Truth or Dare

Story Info
Bored from studying, two teens play a game of truth or dare.
2.1k words
4.48
83.6k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she asked me if I wanted to play "truth or dare", it seemed a little odd and immature. We were both almost nineteen years old now and we hadn't played that game for years.

"So, do you want to play or not?" Tiffany asked again as she kneeled on the corner of the bed.

I put my pencil down on my notebook, and just looked at her as I lay there with my back propped with a pillow against the headboard.

"Come on!! It'll be fun. I promise," she continued as she made a sad puppy dog face.

I looked up at my ceiling as though I was thinking, "alright, alright," I agreed. "How could I say no to that face".

"Great! I'll ask first," Tiffany said with a sexy smile. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you think I'm sexy?"

"Tiffany!" I shouted. "You're my best friend," I continued in a whisper as to not concern my mother who was busy making supper downstairs.

"Ok, my turn." Tiffany quickly tried to change the subject as she felt embarrassed. "I'll take dare," she continued, hoping that I would still play along.

"Well, it's kind of hard to tell how sexy you are because I have only seen you with your clothes on. I dare you to strip to your underwear." I said it just jokingly as I found her first question very odd.

To my surprise she got up and stood at the foot of the bed. Crossing her arms, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt at pulled it up and over her head. I had seen her many times in a bikini before but this seemed different.

Her little breasts seemed so firm, resting in a bra that she probably didn't even need.

"So do you think I'm sexy?"

I still didn't know if she was being serious or this was all a joke.

"All the way to your underwear," I answered, thinking this was the only way to be sure.

She smiled as she looked down. With one hand going to the button of her Jean's, the other push a strand of her blond hair away from her face.

My heart started to beat a little faster as she slowly undid the button. Watching her unzip her pants, I could feel my face getting warmer. Her thumbs went into the front of her Jean's at each side. She turned around to face my bedroom door. Her hips wiggled a little from side to side, trying to pull her Jean's over her tight little ass. Once she got her pants down past her knees, she bent over. By doing so, I could see the outline of her pussy cradled by her white thong.

She pushed her pants to the side and turned back around. This time she looked a little less confident. Standing there with her hands in front of her mound, she asked again.

"Am I sexy now?"

I was lost for words. I just wished that my eyes could be hidden behind my glasses as I kept looking over her petite body. With my legs straight, I tried to push myself back with my hands but was stopped by the headboard.

Looking for an answer, Tiffany got up on the bed with her knees. She leaned forward and started crawling over my body. The warmth from my face, moved throughout my frozen body, straight to my vagina. I had never thought about being with another woman before, but with Tiffany's young, half naked body over me, it was hard not too.

"I said," Tiffany started then stopping to kiss me on the neck, which sent shivers into my entire body. "Do I," this time stopping to softly kiss me on my lips. "Look sexy?" raising herself up, straddling my waist.

Waiting for her answer, she reached behind with one hand and unclipped her bra. Slipping the straps from her shoulders, tiffany let her bra fall. Now her perfect little pink, hardened nipples were right in front of my face. Tiffany threw her bra off of the bed, bit her lip while reaching up for both of her tits. She gave them a soft squeeze, letting out a soft moan as they barely filled her hands.

I was breathless. All I could do was shake my head yes.

"Good," she said. Leaning forward she whispered into my ear. "Now truth or dare?"

I didn't want her to get up from on top of me so I managed to get out "truth".

"Would you let me do whatever I want with you?"

Without letting me answer, she twisted her hips and reached her hand back. Her blue eyes stared straight into mine and her fingers made their way into the waistband of my yoga pants. Seeing me swallow hard, she continued under my panties. I could fell the wetness all over my mound. She smiled and then pulled her hand back out.

I used my hands to help me lean forward as she grabbed at the bottom of my shirt. I was able to nudge my ass back a little in order to sit up and keep my balance.

"Now lift your arms for me sweetie"

I have never heard her use that word before, but it sounded really sexy coming from her, almost completely naked on top of me.

As I lifted my arms up, she gently took my shirt off, accidentally nudging my glasses. After tossing my shirt onto the floor, she smiled once more as she caught me staring at her breasts. She straightened my glasses and then pulled my long dark pigtails out to the front and carefully placed them over my large breasts.

She reached over my shoulders and unclipped the three clasps to my bra. Her fingertips gave me shivers and she ran them up my back, around my neck and then stopping to lean in for another soft kiss.

Her fingers ran back down my neck, sliding the straps off of my shoulders and then firmly pushing me to lay back down.

As my back hit the pillow, I was able to take off my bra. My breasts were much larger than hers and I was a little self conscious that they weren't as firm.

Tiffany looked at them and then took her hands and slowly rolled my nipples between her two fingers. My whole body twitched and I unintentionally let out a moan.

"Do you want me to go down on you?"

All I could do was shake my head yes and my lips were press hard together, trying not to let out any more noise.

"You didn't dare me," she said while raising her eyebrows.

"Okay, I dare you, I quickly let out"

"You dare me to what?" Tiffany giggled.

"I dare you to lick my pussy!" I couldn't believe these words came from my mouth but I couldn't take the teasing anymore.

I closed my eyes as she kissed her way down my body. Once she got to my waist, Tiffany pulled down my thong along with my pants. I lifted my round ass off of the mattress to help. After she freed my thick legs from the pants, she spread them and paused. She took a moment to look at my throbbing, nicely trimmed pussy.

I could feel my lips spreading, inviting her to do as she pleased. With my eyes still closed, I anticipated for her touch, moving my hips up in hopes her fingers would meet. Finally, I could feel a finger, slowly moving between my lips, moving the full length, hitting my swollen clit at the top.

Once my juices covered her finger, she moved it inside. I gasped for air as she entered. She glided in out and a few times before pairing it with another finger. My tight pussy squeezed on her two fingers. As she fingered me, I grabbed my big tits in each hand, squeezing my nipples harder and harder each time.

All of a sudden she stopped. I could feel her hands move behind my knees. She spread my legs farther apart while bending them at the same time. My feet were now on the mattress. I opened my eyes and looked down. She was getting ready to lick my soaking wet pussy.

Through my legs I just saw her beautiful face looking up at me while she slowly circled my clit with her tongue. Her back was arched and her cute little ass up in the air. She put my clit between her lips and gently sucked on it. Then again she stopped.

She got up off of the bed. She slowly pulled down her panties, now it was her turn to show me her fully shaven mound. She grabbed me by the ankles and pulled my naked body down the mattress. Now I was laying flat on my back.

"I dare you, to let me sit on your face," she said as she started to walk around to the side of the bed.

She didn't let me answer before she got back up on the bed beside my head. Straddling my face, she leaned forward and grabbed onto the bars of the headboard. Without hesitation, I started to lick her clit, mimicking what she had done to me. I had no idea what I was doing but I've never been so horny in my life. She started out soft, but the more aroused she got, the more force she put down on my face. Her hips moving back and forth as she held onto the headboard and with one hand she reached back for my tits with the other.

She stood up on the mattress right over my face. Without saying anything, she turned around to face my door this time. She placed her knees at the side of my head and then leaned forward. I opened my mouth once again but this time I could feel her tongue back at my pussy. I took my hands and spread her ass. Her pussy widening at the same time, dripping juices all over my face. I put her clit between my lips and sucked directly on it. I could feel her start to shake and I knew that I was doing something right. She lifted up from my pussy, squeezing my legs.

"I'm going to fucking cum," she assured me. "Just keep doing that".

As soon as she pulled her pussy from my mouth, I knew she had gone.

She got off from onto of me and sat beside my waist, facing away from me. I could see her wetting her fingers and knew she wasn't finished with me.

"Don't stop me, just trust me."

I shook my head yes while biting my lip, not knowing what to expect.

She began with two this time, moving in a out with ease. She placed her other hand over my clit, rubbing back and forth as fast as she could. I couldn't help but move my hips wanting her to finger fuck me as hard as she could. I had never felt this before in my life.

Just then I could hear my mom walking up the stairs. Tiffany looked at me and stopped, with her fingers still inside me. I shook my head and whispered to her to keep going as I heard the footsteps going into her room. The chance of being caught added to my arousal.

Tiffany rubbed my clit as fast as she could. The sensation was almost too much for me to handle and my legs began shaking uncontrollably. This time, instead of moving her fingers in and out she moved her fingers upwards inside of me. That faster she rubbed the more pressure she put, both inside and outside of me.

I felt something I had never felt before. For a moment, I thought I was going to pee myself. Tiffany must have know as she watched me.

"It's okay. Just go with it and relax," she assured me.

Within seconds, she pulled her fingers out, but still rubbing my clit. Everything started to go blank. I just felt wave after wave rushing through my body. Just when I couldn't take it anymore, I felt a gush flow out of my pussy, soaking the sheets below my ass. Trying to figure out what was happening, it was followed by two more short squirts that shot almost off of the bed onto the floor.

With my body still shaking, Tiffany came onto the bed beside me to cuddle.

"What the fuck was that?", I muttered to her.

"Sweetie, you just squirted. I told you it'd be fun to play," she answered as she gave me a quick kiss before getting up to get her clothes back on.