Truth of a Kiss

Story Info
Hopeless romantic hopes new roommate will fall in love.
1.1k words
4.05
6.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks ago, Richard moved in as my second roommate. He was a scientist with a temporary assignment in the city for the next couple of months. Of course I treated him with bored indifference as I did all the other roommates. I was annoyed that this cramped city offered no private rentals at reasonable cost. I felt I had sacrificed my freedom for prosperity. It would work out alright in the long run wouldn't it? But contrary to most males, when this guy opened his mouth, I was entranced. He was a rare mix of snarky wit and tempered intelligence. I could not resist his dinner conversation charm, and as the minutes ticked by my fascination grew into infatuation.

For the next couple days, I tried desperately to put him out of my mind. It was a hopeless situation. He was not interested in being romantically involved with anyone. He told me so casually whilst describing his evening's adventures out drinking at a local bar. Obviously I am not the only woman he affects, sex knocks at his door constantly. He exudes self confidence of a master manipulator, very friendly, but at the same time intimately elusive. He is an excellent cook and a vegetarian too, in my book that's extra brownie points. His grey intelligent eyes, draw me into the moment, seemingly searching my soul. Without knowing him, I discover I trust him. But without knowing him, I doubt my trust is well placed. I am caught up in this muddle of emotion when our other roommate announces that she will be leaving for a 2 weeks trip the coming weekend.

The night after our roommate left, I lay in bed daydreaming of Richard as had become my custom. The house was dark and quiet, as he had gone out Friday night socializing. 'What ifs' chased around in my head. Does he feel the pull I feel? I've seen him blush when touching me, what does that mean? He's so hopelessly romantic like myself, do I have a chance? Why does he keep his distance? Should I take a risk of losing his friendship to get his love? Should I be bold and tell him how I feel? He will not be with me much longer. At least if I can share a kiss with him I will be happy. Yes, just a kiss. A kiss will answer all the other 'what ifs'. A kiss will expose his true feelings, if it is desire or just toying with me. Only a kiss. I am convinced a kiss will clear up my mind, it is worth the risk of losing his friendship.

I walk up to his closed door and tentatively knock. Plan b scenario is rolling through the back of my head:-pretend I am sleep walking; or sleep knocking? There is no response. My heartbeat does a crescendo. My fingers linger a hair's breadth from the doorknob. I close my eyes, inhale deeply, turn the knob slowly and walk in. The light in his room from the street lamp is muted by the dark curtain pulled tightly across the windows. It casts an eerie ambience within the room, large objects appearing as darkened shadows. I see his shadowed form laying on the bed supine, chest gently rising and falling. Supposedly asleep, but the electric feel on my skin intuits otherwise. I am hesitant now, but it is too late to regret or retreat. I move into the room and suddenly I am pressed up against the cold wall, arm twisted painfully at my back, and strong fingers curled around my throat.

I don't realize that I am holding my breath until it expels forcefully in a rush, at the sound of his low threatening whisper.

"What are you doing here?" he asks, his voice twanging with his british dialect.

I respond with a sound similar to a whimper and a moan combined. He pushes me harder up the wall to elicit a comprehensible response. But his hard body crushing against my back, the stinging in my arm and the tension of the moment peaks my arousal instead. My mind has lost its last slippery grip on decency. My desires become a need burning inside. I feel his part grow hard, as my rear grinds up and down against him. His hands leaves my neck and find my breasts, enveloping them and pinching the pointed nipples. His breathing becomes ragged and mixes with the soft moans escaping my lips. His hips move in tandem with mine, in deep circular motions, trying to find its way to my spot.

He releases and flips me face front. His lips press hard against mine in urgency. One hand caresses the back of my neck, the other molds my breast. His rod of iron rubs against my valley of pleasure. Wetness pools in that area as juices of anticipation flow. Then cold air. He has retreated a wild look in his eye, as he shakes his head. There is raw desire on his face as he looks everywhere but at me, trying to regain self control. Self control, is not what I wanted; not what I need tonight. I remove my shorts and approach him covered only in my flimsy white tshirt I use to sleep. His protests are cut short as I grab his hand and shove it between my legs, in my moist heat. I watch as a shudder passes through him.

Staring deeply into his eyes with my hand pumping his fingers in and out, I witness the moment he loses himself to his desires. Pupils dilate and he takes over the thrusting of my hand. Then, that hand suddenly spreads my thigh high and wide. My back is slammed into the wall as his fingers are replaced with his thickened, throbbing penis. He swallows a long shrill of pleasure and surprise from my throat with his mouth. Grunts mixed with moans from our unity fills the room and humidifies the air. His teeth is at my throat, my nails are digging into his back, my calf is propped on his shoulder, he is thrusting deep and hard into me. My cries are rising in pitch and my mind is lost in a whirlwind of sensations, stemming from deep in my core.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I cry.

His erratic grunts tells me he is close to losing all control. Finally, I shatter. A kaleidoscope of colorful feelings thunder throughout my body. There is pure unearthly silence for a moment before my body erupts with tremors and my limbs go weak. I hear him gasp then shout, as if in a dream. We both collapse to the floor within a pool of entangled limbs, perspiration, vaginal fluids and semen. My head is throbbing. Who the hell is rapping on the door?

My eyes fly open as I hear a familiar voice with a british twang ask worriedly through the wood,

"You alright in there? Heard you screaming and moaning."

I can barely croak a reply as my throat is dry. My clothes are wet. And I am naked from waist down in bed. What the hell happened?