Truth in Advertising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about three hours?" I said.

She laughed. "Don't get a girl's hopes up, sir, I hate to be disappointed."

I really needed another drink but I also wanted to concentrate very hard indeed.

She began to dance. Last time she danced for me she'd been naked; this time she was theoretically clothed, but it was still one of the most erotic things I'd ever experienced. This beautiful young girl was really putting on a show for me - just for me.

She faced away from me and slowly bent down, her bottom approaching my face, closer and closer. The skirt rode up and I could see the thong disappearing into the delicious crack between her legs, traces of pussy lips just visible. She swayed from side to side and my eyes followed. Everything about her was perfect. I could have watched her for hours.

She slowly lowered herself onto my lap. I let out an involuntary groan as she settled there. My cock leapt to attention inside my trousers.

"Mmm," she said. "That feels interesting."

She ground herself even harder into my lap.

"Jesus," I said. "You are the sexiest creature alive."

"I think you're just a bit starved of female company," she said softly.

I shook my head. "I had a good time in my teens and twenties, quite a few girlfriends... but you're something really special."

She turned and slowly knelt in front of me. Her hair was loose and she gently brushed it across my lap, the lightest of touches, but the effect was electric. My whole body was entirely focused on one thing, to grab this girl and fuck her as hard and as well and for as long as I possibly could.

"I think you're going to kill me," I whispered.

"That's not the plan at all," she murmured. "At least, not yet."

She had a plan. That sounded promising. All I needed to do was remember to breathe and try not to have a heart attack.

Giving me a heart attack, however, seemed to be exactly what she had in mind. She lowered her head further and rubbed her cheek along my cock through my trousers.

"Hello," she said to my crotch. "Somebody's home."

My hands were glued to my sides. No touching was the rule, I knew that, but god I wanted to hold her and pull her tight.

She raised herself up again and lifted her arms high above her eye, pushing her breasts out in front of her and directly in front of my eyes.

"Remember these?" she said.

"I think I do," I said. "It's nice to see them again."

She smiled. "Last time," she said. "I was wearing a bit less."

I nodded. I told her about how conflicted I'd felt about coming into the club having been promised ALL NUDE DANCING and seeing all the girls with their clothes on.

"And then you took me downstairs," I said. "And I realised there really was truth in their advertising after all."

She laughed at that.

"You don't feel short changed now? That I'm not doing an All Nude dance?"

"Evie... Jess," I said. "You could dance in a sack and you'd still be perfect and I'd watch you for hours."

She stroked my cheek and looked into my eyes.

"You're always so good," she said. "Look at you, sitting there, so polite and well behaved."

"For the moment... I may break my leash any minute."

"I think you'd be quite something once you let yourself go."

Did she want me to let myself go? Or was this all part of the big tease?

She leaned forward and gently pushed her breasts into my face.

"All those times I babysat for you... did you think about these?"

"Yes... often."

"I used to think about you sometimes. Actually - I used to think about your cock."

Oh fucking god.

"I used to have these daydreams where you'd come home and it would just be us and I'd catch you in the shower and you'd let me play with it."

It had been a long time since I'd come just through talking and dry humping, but I was dangerously close now. She seemed to sense it and back off slightly.

"Would you like a naked dance, Mr Cranshaw?"

I nodded slowly. She smiled.

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "The nice thing is, your wife's paying me to be here. So technically she's paying for this too."

I didn't really want to think about my wife but yes, this was a pleasing thought.

"If I'm going to dance naked for you, the rules are we should be a bit more private," she said. "How about your bedroom?"

**

I followed her up the stairs to the bedroom. She knew where it was, of course, she'd been in our house dozens of times. I wondered how close she'd really been to trying to catch me in the shower. What would I have done? Probably nothing. As she said, I was a stickler for the rules.

She made me sit on the end of the bed. Once again the lights were turned low.

My erection was so huge now it was almost painful within my trousers. I wanted to adjust it but was too embarrassed to do so in front of her.

She stood in front of me.

"What would you like me to take off first?"

"Your skirt, please." I said.

"Always so polite, Mr Cranshaw. Such a gentleman."

Yes, that was me. Quite the gentleman, sitting in front of her with an erection like the Eiffel tower trying to escape from his pants.

She loosened her skirt and let it fall, stepping out of it. Now she was just in a thong and a brief red top covering her bra.

"Better, Mr Cranshaw? What shall I take off next?"

I pointed to her thong. Something about a woman naked from the waist down has always driven me wild.

"Interesting choice," she murmured. She put her thumbs into the elastic on either side and slowly rolled it down her hips. Then with one, smooth practiced movement she was out of them. And there was her glorious pussy, still cleanly shaven, still perfect, still desperately alluring and out of reach.

"Not so shy this time," she said. "Last time I almost had to beg you to look."

I really desperately wanted to touch myself to relieve the pressure in my groin. But that was against the rules, I knew. No touching the girls, no touching yourself. That's what the sign meant.

"Talk to me," she said. "Tell me what you're thinking."

"I'm thinking... how beautiful you are."

"Is that all? I'm a bit disappointed, Mr Cranshaw, if that's all you're thinking."

"Ben," I said. "Please. Do you really want me to tell you what I'm thinking?"

She nodded, slowly but emphatically. I was still hesitant. Once I said these things - once they were out there - they couldn't be unsaid. I still wasn't sure how far she wanted to take this.

But what the hell, right? Sometimes... sometimes you just have to take a breath and a chance.

"I'm thinking," I said. "About how I'd love to grab you, right now, and pull you close to me, and lick your beautiful pussy until you came on my tongue."

She breathed out heavily, and stretched herself. She came a little closer.

"You'd like to feel me come, Ben?"

"God yes. If I could make you come that would be the best thing in the world."

"And what about that poor thing?" she whispered, pointing to my crotch.

"Well," I said. "Obviously after you'd come, I would have to fuck you."

"Of course you would," she agreed softly. "That would only be fair."

"I would take my cock and rub it gently up and down your pussy, teasing it, until you were begging me to fuck you."

"That sounds nice," she said. "I like to beg. Sometimes."

She moved a little closer still. I could smell her now, that soft, musky smell of arousal.

"I would pull you on top of me and thrust my cock inside you and then hold you close to my chest and fuck and fuck and fuck you until I could explode all my come inside you."

"Mmm... but not too quickly, I hope. I like to be fucked for a long time, Ben."

She parted her legs and slowly lowered herself onto my leg. She began to grind herself softly there.

"That feels good... for now, anyway. Tell me, Ben, when did you last fuck?"

I had to think. Thinking was not my strong suit at that moment.

"I think... I think maybe eighteen months ago..."

"That's a long time to go without a really good, hard fuck."

It was a long time to go without any kind of fuck, to be honest.

"You're very controlled, Ben," she said. "But very passionate. I like that. It makes me think you're probably a really good fuck."

"I hope so." God, I really hoped so.

"So controlled," she went on. "Don't you want to touch me?"

"I really am... you have no idea."

"And yet you don't..."

"No touching," I whispered. "No touching is the rule."

"The rules are for the club, Ben. Here... you decide what the rules are."

I nearly grabbed her then, but something deep and instinctive made me stop. I sensed the balance of power between us shifting slightly, and I wanted to claim a little more.

"Do you want me to touch you, Evie? Would you like me to put out my hands and pull you down onto me? So I can do all those things?"

She nodded slowly.

"Tell me, Evie. I want to hear it."

"I want you to touch me," she said. It was almost a whimper.

"What else?"

"I want you to fuck me and lick me and do anything else you want to me... oh god!"

That last exclamation was as I grabbed her. I pulled her to me and down on to my lap and kissed her. Her mouth opened eagerly and her tongue lashed against mine. She made a deep sensual groan in her throat as we kissed.

I slid my hands down her body and cupped both of her buttocks and squeezed them gently.

"Yes," she said. "But harder."

I squeezed harder, and she moaned again.

"I nearly came that night in the club," she said breathlessly. "Rubbing myself against you, remembering all those dirty thoughts I'd had about you... it really turned me on."

"Ever since that night," I said. "I've been dreaming about being able to do this."

"Please fuck me Ben," she said. "We can play after, I'll suck you, you can lick me, taste me, you can have me however you want the whole night but I need you inside me now. Please!"

A few frantic fumblings and my clothes were on the floor. I pushed her gently back onto the bed, still kissing her repeatedly - I couldn't get enough of her sweet young mouth - and then I was above her, poised and ready.

Sometimes that first penetration can be a slight fumble, a slightly anxious, embarrassing combination of wrong angles and not enough stiffness and not enough lubrication. But not this time. My cock was poised at the mouth of her pussy and I knew it was perfect, all I had to do was push down with my hips and I would be inside her. I didn't get the chance though. Somehow she reached up and put her legs around me and drew me in, pulling me into her tight, wet, warm tunnel.

"God, you feel good," she whispered. "I'm not going to last long Ben, I'm nearly coming already, fuck me hard now and I'll come."

I pushed down hard into her, then pulled myself back up and started that familiar, brutal rhythm. Her hands and arms were around my back and I could feel her nails digging into me.

"Yes, oh yes Ben. That's it. Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me."

My own orgasm was waiting in the wings, I could feel it approaching but I pushed it aside, slightly adjusting the speed and ferocity of my thrusts to try and buy a few extra precious seconds. No way I was going to come until I'd made this beautiful, lovely, wonderous gift of a girl come first.

But I sure hoped she'd be as quick as she said because I wasn't going to last long.

"Come for me, Evie," I said. "Come on my cock."

"God yes... talk dirty to me... I love that..."

"I love your tight little cunt, Evie," I said. "I wanted to fuck you before, when you used to come over, and now I'm inside you and I'm fucking you and I'm going to fuck you all night and you're going to suck me and I'm going to lick your beautiful little pussy until you come again and again..."

"Fuck yes I'm coming Ben Jesus you drive me crazy..."

She was bucking underneath me and I hoped to god she was coming because my talking like that had pushed myself over the edge.

"I'm coming Evie..."

"Yes, come inside me, I want it all of it... fuck me Ben... fill me up with your come..."

I came massively, a prolonged jolt of pleasure that was almost painful in its intensity. I could feel my cock spurting into her as the muscles of her cunt tightened against it. I had become an animal, focused only getting my cock and my come as deep into her as I could, and I battered away at her for several more moments before I slowly regained my senses.

"Oh Jesus... Evie."

"Don't move," she whispered. "I'm still coming... Jesus, I've never been fucked like that. Oh god, I'm coming again."

For the next minute or so she seemed to have a wave of orgasms sweeping over her. I lay on top of her supported just by my elbows, still buried inside her, and I watched in wonder and awe as she cried out softly with each of them. Gradually they died away though she still trembled at the slightest movement I made.

I kissed her gently, and she kissed me fiercely back.

"You're amazing," she said. "My head... my whole body is spinning."

"I can't promise that every time," I said. "Though I'm happy to try."

She stretched herself out underneath me. "God, every time you move inside me I get another little tingle... so nice... you may have to stay there forever."

"That would suit me fine," I said honestly. "Though explaining it to Jack could be tricky."

She giggled, but then gasped. It appeared giggling also set off some tingling.

I could feel myself deflating slightly, and I gently pulled myself out of her. She pouted her disapproval.

"The night is young," I said.

"You betcha," she murmured. "And you have a lot of promises to keep, Mr C."

"I have?"

"I believe fucking me all night was mentioned."

"Ah," I said. "That may have been a slight exaggeration of my stamina."

She tutted softly, and pulled me closer. "Truth in advertising," she whispered. "It's very important."

And I had to agree, she had a point.

"I'll do my best," I said.