Truer Than Some? Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and son together finally.
3.3k words
4.53
22.1k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

Truer Than Some? Ch. 3

As always, my characters involved in the sex are all over the age of 18. Since this is my fantasy, there are no STD’s or unwanted pregnancies. All of my characters enjoy good hygiene so showers are only mentioned when part of the sex. They also eat when needed; none of my characters go hungry.

This story is in a similar vein to some of my previous submissions. Most of the events have some amount of truth to them but there is exaggeration and muddled timelines and more truths. Some of the events occurred with other people, not relatives, and have been woven into this tale. Some are entirely fictional. I’ll leave it to you, the reader, to decide what is what.

The names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

This is the final chapter for this story.

Please enjoy, comments are always appreciated and high votes massage my ego.

“Yes, Rick, you have a cock worth admiring.”

I squeezed Mom’s tittie once more while we shared some deep and passionate soul kisses. It felt so good, so natural that it was difficult for Nan to keep my attention even though she was sucking my cock.

Yet she succeeded. Nan dragged her teeth lightly up my shaft. She licked my dick like an ice cream cone. When her mouth was not fully surrounding my cock, her hand had the remainder in action. Soon enough, I was filling my grandmother’s mouth with rope after rope of my semen.

What a day!

For various reasons not worth listing, Mom and I never moved past making out, fondling and groping until the day before Chuck and I were to leave. In the meantime, Nan kept me unloaded with hand and mouth jobs. There was no way for me to complain about having blue balls.

On that final evening, we found ourselves alone. Nan was out on a date with some guy her own age. Chuck and Larry had gone for another foray into the Champagne Room at the strip joint.

Mom and I had gone for a nice dinner at an upscale restaurant in town. It was a dress up kind of place so I was wearing dress pants and a buttoned shirt. These were the best clothes I had brought with me.

My mother looked fantastic. She was wearing a relatively short teal green dress that rode above her knees. She had on matching coloured stockings. The dress was tight enough across her ass that I could make out her panty line as well as the clips from her garter belt. The dress was also low cut across her breasts showing off a great deal of cleavage. I knew she was not wearing a bra. The final part of her attire were four inch stilettoes which brought her close to my height.

We walked into the restaurant arm in arm, to be greeted by the hostess as Mr. and Mrs. She led us to our table. I was not really watching where we were being seated since I was engrossed in watching Mom’s ass as she walked in front of me. A quick glance showed me that some of the other diners were checking out my mother as well.

Once seated, we were placed beside each other at the table, and drinks ordered, my mother and I chatted.

“That was cute,” she said, “them referring to us as husband and wife.”

“Well,” I said, “you do look at least ten years younger than what your birth certificate says.”

“And you look older than your true age,” said Mom.

“I’m so proud to be with as beautiful and sexy a woman as you,” I complimented her.

“Thank you, Baby.”

“I have been attracted to you since we first met at my grandmother’s apartment on my birthday.”

“Oh my gawd,” she said, “since that time? But you hardly even spoke to me during our first two visits.”

“I didn’t want to say anything that would embarrass me,” I replied.

“Speaking about being embarrassed, I was so worried that you would find me unattractive when we began to build a closer relationship.” My mother blushed as she made that statement.

Reaching across the table, I took my mother’s hand in mine. “Mom, I find you to be beautiful, one of the sexiest women I have ever been interested in, and a total MILF.”

Mom’s eyes began to leak tears after hearing her son’s affirmations. She excused herself to go to the washroom. Once again, I watched her walk away, fully admiring her ass and the way it swayed as she did her catwalk type march.

I waited rather impatiently for her return. Time was fleeting with my departure coming closer and closer. We would have the house to ourselves tonight but there was no guaranteed time frame for everyone to be out. My best friend Chuck knew of my intentions with my mother by this point and promised to delay his return with Larry as long as possible.

Mom came back to the table walking relatively quickly wearing a look of consternation. She perched on the edge of her seat.

“We need to leave, Rick, right now.”

“Why? We haven’t even ordered yet?”

“You have made me so wet, I soaked my panties right through. Look.”

My mother handed me her panties. They were crushed into a ball but obviously wet. Soaking wet. They had also absorbed Mom’s pussy aroma. There was no doubt she was turned on. I waved our server over and asked for the bill for our drinks explaining that my date was not feeling well.

Once in the car it was my turn to be consternated. Mom was huddled against the door, blushing heavily.

“Mom, it’s okay, we will be back at the house shortly.”

“Rick, I have never in my life been so turned on as much as I am now. I was close when I dated your father and on the night I lost my virginity. The night you were conceived.”

I did not have a clue as to how to react to this statement.

“Oh my,” I said.

“Get us home, baby. I want to make love to my son.”

My foot pressed down on the gas pedal almost as an autonomic reflex. It would not take long to get to our destination anyway but I did push the speed limit. Along the way, I kept my mother’s panties in my hand, inhaling her aroma.

As soon as we pulled into the driveway, Mom scampered into the house. If I thought she was sexy simply walking, running was even better. I walked behind her at a much slower pace.

There was a sort of foyer in the front of the house allowing access to main floor or the stairs to the second floor. It was here that Mom waited for me.

As soon as I was within her reach, Mom plastered her body against mine. It felt wonderful to feel her so close to me. I had not gotten used to this and I doubt I ever would. Kissing my mother just felt so right and natural.

Arms around my neck, she pulled me down to her lips. Mom’s lips were big and luscious. Our first kisses that evening were soft yet passionate. They merely invited more.

Too soon, she pulled away from me, took me by the hand, leading me to the livingroom where we sat beside each other on the overstuffed couch. Almost immediately we were pressing our lips against one another, both sets of lips soft and yielding.

In minutes, the kisses my mother and I were exchanging became more passionate. If I was not boasting a hard on before this, feeling her tongue pushing past my lips certainly did the job.

I welcomed her tongue by swizzling my own tongue around hers. We were still kissing soft and gently but the passion was growing in leaps and bounds. Soul kisses, deep and passionate with my mother was such a turn on.

Mom adjusted her position so that she was sitting on one bent leg with the other on the floor. With her movement, her short dress slid further up her toned and tanned legs. Returning to their soul kisses, I put my hand on the thigh closest to me, beginning to slide it up and down.

Our kisses were getting sloppy, drool beginning to drench us both. I was surprised when Mom backed away. I guess she saw the concerned look on my face.

“I think we should go to my room now. In case anyone comes in,” she said.

I virtually jumped to my feet, my impatience quite obvious. Mom held her hand out allowing me to guide her to her feet. It only seemed natural to put my arms around her and to make out some more. My hands drifted down my mother’s back to her ass. She hung from her arms around my neck making it so easy to fondle her bum.

I was considering throwing my mother back down on the couch and fucking her right there. Before I could bring myself to pull apart from her long enough to do so, Mom released me and headed for the stairs leaving me no choice except to follow her swaying taut ass highlighted by her stilettoes.

My lust contained for the moment, we went to my mother’s bedroom. Once there, we were back in each other’s arms yet again. And making out again. As I said, I could never get enough of Mom’s lips and tongue. It seemed we shared that feeling.

Mom had ideas regarding the pacing of our time together though. She did break off our kissing by taking a step back. Just as I was going to take a matching step forward, she reached to my shirt, beginning to undo the buttons one by one.

Once completely undone, Mom caressed my chest. She used her nails to scratch me lightly, something I vaguely remembered her doing to me before she abandoned me as a toddler. I was lifting my arms up in order to return the favour but Mom waved me off.

Instead, she began to work at my belt. Thankfully, I was standing naked and proud of cock in front of my mother in very quick order. Again, I wanted to return the favour. But, Mom still had other ideas. She twirled me around and shoved me backwards. I ended up sitting on the edge of her marital bed.

In a very slow and seductive manner, Mom ran her hands down her body to the hem of her dress. My eyes were obviously locked on her movements. Still slowly, my mother raised her dress, inch by inch, showing off her stockings, her thighs, the flimsy panties covering her pussy, and her flat tummy.

There she stopped, leaving me disappointed as I had anticipated seeing her perky tits in the next seconds. Instead of lifting her dress further, Mom twirled around to show off her backside to her adoring son. She stayed that way, beginning to move her ass in what is called these days a twerking motion. I was, of course, mesmerized watching my mother.

Slowly, her body swayed as she turned to face me once again. I imagine my chin virtually hanging loosely. The woman, my mother, was so absolutely gorgeous. I doubt there could be found even a single ounce of flab on her body.

But, I wanted more. I wanted my mother naked and pressed against me. I was also concerned that Mom had her own plan on how things were going to roll out. I did not want to risk us not proceeding by interrupting her plan. My cock was displaying no level at all of patience with precum seeping out of the tip. It was ready to go.

Mom did not keep me waiting much longer. Once facing me again, my mother removed her dress completely baring those bitty titty beauties of hers. She took a step closer to me. And again, she slapped me down when my arms, almost of their own accord, began to reach out for her.

Leaning back now, with my arms and hands behind me, supporting my torso, Mom began to tease me even more. I’m not sure if tease is the right word or not. She was performing a very slow and sensual dance in front of me, feet not moving, her hands travelling her body.

It was sensual. It was seductive. It implied the passion that would soon result in our coupling. Her nipples were voicing their opinion in terms of how hard they were. Mom’s pussy was glistening with leaked fluids. There was no doubt that my mother wanted her son fucking her as much as I did.

Mom took another step closer to me. It would be no problem reaching out to her at this distance. I would not even need to use my hands. My mother was standing close enough to me that I could simply lean my head forward and reach out with my tongue.

Well, that’s what I did. I leaned into the gift horse. My tongue traced around the waistband of her panties. It travelled further, my mouth kissing her thighs and licking down the side bands of her panties. Finally, I moved onto heaven’s gate. Still outside of her wet panties, my tongue reached as low as it could and licked up as far as I could reach. And, then back down again. Mom moaned and moaned her approval of my actions.

I was startled when my mother’s wet cunt was pulled back. Before I could begin to formulate the why question, Mom turned around again, allowing me access to her firm ass. I continued as before, licking and kissing the waist and side bands of her panties. When I moved to the crack of her ass through her tight fitting panties. I cannot tell you how appealing her aroma was.

Mom turned back towards me again.

“Take my panties off, son,” she instructed me.

The thrill of pulling my mother’s panties down and off her legs made my cock spurt more precum. Drooling out of the tip, I had to clench my muscles in order to hold myself in check. I could not predict how much longer I could hold off ejaculation. When it came, it would be an explosion of lust.

When her pussy was unhindered by the panties, I began to lean forward again. This time, Mom put her hands on my head in order to restrict my forward movement. Instead, she lifted one of her legs putting her foot on the bed immediately beside me, still in her stilettoes. The move was simply thrilling.

This time there was no impediment to my forward movement. I kissed, licked and nibbled her thighs all the way to the vee of her legs but missing her cunt. As she became aware that I was intending to move forward with my oral exploration of her thighs and pussy, my mother removed her leg from the bed.

Again forestalling any objection I might have in my mind, Mom placed her other stiletto on the mattress. Covering her pussy with one hand, she invited me to repeat my actions of the first leg. No argument here.

This time, once I had achieved my goal, my mouth ready to delve into her juicy cunt, Mom made no attempt to restrain me. In fact, she held her pussy lips open so her son’s tongue could make entry.

Again, this was something I could never imagine giving up. Tasting my mother’s fluids as they dripped down from her pussy to my waiting tongue. It would not matter how much time passed, no matter how many years, I would never forget that first taste of my mother’s sweet pussy.

“Ricky, I need you inside me” moaned my mother.

“Moooom, I want to be inside you too.”

In a heartbeat or three, my mother was on the bed straddling me. She reached down for my rock hard, leaking cock.

“No, Mooom,” I moaned back at her as she rubbed my cockhead against her pussy.

“No? What do you mean, no?” she demanded to know in a very querulous tone of voice.

“Mom, I’m so close to cumming already. I don’t want to be too fast. I want this to last.”

“I can’t wait, baby,” said my mother. “I want my son to cum inside his mommy’s pussy.”

“But, Mom...”

“Now, Ricky! We’ll do it again.”

Not waiting for any more refusals, answers, or explanations, Mom lifted up and inserted my staff into her steamy hot cunt. Her pussy walls clenched my dick in a tight grip as she slowly slid down my rigid pole.

This was heaven. I was finally inside my mother. In the hole I had escaped from so many years ago.

Mom was riding my cock ever so slowly. I had my hands on those perky little tits of hers. Sometimes our lips met in more passionate soul kisses. I was fighting to keep from cumming too soon. I wanted this to last, I wanted to be at home in Mom’s pussy for as long as I could.

Gradually Mom began to lift herself up and slid down at a faster speed.

“Ricky, your cock feels so great inside me,” said my mother.”

“I know, Mom, I love being inside you like this.”

Mom’s speed picked up even more.

“Mom, moooom, I’m going to cum soooon.”

“Ricky, Ricky, Rickeeee, me too soon.”

“I can’t hold it much longer, Mom.”

“Just a little longer, baby. Mommy is sooooo close too.”

Her words gave me the strength to hold on a few strokes longer. My cock was aching as Mom’s cunt walls continued to tighten and release their hold on my dick as she rode upside and down.

“Ricky, I’m going to cum soon. I’m going to cum on my son’s hard cock! Fuck me, Ricky! Fuck me, son! Fuck Mommy!”

That’s all it took. I could not hold back any longer. I shot rope after rope of my hot cum into my mother’s cunt. I exploded into her pussy. The explosions were enough for her to go the final way into her own climax.

We were drenched. Between her fluids and my semen, we overflowed Mom’s cunt. My mother went from her first orgasm directly into a second and even a third. My balls were drained yet my staff was retaining some of its hardness.

Mom just kept on riding me, clenching and releasing her muscles as she milked me of whatever I had left. Finally, my cock began to soften as it slithered out of my mother. She and I, mother and son, lay flat against one another gasping for breath.

“I love you, Mom,” I said.

“I love you too, son.” She paused for a moment. “And, I love making love with you.”

“Me too, Mom. As soon as I can get hard again, I want to fuck my mother too!”

The next hours were beyond all my expectations. Chuck managed to keep Larry away from the house for a few hours. In the intervening time, Mom and I did it all. We were raunchy, we were wild, and we were passionate. My mouth touched every part of my mother’s body including her tight little bunghole.

Mom kissed, sucked, and fucked me near halfway to death. It was the most passionate and loving experience of my life. One that would occur again and again over the coming years.

I never stopped loving my mother nor her me.

This is the final chapter in the story. I hope you enjoyed. Please give me some feedback. Thanks.


petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers