Trust Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Free of what he wore, he crawled up her body tasting all that he could.

Iona let her fingers touch the defined muscles at the tops of his shoulders as they shifted with his movement. The wildness of his hair, combined with the look in his eyes, made him look breathtakingly sensual and equally dangerous. She grabbed a hand full of it when he was directly over her and pulled his lips to hers. His glorious tool teased her, sliding up and down her weeping slit as he rocked his hips. In answer, she gripped his ass with both hands.

He smiled at her attempt to control him, still kissing her hungrily.

When she slid one hand between them and firmly wrapped her fingers around his girth, placed the head of his swollen cock at the source of her pussy's tears and raised her hips, a pure groan of satisfaction released from Kieren's chest.

Iona felt deliciously naughty. She brought her legs up high. The sensation of fullness that only he could give began to overwhelm her as inch after divine inch slid home. Iona felt as if she were bursting at the seams when at long last he seated himself completely within her.

Fully sheathed he gazed down at her and smiled wickedly. "You bring out the beast in me. Does that not scare you?"

"Would it make you feel better if it did?" Her own voice purred with the edge of a challenge.

Kieren warned her by sliding out of her and then back in with controlled aggressiveness, creating the most sensual of responses from her and the arching of her back.

"Sometimes," he continued, gently squeezing a breast and fondling a hard nipple, "I think you purposely incite me."

"What of it if..." she began but could not finish because he withdrew himself from inside her almost completely.

Iona's eyes went wide.

Kieren slid slowly back in having garnered the effect he desired.

The next sound she made was drawn from the back of her throat, with her head thrown back and her mouth open wide.

This game of delicious agony was repeated several times. Sweat was forming on Kieren's brow when he lowered his mouth to hers.

"I won't be able to stop myself once I fully let go," Kieren warned her, pulling back one last time.

Iona answered with a growl of her own, raised herself and dug her teeth into a spot at his neck. The feeling that came with him plunging into her was the only thing that caused her to let go. His response was divine and the feel of being split in two with each forceful drive deep into her left Iona in a feverish state of satisfaction.

Iona felt a rush of cool air against her overheated skin when he suddenly pulled out and away. Her eyes opened in time to catch the dangerous flash of his. She found herself quickly flipped on her stomach. Kieren dragged her hips up to meet his. Immediately she said no, remembering in panic the last time he had taken her from behind. But, a soothing hand on her back and tender words calmed her as he entered her pussy. He repeatedly pounded his entire length into the door of her cervix. The sound of his flushed pale skin meeting her glowing, golden body—the slap of it, echoed throughout the room. Even in the dim lighting the sight of her brown skin against his excited him.

Kieren pulled her up so that her back was at his chest and she almost stood on her knees. Both were covered in a sheen of well-earned sweat.

Playing with an overly sensitive nipple, he groaned in her hair. "This is where all pretense and breeding becomes nothing between a man and a woman. Are you woman enough, my Iona?"

She had met every thrust when he took her. But the position he now took her from was brutal and left nothing hidden as to how much of a man he truly was. The pain was exquisite. It left her panting for breath with her eyes squeezed tight. But, Iona wanted him to know how much of a woman she truly was. This body was his and she wanted him to take all of it and never need another.

Lowering herself to her elbows and raising her ass high, she began rocking her body—pulling away from him and almost losing him completely, then jamming herself against him. It was like hitting a wall, but the sound she heard come from him each time she impaled herself was priceless.

As he stilled himself and looked down, the view—the arch of her back, curve of her hips, and roundness of her ass as she glided on and off his cock—combined with the feel of her hair in his hands while she fucked him pushed Kieren over the edge. His hands tightened at the top of her hips. His fingers dug into her flesh as he took control and pursued his pleasure.

Iona had long since came and knew that her attempt to try and hide it had been feeble at most. There were no reactions of her body Kieren did not feel and react to. He simply drew out her climax. What he did next was further flawless punishment. His hand came around her, grasped her inner thigh possessively before his thumb plucked at her clit. It was too much as she collapsed into a series of involuntary spasms and cried out his name.

That only amped Kieren to another level of wanting her and he placed both hands on her ass as he pumped. He could feel every contraction and release of her body.

As Kieren's thrusts grew more desperate, Iona could feel him swell more. This brought on its own avalanche of sensations. Heat shot through her with his release and he leaned over her body with a thick anguished sound shaking his chest.

They fell as one to the bed still joined and gasping for air.

Kieren did not want to crush her further with his weight, but he found it hard to move. When he attempted to, Iona protested.

"You are truly dangerous," he told her, eventually managing to lay beside her.

Iona felt like both the muscles and bones within her body had liquefied. She wished to make one of her smart remarks but could not. Instead, she reached for his hand and had only enough strength to smile. She closed her eyes and drifted off.

When she opened her eyes again, Iona found herself looking into the beauty of his. Kieren moved to his back and pulled Iona on top of him. Iona had felt nothing more comfortable than resting atop of him. Her body melded into his. Kieren smiled as he whispered something to her that she could not translate. The sound and cadence of his words was so beautiful and full of emotion that Iona gave in to the need to whisper them back as she intertwined her fingers with his.

Kieren's words were an oath from the old world and in the old tongue. They were familiar words to him, but for the first time, he understood the power of their meaning. He did not just say them, he felt them.

Let all spirits know, from this life to the next and beyond. Let even the Gods gather in awe for eternity. My life I give to you. Death cannot hold it. My love will split the skies and shake the earth. I will always find you. Eye to eye, hand to hand, heart to heart, we are one.

The words he spoke out loud, an oath, filled the room. Iona repeated them perfectly. They were such lovely words and they echoed in her mind as she slept.

***************************************

Kieren thought it self-sacrificing that Iona alone brought in the water for his bath. At first he wondered if she was moved by some form of guilt. But when Iona learned that the young girl that usually filled the tub told stories of him being naked, she did not want the young girl in his room ever again. He found it amusing.

"Enough," Kieren demanded.

Iona wiped her brow and placed the pail on the floor.

"Join me," he gave her that rare, beautiful and full smile.

Iona shed her smock quickly, sliding behind him so that he was between her thighs. Iona rested her hands on his back without thinking at first. The feel of what marked him felt strange beneath her touch. His hair had been pulled on top of his head and banded. There was nothing hiding the site of his scars. Having it displayed in front of her, being so close made her catch her breath. Because of the tattooing, from afar, it resembled the fierce wings of a bird. But up close, her fingers found frightening lines of corded skin—scars having healed over scars. She could not imagine the pain that accompanied such a thing.

For the first time, Kieren did not move away or flinch. He let her explore.

"Do not be afraid. It feels nothing," he volunteered.

The sadness of his voice made her stop the wandering of her hands. Not knowing what to do, Iona slid her hands beneath his arms and around his chest. She pressed the side of her face to the surface of his abused back. It felt good against her skin.

Kieren took her hands in his and kissed her inner wrists.

"Can you share how this came to be, Kieren?"

Kieren raised her hands to his lips and kissed them again, but said nothing.

"You and I, Iona, have shared quite some time together," he said softly, breaking the silence. "I have intimate knowledge of you."

She agreed.

Tell me, why is it that you have no menses?"

Iona attempted to reclaim her hands. Kieren kept them in his.

"I left Brenna in charge of your personal needs and..."

"You discussed me with Brenna?" Iona demanded.

"...Russ in charge of your security."

"You discussed me with Russ? How about Gunner? What did he have to say on the matter?"

"Are you done?" he spoke with patience.

"I do not like having the workings of my body discussed among men, especially Gunner."

"I can assure you, that is the last thing I would discuss with Gunner."

"Why do you say it like that?"

"Why do you evade my question, and not with much skill I might add. Settle down."

Iona sighed in defeat. "Why do you?"

Kieren pulled her arms tighter around him and Iona rested her face against his back once more, finding security in the feel of it.

"At first I was accused of leaving you with child," Kieren began. "But, we both know that there was no possibility of that."

Kieren waited.

"There is nothing you cannot tell me. I cannot be shocked or angry at you for things beyond your control, nor those within it. I am a man of many experiences and few things unwitnessed first hand."

"I do not know why...exactly."

"I wish only that you open up to me and allow me to grow closer to your heart."

"You are already close to my heart," she whispered.

"Then allow me to step inside of it."

Iona closed her eyes.

"There are things that bring great shame," she surrendered.

"There is no shame between you and me," he assured her. "You have seen me at my worse, have you not?"

"I cannot share what I do not fully understand. Just know that a child can never grow within me, not yours or anyone else's."

"How do you know?"

"I just do."

"Were you raped?"

"Is it children that you seek?"

"I have no use for children. The cause matters to me only in relationship to your mental state. I truly want nothing to come between us."

"Like your back."

Kieren released her hands and move out of her arms.

"I shall inquire no more."

He moved to get out of the bath.

"Kieren, no." She pulled at his arm.

Kieren repositioned himself, between her legs but this time facing her. Her legs were now on top of his.

"Where do I begin? My life is filled with disgraces, both small and large."

"Begin with the beginning."

"My first owners sold me to a family with a new wife. I was to be her comfort," Ion surrendered.

Kieren encouraged her to continue.

"She was kind and from another land. She taught me much and allowed me much freedom. She cared for me. I was treated well by this family."

She paused.

"But?" Kieren pressed.

"But as I grew up beside her step-sons, they became...demanding. As I began to look more like a woman, fighting them off was constant. When my bleeding came, my mistress told me its meaning and how life must change. I know now that I did not fully comprehend her. I did understand that a male could put a child inside me. However, I thought it could happen by mere touch. I became scared of the boys. I avoided them. To me, even the husband was a threat."

Kieren allowed her to talk at her own pace, but felt himself growing hot with anger. He gave her no sign.

"I upset one of the boys by refusing a gift. He was the oldest and most proud. He had always been the one to stop the other boys. I felt that his gift was given to make me feel beholding. My refusal infuriated him. I ran from him and I fell. He became cruel. He...he kicked me several times. He accused me of thinking I was better than him and forgetting that he owned me. When I came to, several days later, my Mistress was administering care to me. I had been ill with fever. When I was better and more-or-less healed, in tears my mistress sold me. She said that it was time for me to go and that the new family would be good to me. Their sons were older and had wives. My new mistress and master were aged.

"Were they good to you?" Kieren inquired gently.

"For the most part, yes.

"I bled no more though," she whispered.

"Something inside of me was broken. When my new master began to want me, I knew that it was to my advantage to be willing. Belonging to him in that way made me feel safe from other men. I was treated as a pet. When he traveled, I accompanied him. He required little from me as far as duties. He liked my company and occasionally my body."

"You had confided in me that his wife grew angry with you?"

"Yes. There was talk amongst the other women. Over time my mistress began to hate me. She had long since refused to service her husband. Theirs was an arranged marriage; too, she was old and had long since given him sons. They lived like sister and brother now. But, I became the source of arguments. She accused me of luring her husband with some form of enchantment. My mistress' hate grew."

"In the end, he did not stand for me."

"To be a woman, as beautiful as you are, and a slave..." Kieren spoke in a low tone after a long silence.

Kieren took her hand and placed it over his heart.

"Rest easy, you have landed in a safe place." He placed her hand over his heart. "Here. Know that my heart will always be dedicated to the soft landing of yours."

As he leaned forward, he slid his hand beneath her bottom and pulled her closer onto his lap. As they kissed, Kieren positioned himself. Iona moaned softly with his ingress. Their love making was slow and tender as they looked into each other's eyes. Still her flesh adjusted to him, but she loved the way the aching quickly turned into elation and sent erotic shivers through her. She pressed her lips to his and began to move her hips in a circular motion, loving the sense of control it offered her and enjoying the slide of his cock. His eyes were so clear and blue, she could see the ocean. She could feel the sway of it.

To Kieren, nothing was as beautiful as her lovely face in the throes of passion.

Iona did not know if it was the sound of her name that slipped between his lips in a way that was like no other, or the feel of him touching that spot within her. She cried out his name as she free fell over the edge of satisfaction. Her entire body trembled and her arms held him tight, holding on to him for dear life. She could feel the heat of him shoot within her. But, the joy of it was secondary to what her body was feeling.

The world melted away as they satisfied each other. It was an amazing sense of relief and peace combined; something Kieren had never felt with anyone else.

**************************************

Kieren wished he could have shared the entire day with Iona. He wanted to walk with her in the market. Russ said that she delighted in that. Instead, he found himself bored with the worse part of leading—dealing with the pettiness of disagreements between the clans.

He sat back, low in the large and elaborately carved wooden seat. His long legs were open and stretched out before him. His hair hung loose and untamed hiding much of his fine features. He purposefully kept his eyes hooded and low as he played with the gift he had received earlier. Kieren admired the intricate design of the handle and the detail given to the rendering of a fierce sea serpent in the throes of an attack. He liked the way the small weapon caught the light and manipulated it, giving the tail movement as it played into the hilt.

Too many, he was a fearsome sight, known to always be on the edge of violence. Although seeming calm, all knew that at his deadliest there could be a striking calmness. Now he played with a weapon he could use in an instant if he chose.

Violence today, however, was the last thing on his mind.

Kieren recognized the high quality of the dual edged blade in his hands. He knew why the light hit it in such a way. The intricate design created when it was forged made the metal appear pearl like, etched from within and fluid. It was a distinction no artisan could fake. It was made of Hindvi steel, deceptively lightweight and deadly. He let the tips of his fingers run over its sleekness, now warmed by his own heat. He had a similar one. He knew the lands from which it came, and questioned how his fellow landsman acquired it.

Once again, his thoughts shifted to Iona. Maybe he would give it to her as a gift. It would be a weapon suitable for her to tuck into her skirting. It would be the first one she had acquired without committing thievery.

Kieren thought about how he had found the delicate spots of her body and was without mercy. He mastered the perfect combination of hands, fingers, tongue, lips and teeth. He could make her scream and cry, beg for escape or simply melt all over him—her sweet juices flowing. He simply smiled at her prayers that he please stop, the ones that concluded with her pleads to not stop. And, this was all before he entered her with his cock, capturing her in totally new ways and leaving her on the edge of consciousness-having pursued his own pleasure.

Everything he drew from her only left him more in awe of her body, more committed to her pleasure and more in need of burying himself within her. In the taking of her, he was more taken.

That thought gave him a slight smile, which was misunderstood by those watching him. He heard the voice of the one stating his claim rise with confidence.

Some came to present him with gifts as proof of their allegiance, as if land taxes were not enough. They sought to remain in his good graces. Others came to him to settle disputes. Heated arguments and the threat of blood feuds always disturbed the balance of things. Blood had been spilled or could easily be spilled based on the decisions made by the council that sat on either side of Kieren.

Before Kieren came to these lands, there was a patchwork of opposed chiefdoms and noble families with their own agendas, constantly at each other's neck. His father's hand had not stretched out this far. Kieren struck out on his own, to form necessary alliances. There was no match to the war lord he had become. Any one opposing him was quickly brought to their knees. He was not called the Eagle of Fire for no reason. What he could not kill with his own hands, he set on fire, so that nothing remained.

As the Law Speaker read out the law at the beginning of these gatherings for all to hear, the law council gathered to sit at the long table. But, it was unmistakably Kieren's table. No matter who stood before them, all knew the importance of his attention and his words. Kieren's riches, and the considerable army dedicated to no one but him, enabled his power. But long before he had established the strength of that, Kieren understood that loyalty was not gained by fear alone but by the comfort of loyalty returned and accessibility to power. He knew that the appearance of democracy was reassuring as well. All need not always be definite, but at least assumed.

As far as the meeting itself, there was little that Kieren had not already been made aware of in great detail beforehand. For the most part, he did not intercede with the things he considered minor. But what he considered of importance, he dealt with that in person. He decided whether it would be heard by the council or if the council would even be informed. No one challenged him. If the members of the council became at odds with one another, a simple nod of Kieren's head was all that was generally needed.