Truth about a Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simply put, I was meant to be in her life to show her what love was supposed to have been like. I was meant to show her how to expect of nothing less.

While I can't control the good that she's learned from this, I can only pray that through the myriad of times we'd spent together, the memories will adhere. She assured me of this much. I'm just not sure how deep or long it will linger.

My inability to decipher clarity, within the year we'd been together, was in part due to the fact that I chose to make this butterfly my source of redemption. Previously, I'd lost a ten-year relationship. My displays of affection were shot.

As for myself, I've moved on. I've found a beautiful woman that gives me everything I've ever dreamt of. The more I'm with this woman, the more I've come to realize what I'd been missing.

Yes, I yearned to fuck miss butterfly's ass into an opening worthy of fitting any remnant of my soul through. Yes, she marred me in many ways but I'm wiser. And, my reason for this submission is to gain more semblance of closure.

At times, I said to myself, there'll be nights when she's faced with her present uncertainty. There'll be days when she'll reminisce and realize that however rare she once declared of my love, nothing would have ever compared.

I will always love her as she said love is comprised of many layers. But, I will never be caught up in the same predicament. I'm much too guarded for that. At times, it feels as though I can give into a state of numbness.

This year, I spent my Valentine's Day fucking my woman's ass with zero abandonment. I purchased an oversize card, flowers and a helium balloon.

I prepared another gourmet meal and attempted to make her feel as queenly as possible.

Of course, I'm no saint. I too indulged in secretive sex in the lewd confines and alleyways located in the dark of dark, disguised behind key-coded doors of hotel rooms.

I was no stranger to outright fucking. I engaged myself in threesomes and other lascivious affairs (as depicted in the Chronicles of Darius Flesher).

Karma was bound to find me. I will never know the full truth about miss butterfly. Everyone has an insidious clump of dirt wedged somewhere within.

I suppose she's only human too. I justified her actions and figured she simply got caught up. She'd not expected me to come along and had lost the wherewithal to nip it in the bud before it blossomed into a Venus fly trap.

Who knows, maybe she'll happen upon this entry only to remember well the author who loved her so. Maybe the love I gave was contagious.

In any case, she taught me much about myself. In her own strange way, she'd been honest about not labeling us for she'd been uncertain of her stay. She later admitted to delving from one place to the next, although she never spoke of her man.

Even as I venture to wrap up this entry, I know that I'll find her Intrepid still parked in his driveway. She's in the place where she belongs.

And, this evening, I too will entertain my present stay in where I belong. My cock currently convulses at the thought of stopping by a XXX shop just to pick up a steamy DVD.

Lets see, maybe the latest release from Red Light District Video, "Fully Loaded."

I feel some cream pies coming on.

So, what of love? I don't know it feels like I left my last attempt with her. If anything else, I need to assure that I'll always have enough to give back to myself. I've wallowed in self-degradation for far too long.

I'll simply convert my shortcomings into some hellafied accounts of lascivious sex.

I'd like to thank the creators of this forum for allowing me the opportunity to channel.

I thank my readers for their support.

Oh, and thank you Ms. Butterfly thang for enhancing my creative gifts!

12