Trust Me

Info
Baby gave herself to daddy and I enjoyed every bit of it.
412 words
4.19
14.7k
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
princebreed
princebreed
688 Followers

Babe was doing some cleaning when I approached her to help me cheer my homie up. Although she had some reservations I had to reassure her that she belong to me and to trust what Daddy says. She so obedient and I love that.

My nigga Jay comes and I instruct him how she likes to be touched. I can tell she's getting turned on and she's relaxing herself. He begins to eat her pussy. And I can tell that's enticing her by the way her moans fill the room. Her begs and pleads fall on deaf ears because I want her to wait until I tell her to cum. Her body is twitching and tears stain her pretty face. I know, I'm let you cum, you've been such a good slut for daddy.

I instruct him to fuck her but I need to coach him how to please my slut. Watching her pussy cream on his dick is turning me on. Enjoy yourself baby, cum baby get your nut. This nigga weak and can't hang, but I'm make sure my slut get taken care of. Pulling out my dick I stroke it while she taking that nigga dick. He cums in her mouth and I tell her to suck my dick as his nut drips out her mouth. She such a nasty bitch and I love that shit. Watch her suck this dick made me wanna cum and like a good girl she swallows.

She slides down on daddy dick and he eats her ass while her juices are flowing everywhere. Damn she so beautiful taking daddy dick like that. I stare deep in her eyes and ask if she trust me. Good girl, let him slide his dick in you ass that tongue ain't enough.

The combination of his dick in her ass and my dick in her pussy had her body going into overdrive. God damn that shit was feeling good. She looked so good taking all that dick. The build up was sending all of us in to overdrive and we both filled her pussy with cum.

Open yo mouth baby I wanna fuck that pretty face while he suck yo pussy. This bitch is such a slut. The way her throat muscles worked on my dick I had to fill it with cum. Baby was giving herself for daddy and I enjoyed every single minute of it. Go clean up baby you did good.

Obedience gets rewarded💜

--:--
--:--
1.0
princebreed
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
NaughtyWife10NaughtyWife10about 1 month ago

I love hearing you cum over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please do another one like this 😩

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is the one!!!! I’ve listened to this too many times lol I love this

MakeMeYourGoodGirlMakeMeYourGoodGirlabout 2 months ago

Why do you know EXACTLY what I want before I do? You make me feel weak in the most delicious way imaginable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow! This was so hot!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Where's My Breakfast? A punishment well deserved.in Audio
Bring Me That Ass Shhh... shut up and take it like a good girl.in Audio
That Felt Good, Baby I love the way I go all the way down your throat.in Audio
I Know What You Want I know what you want babe.in Audio
Special Delivery I fucked her pussy and made her taste her cum off my dick.in Audio
More Stories