Truth Ch. 05

Story Info
Seth has a plan...
3.8k words
4.3
3.5k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Truth worked. Seth wanted to sleep after Tom called, but instead he thought about possibilities. He looked over the stuff he had about the drug and felt like the world opened up to him. Seth wondered why it wasn't still being tested and used, the implications for military application alone were mind-blowing. Daylight was coming through his window as he pondered his next move. He got out of bed for the bathroom, clicked on the light, and looked himself over. Unruly red hair and so many freckles on his face that he developed constellations. In practical terms his complexion resulted in him always looking dirty. He was muscular, but there was a layer of fat over the muscle that made him look heavier. He ran his tongue over his teeth and popped a pimple on his chin as he imagined depraved sexual scenarios using Truth.

Seth lit a joint as he stood in the small bathroom. He kicked some Wu Tang on his phone and turned the shower on. "Should I slip it in her drink? That seems a bit evil." He took another hit and drew in a big lungful. "I am an asshole, but I'm not a fucking asshole," he said as he blew out that smoke, which prompted a brief hacking fit. The last cough rocked his body so hard he felt like he was about to astral project. When the sharp flashes of color under his eyelids stopped he had an epiphany. Rebecca, his roommate's girlfriend, stood in his mind's eye. He shook the idea from his head as it came. Stealing Dan's girlfriend felt about as wrong as dosing some chick at a bar. Try as he might he kept circling back to Rebecca. "But could I steal his girlfriend?" He asked out loud as the water covered him.

Rebecca was a bonafide hot chick with sleek jet black hair, swarthy skin that gave her a Mediterranean look, and a body that showcased in a good chunk of his masturbatory fantasies. The boob job she got almost a year back was a major point of pride for her. She posted several pictures a day on Instagram and while she couldn't be classified as an influencer she had a sizable following including Seth. Shots of her lingerie, bikinis, and clubbing outfits always graced his feed. There was just one problem, she couldn't stand Seth. It wasn't that he sold drugs, she had in fact purchased them from time to time, it was just him, everything about him seemed to bug her. Seth was in the process of washing the soap out of his hair when he heard her voice behind the door, "Hurry up, please!"

"Five minutes!" He yelled back.

"Don't use all the hot water!"

"I could dose both of them. I feel like we're venturing towards evil..." he paused then continued, "...I am a drug dealer, that is very true and definitely in that moral gray area..." he paused again as he turned off the water and toweled himself off. "I do want to do it, that is very true. The question is can I live with myself? I'm pretty sure I can," he clicked onto her Instagram profile and looked at her posing in a skimpy red and white striped bikini. "Dude, I definitely can."

"You done yet?" Rebecca snapped.

Seth wrapped the towel around his waist and swung the door open. He let his gaze linger on her body starting at her feet and moving all the way up to her angry face. "All yours," he smiled at her and she rolled her eyes.

She stepped in and slammed the door behind her. "This is gonna suck for Dan." Seth pulled the bag of pills from out of a cigar box and emptied it out on his desk. The Truth was mixed in with other pressed ecstasy pills. He separated them out and came to about a hundred, "What should I charge for them? I mean you only really need one."

By the time Seth got dressed and started the coffee maker Dan and Rebecca were both gone. He kicked back in his room, turned on some tunes, and waited. His plan formed as he listened to Velvet Underground.

He got a knock at the door just before noon and saw Keegan, a tall skinny girl dressed in mismatched second hand clothes, waiting and watching the street behind her. She always wore huge round sunglasses that made her look like a humanoid insect. "Hey, Keegan!" He said as he opened the door.

"Seth," she gave a small smile as she came into the house. "I need to re-up."

"Sure, step into my office," he said and ushered her to his room. She sat down on his bed casually as he pulled out a huge bag of weed from his desk, "You good today?"

She shrugged then nodded, "yeah, I'm good. You?"

"I'm fantastic, I made a very cool discovery today."

"Yeah, what's that?" She asked and chewed on one of her nails.

He gestured to the pills, "This is called Truth. It has the power to delete and rewrite memories."

"What on Earth would you use that for?"

Seth portioned out the weed on a scale, "Anything. Everything. It can change people. While you use this drug anything said to you will become your truth."

"That sounds impossible," She picked up a pill and looked at it, "How much do you want for one?"

"Depends, what do you want to use it for?"

"I don't want to use it," she chewed on her words, "There's a person, we like each other, but they've got like trust issues, gets real distant, and I can't break through. They're so sweet, but there's all this damage from their ex."

"Shit, that sounds almost nice."

"Shut up, I care about them, but she'll text out of the blue and it's like we're back at square one. If this can make them forget her..."

"It can do that," he said as he bagged up the weed and handed it to her. "I can give you a pill for twenty five."

She fished out money from her purse and handed him a hundred dollar bill. "Can you spot me five dollars?"

Seth nodded, "Yeah, I can do that. Be careful, anything you say will be their truth, so be careful of what you say while they're under the effects."

"How long is that?"

Seth shrugged, "Two hours, maybe more, maybe less. I don't really know, but I do know it is incredibly powerful and works as described."

She looked at the pill and turned over in her hand, "would you maybe wanna smoke a bowl?"

"Sure, what's up?"

She shrugged, "Nothing, I just, let's smoke yeah?"

"Yeah," he said and packed a bowl and passed it to her.

She took a heavy toke and held it in long enough that her eyes started watering. She blew out the smoke and the tears came with it. "It's me," she said in a small voice.

"What?"

"There's no other person, it's just me. My ex..."

"He fucked you up?"

"She..."

"Alright, what do you want to do?"

"I want to forget, I want to be happy again."

Seth took the bowl and took a hit, "Record what you want to happen and make sure you're alone for a couple of hours, like while you sleep."

She nodded, "Yeah, will it work while I sleep?"

Seth shrugged, "probably." She laughed at that and took another puff. "You good?"

She nodded and shoved the pill into the baggy with the weed. "I'm good."

"See I am a good guy," he said to himself after she left.

The rest of the day went on like that more customers stopped in and they all walked away with their weed, or X, or molly, and Truth. Everybody had someone they wanted to change: themselves, their girlfriends, boyfriends, and co-workers were all mentioned. Finding Truth was like finding a genie and in that way Truth sold itself. The closer it got for his roommate and his girlfriend to get home the giddier he got. He was about bursting when they finally walked through the door. He stifled a laugh several times as they worked around the kitchen making dinner. It was all very cute and domestic. They had poured themselves two glasses of wine. Seth dropped a pill in each as he went to the fridge for a beer, "How was your day?" he asked as he popped the beer. He watched the glasses carefully willing them not to notice the dissolving pill at the bottom of the glass.

Rebecca side eyed him and sipped at her, now spiked, wine. Dan answered, "It was good, had to train a new guy today, he was a total idiot, but we got through the lunch rush okay."

"Right on, right on, I had a very good day."

"I don't imagine the life of a drug dealer is very demanding," Rebecca said.

"It is pretty sweet." Seth agreed. Dan finished mincing some garlic and threw it in a pan with other fantastic smelling herbs and spices. Rebecca had finished her first glass of wine and poured a second, her focus was on her phone while Dan cooked. "Any plans tonight?"

"Watching a movie as soon as the spaghetti is finished. How about you?"

"I don't know, I think I might get lucky tonight," he said and looked over at Rebecca who rolled her eyes at him.

"The thought of you getting laid nauseates me," Rebecca said as she looked up from her phone at the big red moose inn the kitchen. Their eyes met for a second before she broke eye contact.

"No, it doesn't," Seth said confidently. Rebecca felt dizzy for a moment. Something about what he said. She thought about Seth getting laid. It was in her mind like an amateur porn and she was surprised to note it didn't nauseate her, but she couldn't get a grip on how it made her feel. Seth could see the war in her head and took all his strength not to jump up and down clapping. "You're jealous." Rebecca heard the words and the struggle settled, she was jealous. An odd thing considering she hated him, but did she hate him? She didn't hate him, she liked him, that was the only way jealousy would make sense. She was attracted to him and wanted him for herself, but she had Dan. Seth had always been kind of a back up she realized, in case things didn't work out with Dan. It struck her like an serendipity.

"Settle down you two," Seth said and poured the tomato paste into the pot. He finished his last sip of wine as he stirred the sauce.

"Let me get you," Seth offered and grabbed the bottle of wine and poured more into Dan's glass.

"Thanks," he said and raised the glass. "Pasta is ready to strain, my love."

Rebecca jumped to it and brushed across Seth to get there. "Excuse me," He looked at her and she gave him the briefest of smiles. He hadn't seen her smile at him since they first met.

Inspiration hit Seth as he checked out her legs under her skirt. The thought of those wrapped around him was becoming more of a reality with each word. He felt his erection and it made him feel powerful. "Hey Dan, you don't mind that your girlfriend has a huge crush on me."

Dan paused for a moment and looked at his girl then at Seth. He never thought of himself as a jealous person, but the other part, Rebecca having a crush struck him as odd. He shook the thought away as the drug realigned his memory. New memories of the two of them flirting sprouted and grew as the strange sense of dizziness made him drop the wooden spoon in his hand.

"Stop it," Rebecca giggled and swatted towards Seth playfully. What was a cinder of sensation while she considered her own jealousy had grown into a fire. She flirted with him constantly and so far they hadn't been in a position to do anything that would challenge her relationship with Dan. She both praised and cursed the thought.

The moment of truth. They both seemed to be under the influence of the drug and Seth steadied himself for the kill. "Dan, you and Rebecca aren't dating, you're just very good friends," Seth's voice cracked, but Rebecca and Dan stared at each other in a strange almost dreamy way. "Rebecca is my fuck buddy. You two don't have any chemistry except as friends. Rebecca, you get hot just thinking about all the times we fucked. Isn't that right Rebecca?"

Rebecca was flushed and her breasts were heaving under her blouse as new memories were forming inside her. She looked at Seth and felt warmth spread from her chest down to her pussy. The noodles were abandoned and instead she pressed against Seth took the beer from him and kissed him. The first kiss was almost timid, but the second was like a dam burst. Seth wasn't prepared for that level of lust, but quickly found pace as his hands explored her curves. "Could you guys please wait until we're finished with dinner?" Dan's voice shocked Seth and for a split second he thought his plan had failed until he realized what Dan said.

"I'm sorry, I just can't keep my hands off of him." Rebecca grazed the fly of Seth's pants. His dick had never been so hard in his whole life.

"I get it, but food is important."

"Rebecca can't help that she's a little nympho when it comes to me," Seth added and she shot him another lustful look. "It's true," she nodded emphatically. "You know Dan, it's really unfortunate that you're asexual and always have been. Is it uncomfortable for you to hear us fucking?"

Dan seemed to be frozen in time as he brought his hands to his temples. It seemed to take longer than the other times and Seth felt the briefest pang of panic before Dan finally spoke. "It's fine, I know sex exists, it's just not my thing." Seth felt a little bad about changing Dan's sexuality, but he figured it would be less irritating given all the sex he was about to have with Rebecca. They were still best friends and that was a nicety Seth felt good about. The look Rebecca was giving him was blowing his mind. Two minutes before she would've shanked him if it were legal compared to the newly minted sex kitten. He smiled like an idiot and reached a hand out to grope one of her tits. She didn't slap his hand away, but instead laughed at his sudden awkwardness.

The smile vanished and that lustful gaze returned, "Can you finish up in here while Seth and I talk about something?"

"Sure, you're gonna talk. Dinner will be ready in like two minutes."

"I'm not really hungry..."

"For food," Seth laughed and Rebecca smiled and kissed him.

She all but pulled him into his room and pulled her blouse and bra off in one swift motion. Seth stopped her from immediately kissing him to take in her perfect fake tits. They were works of art riding high on her chest. She giggled as he touched them delicately, "You're so funny, it's like you've never seen them before,"

Seth smiled at her like a kid in a candy shop. "They're just that awesome," he moved in close and looked her in the eyes, still looking for any hint that she was faking or lying, but there was only that burning gaze directed at him. He kissed her once, twice, then flicked his tongue out parting her sensual lips. She responded passionately as they made out standing up in his bedroom. She crossed her arms around his neck as he felt up her perfect fake tits. It was like a dream come true and his ethical debate in the shower had vanished like it never existed. This was the right play.

She was done making out and pushed away to go to his unmade bed. He held her back, she smiled, and gave him a deep kiss, "I can't remember the last time I was this turned on."

"You're always this turned on when you're around me." Seth said and the words struck at her heart. Seth dropped his sweat pants and kicked them off awkwardly and he pushed her onto the bed. She laughed as she scooted back to the pillows.

"Are you gonna fuck me?" She asked coyly.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard!" She messaged his shaft with one hand as he pulled her panties away from under her skirt. "You're a hair trigger with me. You cum just from feeling me inside you, just from the thought of it."

She was on the edge of an orgasm just having his girth in her hands. "Do it! Do it!"

Seth rammed his cock home and she shrieked in delight as he filled her up. Together they were a mass of writhing flesh kissing, clawing, biting, and thrusting. "You're an exhibitionist, you like to be naked around the house, you like to be extra slutty around me..." Seth went on and on saying all the things he wanted, molding her into his perfect lover. "You love fucking. You love fucking other guys, but I'm your favorite, I'm the one who always gets you off..." She stopped responding as her mouth was drawn open in an "O" while her orgasms rolled through her one into the other.

After what seemed like an eternity, but was closer to maybe thirty minutes Seth's phone rang and the caller ID said Tom. Seth didn't see or hear it the first three times it rang, but finally he heard it as he pulled out of the puddle that was Rebecca, "Can I please suck your cock, daddy?"

"Daddy?" he said as he got up and picked up his phone, "Oh yeah, I did add that."

Tom was panting and sounded worn out on the other side of the phone. "Seth, fuck, dude, get out of your house right now! They're coming!"

"Who's coming?"

"I told them, I had to tell them and they want the rest of the Truth, they want it and they're coming for it. You got, I don't know, maybe ten minutes." The line went dead.

Seth felt a sudden weight all around him like the gravity had just been raised. He looked at the pills piled on his desk, then at Rebecca basking in the afterglow. "What the fuck do I do?"

"You can get over here and fuck me again," she slurred, "I've never cum that hard in my life!"

Seth pulled on clothes and slipped on his shoes before bagging up Truth and stuffing them in his backpack. "I've got to go, Bec."

"What you need is to get back in bed," she whined.

"Yeah, I will, I just gotta go drop something off. Just masturbate thinking about me and I'll be back before you know it."

Rebecca didn't hesitate, her hands found her wet cleft by rote and she started cumming on contact. Seth blasted from the room and opened the front door. No one was out there, the street was silent. He stepped out and started towards the corner store nearby when he spotted the headlights, they were bright and almost blue as the sped towards him. Seth rushed towards the other side of the street, but wasn't quick enough as the car caught him and he rolled over the top of it to the asphalt. A wide muscular black man got out of the car and walked around to his prone body, "Hey Seth, Calvin Zo wants to talk to you."

Seth shifted and felt pain in his arm, but nothing felt broken as he shifted to see the brick staring down at him. He could see the butt of the man's gun stuffed in a jacket holster and nodded. "Sure, I can talk."

* * *

Keegan spent hours recording and re-recording the series of commands she would give herself on Truth. She felt a weird sense of relief as she got ready for bed. She felt like she was walking through a dream as she showered, brushed her teeth, and pulled on her sleeping shirt. The knowledge that she would soon be free was almost as good as actually being free. She swallowed the pill and packed herself a bowl of weed. After two hits she felt a dizzy sensation growing from what felt like the center of her brain. "This must be it," her heart beat faster as she plugged in her head phones and pulled up the audiofile. As her thumb hovered over the play button she got a text from Maddie, her ex. She didn't want to read the text, she just wanted to listen to her audio and forget everything. Her mind swelled with the memories of all the times Maddie made her feel small and weak. Her eyes scanned over the text and it read, 'You need me!'

She panicked as she read the text and felt it rip through her brain. She didn't need Maddie, no, she wanted it to stop, but the words were already lodged in her consciousness. Her hands trembled as she texted back, 'I do.' Tears were in her eyes as Maddie inadvertently reasserted herself as the center of Keegan's world. She couldn't live without Maddie. Keegan called her instantly, she needed to hear Maddie's voice, needed to get back together with her.

Maddie answered, "Hello, love." She was as aloof as ever, but her voice soothed Keegan's racing thoughts.

"Hi, I'm sorry, I want to get back together. I know I screwed up," something was wrong. She bought Truth to escape. It's why she worked so long on the recording. Keegan knew she should hang up and listen to the recording, but her body defied her.

"Are you ready to hear the truth?"

"I am," tears ran down her cheeks as she imagined what Maddie was about to say.

12