the city that lay sprawled like a concrete maze to the far horizon with the late evening sky a vibrant golden amber as the sun slowly set in the west. The world was turning and life would continue on as it always did but there was only one thing that mattered to her as she felt the familiar ache in her heart. Her world was his world. And in that world, he was out there.

Somewhere.

***

End of part 1.

Part 2. The Fire Fighter. Coming soon.

12