True Nature Ch. 02

Story Info
Cain's wolf is smitten.
4.7k words
4.85
12.7k
16

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my beautiful readers!

I really hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Much love, xx

Cain's Pov:

I'm in trouble. I thought to myself, as I took in the blissed out expression the little omega wore. My wolf happily hummed in contentment, urging me to be more affectionate with the boy, and I couldn't help but kiss his forehead tenderly. He looked so beautiful post-orgasm; his long white hair had loosened from his ponytail and now it lay, wild beneath his head. His dark green eyes were closed, black lashes resting against flushed skin, and his plump lips were parted ever so slightly, as little puffs of breath escaped his mouth. He currently looked nothing like the sad, beaten omega I'd seen the first time I went to Frank's. My own wolf growled protectively as I remembered.

Fae had been in wolf form the first time I ever saw him. He was recovering from what looked to be a nasty beating as he slept, chained in the corner. His fur was so matted and grimy that I couldn't tell if it was meant to be pure white or a more of a blonde color and it looked uneven, as if someone had tried to shave parts of it off. His paws were also bandaged, with blood peaking through the dingy linen, and I later learned that Frank had declawed the poor creature as punishment.

I could clearly remember the feeling of disgust as I took in the dirty floor and maggot ridden food bowl that lay next to the small wolf. The water bowl too, looked stagnant, as it contained a layer of green scum over it and I feared it was contaminated. I told myself countless times that it wasn't my business how Frank cared for his "pet", as he called Fae. However, I couldn't help the sympathy laced with anger that my wolf felt towards Frank, for we didn't like to see our kind suffer. These feelings alone kept me going back to Frank's, simply to check on the poor omega's condition... and now he was lying naked beneath us...

"He has to go back," I muttered cautiously to my wolf, not liking how aggressively he was reacting to my memories.

At hearing those words my wolf growled at me, clearly displeased with such an idea. We'd just lost part of our virginity to this omega. He was ours.

"He's not!" I muttered angrily.

He knew a mate was not in our future. There was no point in getting territorial over our first fuck... besides, this omega wasn't meant to be mated. I could smell dozens of men all over him, to the point that it made me scrunch up my nose in disgust, but my wolf was stubborn. He didn't feel the same disgust I did. All he felt, was an overwhelmingly, possessive type of anger.

I started to move away from the omega, I for I'd realized the need for more medication. I hadn't expected that a sexual experience with another werewolf would cause such a reaction, so I'd only taken the minimum dosage today, like always. However, now my wolf was practically begging me to mate with him. This simply wouldn't do.

Right as the weight of my body left Fae, the smaller man whimpered in pain. My wolf stopped my movements, on high alert, now that something seemed wrong.

"I need to go home," Fae whined, startling me as his small hand gripped my wrist tightly.

I looked into his wild eyes, about to ask what was wrong, when I suddenly noticed how incredibly warm his hand was. I nervously place my palm to his forehead, jumping back slightly when I felt the burning skin.

"You can't," I told him, feeling horrified by the turn of events.

"Cain please! I can't spend my heat here! Master Frank will hurt me!" The omega begged and tears began to stream down his red cheeks.

"Do you have any idea how dangerous it would be for you to move right now?" I demanded anxiously, my wolf reacting aggressively to the mere idea of someone else touching Fae in his current state.

"I need to go home!" The boy begged, trying to get up; I could taste his fear as it permeated the room. "Master Frank will kill me if I stay!"

"Shhhh, calm down pup. I'll call him and let him know what's going on. He'll have to let you stay. Nothing will happen to you." I told Fae as I pet his head, purposely covering him in my scent.

The boy stilled under my touch but I could tell he felt even warmer than before. My wolf urged me to bring him comfort and I felt a spark of displeasure at the feeling, for my wolf kept behaving as if this boy was our mate. However, one more look at Fae's pained face had me picking the smaller man up and carrying him to my room.

Once there, I sat Fae on my bed and surrounded him with pillows, blankets and anything soft I could find. I knew very little about how to treat an omega during heat, for my mother was a Beta and my father was an Alpha. However, I did know that omega's liked to be surrounded by comfort and the scent of their alpha; the after school classes pack children had to attend had taught me that much. Besides, even if I wasn't the boy's alpha for real, my scent should still help a little.

Fae looked confused as I created the nest for him and part of me realized that Frank probably didn't spend his time making Fae comfortable during his heats. I briefly wondered if the poor boy was fucked or if he had to use a toy on himself to survive them. I mentally shook my head upon hearing the ferocious growl my wolf gave, at the possibility of someone else using the boy during his heat. I growled back before backing out of the room, leaving Fae in the middle of the nest I'd made for him.

"Don't go Alpha!" Fae suddenly begged before he presented himself to me. His was face pushed down into the pillows and his ass was now high up in the air while his tiny hole opened and closed slightly; willing, wet and waiting. I could smell his slick from across the room, it was sweet and intoxicating, causing my wolf to fight me for dominance every step of the way out.

"I'll be right back," I answered, fully intending on locking the boy in my room until his heat was over. I didn't want to take part in anything that would kill my bachelor status, let alone with a sex worker. "I have to call Frank," I continued casually while my wolf growled angrily at me. He did not like the idea of leaving Fae at all in this state, let alone for the entire heat.

"Please come back," Fae whimpered pathetically, and I could hear the tears in his voice. "I'm always locked up during heat. Y-you don't have to fuck me... no one ever does... just... please.. come back."

When I didn't respond, Fae screamed, "I'll give you whatever you want! Please!"

"I will," I finally told the boy, even as my wolf snapped at me angrily, for my intended lie.

I quickly shut the door and then, as quietly as I could, I locked it. However, as the locked clicked into place, I could hear the muffled sound of the omega wailing "no" in anguish and I felt sick to my stomach. I tried to get away from the door but my wolf kept me in place, refusing to let me move, forcing me to listen to the pain I was causing the poor omega.

Sighing in frustration, I pulled out my cell phone and searched my contacts for Frank's number, hitting the call button as soon as I'd located it. The man picked up after two rings.

"What's up Cain? My pet giving you any trouble? I mean, it's been a while since he's fought back. I thought I'd broken that out of him when he got declawed but then again you are younger than most and new. He might not respect-"

"Why would you send a broken omega, who was hours from their heat, home with me?" I roared angrily, interrupting Frank's chatter.

"That little bitch went into heat?" Frank snarled, causing my wolf to growl back protectively in my head.

"Yes! And now I can't move him! His pheromones are everywhere and my wolf is obsessed! There's no way I'll be able to get him back to you until his heat is over!" I yelled back, feeling frustrated and horny.

"Hmmm," Frank paused thoughtfully. "Cain... how about I offer you a deal?"

"What kind of deal?" I asked, feeling suspicious.

"You keep my pet for his entire heat. Do whatever you want with him, the more fucked up the better. He deserves it anyways for not keeping better track of his heat. He told me he still had a week to go this morning."

"And what do you get out of this?" I asked, feeling disgusted with myself for even considering the deal.

"Well... I've recently run into some debt... too much gambling it seems," Frank admitted with a nervous laugh. "If you give back your winnings from every game we've played, the little slut is yours for the week."

"Frank! That's like, $10,000!! He's not worth all that!" I argued, feeling my wolf boil with anger at my words, in full disagreement, as he would have me go bankrupt for the pathetic omega.

"Fine! I'll take half that! But afterwards he comes back to me. Don't think you can keep him for good," Frank warned.

I paused... $5,000 for 4-7 days with an omega in the heat... and I could do what I wanted with him? It was a good deal. Besides, the entire apartment was already beginning to fill with the smell of Fae's needs... to the point that I could hardly suppress my wolf in order to stay on the phone.

"Deal," I finally replied after hearing the omega let out a particularly loud sob of desperation through the door.

"Do yourself a favor and punish him. If you're nice to him it'll only make giving him back harder," Frank warned.

"Got it," I replied before hanging up the phone, feeling fresh anger from my wolf. He wanted nothing to do with hurting the omega, although to be honest, neither did I, for I was already obsessed with the thought of bringing the boy more pleasure.

Now that I'd talked to Frank, I tried to move away from the door. I really needed to take more medication if I wanted to subdue my wolf from trying to mate. Ever since I'd made the choice to be a bachelor, I could feel the internal struggle between my wolf and I, for he was extremely opposed to the idea. As I made to move from the door, the omega suddenly begged for me, the wood between us barely muffling his cry.

"Please Cain! Please fuck me. Please! Please don't leave me like this!" Fae screamed desperately. "Everything is on fire... it's so, so hot... Alpha please! I need you!"

My wolf nudged at me frantically, wanting nothing more than to answer the needy omega's pleas.

"Fine!" I roared allowed at my wolf, feeling frustrated.

Suddenly Fae's voice changed and I could hear the tears again.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry," Fae wailed and I heard a thud against my bedroom floor.

Alarmed, I quickly twisted the door handle, forgetting it was locked. My wolf, however, took complete control over the moment and seconds later I was staring at the broken knob in my hand. I barely registered it though, for as soon as I'd broken the lock, I was pushing through the door. My whole body aching with a primal need to take care of my little omega.

When I entered, I saw Fae on the ground, trembling and covered in sweat as he pathetically inched his way across the hardwood planks towards the door.

"Aww honey no," I murmured protectively as I scooped him up, unable to keep the term of endearment to myself. "You belong here," I said as I gently placed him back on the bed, in the center of my nest.

The boy looked up at me with sad eyes when I him go.

"You locked the door," he whimpered as fresh tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry," I told Fae, feeling ashamed of my actions. I truly hated the thought that I'd possibly hurt him; I never wanted to hurt my kind.

"Oh! Oh my god please fuck me!" The omega suddenly screamed as his body shook and he presented his ass to me once more, seemingly unable to help himself.

I nervously settled myself next to him, noticing a warm, wet spot on the sheets beneath us, and I realized that he'd soaked the sheets with his slick. I smiled a little at that. It was nice having someone in my bed that wanted me.

I looked at the boy's ass once more, feeling my heart race. My wolf fought for control, wanting to lick at the perfect hole before us but I was terrified. What if I went into a rut and got him pregnant? What would happen to him then? I knew Frank wouldn't let him keep the pregnancy viable. Besides all that, I'd never even fucked anyone before, what if I couldn't please an omega in heat? What if I wasn't enough? All the omega's I had known were sluts to huge cocks and huge cocks alone. I was so small compared to other alphas and Fae was already so wet... would he even feel me?

My thoughts became scattered when I registered Fae using his own, small fingers, to fuck his tiny hole. Slick poured out heavily now and I finally let myself give in to the desire of tasting it. I pushed Fae's hands away, wanting his ass to myself, and then lowered my tongue to lick at his leaking hole. He was so sweet! I thought with surprise. I felt as if I were drinking sugar water or something. My hard cock dripped with precum and throbbed as I worked my tongue inside him, for it too was waiting to claim his ass as mine.

"Cain, please fuck me," Fae begged once more as my tongue flicked at the puckered flesh before me.

"What if you don't like it?" I half whispered, irrationally afraid of what the experienced omega might think of me.

Fae pushed his ass in my face even more with a soft "Please."

I kissed along his crack before rising up to my knees, leveling my cock with his hole. The boy pushed back against me once more, forcing my dick past the ring of muscle and leaving me halfway buried in his ass before he tried to fuck himself on my cock. I took control then, grabbing his hips and stilling them so that I wouldn't cum prematurely.

"If you want me to fuck you then you need to be still and behave," I ordered, letting my strong scent fill the room, showing the omega who was in charge.

The boy groaned and shook under my hands as he tried his best to keep from moving. Meanwhile, I slowly slid inside him until my balls were buried in his crack. Then I pulled out, just as slowly, needing time to get used to how good the omega's hole felt wrapped around my cock. He wasn't as tight as a virgin's would be, but for me, it was warm and perfect. If he were too tight, I probably would have cum three seconds in.

After a few minutes I was able to pick up the pace and my wolf was thrilled to hear Fae moaning in pleasure beneath us. If I weren't so distracted by what was currently happening, I might have noticed that my wolf was happier than I'd ever felt him, now that he was pleasing the omega. However, I was too caught up in how good it felt to fuck the beautiful boy beneath me and all too soon I could feel that I was going to cum. I tried to hold back but when Fae screamed out his orgasm, his hole clenched my cock tightly and my own body followed suit. My cock pulsating jets of cum into his tiny body as his hole relentlessly milked me.

After the few minutes it took me to recover, I pulled out of Fae and sat back on my heels to catch my breath, watching as my cum spilled out of his hole and down his pale, slim thighs. It was a beautiful sight to behold and my wolf agreed, adding that he'd like to see it consistently. I rolled my eyes at that before assessing the rest of Fae's body for any sort of injury.

The omega lay completely still against the sheets, probably exhausted, so I rolled him over, wanting to make sure he was breathing and comfortable. Once I did, I realized that the young omega was, indeed, fast asleep. So, I got up from the bed and walked over to my closet, pulling down two thick, warm blankets. I brought them over to Fae and covered him carefully before quietly leaving the bedroom. I was still incredibly horny and I wanted nothing more than to fuck Fae into the sheets some more but my wolf refused to let me since the boy was asleep. It just didn't seem right to take avantage of the sweet omega.

Instead, I made my way to the kitchen and put a kettle on, in case Fae wanted some hot tea when he woke up. Then I pulled out a cutting bored, veggies and chicken and began the process of making chicken and wild rice soup. After about a half hour, the soup was simmering and I had two mugs of strong, warm tea ready to drink so I carefully made my way back to the bedroom.

Instantly, I became aware that Fae was awake because I could hear his soft cries before I'd even opened the door. Once I did, the sight before me nearly brought me to tears myself. The tiny omega was anxiously brushing his fingers through his long, white hair as he sat on my floor, shaking and muttering to himself through quiet sobs.

"I thought you were asleep," I said softly as I made my way over to him, offering him one of the mugs I carried.

"I was," the boy replied softly, nervously wiping his eyes before he spyed the mug. "What is that? I- I really don't need to be drugged up in order for you to enjoy me," he suddenly begged. "Being in heat makes it easy...I'll do whatever you want," he continued before trying to present himself to me once more.

"Stop that Fae," I ordered. "I know that omega's need to be fed and comforted during their heats, besides being filled with cum." The boy blushed all over and stopped his movements, finally accepting the mug I handed him but looking anxiously at the contents. "I would never drug you unless you wanted it. I promise. That's just tea. My mother use to drink it after... time with my father. She said it helped her relax."

The boy nodded and tentatively took a sip. I could tell that I'd reheated it a bit too much though because the poor boy burned his tongue, yet he continued to drink anyways. I put my hand on his arm to stop him.

"Fae, you don't have to drink it if it's too hot. Let it cool a bit."

"Are you sure?" The boy asked, as if I was testing him.

"Of course! I don't want you to keep burning your tongue. That shit hurts."

"It's okay to hurt me," the boy said simply, attempting another drink but I aggressively slapped the mug out of his grip and it cracked into pieces against the floor; tea spilling everywhere.

"I'm so sorry!" Fae cried out, with wide, fearful eyes. "I'll clean it up! Do you have a towel? Or... I could lick the ground clean for you?" He offered before lowering his face to the hardwood floor.

However, before he could stick out his tongue, I reached out to cup his pretty face in my hands, pulling him up to look me in the eye. "You didn't make the mess. I did. Now please go back to your nest and drink some tea while I check on dinner. I know you'll probably be feeling another wave of need come over you soon and you need something in your belly."

Fae slowly stood and walked over to the bed, looking innocent and sweet as he climbed back into the plethora of pillows and blankets. I handed him my own cup of tea and then went to grab a towel, from my tiny apartment bathroom, to clean up the spilled drink.

"You're spoiling me," Fae warned when I came back in to dry the floor.

"Am I?" I asked, hardly convinced. I'd seen the way my own father constantly doted on his many omega lovers and he'd done way more than build a nest or make tea.

"Of course! Master Frank... well... I don't usually see him until my heats have ended and... well.. I've never cum before," he admitted as a beautiful pink blush spread across his cheeks and down his pale, slim body. "It was... very nice. But don't think you have to do it every time! It was just nice to experience that at least once before I die." The little omega continued solemnly. "But you! Did you enjoy it Alpha? I'm sorry if you didn't... I can do more! I can do anything you want-"

I cut the omega off with a kiss that was meant to be quick. However, the boy leaned into it and opened his mouth for my tongue. I clumsily worked my way through the kiss, gaining more confidence as Fae began to moan. My hands behaved on their own as they traced their way down Fae's body. My cock became instantly hard when my hands reached his ass, feeling a mixture of my cum and his slick leaking out of it.

12