Trust

Story Info
Sissy rewarded.
846 words
4.29
6.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trust

Please, Daddy, lock me up, you know I can't be trusted.

I am a sissy slut who lives for cock, who needs cum to thrive and it doesn't matter whether I have sucked for it or been fucked for it.

But, my cock grows rampant at the least encouragement and that can put straight men off. They don't want to think of themselves as 'gay', they want to think of me as their cock pleasuring bitch.

So, I have to be caged and that can only happen before I get excited because, though I say it myself, I'm quite big and I have heavy low hanging balls to match. I'd love to have a clitoris but then again, since my brains are clearly housed between my legs, it's probably better that the equipment is quite big, don't you agree?

If it was left to me I'd be reluctant to lock my brain away, so my Daddy makes sure the prison is available and to be honest, because that is usually for days, no weeks at a time, I am happy. I know that I can expect cocks, lot's of them, I won't go hungry and I will feel the wetness of man seed always leaking from my pulsing pussy.

When my Daddy first recruited me it was for his own use. He spent the early days training me to be obedient. I was always naked with a collar round my balls and a leash which ensured he could take me to my place of doing whenever he wished. But my erect cock would often get in his way although he was good to me, pulling my balls when he penetrated me and allowing me to cum when he felt I deserved a reward.

So, his solution was easy.......I had to be caged. He started me off with a large size but over the months he has rendered my cock obsolete with smaller and smaller cages. It hurt quite a lot at first, when I got excited, when the blood started to engorge but I got used to it so that now when I am restricted, I have much more of a clitoris and a smaller restricted brain, which means that I never tire of cock invasion in either orifice.

So, you will have gathered, I am no longer for the sole use of Daddy. I guess he just got used to fucking the same holes! Not that I tired of his lovely cock, seven inches of straight and thick loveliness. But now I realise me and him, an exclusive slut for the use of, that wasn't what it was about. He was training me for a commercial purpose!

It all became clear one day when he put my lead on but not before he had shackled my hands behind, taken a short chain and linked my hands to my balls. Oh, yes, and he blindfolded me. On all fours he led me outside and encouraged me into the back seat of his car.

We drove a short way. It was months since I'd been out but I vaguely felt we were going down town. The car stopped and I could hear doors being opened before he drove in and stopped. I could hear the doors closing. The car door opened, a tug on my lead and I felt concrete under my feet. The lead was pulled between my legs to the front and I was pulled forwards. Concrete became carpet and I was aware of a murmur of voices. I heard a door unlocked, a cage door it sounded and pushed back onto all fours, I was encouraged to pass through. The wrist to ball chain was unlocked, my lead removed and the door, no the gate shut behind me. I was told to take the blindfold off.

The lighting was dim but I could see about twenty cages all inward looking, all containing a naked man, a sissy just like me, just like me because despite the lack of light I could see they were all pinkly caged, yes their cocks but also, the cage interiors were pink too, mattresses, bedcovers, washstand and......potties!

And their names, volunteered when we were alone, all feminine......and I was leaking.

Jenny, beside me spoke. She told me what this was. It was a sissy brothel, men came, bought us and used us. It was owned by Daddy....he had trained all of us and as Jenny explained, he needed to keep his customers happy with new holes to fill. It was hard work, we were popular and he needed to bring in new recruits so that his older 'gurls' could be given a rest, uncaged and rewarded. Apparently, Daddy was fair, he paid all his sissies a commission on sales.

And so, here I am. I have been here six months and it's lovely. My brain no longer functions, caged as it has been throughout, but my mouth and pussy are filled every night, sometimes several times over. Clearly, it is what was born to do......how lucky am I?