Trust Me

Story Info
Shy librarian meets rugby player.
9.7k words
4.41
4.5k
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday night; it had been a brutal week, long hours at the start up, no time for exercise-heck no time for play! Drake pushed open the door of his favorite night club, "Trios". It was modeled after a British pub; great beer on tap, quiet, and close to the house he shared with Colin, his bud from college years. Besides, the bar had a good (though small) grand piano and most nights, like this one, a trio was playing quiet but tasty jazz. He recognized that his musician friend Martin was playing the piano tonight.

Drake was a tall man, and at 6'2 and 190 pounds, an imposing one. Tall enough to look over the small crowd of regulars, he picked out a friend, Nicole, who was sitting at a nearby table with another woman whose back was to him, someone he didn't recognize.

His friendship with Nicole started 2 years ago with a steamy affair that lasted 2 months and then broke off by mutual consent. They'd remained friends since then-and admittedly on some nights, when both felt the need, something more than just friends. But by the next morning they'd be back to friendship, neither wanting something deeper.

Approaching the table, he saw that Nicole's companion was one of the loveliest girls he'd ever seen. Soft flowing golden brown curls framed an oval face, her skin pale with a light blush of pink to her cheeks, her eyes were deep set, green, with hints of gold. Her narrow tapered nose sat beautifully above a set of vermillion lips that wanted kissing. Her breasts were of a size a bit too large to fully cup in his large hands, and perhaps a bit big for her petite frame, and for that, all the more lovely. Her hips, at least as much as he could see with her seated, flared beautifully below her narrow waist.

"HI Drake-this is my friend Rachel," Nicole said. "She's visiting from Montana; she's in town for a long weekend."

Drake smiled at the beautiful girl "Hi Rachel. I'm delighted to meet a friend of Nicole's-may I join you?" he asked. Seeing Nicole nod, he sat down in the chair opposite Rachel.

"How do you know each other?" he inquired.

"We roomed together for 2 years in college," Nicole answered. "After I came out here to San Francisco Rachel moved back home to Butte, where she's the high school librarian." She looked fondly at Rachel and joked "Look at her-what a cliché, huh? A sexy librarian!"

Rachel dropped her eyes self-consciously downward and blushed.

He responded, "I would have said a stunningly beautiful librarian."

Rachel glanced up into Drake's eyes and saw gentle humor and caring. And maybe hunger? She blushed again.

"Yeah," Nicole continued "Rachel told me she needed to get away from Montana-she's here to let go and have a wild weekend!"

"Nicole!" Rachel protested. "I can't believe you said that!"

Nicole laughed at her discomfort. "Honey--Drake is one of the good guys, and you can trust him completely. Maybe he can help!"

Drake could clearly see the poor girl was embarrassed. He let the comment slide.

He steered the conversation to their time together in college. Nicole admitted she'd been the wild one, and Rachel the bookish one. They reminisced on college life. Nicole acknowledged that Arizona State, where they both had gone, had a deserved reputation as a party school, and she had fit the mold. Rachel said she'd spent most of her time in the library studying. They talked about favorite classes and activities while in school; Drake shared some memories about his time as a student at Dartmouth, from which he'd graduated 5 years earlier.

Soon one of the regulars came up to their table and asked Nicole to dance, which she gladly agreed to, leaving Rachel and Drake at the table. Drake noted that Rachel looked uncomfortable, glancing around the room, not meeting his eyes.

"Do you like to dance?" he asked her.

"Well," she replied, "I danced a lot in junior high and high school, jazz and modern dance, but in college I didn't have a dancer's body, so I stopped. And honestly there isn't much chance to go dancing where I am in Montana."

Drake wasn't sure what she meant about not having a dancer's body, but wondered if her delectably large breasts might have been the issue-the dancers he knew were pretty flat chested. Wisely, he kept that observation to himself.

He took her by the hand and said, "Come on then beautiful, you and I are going to dance!"

She allowed him to tug her onto the dance floor.

As she walked before him, he took a moment to take in her outfit. She had on a tight sleeveless deep red blouse of a shimmering material that buttoned up the front, and a short flared black mini skirt that stopped high on her thighs. On her feet were a pair of 3-inch stiletto heels of a red that matched the blouse.

Rachel caught his admiring glance and blushed. "I don't usually dress like this," she said. "The airline lost my luggage and I had to borrow from Nicole!" Drake smiled, thinking that Nicole had always dressed in clothing that oozed her sex appeal. He thought to himself-thank you airlines!

"You look wonderful" he said to Rachel, "The red of your blouse contrasts with your green eyes and brings out their beauty." Rachel smiled at him gratefully, thankful he wasn't focused on her breasts, a bit too big in her judgement, or her ass.

Drake held Rachel, one of her hands in his, the other on her waist, and began leading her in East Coast Swing, the step that suited the tune. She was clearly a gifted dancer; she followed him beautifully, her hips shimmied to the beat, and when he had her twirl, she turned quickly, causing her skirt to flare out, revealing more of her creamy thighs.

"You dance wonderfully," he told her. She smiled and drew closer to him. They finished the dance enjoying the warmth of each other and the comfortable silence between them.

Back at the table they rejoined a slightly breathless Nicole, who looked buoyant after her dance. The music had stopped, and over the club's PA system they heard the pianist say, "The band is going to take a 15-minute break. Maybe if we're lucky we can convince my friend Drake, who just came in, to do a couple of songs for us."

Rachel's eyes grew wide as she looked at Drake and heard the cheers and clapping from the crowd. Nicole said "please, won't you, Drake?"

Drake cast her a look of exasperation, but when Rachel looked at him with admiration asked "Please?" he rose and walked to the piano.

He launched into his own rendition of George Gershwin's 'Summertime', giving it a bluesy feel, and after playing the melody moved to a couple of choruses of spirited and funky improvisation before returning to a final chorus of the melody, bringing the tune to a close. After the considerable applause died down, he reached for the microphone and pulled it close to him at the piano. He played some slow introductory chords and then looking directly at Rachel began to sing Cole Porter's "I've Got You Under My Skin".

Rachel felt a warm glow-she turned a little liquid as he sang lyrics that spoke to her. She glanced away and softly murmured, "Oh God."

Nicole heard and said, "He's singing to you, girl. Doesn't it just melt you?"

Rachel passed her tongue over her dry lips and looking helplessly at Nicole said, "I really like him."

"I know sweetie," Nicole replied.

When Drake finished the song and returned to the table, amid waves of applause and calls for encores he sat opposite Rachel and gave her a slightly self-conscious gentle smile. "That was beautiful," she said softly.

"Thank you," he said, and as he looked deep into her eyes, continued with feeling, "The song came from the heart." She blushed and looked away.

After an uncomfortable minute in which neither knew what to say, he said "I'm going to get a drink-can I get you two anything?" The women shook their heads. Neither of them needed refills.

After he left, Nicole leaned over to Rachel and said, "I'm going to head home now so you can be with Drake." Rachel twisted her hands nervously. Nicole took Rachel's hands in her own, "Drake is a big man, but he's gentle," she said. "And he's a skilled and inventive lover-that's what you want, that's what you need. He will take you to places you didn't know existed. Trust me. You can trust him and let yourself go." Rachel saw the care in Nicole's eyes, and looking down, nodded.

When Drake returned, Nicole made her good-byes and quickly left. Drake saw that Rachel looked skittish. In a tone that spoke with the depth of conviction, he said "I am so very glad I came in tonight and found you."

He brought the conversation around to finding more about her time with Nicole in college--she worked hard, was on the debate team, had couple of boyfriends, and didn't have one now. She in turn asked him to tell her more about himself--he'd played rugby in high school and chose Dartmouth for college, an Ivy League school with a good team. There he met Colin. He told her that he had an older sister with whom he was very close who lived across the country, that he had joined a start-up 5 years previously after graduating from college. He said that he was one of the initial employees, and that they would take it public sometime in the next year. She asked about the piano-he'd started classical lessons as a child and moved to jazz in adolescence. He'd paid some of his college expenses by playing in bars around town. Drake told her he played pretty regularly; solo, trio, and quartet at several bars and restaurants in town and the occasional small concert. He in turn found out that her 2 older brothers lived the same town as did she, that her family were cattle ranchers going back to the 1800s, and that she lived alone in a small apartment near the school in which she worked.

He again asked her to dance, and they enjoyed another spin on the dance floor, both of them freer with steps more intricate, sometimes bringing them close together, at other times having her twirl with abandon, leaving them both a little breathless. Rachel had a smile and a glow about her as the song came to an end.

The next song was a slow ballad. Rachel nodded shyly to Drake's enquiring raised eyebrow and he took her in his arms, this time encircling her, his arms low around her back. She put her arms around his neck, and he drew her close, her head nestled against his hard chest. He gently caressed her forehead with his lips. As he pulled her yet closer he felt her full breasts pushing against his chest, and felt himself thicken in response. Rachel, enclosed in his arms, pressed herself against him. As her nipples brushed against him, she felt a tingle that pulsed warmth into her being.

He stroked his hands down to her butt, touching gently, and when she didn't resist, he cupped her ass, pulled her into him. Rachel felt naughty but it felt good.

She felt his hardness and drew in a breath-It felt huge! She'd been with 2 lovers before Drake, both fumbling encounters that were brief and uncomfortable; and she hadn't really noticed anything about their manhood until they'd pushed themselves into her. Those times made her wonder what the big deal about sex was. But the hardness she felt between his legs was unreal. So big it was scary!

He pushed his thigh against her sex, nudging her legs apart. As she came in contact with him, she felt herself moisten, and almost involuntarily, she pushed back against his muscular thigh, her breath catching. Drake's hands gently kneaded her firm ass. He began rhythmically pulling her against him. God-it felt like he was making love to her right on the dance floor!

She blushed and hid her face in his chest but didn't stop him. In fact, she felt herself gently pulsing her hips forward at his rhythmic insistence. The flickering embers of desire she felt were glowing more and more brightly within her. When the song finally ended her face was flushed and she wouldn't meet his eyes.

"Won't you come sit next to me in a booth, little one?" he asked. Rachel snorted-at 6'2, true, he did tower over her, but she was 5'4 after all. Yet his affectionate name warmed her, and she let it stand as he led her to a quiet booth in the corner of the bar and, putting his arm around her shoulders, snuggled her next to him.

Drake murmured "You are so beautiful, and you dance so well. I can't resist you." He pulled her closer and kissed her neck softly. She tilted her neck to the side, giving him better access to caress the curve of her gently with his lips. He seized her ear lobe between his teeth, softly nibbling, and then darted his tongue inward, swirling his tongue in her ear. She shivered--her neck and ear were some of her most sensitive places.

Drake was pushing all her buttons; she suddenly felt quite warm. He turned her head toward him and captured her mouth, pulling her into him before he opened his lips to touch her closed mouth gently with his tongue, and more gently still, tease her mouth open and run his tongue inside. When he pulled back, she was panting; he was too. "God, can he kiss!" she thought, and turned her face back to him so that he again captured her lips and plundered her mouth. She reached up to gently grab his hair and pull them still closer together. His arm, snugged around her shoulder, now dropped down her back to reach around and stroke the side of her breast, encased only in a flimsy bra and light blouse. She shuddered and then, realizing where they were, drew back, noticing several eyes watching them.

Drake saw her embarrassment and said "I want you to come home with me for a nightcap. I'm only a couple of blocks from here." They both knew what he was saying. She warmed to his firm instruction. She blushed and nodded, comfortable obeying him. She wanted to be guided, to be taken care of.

Drake wondered if she might be a bit submissive. He'd try to sort that out. He'd been in relationships before in which he took a dominant role, a role that brought him fulfillment and pleasure.

They walked the 2 blocks back to his place hand in hand. He stopped a couple of times to put his arms around her and kiss her deeply and soulfully, each time leaving her panting and shaken. Fortunately, the streets were mostly empty, though she did hear a wolf-whistle after one particularly steamy kiss.

Drake unlocked the door to his Victorian, and they entered a vaulted living room. A grand piano sat in the bay window looking out over a small backyard.

Rachel sucked in her breath when she realized that they were not alone. This must be his housemate, Colin, she thought. Drake said, "I thought you'd be out."

The reply: "Things fell through. "

"This is my house mate, Colin" Drake said in introduction. "Colin, this is Rachel."

Colin stood up-he was as tall as Drake and built as ruggedly. He gazed at Rachel, noting her flushed cheeks, bruised lips, hair a bit rumpled, and slightly disheveled blouse and said, "My aren't you a beauty." Rachel blushed, wondering what he saw in her appearance.

Drake invited Colin to join in a nightcap and fetched a bottle of cognac, pouring a small amount into 3 snifters, handing one to Colin and bringing the other two to the sofa and sitting next to Rachel. He put his arm around her and pulled her close. She flushed with embarrassment, thinking "Colin knows what we're going to do." Her thoughts turned inward as the two men talked about their days and the rugby match they were to play the following afternoon. With a final sip, Colin said, "I'm off to bed," and left them.

Drake took Rachel's glass and put it on the table. He turned toward her and captured her head in his hands, lightly and teasingly kissing her lips. She was nervous, embarrassed, but very turned on, she realized. He teased her with his mouth, leaning into her and touching her lips with his, feather light. As she tried to push herself forward to press her lips to his, he held her still, letting her struggle, sensing her desire. He paused between light brushes of his tongue while she sought him. Finally, he relented and hotly covered her mouth with his and pulled her tongue deep into him. She moaned softly.

As the kiss deepened his hand dropped to her breast, a full orb that slightly overflowed his large hand. The blouse and bra were thin, and he easily felt the hard pebble of her aroused nipple through the cloth. Rachel shivered and then sighed as he caressed her. "So beautiful," he exclaimed. He pulled away, leaving her panting and leaning into him, before capturing her mouth again and now, using both hands, gently caressing both of her so luscious breasts. Rachel felt on fire, each gentle squeeze of her breast sending a surge of heat and longing into her sex. Her breath became ragged. Drake helped her to her feet and said "I'm taking you to bed now." He pulled her into his bedroom.

The bedroom was large with a bay window looking out the backyard. The 4-poster double bed was in the middle of the room. Rachel stood near it, taught, nervous, her eyes seeking his. She stood still, seeming to await his next instruction. Looking at him a bit nervously, she said "Please be gentle, Drake, I don't have much experience in making love."

"Yes, little one," he murmured, as he admired her beauty. He moved forward and again kissed her, touching her only with his lips. She leaned forward, trying to push against him, but he resisted her. Instead, his hands went to her blouse, unbuttoning from top to bottom, spreading it to reveal the lacy red bra underneath. The blouse hung open on her chest.

Rachels hands moved to cover herself. Drake caught her wrists, gently pulling her arms down to her sides and said "No." She stilled.

Her bra was a small delicate affair; her nipples, swollen with her desire were dark points in the lacy fabric. It opened in the front, and he unclasped it next. He gently lifted each breast from where it was nestled and pulled the intimate thing gently apart so that it too hung down from her shoulders, the two garments framing her beautiful succulent orbs.

She looked at him hungrily and sucked in her breath as he mouthed "So beautiful," and gently cupped her, leaning in to kiss her again, then seizing her nipples and squeezing gently.

Rachel felt her knees would soon buckle, and she struggled to stay upright and still. Her chest was flushed a light pink, she felt her heart beating rapidly. Drake reached behind her to unzip the miniskirt that was tight around her hips. He pulled it over their swell and let it fall to the floor. Next he pushed the blouse and bra off her shoulders so they puddled at her feet. She stood before him, breasts jutting proudly, only clad in her red thong and stilettos. "Please Drake," she whispered.

"What do you want, little one?" he asked.

"Please," again.

He roughly kissed her and seized her nipples, kneading and squeezing them. He felt Rachel's legs give out and he quickly snaked his arms around her, grabbing her under her buttocks and lifting her into him. She wrapped her legs around him and buried her face in his shoulder. He turned and laid her flat on the bed, gently pulled her legs and then her arms from around him. She looked up at him nervously and saw the desire smouldering in his eyes. She knew her night was just beginning, that he would take her how he pleased. Drake looked so consumed with lust. It thrilled her, but in its intensity frightened her too. She met his gaze with her own need, but shyly said "Please be gentle with me, Drake".

Drake stood at the foot of the bed and slowly took of his shirt. He had a fit and rugged body from his years of rugby, regular morning runs followed by gym workouts, and weekends in the mountains, sometimes alone, sometimes with Colin. Rachel felt deeply drawn to his maleness. As he removed his pants, Rachel could see the outline of him through his boxers, and that the mushroom head of his cock (yes it was a cock!) poked, thick and firm, several inches above the waistband of his boxers. Rachel's eyes widened, astonished and honestly, a bit frightened. "You're so big!" she exclaimed.