Trust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,103 Followers

Kieren rested back on his arms and chuckled at the squeal she emitted. Then, he let out a sharp intake of air as her thumbs lightly grazed the sensitive flesh of his dome. His penis was very erect now. She looked at it, staring openly. She thought of how he had said he had memorized her body; she wanted to memorize this part of him too. She was surprised by how much she actually wanted to touch it and how its twitching incited her to keep going. His penis was long and so thick, riddled with twisting veins. She had never noticed how detailed it was before. And now that she was so close, like this, looking down as it reached up between them; it seemed enormous.

Tenderly, Iona brushed the length of it with her finger tips. She was pleased by the silky texture, the steel-like firmness beneath the surface and the way it also pulsed against her palms with throbbing warmth.

When she dared to glance at Kieren's face, he was looking right back at her, his eyes so clear and pleasure so obvious. The feeling of her exploration sent shivers up and down his spine and straight to the point where she touched.

She returned her attention back to the monster in her slender hands. She adjusted herself and wrapped both hands around the dancing cock. She applied pressure and tried to remember how he had at first guided her. Slowly, she began stroking the length of him. As she ran her hands up over the swollen head and back down over it again, squeezing gently she was rewarded with his low moan.

She looked back again to him sitting with eyes closed and head back. His lips slightly parted. Iona took heart and repeated the long slow stroke a few more times until his breathing became ragged.

She watched his face, fascinated by the almost pained expression there. Kieren's eyes opened into hers. They were so crisp and fluid in their color, almost silver now and full of energy. It was a different sort of blue. Iona recognized his lust, but never before had his gaze so sufficiently seared her. She turned her eyes away, unable to stand that look for long. Her hands had already increased their pace in response without any urging. Her thighs contracted in time with her hands. She tried to still them, but found it impossible.

Kieren's hips slowly rose to meet her hands. As she ran her hand over the moisture forming at the mushroomed tip, she found it slick and it allowed her to move more easily over him. Watching intently while her hands slid over the smooth flesh she thought of how this liquid might taste. She had felt the joy and heat of it inside her. That was something she could never forget. The thought of putting her mouth to him thrilled her.

Kieren's eyes went wide as she stopped to reposition herself back on knees between his opened legs and bent down to lick the tip of him. Leaning in she lapped from base to tip, eliciting a gasping moan from him.

It was strange, but it was also extremely exciting touching him so intimately. Tasting him--the saltiness of the see, a sweetness and the taste of what she could only define as sunlight—made her squeeze her thighs tighter causing a hot throb to course through them. Licking around the swollen head, she pressed her lips against the tip and slowly took him into her mouth. Pulling as much inside her as possible. Stretching her jaw as wide as she could, she did not get far before she was forced to stop and let out a choked groan. When he pressed against the back of her throat, she was not expecting the feel of it. Her groan was accompanied by a low growl from above.

She looked up. He was watching her again, his eyes burning into hers. This time she didn't look away, and let them sear into her making her tremble and her hands, still wrapped around his cock, shake. With his size, when her mouth moved on him--sliding rhythmically and automatically over his now slick head, she worked them as well.

One of Kieren's hands threaded through her hair and cupped her head. He tried not to apply any pressure. She was doing fine by herself. What the girl lacked in skill she made up for in enthusiasm. She was truly made for him. But, he could only constrain himself for so long. He kept his eyes locked on hers as he gripped her hair and pulled it taut against her skull. A shock of sensation that was not quite pain shot through her and Iona groaned low in her throat, the vibration of which made Kieren shudder.

Iona moaned again, intentionally, loving his gripping expression. She reveled in the feel of her own power. The harder he pulled her hair and the more he growled, the more ferocious she became. She devoured him with her tongue and hands.

He pumped his hips against her mouth and she gripped his thighs to steady herself as she felt him stiffen even more against her tongue. She let out one more moan before he gasped and gave out the thickest of growls. Iona felt a pressure in her mouth and it was suddenly filled. She nearly gagged and had to swallow several times to keep from choking, finally pulling away with a gasp to see the remainder still leaking from the tip. She blinked up at him taking heavy breaths.

Kieren looked down at her swollen, wet lips as she panted. With the fingers of his hand still gripping her hair, he pulled her to him and kissed her. Never before had she looked as beautiful as she did at that moment to him.

This woman was truly made for him.

**********************************

"I said that I would come to the river and that we would watch the rise of the moon, not actually get in the water," she said with her hands on her hips.

Kieren stood closer to the edge of the river. He had been eating an apple and slung what remained into the water.

"Enjoy me why you can woman," he chuckled. "The next few days will give me little time. I have to meet with the clans."

He looked back at her and smiled. "I want to enjoy you in the water."

"No," she said smoothing out a blanket of wool and plopping down on it non-ceremoniously.

He came and stood closer to her, leaning against a tree. His hair rustled by the light breeze, tended to curl which she did not believe that she noticed before. He wore looser fitting clothing than he had on the Knarr. A shirt of colored linen hung open, revealing the magnificence of his chest. His britches were slung low. He looked free-spirited and more relaxed, in spite of the knife holstered in leather and tied to his leg. She did not know where the small one he had cored the apple with came from. She figured that he could never completely be without the marks of his profession. The stillness found him restless and alert.

Iona suddenly wondered if he knew that this was where she had had the moment of indiscretion with Russ. Something about the look in his eyes when she looked up at him told her that he did.

"You are awful," she scolded him.

"I guess I do not measure up, no cheese and drink to tempt you with."

"Yes," she teased, adjusting her smock, "and I was forced to bring my own blanket."

When she heard no response from Kieren, she looked up concerned. He laughed at her expression. She looked so young, her lovely, full lips fixed in a permanent smile. Her dark hair was pulled from her face and fastened in the back with a colorful strip, flowing down her back. She glowed in the light of the early evening. Soon the sun would go and the moon would come. He wished there was some way he could extend these moments.

Kieren had not been making light of the fact that the coming days would keep him away from her. With the successes of his voyage, there was much to do. He had also been at sea for quite some time, ignoring many happenings amongst those he administered to and the lands he oversaw. There were disputes to be settled and the grave matter in which Russ had misjudged.

"Come lay with me," she requested.

"You'd think you would have enough of our laying," he teased, "I thought to give you a break."

"Never," she told him opening her arms to receive him.

He laid down and placed his head in her lap, chewing on what appeared to be a sweet stem. Iona began to play in his hair.

"How old are you," he inquired, looking into her eyes, "truly?"

"Twenty-four," she stated bravely.

"I said truly," he scoffed.

She looked a bit bewildered.

"You don't know?"

"I count nineteen winters, maybe more." She gave him the most contented of smile. "I know that I am a woman."

"You certainly are that."

"And, your age?"

"Much older than yours," he laughed.

"Definitely a man," she added joyfully.

"There," she said showing him the effort that she put into his hair. "It will not stay however.

"Were you this close when you placed them in Russ' hair?"

"To do someone's hair is not so intimate of an act. I once undid and re-braided the one at Gunner's chin. I placed the beads that he now wears at the end of it."

"Oh," he snorted. "I bet that was fun."

"He was drunk, I believe, and now very upset with me that it cannot be easily removed," she laughed.

"Brunner can be a bugger of an old man. He claims that you personally set out to exasperate him."

"He's a big baby."

"You have us all wrapped around you small fingers." He took one of her hands into his and felt the braid she placed in his hair with his other. "Shall I be beaded as well?"

She laughed, "If I can find the right ones for you."

"You must put more of these in my hair than you have in Russ'," he finally demanded.

"Are you serious?" She could not believe what she was hearing. It was endearing though. "I would have hated to have had to grow up with the two of you. Your relationship with your brother is beyond complicated. I fail to understand. I bet your father had his hands full."

"For all intents, I must say that Brunner is the father I remember. The Magnus Gulbrand was quite...busy."

"Well, I bet he..." she began.

"I think that you should put many more in my hair," Kieren cut her off, pretending to look offended, "considering."

"Kieren," she exclaimed, looking into his eyes. But, she could see that his seriousness was light.

Iona kissed him playfully.

"He is forgotten the moment my eyes set upon you."

"And when I am not in your vision?" He turned more serious, touching her face.

"Even when I do not see you my mind does constantly."

"Good answer." Kieren laughed and she hit at him.

"Your words are like honey, too sweet. They are slippery too. One must be quick to catch them."

With that he stood and began to remove his shirt. Iona could tell that she was in for trouble. But before she realized to what extent, fully naked he lifted her up as if she weighed nothing. He took her, clothed, kicking and screaming, into the water. Taking her under and then tossing her into the deeper part was equally effortless.

Kieren laughed until he realized that Iona was flailing, desperately trying to keep herself above water. He also could see that she was failing.

With no haste, she felt his strong arm draw her above the water. With the other he pulled them toward land.

His words were angry when he sat her down—even though she coughed heavily to relieve her lungs of water.

"Why did you not tell me that you could not swim?" Kieren demanded. "What Greenlander knows not?"

"I am neither male or a Greenlander," she yelled back at him, her anger due more to embarrassment than anything else. "My master lived inland, tired of the wanderers life. He farmed. Where was I to learn to shred water?"

"Surely you were near some type of water?"

"Your ocean is not everywhere Kieren!"

He was angry and she did not want that at all. It was not his fault that she lacked such a necessary skill. They had spent too much time angry with one another.

"I don't know how to swim, okay."

Kieren turned away from her to collect himself. She had caused an unusual panic within him.

Feeling better, Iona slipped out of her dress and began to wring it out. She started to explain to him how she thought to learn before his return, to even teach herself but the situation never seemed to present itself. After a while, she realized that Kieren was listening but not to her. He was looking in her direction, but not at her.

He had a strange look on his face.

"Keep talking," he told her in a low voice, "but listen to what I am about to tell you carefully."

Something was wrong.

Iona continued to talk, saying mostly things already said. She understood that it was not for his benefit but for whomever he thought listening.

"In your mind as you talk," he told her, "I want you to slowly count to five. Then that tree there, I want you to press yourself to the other side of it and cling to it closely. Be silent and do not move."

With that, he moved swiftly. He picked up his weapon and disappeared. Iona clung to the tree as she was told and squeezed her eyes shut--as if that would cause her to disappear as well.

When she opened her eyes, she snuck a look over the water. What she saw on the other side shocked her and made her catch her breath. Maybe the distance was playing tricks on her eyes. Maybe it was the approach of night. Iona blinked to see clearer.

It was the Dark Man, looking directly at her. He was scantily dressed, but she was sure that it was him.

From out of nowhere Kieren rose up out of the water. If the Dark Man would have not dropped to the ground in defense, Kieren's weapon would have split his skull. The man quickly returned to his feet and faded into the trees. Kieren disappeared back into the water.

Iona secured the position she had been told to keep, eyes forced shut.

She remained silent as she was told. What if something was to happen to Kieren, she thought? Iona's heart would stop. She could not live without him. She would not want to. Of this, she was certain.

Time passed slowly. Everything was oddly quiet as day shifted to night.

"You failed to obey me."

Kieren's whisper in her ear startled Iona. There had been no indication of his approach. With the realization that it was him, she turned around and flung her arms around his neck. He did not allow her to take hold of him, but handed Iona her things.

He avoided looking at her as he slipped back into his clothing. When he shook out the blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders, that simple show of care made her sigh with relief.

"The setting of the sun brings coolness," he told her from behind, with his gentle hands briefly upon her shoulders.

He started off in the direction they should go. When she did not immediately follow, Kieren paused and turned slightly.

Looking very much the warrior god, his shirt clinging to his wet body and hair still dripping water, he waited.

Iona needed him to look at her.

Their eyes met.

Although his facial expression showed nothing, even the set of his jaw was not flexed, she saw the ice of anger shine in his eyes.

"Come Iona," he commanded. "This is neither the place nor the time."

She lowered her head and fell in step behind him.

To be continued.

avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,103 Followers