Trust in Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'll be a son of a bitch," Isran chuckled, "you were right."

Serana did not pull her eyes away from the amulet. "Hmm?"

Isran ran his finger along the lines of a page. "The Amorous Amulet is mentioned here by name. From the ramblings in here, this vampire went mad. But the blood sucker didn't worship Molag Bal. Seems this place is a shrine to Clavicus Vile."

Suddenly, as if the name was the turning of a key, the Daedric artifact in Serana's hands illuminated a pinkish red, and the vampire experienced a hot pulse of energy rippling up her arms and throughout the rest of her body. The relic now had an intense mass, and she struggled to keep from dropping it. A flash of deep pink entered her mind. The burning now concentrated in her abdomen and her most sensitive areas. Her nipples became acutely tender, and her womanhood flushed with arousal. She stood there, stunned by the flares of sensation. Her last thoughts of clarity were self-scolding reflections of the irony in the amulet's origins. That vampire lord sure got more than he bargained for, such were the ways of Clavicus Vile, Prince of Power and Trickery. Feral cravings now inhabited her, her body desired warm flesh not for consumption but for carnal appetites. An emptiness overtook her senses, and the vampire was too lost in her new yearnings to hear the Dawnguard leader's questions.

"Hey, what's the matter with you?" Isran called brusquely. Serana's sudden fixation on the amulet was understandable, but the Redguard did not enjoy having to repeat himself a second time. He tossed the journal aside and stomped over to her, gripping her shoulder, and turning her with a jerk; he didn't expect her to move so easily, nor without a glower in response. Her face was fixated on the amulet, and she was quietly panting. Clearly, she had become entranced.

"Dammit, Serana," he growled, "You should have expected a pitfall like this!"

His gloved hand went for the amulet and yanked it from her grasp. Almost immediately his consciousness was aware of the powerful magic, and he threw it to the ground after a burst of pink flashed behind his eyes. Stendarr's blessings provided some protection, but the power of the Daedric artifact was strong enough to bleed through Isran's defenses. An intense rush of heat enveloped his being, as if he was being smothered by flame atronachs. A swelling in his groin preluded a cloud of lust over his chest and head. By the Nine, he needed someone to fuck, someone to take away all this unbearable heat trapped within him.

Serana picked up Isran's scent and its intoxicating transformation. Her peripheral instincts honed in on his rising temperature and increasingly potent musk. He stood before her as a male fit to quench her thirsts. Likewise, Isran drank in the visage of Serana, a tall, pleasant-looking female who bit far worse than she barked. A dangerous quarry, a creature he should be disgusted to even consider using to satisfy his desires. But there was a certain lure about her, as if he was being guided specifically to Serana rather than settling for her.

She approached him, he approached her. They locked eyes, then, in a blink, stood a breath apart. She curled her fingers on his shoulders, and he braced his hands under her ribcage. We shouldn't, Isran wanted to say, but his mouth opened without words, and the vampire pounced. Her lips crashed against his, hungrily pushing and sucking, exciting his loins and thickening the heavy mist in his head. He kissed back, wrapping his arms around her. He could feel some of the heat inside him dissipate and ripple towards her, as if Serana was the tonic he needed. He got to work on removing his gauntlets. If he was going through with this, then he was going to feel her flesh against his own.

Her hands gently caressed his neck, she could feel his blood pumping through his arteries. His own hands roamed across her chest and groped at her protected breasts. She moaned at the pressure, her closed eyes squinting at the stimulus of his squeezes. Once their tongues met, her predatory resolve took control. She found her prey, now she had to set the trap.

They broke off and Isran gasped a few times for air. Without warning, she dropped to her knees and kneaded her hands at the inside of his thighs. She pressed her nose against his loins, basking in his thick scent. His pants were tugged down without protest. His manhood was already hard. Now bathed in her hot breath, it stiffened to attention. Her tongue ran from his base, up the underside of his cock to the tip, which she engulfed with her wet lips. Isran's strain was betrayed by a groan of pleasure. Her jaw opened, and she swallowed more of his length, stroking it with her tongue inside her cheeks.

A moment of disbelief was Isran's only reprieve in this sexual spell that bound them. The daughter of the most powerful vampire Skyrim had seen was sucking him off -- and he was enjoying it. Each drag she took of his manhood unleashed trickles of the unending heat, edging to escape him. He craned his head upwards, elated with euphoria as Serana bobbed at his groin. A bit longer and he could probably release just from foreplay.

Serana could taste Isran's preliminary ejaculate on her tongue mixing deliciously with the salty flavor of his dark colored member. She had never engaged like this with a Redguard before, much less one who had trained to slay her kind. He was thick, and veiny, but she supposed he still smelled like a human male all the same. She enjoyed harvesting some of his warmth this way, and her ears perked at his murmurs, but she wanted more. She released him from her zealous lips and pressed her tongue eagerly over every inch of his cock. Then she rose to her feet.

Serana stepped back and moved in front of the empty bed, unbuckling her cape, then swiftly stepped out of her boots. The revealed skin at the top of her bosom was a beacon to Isran's wanton urges. Soon, the rest of her garments fell one by one to her feet, and she stood before him in the bare. She smirked at the sound of his heartbeat increasing from within his chest. Their eyes met again, and both knew she had him.

"I...still don't trust you." He heaved in and out, attempting to regulate the thumping in his chest.

"You don't have to trust me," she said. "Just trust in what our bodies want right now."

Her body was the only thing he could perceive in the room, in all of existence, even. Her lithe frame veiled the vampiric might held within, but it accentuated the craftily seductive attributes of her kind. The deceptively delicate and long legs rested on two dainty, pedicured feet, her thighs curved out and connected with narrower hips that dipped further towards her smooth, taut abdomen. Further above, two bright, pale pink nipples stood out from her pillowy, cream-colored breasts -- Serana's milky white skin was as foreign to him as his darker tone was to her. The Dawnguard held many races among its ranks, but Isran had spent the majority of his life in Hammerfell; his preference for a lay remained with fellow Redguards. The vampire's pale unblemished complexion normally reminded him of death, but now she radiated like an alabaster sculpture of Dibella herself! Her slender neck, cushioned lips, and high cheekbones were wreathed by her short, dark brunette hair. And her eyes, the eyes that betrayed her true identity as a vampire, the eyes Isran hated to see, were two blazing spheres shining with wild lust, beckoning him with mutual hunger. By the Nine, she was beauty incarnate!

He cast aside the rest of his armor, revealing his thick and curved member standing at attention. His umber skin could not hide the many scars that decorated his torso and arms, many of which were clearly not made by iron or steel. The hair on his chest was thin and black, with uncovered patches due to the defacements. He was broad and muscular, a man that had only known the struggles of fighting an enemy stronger than himself.

The vampire's keen sense of smell caught the musk from his glands, and she shivered in anticipation. She was starving to be filled, craving the impending friction between their bodies. She stepped forward, her footsteps as silent as a sabre cat's. She could hear her prey's heartbeat; it was music to her ears. A rapid drum beat set to pace with the animalistic urges rampaging within. He wanted her, possibly more than she wanted him. He was a hunter in his own right, but his cold, precise eyes were unrecognizable. They were alight with lust, the same desire that now shadowed over his aloofness and caution. She took another step, poised to react to any sudden movement from the Redguard, save for the rising of his broad shoulders with every breath he took. "Come to me," she said, her whispered breath rustling with reckless desire.

Many a vampire had tried in the past to use their powers of seduction to contort Isran's will. Each time they were met with a stone wall, and shortly after, his hammer crashing down into their chest cavity. This was not the same. He was not tempted to obey her out of a foreign feeling of submissiveness, but to satisfy the very real urges coming over his body; to touch her skin, to bare their bodies together, to sink his manhood inside her and spill his seed. Her request notarized her permission, didn't it?

He heeded the call, ready to take her. Her own chest pounded at the advance, and she allowed herself to be caught in his clutches. He seemed to want to kiss her everywhere at once. Her face, her mouth, her neck, her shoulders; Isran was ravenous. Serana returned the affections, savoring the warm undertones of his skin and the red blood beneath it. The contrast of their skin invigorated her, his russet brown made her paleness that much more apparent. Or was it the other way around? The hair on his beard was certainly a foreign texture, she thought. So many new delights in this experience, it was almost a shame they were only exploring each other due to a Daedric Prince's spell.

The two eventually bumped into the bed, and Serana took advantage and shoved Isran so that he sat on the mattress facing her. He waited, his hungry gaze never leaving her. A sly smirk spread across her face as she mounted his lap, leveling her chest to his face with encouragement. He accepted the invitation, eagerly latching onto the nearest nipple. His tongue flicked at the firm peak of her breast, rewarding him with Serana's excited gasps. He consumed more of her soft mound, sucking with fervor and nibbling her skin. Serana shifted longingly atop him, moaning and squeezing his arms from the pleasure.

His mouth moved to the other breast, kissing and consuming to his heart's content. She was so smooth, her skin brisk and soothing; he couldn't get enough. Meanwhile his hands groped at her hips and thighs, where he was made aware of her glazed middle. He twirled his fingers inside of her, playing with her clit.

The teasing proved unbearable; Serana could only handle one stimulus at a time. As Isran continued to indulge himself with her breasts, she signaled with a moan and gyration of her hips, that she was ready to move on to the inevitable. She propped herself on his shoulders while they aligned their anatomies.

"Serana," he whispered in a strained voice. Perhaps there was still a part of him that wished to stop. She shushed him and placed a finger against his lips.

"All I need is for you to fuck me," she panted. "Fill me. I need it, Isran."

His name coming from her lips was the draw of an arrow on a bow, and as that shaft was loosed, so was the Redguard's last shred of hesitation. He brought her down onto him and plunged into her, her soaking center allowing him to fully hilt himself inside of her in one electrifying motion, which elicited a high-pitched moan from the vampire's throat as she threw her head back. Her claws raked along his back and shoulders. The union of their flesh sparked a pyre from her womanhood to her abdomen. Isran, in turn, felt alleviated at the touch of her cold body and how it siphoned away the heat trapped inside of him.

He drew out nearly his whole length and slowly slid it back in, making sure to grind against the top of her slit and the sensitive area within. She grabbed his face and sucked at his lips, whimpering at the tortuous slow gliding along his shaft. Serana remembered to let the Dawnguard leader breathe as he repeated the motions over and over, gradually picking up speed.

"Isran!" she wailed with each thrust, which only excited the Redguard further. Her chanting was almost music. Maintaining a primal rhythm of debauchery. "Isran! Isran!"

He pumped upwards, meeting the pull of his arms with the thrust of his groin. Her bud slapped against his base, triggering a sharp sensitivity that spread around the whole of her womanhood. Isran's mouth returned to her bosom, licking and biting, and sucking at her skin. She watched her fair tone disappear into his darker hue, her body becoming a lustful feast. "Oh, ah!" she gasped.

The thudding of his loins and the smacking of her ass hitting his thighs pushed Serana along the path to release. Isran was too lost in his need to ravage her to notice that the vampire's fangs had protruded from under her upper lip. When he released her breast from his mouth to breathe, Seran used the reprieve to shove his back onto the mattress, rocking on top of him. Now in control, she descended to adorn the Redguard with kisses, letting her teeth scrape along his skin as she explored his chest. Her tongue detected the metallic tang of his blood as she made her mark on the Dawnguard leader. He felt the light sting of her fangs, but that did not hinder his ecstasy. His hand smacked across her ass cheek, and she was encouraged to quicken the rolling of her hips. His shaft was stiff, and fought against her movements, pressing against the roof of her canal, which sent pangs of delight up her navel.

She was not done with the Redguard. Once more she stalked over his torso, her fangs grazed his burly shoulders and she lapped at the thin skin protecting the arteries on his neck. Her lips glided south and latched over a nipple, gaining a groan from the Dawnguard. Yes, she was going to fuck and suck as much of his delicious heat as possible. Her teeth poked and prodded his muscles, the bright red cracks made all the more apparent due to his dark skin. Once more she was reminded of their differences, and she paused her nibbling to register the ivory of her hands surrounded by ebony. Could they be any more different than a vampire and a vampire hunter? A Nord and a Redguard? Her claws staked onto his biceps, holding her upper body in place while worked her hips into a frenzy against his groin. Up, down, forward, backward -- she would raise herself up to his tip before sliding back down with a wet clap. Her walls compressed his cock, signaling her impending orgasm. "Isran!" came her refrain. "Ah, oh! Yes!"

Isran growled with delight at her tightness. Her breasts bounced with each gyration, and he was tempted to reach out and squeeze them. The sight of her looking down at him, eyebrows creased together, and jaw slacked enthralled him. Her thrusts combined with perpetual grinding between her clit and his pelvis. The dual forces stirred a geyser rising from his taut sack.

Serana accelerated her movements, massaging her clit until the flurry of pleasure and carnality broke into a blizzard of rhapsodic tremors, heralded by a guttural cry that could have broke through Mundus itself. The Redguard lost control and followed suit, erupting inside of her. Her climax finishing high with the hot fluids exploding up her channel, her walls milking the heat that her core so greedily lusted after. Likewise, Isran felt the unbearable heat drained out of him, replaced by blissful relief. His iron grip on her fleshy posterior eased in correlation to the outflow. When he was finally spent, his hands dropped to the bed, still twitching at the fingertips.

Serana's own orgasm soon ebbed, and she slowly drifted like an autumn leaf onto the sweat-laced muscles of the Redguard below her. Still connected at the hip, she rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes and listening to his heartbeat as it rose up and down. She couldn't recall a frolic like this, not even before she was turned.

Isran stared at the ceiling, recovering from the most intense physical experience of his mortal life. The coolness of Serana's body washed over him like a freshwater spring.

"Thank the gods no one saw us like this," he panted. Her arms slithered up his torso and she pulled herself up to kiss his cheek.

"Mmm, you sure they aren't going to notice these?" She traced the thin breaks of his skin made by her fangs. "Better hope you're able to bathe alone until you're patched up."

The red marks almost sparked the man back into sobriety. But he delighted too much in her cool fingers ebbing the burning he felt in his blood. Her ember-like eyes watched him with the attention of a playful cat. To his surprise she made no attempt to harvest his blood. He thought it best to move his mind away from that particular subject.

"It'd be quite the muck, is all I'm saying," he said. "Isran and the Dragonborn's pet vampire."

Her eyebrows flicked upwards in spirited jest. "Mmm, I wonder who the pet is in this situation."

She leaned her mouth onto his and tugged at his lower lip, eliciting a husky moan from the Redguard. The coldness of her lips sucked out the unbearable heat inside his own. He relished the relief, and his hands found their way to clasp her buttocks to encourage her further. The amulet's power clearly was not yet dissipated, for either of them. She flexed the walls of her channel as they grinded against each other during the embrace. Despite recently emptying himself inside of her, Isran was still hard. Now it was clear to both of them that the other was ready to continue.

He rolled them over, putting himself back on top and letting gravity guide his girth further into her channel. He propped himself up on his hind quarters and rubbed his hands along her milky white thighs. He suspected he was coming to appreciate all the contrasts between them. His gaze traveled up to her navel and buoyant breasts, then finally rested on her fiery orange eyes. She was grinning listlessly at him. The heat inside of him was building up again.

"Why don't we just stay here," she said almost drunkenly. "For as long as we like. Nobody needs us right now, we've got the amulet."

She interrupted herself with a giggle. "And I think we put it to some good use."

In his lustful haze, the Redguard found himself smiling with her. It was tempting, to have her gorgeous form beneath him for at least a little bit longer. He wanted to feel her limbs wrapping around him, and he leaned down to initiate another kiss.

He realized too late that her alluring lips parted to bare her fangs, and her hand rose next to his face, ready to fire a blast of lightning. Before he could react, he saw the flash of blue and heard a crackling shot zip past his head. An inhuman shriek sounded off directly behind him, and he turned to see a dropped dagger by his legs and one of the mummified women in the floor, spasming with sparks. The remainder of the undead harem rose to their feet with various knives and small blades in their hands. He ducked off the bed and rolled for his hammer, rising to his feet with his focus now completely shifted to combat. Serana was now crouching on the bed, ready to leap out with her magic and claws.

The corpse of the vampire lord shifted and pushed itself from the seat of its throne. It lunged for Serana in a shrill, grating voice. "Begone, Daughter of Coldharbour! Delight not in the gifts of Clavicus Vile."

Without his armor, Isran was a whirlwind of sweeping blows that easily shattered the frail concubines. He was acutely aware of his lack of protection and kept himself from stepping in too near to the armed servants, something easier said than done in the close quarters of the chamber.