Truth Ch. 06

Story Info
Tom has a bit of luck.
4.2k words
4.36
3.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon knew it was wrong. He knew he should leave her in her room and never see her again. He knew what would happen next, she would go on dates, endless dates, night after night and when she wasn't on dates she would be on a webcam making Calvin money. They had walked this path so many times before. He felt like he couldn't breath while he watched her as he had done for the bulk of the day.

Kristy was singing to herself as she moved between the bathroom and the bedroom. She had several dresses laid out on her bed and she was strutting around the room naked, "Someone broke in to the house?"

"They did, but it's nothing you need to worry about," he let his eyes take in her nubile form as he stood by the door.

"I just don't know if I should go on a date if we had an intruder, it just seems creepy to me." She said as she pulled on some red panties. "Besides, I would much rather spend the night with you."

"Not my call."

Kristy pouted and coyly covered her nipples as she approached him, "Are you sure I can't convince you," she batted her eyelashes and smiled appreciatively as she took note of his growing erection.

Devon shook his head, "Kristy, you got to behave," she took his hand and tried pulling him to the bed, but he wouldn't budge.

Calvin stepped in a moment later and Kristy's attention instantly shifted. The things he said while she was on Truth came screaming back to the front of her mind. She almost fell when her knees went weak at the sight of him. She didn't so much walk to him as she floated and wrapped herself around him to kiss him. He indulged her and massaging one of her tits as they made out.

Devon straightened up and stuffed his hands in his pockets, but dropped his eyes to the floor as they continued kissing. "I'll step out."

Calvin pulled away from her, "Hold up, let's you and me have a drink," he said to Devon. He held Kristy's chin in his hand and looked her in the eye, "I need you to get ready, baby girl. You got work to do, you heard me?" She looked up at him with big worshipful eyes and nodded. She didn't cast Devon another look as she returned to her clothes and makeup. "Come on," Calvin said to Devon as he opened the door and stepped out.

Calvin led Devon to the living room and the bar set in the corner. He poured himself out a glass of Martell and took a sip before addressing his brother. "You look like you got something on your mind."

Devon laughed to himself and shook his head "Motherfucker breaks into your house, threatens to shoot you, and you gonna a get him laid. That's an interesting strategy."

Calvin poured out a little more cognac in his own glass, poured a second, and handed it to his brother. "Fabiola got skills you ain't got, fre m. You gonna have to trust me."

Devon nodded, "Yeah, I see her skills."

"This ain't about the Pretes is it?" Calvin stated point blank.

"What?"

"I see how you look at her. How has this bitch got you so twisted, man?"

Devon stepped away from Calvin and batted at the air with both arms, "Shit, you the one got it twisted. This is just the same shit different day."

Calvin shook his head, "Nah bruh, this all new shit, we going to do it better than last time. Look here, the drug, that's only half the battle, we're taking the city." Devon shrugged at his brother, "Politicians, chief of police, fucking district attorney, all of them in my sight. I don't need any more hookers what I need is licenses."

"So where does Kristy fall into that?"

"That's cute that you know her name. That girl, Kristy, is gonna be my honey pot. Not a girl in the east wing hold a candle to that ho' you crushing on." Devon looked down at his glass of cognac and felt the world suddenly get heavier. He took down the glass in one gulp and set it out for another drink. Calvin smiled and poured another cognac "When we're done with this town we gonna own the motherfucker. Totally untouchable."

* * *

"I am Fabiola, but my worshipers call me Pretes," Tom woke in a chair with her on his lap whispering to him. She was thin and tall and her body was draped around him. Her skin was so dark that in the dim light of the room it was hard to tell what was skin and what was her black leather dress. He tried to recall what had happened and how long he was in the room. He didn't even know if it was the same day. Distantly he remembered a fragment of a dream. Kristy looked at him him with disinterest then kissed a shirtless muscular black man. She was flanked by other men behind her waiting for her attentions, but that was where the image ended. The Pretes was still speaking, but he couldn't keep up with what she was saying.

Her mouth was close to Tom's ear and it was difficult to focus much on the specific words. The attention was pleasant after his strange dream and his body responded to her honey dipped voice. "People get disillusioned with their lives, they want more and there is always something that offers more. Gambling, religion, sex, magic, perhaps a pill. Anything to give them more control in this uncontrolled world," she stroked his arm gently, goose pimples sprouted across his arm spread to his shoulder up the back of his neck to his head. "It is a lie."

"What happened?" Tom croaked. His mouth felt like it was coated in paste. "I'm thirsty."

"They drugged you." He heard her words and jerked away from the chair. His wrists and ankles were zip-tied to the chair. He shut his eyes tight and hummed to himself trying to shut out the woman's voice. "Not Truth, just something make you sleep," she let out a small laugh as she poured some floral smelling liquid into her hands and anointed Tom's forehead.

"What do you want?"

"Your soul and where you got Truth. Calvin wants the drug, but what he wants I want." She poured another aromatic oil into her hands and again touched Tom's head paying more attention to his forehead and the back of his neck.

Tom relaxed as he watched her move around the room lighting candles and sage. "We're in a different room," he noted. She had a table with an assortment of bottles and several candles lit where she seemed to be doing some work. On the floor he could see skulls, flowers, and more candles arranged around a chalk drawn circle. The back wall was lined with windows looking out over the river.

"I needed more space," she said and her dress dropped to the floor at her feet. Her skin was immaculate in the firelight. Her body was shaved bare and seemed to glisten as the orange candle light danced across her exquisite form. She lifted a knife from the table and approached him in his chair. "I'm about to cut you free. Evens is on the other side of that door with a gun, you understand?"

"Where is Calvin?"

"Don't you worry about him. If you give me what I want this'll go easy for you."

"What do you want?"

"I already told you, I'm here for your soul." She cut his zip-ties free and stepped back away from him. "Now strip."

Tom stood up carefully, his head felt about ten pound heavier than normal. He still felt a bit drunk, but there was something else working his body making him feel sluggish. He didn't move and instead watched Fabiola's expression. She could've been a statue. Her face didn't reveal anything she was thinking.

Fabiola pulled at the hem of his shirt, but he pulled away kicking over a candle as he fell back into the chair. His head throbbed as she descended on him and blew some kind of powder in his face, "Poud zonbi, ou obeyi mwen," her voice came out as a snarl. "Rise." she said almost in a whisper and Tom felt his cock throb and grow. "Nanm ou pral pou mwen." She opened his fly and his dick sprang out. She took it in her hand and stroked it as she continued talking. Tom grunted as he felt his body responding to her touch.

"Please," he said as she pulled him from the chair and into the circle.

"Please, what?" she pulled his shirt from his body with one hand while the other continued working his cock.

Tom couldn't form thoughts and each stroke took more of his will with it. "please stop," he panted.

"You don't want me to stop," she coaxed him to the ground as she peeled the last of his clothes from his body. Tom swooned as she took control. His limbs felt like they were made of jelly and the fog in his brain made it hard to think of anything. He kept returning to the word rise and felt the blood in his groin pump somehow more. He thought back to his youth and the strange dirty images that came to mind when he was young and had just discovered the dark pleasures to be had in his bedroom late at night.

In his mind's eye his dick took on new dimensions. He saw it as a singular entity backed by candy-colored lights and slick with his bodily fluids. His body was lifeless and gray, but as the Pretes licked the head and grazed her fingers over his upper thigh the pastel glow grew from the spots she touched. He felt like he was fighting against her, but he could already feel her words shaping and changing him. He wondered idly if the feelings were similar to what the Truth felt like as it changed the people who took it. The thought was obliterated as she kissed him. Her probing tongue brought more of the color and almost before he realized it he felt his cock taking control. It was in charge and it wanted flesh. His new master wanted to be warm and enveloped in the sensuous creature whose hand was tracing arcane symbols into his shaft with her fingernail. Between kisses she whispered things, some in English other things were said in her strange French Pidgin language.

His dick was weeping cum as she continued her work and Tom's dick continued to take control of his thoughts. Fabiola scooped his ejaculate into a goblet at the edge of the circle and stepped away from him. He was left alone and felt the cold room around him. She was singing and Tom tried to look at her. He could see her back and especially her perfect ass. He was too busy fantasizing about burying his rod into that posterior to see her drink the goblet with his precum and God knows what else in the miasma. The color from his cock consumed his whole body and he knew in his heart that Fabiola was his future, he would do anything for his Pretes. That's what she said, my worshipers call me Pretes.

Tom was a new devotee and she hadn't quite made him orgasm, it was just the foreplay, the preamble to his new life of servitude to the Goddess in the room. He imagined buying her jewelry on his meager bartender wages and realized he couldn't afford what she deserved. The dread he felt at the thought almost put him into a panic until he felt her touch again. Her slender manicured hands gripped his manhood and he felt a sense of relief from the eternity it felt like since she last touched him. "Fuck me now, hard and deep."

Tom tried to get up and embrace her, but she gently pushed him back to the ground and straddled him. He felt her lips on his again and a new resurgence of the pastel color bloomed in his mind. He tried to speak, to shout devotions to her. He wanted to tell her about the drug, it was what she wanted after all. He tried to blurt out Seth's name and to tell her everything, but stopped as he entered her tight wet pussy. He couldn't explain the sensation of entering her. The feelings belied vocabulary. A thousand thousand nerve endings ignited as her pussy walls squeezed him. She lowered herself slowly inch by inch and with each inch his brain melted a little more.

"Don't you try to speak, just keep to the work at hand." His hands found her tits and played with the nipples in his fingers as he rose into her. Her tits fit perfectly in his hand as he massaged her chest. She smiled at him as he played with her body, but her smile faded quickly and once again she was all business. The colors inside him wanted to burst forth into his goddess, but it seemed contained. He wanted to share the color with her. He didn't even like the pastels, but they represented his lust and devotion and in his heart he knew he should share it with her. He thrust into her lifting her lithe body and the color, the smallest portion of it, found its way into her.

She let out the tiniest of moans and he felt exaltation. He heard another moan followed by a whimper and he pushed even higher raising her off the floor. He couldn't contain himself as he shifted to being on top. He draped her legs over his shoulders and entered her again focusing all his will into making her cum. It was his only wish to give her one sweet blissful orgasm for letting him worship her.

He rutted into her and felt powerful. Her sounds grew less controlled and more primal as he continued his ministrations. What once felt like a block was pierced and the small leak was growing into a deluge. He pictured the strange color flowing into her and made a game of it. In his mind each thrust would fill her more with the blue and pink candy floss energy that had consumed him. The strange technique however crude seemed to be having an effect on her. She threw her head back and let her fingernails cut into Tom's back. He set her on her side and lifted one leg as he continued his thrusts from the new position. Her hands were gripping the hardwood floor of their own volition as she howled in pleasure.

"Something is wrong," she panted and tried to reclaim control, but Tom thrust again and it chipped at her willpower. She shook her head, but her body was responding to his every movement. He thumbed her clit and shattered another barrier of resistance as she felt him flow into her. The strange imaginary energy was wrapping their two bodies in a cocoon of fuchsia, turquoise, magenta, and cornflower. Sweat covered them both and the sweet fluids between them mingled with the flowers, tobacco, rum, and incense that surrounded them. Candles and bottles were knocked over in their passion and they were coated in the strange magic infused oils she used.

Fabiola could feel the energy and knew there was something about Tom she missed. He had something over her, but she couldn't see it through the energy that was surrounding them both. She wanted to kick him away, but he felt too good inside her. Her mouth hung open in a sensual snarl somewhere between a smile and the primordial desire to get as much of him into her as possible. She wanted to pulverize the atoms between them. She wanted his soul, but as they continued she found herself wanted to be his possession. In an orgiastic haze she looked up at him and saw what she missed. His eyes were two different colors. He was somehow reflecting her spell back onto her. She would've laughed if she weren't so angry at herself.

He pulled out and she almost cried at the absence. She tried to sit up, but he already had other plans he turned her the rest of the way over so she laid on her chest and moved into her sopping cunt again. He continued working her clit and she felt his dick twitch as he kept assaulting her uterus. "Don't cum in me," she managed to shout.

"Tell me to stop then," he found his voice again.

The taunt was clear enough she needed to pull herself away. He shifted and lifted her ass a little higher as he moved into her again. Each thrust was giving him more control, but he could also feel his desire for her growing. He could feel her powers manipulating him, but the damage was already done, all his thoughts were devoted to pleasing Fabiola.

She opened her mouth to tell him to stop, to get out of her pussy, but instead she said, "don't stop," when she opened her mouth.

"Tell me what you want!" He demanded.

"I, fuck! I want you to keep going, please don't stop don't stop don't stop..." her words were dissolving in her mouth.

Tom was on his knees pushing in once again when he felt his orgasm coming. The sensation was clear as a bell. It felt like he had orgasmed a thousand time, but he had only been edged into oblivion since she started. This sensation was new and it was filled with the culmination of his visualization, "I'm about to cum, where do you want it?"

Fabiola was still mouthing the words, don't stop, when he brought her back to a thought besides fucking his cock. It took her a moment to translate what he was saying, but her only motivation was pleasure. She felt herself on the edge as well and if he stopped she wouldn't get the delicious orgasm she craved. He thrust again and she saw stars and could only pant, "In me in me in me in me..."

Tom exploded into a supernova! His body was permeated with the candy-colored energy he envisaged. Fabiola shuddered as her own orgasm erupted and splintered her into a thousand versions of herself. Her eyes popped open as she felt another orgasm burst free, she screamed so loud that Evens burst into the room with his gun drawn. Neither of them noticed the thick man in the room. His eyes went wide and he nearly tripped on his own feet as he quickly closed the door.

Fabiola could only stare up at Tom's face in awe as her body continued to spasm. She was no stranger to sex and enjoyed perversions of all stripe, but Tom was something different. He was oblivious to what he had done, she could read that much from his expression. She saw the Calvin's star in his eyes, Kristy, and felt strangely happy that the girl was still present on his mind. She came close to destroying the memory of her, but spirit had other plans for the Pretes and the star girl. Tom roused again and looked down on her with pure lust and adoration in his eyes, "to think, I hesitated," he said to her and smiled.

"I just had to lead you to it," Fabiola answered warmly.

"What happens now?" Tom asked and simultaneously fingered her as he spoke.

She gasped at the sensation, "Calvin will want your dealer's name..." her hands moved to his head and gently pushed him towards her well-fucked pussy.

"Seth," he answered and took the hint lowering himself onto her sex. "I can't answer very well down here, can I?"

"Do your best," she gasped again as his tongue tickled her clitoris, "how much does he have?"

He lifted his head up and gave another quick lap at her button before answering, "I don't know, he had them with a bunch of pressed X pills, I thought they looked like Adderall at the time." He answered and returned to his duties.

Fabiola was still breathless and trying to focus, but his tongue kept finding new entertaining spots in her folds. "fuh, oh fuck..." she breathed out as a new orgasm crested in her body. Her hands gripped Tom's hair and dug into his scalp, "address... address... please..."

"I like it when you say please," he said and moved up her body to kiss her full on the mouth. She responded with equal fervor wrapping her arms around his neck. "best interrogation ever."

Fabiola laughed in spite of herself. She reluctantly pushed him away to find her dress. "I still have a job to do here." she said as she pulled her leather dress onto her.

` "So do I," he said and grabbed his pants.

Fabiola nodded, "Kristy," Tom nodded and realized it was the first time he thought about her in quite a while.

The door to the room opened and Calvin, flanked by Evens and Devon, entered the room. Fabiola bowed her head to him slightly as he entered. "Is this what my money is paying for?" Calvin asked as he gestured to Tom who was casually pulling his shirt over his head. When his head popped through the hole he found Calvin standing over him. "Good morning, Starshine," he smiled and put his hand around Tom's throat.

"He told me everything," Fabiola interjected with only a hint of concern cracking through. Calvin released his grip and turned to her. Tom didn't move as he glanced up at Devon who seemed like he was looking for a reason to take his head off.

Calvin crossed to Fabiola and kissed her hard. She kissed him in return as she had always done, but he pulled away and licked his lips, "something ain't right here," he stepped back and looked between the two of them. "I can feel it, something changed, but this is what's up," he crossed the room, pulled the gun from Evens holster, and held it to Tom's head.

12