Trust Fund Baby Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maxwell was much more considerate than he had been earlier, and once he was all the way inside her, he allowed her to compose herself, and then politely asked her if she was ready. She nodded her consent, the disbelief written all over her face, that she had just given a black man the go-ahead to fuck her.

Maxwell started to thrust into her very slowly at first, and her face made it look as if she appeared to feel so full, so completely and divinely stuffed. He fucked her with slow, rhythmic strokes, which presumably created some pleasurable sensations in her pelvic area. He had good stamina too, his cadence not slowing for several minutes, as he gave her a good fucking.

When he finally withdrew his cock from her wet snatch, her body language changed, as she prepared for his assault on her asshole. I saw her tense up completely, and the look of fear on her face, was palpable. I knew it wasn't just his size, but rather his stated desire for retribution. Anal-sex requires a methodical, prepared approach to avoid pain or injury on behalf of the recipient, and Maxwell just wanted to punish Olivia.

That is why it was such a surprise, when he withdrew and rolled over onto his back.

"Mount me," he ordered her. "Pussy first."

I knew that she was going to try and face away from him, the reverse-cowgirl position allowing her some relief from looking at his black frame.

"Face me, bitch," he added forcefully. "Maintain eye-contact with me."

I could see the conflicted look on Olivia's face as she turned towards him, and straddled his huge, black cock. On one hand, she seemed relieved to have been spared the anal-assault. However, in this cowgirl position, she now had to face her assailant, and was unable to escape the fact that she was fucking a black man.

She also knew exactly what was expected of her, and as a seasoned courtesan was a master at faking her own pleasure. Maxwell cupped her tight, little buttocks in his huge paws, and with his assistance Olivia started to bounce up and down on his shaft. Within a few seconds, she started to moan, her practiced deceptions leading him to believe that she was enjoying herself. She probably wasn't even that wet, I mused, as I processed the fact that my semen was their principal form of lubrication.

This new position enabled him to penetrate her even more deeply, and she lowered her head as she processed the sensations of being so utterly and completely filled.

"Look at me," he said sternly, as they got into a steady rhythm.

It took a few minutes, but as she rode him, her fake moans became real, and her vaginal secretions began to flow, coating his jet black nuts and making them shine. Gradually her pleasure began to consume her, and despite her abject disdain for black men, her focus slowly changed from trying to get him off as quickly as possible, to her own needs.

Olivia put her hands around the back of his neck and clasped them together.

"For balance," she told him, as he responded by placing his massive black hands on her ass-cheeks, and pulling her closer into him.

I had enjoyed Olivia several times prior to her first interracial encounter, and while the majority of our paid trysts were focused on my pleasure, I knew the signs of her impending orgasm. I knew that she could feel her orgasm building slowly, but probably didn't want to come with a black cock inside her. She appeared to be fighting it, presumably thinking about other things, but the relentless pounding must have felt too good, and I knew that she was on the road to orgasm. That her climax was inevitable.

When she let out a whimper of pleasure, Maxwell knew that he had her. He leaned into her, and their foreheads touched briefly, their connection strengthening with every thrusting motion. I think in the heat of the moment, she forgot that he was a black man, or chose to ignore it, because she leaned into him and kissed the side of his face as he increased the pace of his thrusting. He kept pulling her towards him, further stimulating her clitoris as it ground into his pelvis.

Occasionally she would snap out of the trance he had her in, seemingly assess her situation, and try and fight her impending orgasm. I could tell that she really didn't want to come with this black cock inside her, particularly as Madison was watching on with glee. Olivia's resistance was futile, and finally she resigned herself to the inevitable, leaned into her man, and rested her lips against his ear. This emboldened Maxwell, and he began to thrust more deeply into her with a noticeable increase in his tempo.

Olivia's first orgasm ripped through her, and she let out a yelp of pleasure. I don't think that she had ever experienced such a relentless, sustained fucking, seeing as how the majority of her sexual encounters had been paid for, with the resultant emphasis on the man's pleasure. When I saw her kiss his ear, I knew that she was on the road to another orgasm, and as she sucked his earlobe, her second release built almost immediately. Maxwell continued to pound her as she came all over his cock, and she involuntarily called out his name.

She enjoyed a stupendous orgasm, her secretions flowing freely now, as they coated his black shaft and pooled around his swollen nut-sack. Olivia may have been pissed at her body for betraying her, but there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

MDMA is a very powerful intoxicant even when taken in a single dose, and with the number of hits Olivia had ingested, she was feeling the full effects of the drug. She was experiencing an enhanced sense of well-being, reduced introversion, emotional warmth and profound empathy towards others. Combined with the MDMA hallmark, enhanced sensory perception, Maxwell's every touch felt heavenly to her, causing her libido to overwhelm her sense of propriety. It was as if Maxwell's skin color was inconsequential to her, and she craved his caresses.

In fact, as Maxwell continued his rhythmic assault, she was nibbling his earlobe, and telling him what a fucking stud he was.

Olivia was putty in his hands as she approached her third orgasm. Maxwell was an immovable force, having coaxed two orgasms already out of her, even though she hated black guys. Now as he continued to pound Olivia, it was obvious that she was on her way to her third orgasm, whether or not she tried to fight it.

Later on, hours after Maxwell had reduced her to a blubbering mess, and Madison had gone to bed early, satisfied that her crew of niggers had subjugated Olivia sufficiently, the two of us enjoyed a clandestine chat, as Madison slept.

"I was fighting it with every fiber of my being," Olivia admitted. "Unsuccessfully trying to walk the fine line between thoroughly enjoying getting fucked, and not allowing this smug black man the pleasure of hearing me cry out his name again. Maxwell continued to grab my ass-cheeks, and grind my clit on his pelvis," she added in amazement. "He wasn't even breathing heavy."

As I watched him take her to the brink of her next orgasm, Olivia had lost any semblance of pride, and screamed Maxwell's name as she came all over his cock for the third time. Finally, Olivia slumped forward onto Maxwell's chest, and told him that she had had enough. Maxwell slowed his pace, but remained balls-deep inside Olivia, as she struggled to catch her breath and compose herself.

In a startling turn of events, she looked up at Maxwell, and they kissed passionately. She was clearly enamored with this black man, and it appeared that he had completely cured her of her aversion to black cock. She slowly dismounted Maxwell, and as he rose to his feet, she knelt in front of him. I could see her juices glistening all over his cock, and with genuine reverence she began to suck him clean.

There was palpable respect between the two of them as she sucked his cock, and he gently caressed the back of her raven black hair.

"How do you want to come, Maxwell?" Olivia asked him sweetly, her desire to reciprocate the pleasure obviously genuine.

"Ass-fuck the slut," Madison seethed, obviously pissed that her planned subjugation of Olivia hadn't gone exactly to plan. "Tear that bitch up."

As I switched camera angles again, to observe the two of them from a better vantage point, it occurred to me that they were both heavily medicated. Olivia's face was completely glazed over, a combination of her multi-orgasmic fuck-fest and the several hits of MDMA that Madison had plied her with. Maxwell's cock was still rock-hard, thanks to the pharmaceutical intervention of the Doctor, without which, this would have been inconceivable considering his complete lack of control the first time Jody and Madison blew him in my Lamborghini. Their drug-fueled hook-up was reminiscent of the Ibiza party scene, replete with the usual voyeurs, that currently consisted of Madison and I.

I stole a glance at Madison, and she had a look of desire written across her face as she watched Olivia blow Maxwell. Madison lowered her right hand to her pussy, and began to masturbate, her dainty feminine fingers toying with her clitoris. As she self-lubricated, she began to play with her own asshole, rubbing her moist finger around the rim of her rosebud. Once her asshole was slick with her juices, she inserted the tip of her middle finger inside it, and used both hands to pleasure herself.

She was unable to take her eyes off of Maxwell as she digitally penetrated her own ass, and she seemed very jealous of Olivia.

"That bitch can't get him off," she said disparagingly.

"Do you think the Doctor gave him some pharmaceutical assistance?" I asked Madison, trying to find a more plausible reason for his new-found stamina.

"Oh, for sure," she responded with a giggle, "that is not the same black kid that Jody and I sucked off. I wouldn't mind a ride on that monster," she added, blissfully unaware of how disrespectful she sounded.

As Olivia and Maxwell remained in their oral-copulation pose, Madison evidently decided that she had seen enough.

"Fuck it," she said as her desire overwhelmed her sense of propriety. "I am going to fuck whoever I want until we get married."

As I watched on in disbelief, my girlfriend entered the living area, and ushered Olivia from the room, instructing her to take a shower, and thereby ostensibly denying Maxwell his second release.

"I probably should shower too," Maxwell offered, presumably intending to fuck Olivia in my large marble enclosure.

"You are going nowhere," Madison whispered, as she slowly approached him.

Extending her perfectly manicured hand, she grabbed the tip of his cock, and made her intentions clearer.

"Lay on your back, Maxwell," she said seductively. "It's my turn."

Even though the young black men had been courteous and respectful when they entered my home, it appeared that Maxwell had zero intention of extending these accommodations when it came to time to fuck my girl. In fact, he didn't even look away from Madison as she offered herself up to him. He merely positioned himself on his back, watched as my girlfriend removed her LaPerla panties, and helped her lower herself onto his large, black cock.

As his black shaft entered her surgically rejuvenated vagina, they both let out a sigh of pleasure, and Maxwell grabbed Madison's tight little ass-cheeks, and pulled himself balls-deep inside her. Even though Madison's approach to monogamy had been to delay it until we were betrothed, and I was aware that she had hooked up with multiple other men, it was another thing to watch it unfurl, live before me. Sure I had seen video footage of her with numerous men, engaging in oral, vaginal and anal-sex, but these encounters had always been pre-planned, and mostly involved the exchange of sex for money.

Now, as she engaged in an impromptu encounter with this gangster, for no personal gain, other than perhaps an orgasm or two comparable to that which Olivia had experienced, she wanted to rub it in my face.

"Holy fuck," she squealed, once he was all the way in. "That feels amazing Maxwell."

Maxwell let out a satisfied grunt, and offered up his own eloquent summation of their coupling.

"Fuck, you are tight, Madison," he said with a look of surprise. "Why don't you bounce up and down on me?"

Ever the accommodating fuck-toy, my girlfriend began to ride the young man, her perfectly enhanced breasts moving up and down to the rhythm of her motions. She threw her head back as she rode him, her long platinum blonde hair cascading down her tanned back. She had a look of abject pleasure on her beautiful face, and closed her eyes shortly after they started fucking.

Maxwell's hands rested possessively across her buttocks, cupping them and partially supporting her weight as she bounced up and down on him. After a few minutes of watching them fuck, I began to wonder what pharmaceutical assistance the Doctor had given him, as his stamina seemed unusual for his age. He seemed a long way from orgasm, although Madison began to exhibit the first signs of hers. I watched jealously as her nipples hardened, and her stomach began to rise and fall with her labored breathing.

I think it may have been one of the few times in her life that she had been totally focused on her own pleasure, and she looked enraptured with their coupling. Maxwell seemed very content to bring her to orgasm first, and I contemplated that maybe he felt like he owed her one. After all, Jody and Madison had sucked Maxwell off in my Lamborghini, and my girlfriend had arranged his multi-orgasmic session with Olivia. Surely, it was payback time.

As Madison steadily approached her release, Maxwell moved one of his huge hands from her buttocks, and cupping it beneath her, placed the tip of his thumb against her rosebud. He gave her a knowing look as he processed the fact that she was already somewhat lubricated, and she nodded her head, to give him consent.

Maxwell gently eased his thumb through her already lubricated butt-hole, and her sphincter stopped resisting his advances, allowing the tip of his digit to slide inside her. Madison let out an audible gasp as Maxwell continued to violate my girlfriend's anus, and she slumped forward and rested her head on his shoulders.

"Can my pussy of a boyfriend watch?" she asked him, in a voice that was loud enough for me to pick up on the monitor. "I want him to finally see me enjoy an orgasm that is neither faked or induced by the prospect of cash."

"Is he a cuckold?" Maxwell asked with a snigger, as his thumb disappeared inside my girlfriend's asshole.

"Let's just say Pete and I have an agreement that I can fuck whoever I want until we get married," she responded cheerfully. "I like it when he watches, so that he can see what he is missing."

Maxwell never even responded to Madison's request, but he had a smirk on his face as she resumed her cowgirl position, and they started to fuck. I don't know what came over me, but as if on auto-pilot, I shuffled to the doorway of my open living area, and like a pussy cuckold, observed from a distance as Maxwell laid the wood to my future wife.

They never even acknowledged my presence, which was even more emasculating. Ever since I had discovered that I had cuckold tendencies, I occasionally watched this type of porn on the internet. I didn't really focus on interracial cuckold porn, as prior to this impromptu hook-up with Maxwell, most of Madison's lovers had been older, white men. However, in most of the cuckold scenes that I had observed, there had been some interaction between the three participants. This could range from dominance to scorn on the part of the bull, but occasionally included understanding glances or even eye-contact between the married couple.

Madison gave me absolutely nothing as she rode Maxwell's cock and took his thumb up her asshole. I shuffled around uncomfortably in the doorway, swallowing hard as this young black man fucked the crap out of my girl. In fact, it wasn't until she neared her orgasm, that she locked eyes with me, and began to taunt me.

"This is what I look like when a man gives me a real orgasm," she mocked, as Maxwell let out a chuckle. "You haven't seen this face before."

I wanted to slink out of the room, but Madison's eyes were engaged with mine, and I couldn't even look away, let alone leave.

"Oh yeah, Maxwell," she said through her ragged breaths. "Right there baby, I am close."

Madison enjoyed three very vocal orgasms in the cowgirl position, and by the time she was done, she had a very satisfied look on her face, and I felt completely inadequate.

"Take me doggy-style," she implored the young black guy, as she hopped from his lap.

Maxwell remained motionless on his back for several moments, watching my girlfriend intently as she maneuvered into her preferred position. Once she was on all fours, directly facing me as I stood in the doorway, she threw her head back, her blonde hair cascading down her arched back, and she wiggled her ass seductively, as if to invite him to take what was rightfully his.

Maxwell got up from the floor, and knelt behind her. As soon as he looked at me, I averted my gaze, and was immediately greeted by the sight of Madison smiling broadly as Maxwell decided which orifice to enjoy. Madison's eyes widened suddenly, signaling to me that Maxwell had chosen to butt-fuck my girlfriend, and she struggled to keep the smile on her face as he forced his way inside her anus.

I knew I should have walked away, but I was rooted to the spot as Madison maintained eye-contact with me, and having apparently decided that I shouldn't be shielded from her discomfort, made no attempt to hide it. Her broad smile dissipated, slowly replaced by a look of concern as Maxwell pushed against her sphincter, and then giving away to a pained look, as he wedged his way inside her.

Despite her obvious suffering, she kept her focus squarely on me, her blue eyes mocking me as another man prepared to sodomize her. Maxwell, by comparison, looked ecstatic, overjoyed by the unexpected bonus of butt-fucking my girl. I couldn't look him in the eye, and he didn't seem that interested in me, which I took as a blessing. I had seen too many cuckold movies where the bull engaged the cuck, with the sole intent of humiliating and demeaning him. The last thing I wanted was to be sucked into their sordid encounter.

After what seemed like an eternity, Maxwell was balls-deep inside my girlfriend's anal-passage, and he gave Madison a few moments to adjust to his invasion. She seemed appreciative of his consideration, and after she collected herself, nodded her head as if to offer him consent.

Maxwell placed both of his huge black hands on her hips, and began to ease in and out of Madison's asshole. No longer bearing the look of a woman engaged in childbirth, my girl relaxed slightly, and while I wouldn't characterize her participation in the event as enjoyable, she certainly wasn't suffering.

That is until almost fifteen minutes later, after a protracted ass-fucking, in which Maxwell pounded her with deep, rhythmic, strokes and showed no sign of approaching orgasm.

"Bet you wish you hadn't asked the Doctor to give me Viagra," he said with a chuckle, as she writhed around in discomfort in front of him. "This may take me a while."

It was Madison's turn to avert her gaze now, as her participation in Maxwell's pharmaceutical assistance came to light. Any sympathy that I may have felt for her dissipated, and I felt some satisfaction as I watched her getting ass-fucked into oblivion, by a man who was miles away from release. Madison was sweating profusely from the physical exertion and the ongoing discomfort of her predicament, and I was loving it.

"Jesus, Maxwell," she grunted, as he continued to pound away at her. "What do I need to do to get you off?"

"Where is the rim-job girl?" Maxwell responded. "Her soft lips on my asshole will get me off."