True MILF Pt. 02

Story Info
Sis takes things to the next level, and devises a plan...
4.8k words
4.65
62.2k
128

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm-oh, my God, Michael!" my mom mumbled as she slid my cock from her mouth to catch her breath. "You're cock is so huge!"

I smiled down at her, my body trembling on the edge of climax. "Really?"

Mom grinned up at me wickedly, an evil glint in her eye. She licked the head of my cock deliberately, flicking the tip rapidly with her tongue, making me shiver.

"Oh, God, Mom!" I groaned and put my hands on her head. "I'm going to-...!"

- - - - -

"Wake up, sleepy head!" my sister's voice interrupted my dream.

I sat up as I felt my bed bounce. Beth had jumped on it to rouse me.

"Beth?" I mumbled blearily. I scowled at her, rubbing my eyes and smacking my dry morning mouth. I had an achingly hard morning wood which my sheets were hiding.

Beth grinned down at me, shaking me. "Come on, sleepy head," she said. "We've got a special breakfast to make for Mom's birthday."

I rubbed my eyes and shoved her to get off. "I'm coming," I mumbled in reply.

"Not yet," Beth quipped. "But that does give me an idea...". Her gaze went distant and her wicked smile grew.

"What...?" I struggled to get going, and my sister nudged me once more before heading out of my room.

Mom's birthday. Both my sister and I wanted to make it something special, but I had no idea what to give her.

Beth decided on "breakfast in bed" for her gift. She was going to make Mom waffles and eggs, bacon, OJ, and coffee. I was going to...? I still had no clue.

I shrugged out of bed and headed for the bathroom. As I showered, I was tempted to return to my morning daydream and give relief to my morning wood.

Mom, or Beth? I asked myself as I soaped up and ran my grip over my hard cock. Mom, or Beth?

Why not both? some part of me asked. I had seen Beth make Mom climax a few days before. And my sister had been mutually masturbating with me for a while, now. So-both?

I had just decided when I heard the bathroom door open and a startled "Oops! Oh, my-Michael!"

I opened my eyes to see my Mom standing there, her robe slowly falling open from her lazily tied closure, and a beautiful, full breast being exposed. "Wardrobe malfunction"? Wasn't that the term?

I covered my erection with both hands. "Mom?!?"

My mother's startled eyes met mine, and she reflexively pulled close her robe.

"S-sorry, Mikey," Mom stammered, her face red. "Bethany said there were fresh towels in here. Why she didn't put any in my bathroom, I do not know...". Mom quickly grabbed a few from the cabinet and hurried away.

I stared at the partially open door after her, my morning jerk off session interrupted. Or was it?

I quickly rinsed myself off and hurried to my Mom's room as quietly as I could. She had grabbed towels, and was in her robe, AND it was her birthday, so it was very likely I could catch her taking one of her long, indulgent baths!

I was not disappointed. Peering around the corner of the doorway, I spied her as she lowered herself into her tub. I drank in her long, tanned body, getting even more aroused as she lay back and closed her eyes and drew water over her magnificent bare breasts.

God, I'd love to cum all over those! I thought as I began to stroke my cock. I watched her in the mirror, knowing that I risked getting caught should she glance up. There'd be no reason for her to, and I had done this before without getting discovered. But the risk was always present. I had been close to being caught before, but always managed to duck out of view around the edge of the doorway.

Mom sighed and soaked. I gazed at her tits, and saw how her nipples had tightened up into Hershey kisses, darker and pointy. I stared raptly as she rolled her nipples under her fingers.

Oh, Mom! How I want to fuck you!

I watched her as she played with herself slowly, indulgently. I gripped my cock to fight my orgasm, shaking as my body threatened to overwhelm me, and slowed my masturbation when the crisis passed.

Close! I thought. But not yet!

I heard a slight rustle and then felt my sister as she knelt down next to me. She grinned and smiled wickedly up at me.

"What would Mom do," she whispered very, very quietly, "if she saw you jerking off to her?"

I couldn't answer. I was using every ounce of willpower to prevent myself from cumming.

"Or what if she saw me sucking your cock?" Beth asked, positioning herself so that she could suck on me.

"Oh, my G-o-d...!" I moaned and quickly stifled myself, covering my mouth with my hand as I leaned back behind the doorframe.

Beth smirked and took me into her mouth. She swirled the head of my cock slowly, deliberately. I shuddered and leaned heavily on the door frame.

Holy shit-this is murder! I thought as I fought to keep quiet while also being blown by my sister. "G-u-h!" I choked, putting my hands on Beth's head.

Beth sucked on me, creeping her mouth down my cock inch by inch.

"Ohhhh, holy shit...!" I moaned. Beth was practically swallowing my cock. But it was the wicked gleam in her eyes as I looked down at her that sent me over the edge. "Ohhh, f-u-u-c-k!" I groaned and shot blasts of hot jizz into her mouth.

Beth's eyes widened, and she held still while I held her head, my eyes closed as I came, powerfully. As my orgasm faded, I found my legs weak, and I trembled to stand.

I leaned to peer around the edge of the doorway and spied my mother looking up at me.

"Michael?!" she gasped aloud, eyes wide with surprise.

OH SHIT!! Had she seen any of this?!

I ducked back, praying the rest of me was hidden from her view, while Beth stayed beneath me, snickering and wiping her mouth. I took a breath and popped my head into view.

"Hi, Mom," I said awkwardly, and waved.

"What do you think you are doing, young man?" my mom asked, scowling.

I was paralyzed. At first, I feared she was talking about Beth sucking me off. But from her lack of outrage, I realized she hadn't seen anything. But I couldn't go into her bathroom naked, not with my semi-flaccid dick covered in saliva and cum.

"Well?" Mom demanded. "I'm waiting."

From the doorway, I said, "I was just coming to see-when do you think you'll be done with your bath? Beth wants to know...".

My sister bat me, shaking her head, trying to not get dragged into this encounter.

My mom took an impatient breath. "Soon," she answered. She looked frustrated and displeased.

"Great!" I replied, and moved back from her view.

"Michael!"

I leaned back in. "Yes, Mom?"

She looked at me in the mirror, and beckoned at me impatiently. "Well, why don't you come in?" she growled unhappily. "I don't like shouting at you in the doorway like this."

I hesitated. Inspiration hit. "I-didn't want to see you naked, Mom," I lied. Beth chuckled silently, mocking me. "I wanted to respect your privacy. But Beth insisted, and so I came to check how long you'd be."

My mom considered this, and settled back into her bath. She closed her eyes and waved for me to leave. "Very well," she said. "Soon. Maybe twenty minutes?" She exhaled and sank deeper, her face going relaxed as her hands began to roam over her body once more.

"Okay," I called back, and exhaled a deep sigh. Whew.

Beth covered her face and crept away with me. She broke out laughing when we got outside our mom's room.

"Oh, my God-Michael!" she laughed. "That was-...".

"Terribly risky?!" I grumbled.

"Hot!" Beth smirked and looked at me. "I got so hot and wet sitting there with your jizz in my mouth while Mom was right there! If she had seen us...".

"We'd be busted," I growled. But part of me caught Beth's mood and I felt a twinge of arousal at the prospect. I relented. "Well, okay, yeah-that could have been... pretty hot."

My sister grinned wickedly and hugged me. "Don't worry, Michael," she said. "You'll get your chance. Somehow."

Her directness and certainty heartened me, and I lost my moodiness and let myself be swept along in her enthusiasm. Beth took my arm and walked with me back to my room where she kissed me quickly on the lips. I was startled by the move, as well as by the reek of my cum from her mouth, but enjoyed it, too. There was something new about it-a spark unlike any kiss we'd shared before, despite the brevity of it.

Beth went and cleaned up and then joined me in the kitchen where she made breakfast. My only task? Squeeze the orange juice.

We presented Mom with breakfast, and she was delighted by it.

"Thank you!" she said, beaming as Beth set the tray on her lap. She held her arms out to hug us, and we leaned in one after the other as she kissed us in gratitude. "This is wonderful!"

I smiled, but felt guilty. Beth had done everything. I still needed to think of a gift to give her.

I went to do my chores, a little weeding and trimming, and cleaning the pool. The day was sunny and hot, and I got sweaty and took off my shirt as I worked. Once I was done, I kicked off my shoes and jumped into the pool to cool off. I'd worn my trunks to stay cooler and save time, and was glad that I did.

Ahhhhhh! The water felt fantastic, and I was greatly refreshed by it.

I emerged to the vision of my mom as she gazed down into the pool. She wore a tiny one-piece bathing suit that showed off her incredible cleavage. She smiled down at me, tipping down her dark sunglasses, a large straw hat shading her face.

"Nice?" she asked and stared at me.

I stared back dumbly, distracted by my body's immediate reaction to my mom's figure. My cock was fully engorged, making a clear rod in my wet trunks.

"Huh? Wha-sorry... What, Mom?" I stuttered, trying to get blood to my brain and away from my little brain.

She grinned and pushed her sunglasses back up on her face. "The water," she explained and turned to lay down her towel. I couldn't help but appreciate her shapely ass, and the way her swimsuit rode the crack of her ass, riding up into her cheeks. Mom turned back to me, waiting for a reply. "Is it nice? Not too cold?"

I shook my head. "N-no," I answered. I was glad the water was as cool as it was-it would help calm my overheated arousal. "It's fine."

Mom turned away again and bent forward, adjusting her towel.

"Fantastic!" I blurted out. She turned back to me, a question on her face. "The water-it's fantastic," I told her.

"Wonderful," she said and walked to the steps and waded in. I watched her the entire time, unwilling if not unable to gaze anywhere else. I followed the water as it crept up her body, and stared at her amazing breasts as the water made the fabric cling and displayed her nipples beneath.

"Ahhhh!" my mom sighed and dipped to her shoulders. "Mmmmm! It is nice!" she said and laughed. I was delighted by her mood. She was relaxed and even playful, dancing up and down as she reached the drop off that formed the deep end of the pool. She hovered there, turning around, enjoying the water.

My mom caught me staring as she emerged from the deeper water, and she glanced down at her chest. "Something wrong?" she asked, checking her top. "Is something amiss with my swimsuit?"

I blushed and came back to reality. "Huh-wha-? Oh, no-no, not at all!" I replied. "Perfect."

Mom made a quizzical expression.

"Your suit-it's perfect on you," I said, flustered.

She laughed and did a little spin. "You like? I just bought it."

"I love it," I told her. "You look great in it!"

It was my mom's turn to turn shy, and she blushed slightly. "Why, thank you, Michael. I-it's still nice to hear that someone appreciates my looks...". She blushed again, flustered by her statement.

"Mom," I said and gazed at her seriously. "You're gorgeous. A true MILF!" I realized what I had just said and panic swept over me. "I mean-...".

Mom laughed. "Michael," she replied with a shy but pleased grin. "That's a terribly inappropriate thing to say to your own mother!" But she was chuckling as she said it, so I didn't feel bad by what I had blurted out.

My mom waded over to me and stared at my face. She reached out and caressed my face lightly. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, a motherly peck. "But, thank you," she said with a smile. "It's still nice to hear coming from a young man-even a very young man who happens to be related to me." She laughed again and stepped away. I watched her as she waded out and then settled onto her lounger.

Mom-if you only knew what you do to me! I thought, glad the water was cooling my ardor, and hiding my hard on.

I let my mom get comfortable, and waited until my hard on had diminished to the point where it was only semi-rigid before I climbed out of the pool. I took up a lounger across from her where I could see up the entire length of her toned, athletic body. I gazed at the lovely camel-toe her swimsuit was making of her crotch, and felt myself get hard again.

Damn! If only I could jerk off out here while I watched her!

Beth came out and took up a lounger next to our mom. She lay back and watched me with a sly smirk, and would glance over at our mother from time and time, and then at me and grin.

"Mikey?" Beth said. "Why don't you make some lemonade and bring some out to us? I'm sure Mom would like some, too."

Mom mumbled unintelligibly and nodded, turning her face to the other side as she sunned herself.

Grumbling silently, I went into the house, my balls starting to give me a deep ache-"blue balls"-which is almost like the aftermath of being kicked in them. Seriously, it sucks.

When I returned, both my mom and my sister were sitting and chatting, topless. Mom had peeled down her one-piece, and Beth sat in her next-to-nothing two-piece wearing only the bottoms, the top being discard next to her lounger.

Both of them frequently sunbathed topless, so this was nothing new. But given the state I was in, it was murder. Lust flooded my body, making my aching balls hurt even worse, and my cock was now painfully engorged, fully erect and clearly discernible through my trunks.

"Ah! Refreshment!" Beth said and laughed.

Mom gazed over at me, her smile fading a little for a moment as a look of concern and confusion washed over it. But she brightened at something my sister had said, and lay back more comfortably on her lounger. She held her hand out idly for a glass like some pampered heiress at a resort.

"Michael," Mom said without looking at me. "Your sister told me that you didn't have anything for my birthday, and she made an excellent suggestion. That you are to wait on me all day as my personal butler!"

Beth snickered and sipped her glass of lemonade. "Slave. I said 'slave,' Mom. Personal slave." My sister gazed at me with mischievous eyes.

I swallowed and stood there next to my mother. "Uh-okay..." I mumbled.

"What's that, honey?" my mom asked, putting a hand to her ear. "Speak up!"

"Yeah-yes, okay!" I answered.

Mom smiled with a strangely sensual satisfaction and sipped her drink. My sister settled into her lounger and watched me like a cat watching prey.

I waited, my belly hurting from blue balls, and my cock aching with need. Staring down at my mom's bared breasts was killing me, and Beth knew it.

"Mom?" my sister asked. "When was the last time you went on a date?"

Mom paused a bit before countering with a question of her own. "Why do you ask, sweetheart?"

Beth grinned slyly at me, and teased the edge of her glass with her tongue. "No reason," she said. She took a sip and exhaled a sigh of satisfaction. "Just aware that it has been a while since you've had any male attention."

Our mom turned to look at her, and in so doing she saw the enormous bulge tenting my trunks. Mom stopped, surprised, and flustered. "Well, I-uh... yes... uhm...".

"Michael?" Beth spoke to me. "Why don't you give Mom a full body massage? I'm sure she'd like that, wouldn't you, Mom?"

Our mom was suddenly shy and hesitated.

"Remember, it is your birthday," Beth prompted. "And Mikey is your personal slave for the day...".

Mom sipped her drink and nodded. "I-uh, yes... Yes, okay," she said awkwardly. "Michael-give me a massage!"

I didn't know if I wanted to murder my sister, or kiss her. But I followed as our mom went into the shade and lay down on another lounger there where I could work on her.

Mom lay face down and I sat on the edge and squirt oil into my hand.

"Mom, why not treat it like you're really at a spa?"

Mom stared over at Beth, not understanding.

"Take off your swimsuit," Beth explained. "You don't want oil staining it for one thing. It's new and you look hot in it."

Our mom quirked an appreciative smile at the compliment, and then reached down and slid her suit off shyly. She drew a towel over her ass to retain some sense of modesty, but I was dying from the short glimpse I got of her naked behind.

"Go ahead, Mikey!" Beth instructed, watching us with that mischievous smirk of hers. She idly toyed with the ice in her glass.

I smoothed oil over our mom's back, starting with the neck and shoulders. I was rewarded with her letting out a sigh of pleasure.

"Mmmm-that's nice, Michael..." Mom murmured.

Pleased, I concentrated and worked my way down. When I reached the top of her ass, I hesitated, massaging her lower back a long time while I debated going further. I looked at Beth who waved at me to continue. She opened her legs and reached down to casually brush her crotch. Beth grinned wickedly at me.

F-u-c-k! I thought and slid my hands under the towel and over Mom's wonderfully rounded ass. God, she's so taut and firm!

"Ohhhh, Michael!" Mom moaned happily. "That's excellent...".

Encouraged, I massaged her ass, and then slid the towel off her and worked my way down Mom's legs. I squatted at the foot of her lounger and massaged her feet, looking up at her lovely pussy, my cock throbbing with need.

Since Mom was almost dozing, and was facing away from me, I slipped my cock free of my trunks and smoothed one oiled hand over it while I rubbed one of her feet with the other. Beth saw and smiled widely, pulling her bikini bottoms aside to expose her pussy, and she began to caress herself as she watched.

Encouraged, and shuddering with some small relief from the press of my hand over my hard cock, I grew bolder and slid my trunks completely off.

"Ohhhh!" Mom sighed with delight as I resumed working her feet. "Mmmmmm!"

"Now do the other side!" Beth called from her spot across the way.

I glared at her, panicked as Mom groggily started to roll over. Her eyes were closed, and she looked dreamy and simply lay back, not noticing my nudity or erect state.

Beth grinned and fingered herself, gazing at us, her eyes wicked and playful.

Well, alright! I thought.

I started at our mom's feet, and worked my way up her legs. As I got near her crotch, I dared to let my fingers brush very close to her cleft, careful not to touch it. I was dying to, believe me! But I wanted to draw this out, and see how far it would go. I longed to crawl on top of her and slide my cock into my mom's delicious pussy, or bury my face in it, it was so close!

Mom was thoroughly enjoying my massage, making small "oohs" and "ahh" of pleasure, her eyes closed, her expression lax, the entire time.

I moved on to her belly and then up to her chest. I felt a moment of fear as I ran my oiled hands over her magnificent breasts, but Mom only moaned softly.

"That's wonderful, Mikey...".

I ran my hands over and over her breasts, and-much as I had seen Beth do before-I rolled Mom's nipples carefully under my fingers and palms. Mom started to pant a bit, breathing shallowly and fast.

I stared at her lovely face, and explored how else to please her, gently pulling on her nipples with my fingers and letting them slip through. With the oil, they did so easily, and Mom was getting more and more clearly aroused each time.

"Oh, God, Mikey..." Mom moaned. "Don't stop. Don't stop! I-I'm so close-I'm going to-...!" Mom suddenly went tight, arching and shuddering. "Ohhhhh, God, yeessss!" she cried aloud.

12