Truth Ch. 04

Story Info
Kristy goes shopping with Devon and Tom drinks about it.
3.7k words
4.18
3.4k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Devon kept his head on a swivel in places like this. A long row of high end boutiques, restaurants, and bars where the casual rich stretch their legs and unwind. At a glance he could see six figure cars and four figure jewelry. A handful of years before he wouldn't have dared come near shops like these. He felt eyes on him as he walked with a blonde sexpot on his arm. Kristy was oblivious to the stares as she attached herself to his arm and kissed him on the cheek and lips.

Kristy bounced from store to store with Devon watching her. She was braless in a white t-shirt, jeans, and a pair of tennis shoes she got from Calvin's place. She stepped out of a makeup shop with several bags on her arm and moved in close to Devon, "Why didn't you come into the store with me?"

"Not my thing," he saw a cop car pull onto the street and pass him. Even though he was in broad daylight with a white girl on his arm he still felt a moment of panic.

"That's about to change, I'm ready for clothes and I want to pose for you," a smile cracked on his face and he looked at her. "That's half the fun of shopping."

"What you want from me?"

"Come into the next shop with me. I think you'll like this one."

"Heard," he nodded, "what shop?"

Kristy stopped in front of a lingerie shop and pressed her body against him and kissed, "this one." Devon cradled his hands around the small of her back. He could smell lavender on her skin and felt himself growing. "Someone is excited," she bit her lower lip and held his growing girth in her hands. She got on her tiptoes and kissed him before turning on her heel and sashaying into the lingerie shop.

Devon shook his head and laughed to himself as he walked into the shop just behind her. Kristy danced around the shop with bustiers, teddies, peek-a-boo bras, and crotchless panties. Devon kept his eyes down and didn't look the sales girl in the eye. Kristy giggled at him, "You can look at me."

"I just..."

She took each of his hands in hers, "sit down in front of the dressing room and stare at your phone for a few minutes. I know what I want."

Devon nodded and did as he was told. Calvin would've laughed his ass off at Devon if he could see him. Calvin was the bolder of the brothers and if he was being fair he was laughing at himself too. It was just stupid to be shy given his introduction to the busty blonde. He thought back to Tom, the boyfriend in Kristy's phone. As he thought of him he looked at Kristy laughing and smiling with the sales girl. He quietly cursed himself for fucking the girl because he was feeling all kinds of jealous.

Kristy went into the changing room with several sets of underwear. Devon looked up at the motion and caught a flash of her blond hair as she closed the door. Her shoes were off followed quickly by the jeans. Kristy opened the door wearing only a crimson demi bra and matching g-string. "What do you think?" she asked as she strutted to Devon and straddled his lap. He watched for the sales girl, "I wouldn't worry about her, I tipped her a hundred dollars to take a nice long break."

"Where did you get a hundred?"

"I haven't given it to her yet. I figured you would take care of it."

"You did, huh?"

"Calvin told you to look after me."

"That is true," He said with a nod. Kristy was done teasing and thrust her tongue into his mouth. He didn't need any more coaxing and kissed back.

"Would you help me with this next set?" He stood with her held up by his arms. They slammed into the back wall of the changing booth. "Get the door!" She hissed. Devon latched it, pulled her bra free, then sucked on her right nipple. Below his fingers were working into her pussy and her ass as he held her up. Her arms draped over his shoulders and pulled at the fabric of his shirt. Their actions were awkward and frantic in the cramped closet, but they managed to be naked in seconds. With his cock free Kristy wasted no time pulling it into her hungry cunt.

Kristy moaned as they continued to make out and fuck in the closet. He positioned himself underneath her with one foot up on the bench to support her better. The head of his dick split her open and she moaned as she felt every vein on his cock as it slid into her. Just as she thought she couldn't fit another inch he would fill her further. She used her feet against the walls of the dressing room so she could pull herself up and drop onto him again. She bit his shoulder to supress the moans coming from her unbidden. He felt her milking him and increased the pace as he felt himself about to cum. Judging from the teeth and nails cutting into him she was close too. She gasped as her orgasm hit her. He didn't stop, he kept going bringing her another and another.

The intensity of the orgasms were slowly subsiding as he moved into her. She wanted to feel him cum inside her, but couldn't remember English all of a sudden. Instead she moaned and pressed her forehead to his as he kept thrusting. In a moment of clarity it occurred to her what a huge slut she had been in the last twenty four hours. She was like a girl possessed and nothing would satisfy her for long. She couldn't stop thinking about Devon's cock as they walked down the boulevard and when she wasn't thinking of his cock she was thinking of Calvin's. It all felt so good, but it felt new in a weird way. She had always been like this as far as she could remember, but there was a strange newness to the thoughts and sensations. The thoughts were intrusive, but they wouldn't stop her from keeping Devon's dick inside her for as long and often as possible.

The front door bell rang and pulled them from their lust. They froze on the spot. Devon had her pinned against the corner of the closet and Kristy's legs were pressed against the door and adjacent wall for stability.

"I got you. Put your legs down, quietly," Devon whispered. She nodded and set her legs on the bench as Devon extricated himself from her warm wet pussy. Devon moved first, pulling on his clothes like a ninja. He stepped out to see the sales girl staring wide eyed at him. He didn't say a word, but instead pulled out his wallet and peeled off two hundred dollar bills. "We good?"

She took the bills and moved behind the counter. "Is it safe?" Kristy asked.

"Yeah."

Kristy stepped out of the dressing room with her clothes and hair straightened like it never happened. "Next shop?"

"Baby, you gonna be the death of me."

She laughed and kissed him again, "Come on, I promise I'll be good." The sales girl and Kristy grinned at each other as Devon paid for the clothes.

Kristy's old phone rang as they left the lingerie shop and Devon saw Tom's name appear on the caller ID. Kristy looked down at the phone and her brow furrowed, "Who is that?"

"It's nothing, Imma take care of this," he said and answered the phone.

* * *

The bar picked up significantly as Tom got off his shift. He immediately took three shots in a row just to stop thinking about Kristy, but it proved to be an impossibility. Tom swallowed a throatful of Jameson, his sixth, and chased it with a beer. He stared at himself in the mirror and was well into a level of self hatred he hadn't known since he was a teenager. He was utterly average. He stood at almost six feet, had broad shoulders, but no distinguishing marks, apart from his eyes, one blue, one brown. Kristy told him it was because his soul was between worlds. He didn't believe that, but the memory shook him.

"Shit's fucked, man," Joel said as he dropped his shot glass on the bar. It rolled to the molding at the edge as he watched it with Tom watching it alongside him. Tom stared at his own shot, his shift was done, his relief, Saul, had arrived. Saul was an older short man with a tangled mop of hair and a propensity for Hawaiian shirts. Joel was still with him trying to talk him off the ledge. He knew he was wasting time before he decided on some action. The choices were fairly simple: let go or fight back. He settled on drinking about it for the time being.

Tom thought about the statement Joel made and after he pondered for a solid minute he answered. "Yeah it is, and the worst part is, I don't know why I didn't do anything. He hit me, but, like, it didn't hurt. I just took it. So many opportunities to do anything..." He trailed off as he went over the events in his head. They were jumbled to fantastical levels in his inebriated imagination. He saw Calvin as a giant compared to him and pictured an anime hero darting up from the ground and striking his nemesis like a cobra. Joel's voice interrupted his fantasy.

"He owns the club, dude, there is no way you would have had a fair fight there." Joel assured him.

"Bullshit! I..." he considered his position as he lifted the shot, "I could've got her back, but I'm a fucking, I don't even know what to call it. It's not a coward, I'm not a coward, it was like the Mandela effect, but watching it in real time. It was Kristy, but not the Kristy I knew, like she was replaced with someone else."

"Mandela effect, like Berenstain or Berenstein Bears?"

"Yeah, like I was watching a different reality."

"Fuck. I think I seen that before."

"Fuck it!" Tom yelled as he slammed his beer down. Beer foam rose to the top and spilled out over the bar.

"Tom!" Saul snapped at him, "get your shit together, man."

"Kristy dumped him," Joel noted.

"What did you do?" Saul asked Tom.

"She didn't dump me! She took a mind control drug." Tom dropped his head into the growing beer puddle as he explained.

Saul looked to Joel who shrugged in response. "Well fuck her, man."

"It's my fault she'll be a drug addicted whore."

Saul looked to Joel for translation, "he watched a YouTube video, it's a whole thing."

"Alright, just keep it down or take it elsewhere."

Tom wiped his forehead with a beverage napkin as he picked his head back up, "I'll take it elsewhere. I'm gonna go to that house and get Kristy."

"Do not do that, dude," Joel answered.

"What else is there? This is categorically my fault and if I die at least I'll have the satisfaction of making him clean up and cover up my dead fucking body. It's a win win, can't go wrong."

Joel shook his head and then looked back at his friend, "You want some advice?"

"No."

"Well fuck you, here it is anyway. Beat the shit out of Seth."

"Seth?"

"Yeah, it was his dumb ass that got you into this."

Tom pondered it through an alcohol softened brain. He thought back to their brief phone conversation and how unconcerned he was. Seth's negligence cost him huge and in that moment backed by Jameson and Pabst Blue Ribbon he could feel the dark side of the force flow through him. "You know what? You're fucking right. If we caught wind of him selling fentanyl we'd kick his ass. How is this any fucking different?"

"Hey, I mean it, Tom. That's strike two," Saul held up two fingers and pointed both of them at Tom then back at his eyes. "Bring it down."

"Sorry," he rubbed his eyes with his palms, "I mean her phone is right there though. It was there all night. If I could just talk to her, maybe it's not permanent, like amnesia or something and I can just jog her memories."

Joel shrugged, "did you try calling her?" Tom shook his head. "Dude, try calling her."

Tom looked at his phone and clicked on her number. The last text she sent him was as he was getting off of work. She asked him to grab taco seasoning on the way home. It was innocuous, but the possibility that it would be the last text he ever got from her struck him and formed an instant lump in his throat. He dialed the number and it rang. "Who is this?" the voice that answered was deep and masculine.

"It's ah... Tom, is Kristy there?"

"I think you got the wrong number."

"No I don't, this is Kristy's phone number."

"I don't know what to tell you, don't call this number again!"

The lump in Tom's throat had been growing tighter by the second, but it finally exploded into language, "Fuck you! I know you got her! I know what Truth did to her and I'm coming for her!"

"That's it Tommy, get out!" Saul yelled.

Tom was only listening to the other end of the phone, "Bitch, I'll bust your little punk ass!" Kristy's phone hung up and Saul was coming around the bar.

"Get him out Joel!" Saul yelled and pointed towards the door.

"I got him, alright, I got it!" he said as he pulled Tom out of his stool and out onto the sidewalk. Tom pushed Joel away as soon as they got to the street.

"Fuck Joel, fuck!"

"Dude chill, Tommy, you gotta chill."

Tom shook his head, "No, I'm going over there! I'm going Batman on their asses!" Tom was pacing as he spoke.

Joel shook his head, "Fine, whatever dude, but if you die can I have your PS5?"

"What?"

"Sorry," he paused then added, "but for real."

Tom shook his head and sneered at Joel, "dude, just fuck off! I love how this is just some big fucking joke to you. Don't you see? Don't you get it? I fucked this up! I don't know if I can ever get her back! This could be forever, but if I sit here, if I give up, then I really am as big a fuck up as Seth."

"Dude, Tommy, I am sorry, but it is damn near suicide for you to go into Calvin's house and, and... what? Take her? What if she doesn't know you? This counts as kidnapping even if you do get out with her. Especially if she doesn't know you. Some guy just wanders in yelling, screaming that he's her boyfriend. I have seen Lifetime movies, this shit never turns out the way you think it will."

Tom shrugged, "I'll call the cops, tell them she was drugged, I've got to do something."

Joel raised his hands in defeat. "I tried."

Joel lit a cigarette and walked away from Tom. Tom flipped off Joel, spun in place, and dropped to the curb a defeated man. His head spun as he hung it on his shoulder, if he tilted his neck at the right angle the spinning would stop. He stayed still listening to the traffic around him as his brain cycled through it all again. He activated his phone and looked at the screen shot of Calvin's place. The program wouldn't show him the address, just the coordinates. "If I give up, I am really and truly responsible. Maybe I get arrested or killed, but at least I can say I did everything I could," Tom spoke to himself on the curb as cars sped by in front of him. "if I sit here," he laughed at himself. He stood up and started down the street towards Calvin's place.

* * *

There was no incense strong enough to cover the musk of arousal on the east side of Calvin's mansion. Evens, a wide black mass of muscle straining against an expensive suit, moved from room to room checking in on each of the women as they performed. They paid no attention to him as he passed. their doors were closed for sake of sound, but the glass panel showed him everything the young ladies were doing. Some still had clothes on, but most did not and each one was a stunner. Every type was represented through ethnicity, height, and weight. There were big and small breasts, toned and thick muscle, short and tall. They preened and posed in front of screens talking to the men paying them online. As he reached the end of the hall his radio chirped to life. "Evens, Ki kote w ye?"

"Bordelo," he answered.

"Nou gen yon entrigan!"

"An intruder?"

"Wi, at the east door," the voice on the other end replied.

"I'm on it," Evens pushed open a door and trotted down the stairs and through a large lounge are filled with small tables and pillows. The remnants of drugs and alcohol were on the tables waiting for the girls to return from their sessions. Evens came to the door and could see the intruder through the glass panel. Tom lingered around the door a few feet away looking up at the side of the mansion. Evens checked his gun, clicked off the safety, and stepped to the side of the glass. "Turn around and walk away," he spoke into the intercom.

The voice startled Tom as he looked at the intercom. He scanned the door and pressed the button on the intercom, "I'm here for Kristy," he said with as much confidence as he could muster.

"Ain't no Kristy here. Kick rocks." Tom sucked in a deep breath and punched the door. A quick sharp pain flashed through his hand to his wrist. "You got to the count of three to walk away, you heard me..." the intercom crackled and groaned in the pause, "One..." Tom stepped away and looked at the door again. All the frustration and rage was boiling up in him. "Two..." Tom turned away and took three steps before turning back to the door. "Three!" he said and the door opened. In a split second Tom made a decision and flew at the door as Evens stepped through. Tom hit it with enough force that it bashed Evens in the head and his gun dropped to the ground.

Tom saw the gun drop and moved for it like a fumbled football. He stumbled in his attempt and dropped to his knees as he scooped up the gun and turned it on the black man hovering over him dabbing his head. Tom raised the gun at him and pulled the slide back cocking it. "Don't..."

Evens raised his hands with malice in his eyes. "Do you know where the fuck you are?"

"Yeah, I think I do," Tom got up with the gun still trained on Evens. "Take me to Kristy."

"I don't have no idea who you talking about."

"A blonde, she came here last night."

Evens laughed, "Bitch, do you know how many blondes we got?"

Tom stepped forward with the gun to his head, "Move!"

"Alright, alright," Evens said and lead Tom into the house. Tom could hear women giggling and laughing ahead of him. They were all feminine voices, but they didn't sound like Kristy, not that he could make out any distinctive voices in the din. They came to the lounge and the cam-girls were back in the room, at least twenty of them, but probably more chatting, laughing, drinking, and doing lines. "This is where the girls are at."

Tom scanned the room, but didn't see Kristy. Tantalizing flesh played all around him until his eyes fell on a familiar face. Calvin stood at the other end of the room. "You good, Evens?"

"Yeah, I'm good," Evens touched the bleeding wound on his forehead.

"He ain't gonna be unless you bring me Kristy right fucking now!" Tom demanded.

"Tom, that's your name, right?" Tom wasn't prepared for how calm Calvin was about the whole affair. The girls around weren't paying any attention to the drama unfolding which added another surreal layer to Tom's already frazzled psyche. "Tom, focus," Calvin snapped his fingers and whistled. "I know what you're here for and I'll take you to her if you put that fucking gun down, you heard me?"

Tom shook his head and backed a little further away from Evens with the gun still outstretched. "Bring her here."

Calvin shook his head, "I don't think so, Devon." Tom felt someone behind him just before he saw the man and the taser in his hand. The taser touched him and his muscles all cramped simultaneously the gun fell as he dropped to the floor. He felt like he sprained his neck from the sudden jerk as 30,000 volts of white hot pain shot through him. Evens stomped on his head which bounced of the carpeted floor below him. "Evens, I still need him for something. Put him in my study."

Evens looked at Calvin and nodded before turning back to Tom and giving him another solid kick in his midsection. Evens and Devon pulled Tom up by his arms and dragged him through the house. The study was a modest size compared to the rest of the mansion. There was no desk, but there were two full bookcases and a wide screen TV between them. Below the television set was a cabinet filled with every game system known to mankind. Devon zip-tied Tom's hands behind his back and dropped him into a gaming chair. Devon sat in the other and faced Tom, "You like the study?" Tom didn't answer, "It's completely soundproof so we can play games as loud as we want and no one is ever gonna hear."

"What are you gonna do to me?"

12