Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was no sooner in my house when the doorbell rang. I opened to Anna in a raincoat with a wrapped present.

"This is for you" she said and handed me the gift.

I opened it and in the box was a key, an old fashioned skeleton type key.

"You own the key to my heart" she said.

I stared at her, mixed emotions. With that she unbelted her raincoat and there in front of me stood Miss September, or really any Playboy centerfold of my teenage fantasies. Whatever resolve I had melted away in a wave of lust.

Afterwards I asked her about all that business at the party with McCallister.

"I know I shouldn't have gone outside with Jim, but he was so nice." She said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing, he tried to get a little handsy, but I've been handling guys like that since I was 14 years old".

We talked and I told her that I can get jealous. I went on to say if she is not ready for a boyfriend I would be sad, but I would understand. I said I'm not the type to play around. I'm either in a casual relationship or I am committed. To me what we had, I explained, was not a casual relationship.

She rolled on top of me and told me that she is committed too. She also said that she loved me and wanted to be with me forever. And then she proceeded to fuck me senseless.

——————————

As I may have said, Anna does not hold grudges and the weeks went on as normal after the Truth or Dare party. She was still the sexy loving woman that I had come to love. I kept watching and nothing happened out of the ordinary. If anything she was more attentive to me and it seemed like less communication with Sally, at least when I was around.

One Saturday I was out working in my yard and Trent happened to walk by. Not that unusual, he and Jackie only live a few blocks away. He stopped and we began a rather long conversation on lawns, fertilizer and gardening.

I asked if he wanted something to drink and we settled on the back deck to continue the conversation.

Now this may seem normal to an outsider but Trent and I were not all that friendly. Kind of cocky, just not my type. Through mutual friends we were connected.

We got in to a fairly long conversation, much of it centered around his children and his ex wife. Apparently they fought for custody, she won. There was morality standards written into the custody document and he was hearing things about her potentially violating something within the document based on morality. He felt like this was the thing he needed to try to get custody of the children.

His affection for his children made him seem a little more vulnerable, which was likable. Maybe I was wrong about Trent, he may be OK after all.

Abruptly he asked where Anna was. We were in this fairly heavy conversation about his family and he is now asking about Anna?

I told him she was shopping and we immediately began talking about his custody situation.

15 minutes later Anna appears in a tiny bikini and hustles behind the privacy screen on the south end of the backyard calling out a hello to Trent.

She likes to sun wearing minimal and we have a snoopy retired neighbor named Henry Anderson who was on our north border. Anderson is a nice guy, the type that is watching after your place when you are gone and reporting all the neighborhood goings on. In other words good and reliable, just a little to snoopy. He's also a client of mine. That's why I built the screen.

Meanwhile Trent is tripping all over himself to catch a glimpse of Anna. I steered him back toward the front ending our chat.

As he was walking through the gate he called out, "need any help with the sun tan lotion Anna?" and that was that.

It made me think of another incident . . . .

——————————

After the whole deal with McCallister things were better. In fact things were great. Every so often I would recall that incident but I had no reason to dwell on it. After that our relationship entered a new phase. I guess I kind of excused Anna's behavior thinking we were not committed to each other at that point. At least that commitment had not been declared yet. We were committed now.

Anna was loving and affectionate and really fun to be with. Did I have the in depth discussions like I had with other girlfriends, to be honest probably not. But we had fun and sexually she was up for anything.

Furthermore she was beautiful. I was proud to be with her. When I was with her in public I was glad to be seen with her.

She began to start subtly asking about our future and where we were going long term. I had been thinking about that myself.

I'll make an analogy. I always sort of thought of myself driving a Camry - suddenly I am in a Porsche.

I was having this mental tug of war. One side of my brain said, she may not be the ideal match for me, fun while it lasted but not long term. The other side was saying, "are you crazy", every man's fantasy is to be married to a goddess, what's your problem?

I think the argument that broke the camel's back was this. If I broke up with Anna would any other woman measure up physically or sexually. So far in my life no one had even come close. Plus I loved tits, and she has amazing tits.

I proposed to her and with the ring I had also surprised her with tickets for a Caribbean vacation. Anna was ecstatic. She loved the ring and the trip was just a few weeks off. Anna called her Mom in California to tell her and she called and had a long discussion with Sally too.

I called my folks and told them and they seemed happy for me, but a little hesitant.

"You sure about this?" My Dad said.

I said "of course I'm sure, why?"

"Well it is a big step, Anna is a great girl, I am very happy for you" he replied.

I thanked him but later reflected that there seemed to be a bit of hesitation in his level of enthusiasm.

The resort was amazing. There was a pool area, lot's of bars and restaurants on the grounds and it's own private beach area with lounge chairs and umbrella's. They also had a beach sports shack where you rent kayaks, jet ski's and other water activities.

As soon as we got there we changed into swimsuits for a walk on the beach. Anna had 3 types of bikini's: hot, skimpy and micro. I told her the micro was only for me.

"We'll see," she giggled.

We grabbed drinks from the beach bar and walked along this beautiful crescent of white sand bordering clear blue water. Anna was in a hot bikini with a shear white cover up, covering next to nothing. She got lot's of looks from men and women and I was proud to be with her.

We headed back and had a casual meal at the pool bar. 2 more of the potent rum drinks and we headed up to the room.

From our balcony we watched the sunset both a little drunk. She was leaning against the railing bent at the waist. I moved behind her and rubbed her shoulders. My hands went to those beautiful tits. She purred with lust. That was all the encouragement I needed.

I rubbed my erection against her ass. I dropped my swimsuit and pulled down her bottoms. I spread her legs and that beautiful pussy was right there. I plunged in.

It was getting dark but anyone could see us if they looked our way. Her beautiful tits were hanging over the railing swinging as I was pounding at her from behind. I would pull out slowly look at the view and plunge in again. She moaned an orgasm and I followed not long after. From across the complex someone clapped.

The staff at the resort were very helpful. There was always someone there to get towels, give directions, see if we needed food or drink, and then there were the beach boys.

These were younger men, early twenties, that patrolled the lounge chairs down on the beach. They probably worked mostly for tips. Their prime customer were the 40+ women who enjoyed the young attention. They would bring drinks, towels, move chairs or umbrellas and if requested apply sun tan lotion.

Naturally they were attracted to Anna in her bikini. So far she had graduated to her skimpy bikinis. She looked very sexy. One of the beach boys, Cruz, seemed always to be hovering around. He had smooth golden skin, a lean build and a gleaming white smile.

One day we were hanging on the beach and I asked Anna if she wanted to ride a jet ski.

"You go ahead, I'm going to work on my tan," she said.

I went over the water sports shack and made arrangements.

"I've got an hour session set up on the jet ski,". I reported.

"Have fun, and be careful,". She told me.

It was quite fun speeding around on the ocean on the jet ski. It was a little less than an hour and I brought it back to the beach. As I walked back to the lounge chairs I saw Cruz hovering over Anna. As I walked up he was massaging her naked back. I couldn't be sure but it looked like he was definitely in contact with side boob.

"What's going on here," I asked.

With that Cruz quickly stands up. "Mr. JT, don't want Miss Anna to get sunburn, she need sunscreen on her back," he stammered.

" I can take care of that, thank you Cruz" and he hurried away.

"Anna, What the hell was that all about". I quietly but firmly asked her. I didn't want to create a scene at the beach, but she was being felt up by the beach boy.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"Your top is undone, you have about 3/4 inch of material on your ass, and this teenager has free range over your body" "that's what I'm talking about. Was he feeling your tits?"

"Oh honey chill, he may have touched the sides a little, but my tits are only for you."

Now when she refers to her own breasts as "tits" it really turns me on. I guess I compartmentalized the too flirty behavior with Cruz and turned my thoughts to fucking her soon. I suggested a siesta. She knew what I really wanted. I had to carry a towel in front of me as we walked across the grounds to our room, to hide my erection.

Ultimately paradise had to end and we discussed wedding plans on the flight home. Anna dozed during the flight and I reflected on what a great trip. The one thought that would not quite go away was of the Latin beach boy with his hands on her breasts.

——————————

After the weekend Trent had stopped by life went on. Work for me was busy and rewarding. The money I was making was quite good and I had quite a nice next egg invested. Of course I did most of my own research and my money seemed to be multiplying well.

Anna still worked at Luca's but she normally worked the lunch shifts as a waitress. This allowed us to spend most of our evenings together. Anna did not really need to work but she liked it and I think she liked having her own money.

As summer began Anna and Sally began talking about the next couples get together. After the Truth or Dare party at our house I was hoping maybe these parties would start to die.

After much chatting and planning it was decided that the next party was at Trent and Jackie's and it was scheduled for mid July a few weeks away. Weather permitting it was going to be a pool party.

When I heard this I immediately said to Anna, "none of the bikini's from the Caribbean,"

"I can wear the red one," she said.

"Absolutely not, no way" I said. "It's one thing that strangers see you like that, but not our friends."

She didn't say anything else about it and in my mind, the issue was decided.

On the Tuesday before the party I got a frantic call from my Mom. My Dad had had a heart attack.

He was in the county hospital and they were going to do bypass surgery. I told my Mom I would be there as soon as possible.

I called Anna and told her what was going on. I swung by the house grabbed an overnight bag for both of us and we headed to my folks.

I had to steady myself not to speed on the drive to the hospital . Anna held my hand to calm me. I was worried about my Dad and also about my Mom. My Dad was the steady force in our family and my Mom really needed his strength. With his health in question I was worried how she would hold up.

By the time we got to the hospital and found my Mom things had improved dramatically. My Dad had a mild heart attack. The bypass surgery was successful and his prognosis for full recovery was very positive.

They wanted to keep Dad in the hospital until Thursday and then bring him home.

I stayed at the hospital with him Tuesday night and Mom and Anna went back to the house to rest. Wednesday they came back in the morning. My Dad was actually in good spirits and when Mom and Anna arrived he was in bed doing the crossword puzzle.

We hung there all day Wednesday and it was pretty boring. Anna was being polite but I knew she did not want to hang around the hospital for long. I didn't really blame her. Hospitals are fairly depressing.

After we got Dad home on Thursday I said to her I needed to stay but why didn't she head home. She could take my car and either come back to get me this weekend or I could take Dad's car home. He wasn't going to be driving for a bit.

"No I'll stay with you" she said.

"Thank you Anna, I appreciate it but you go home." " I want them to get settled and it's going to be a lot of doing nothing, I just need to be with them for a few days."

She reluctantly agreed and took off Thursday afternoon.

Most of my day Thursday was getting Dad settled, running to the grocery store and just helping my Mom as much as I could. I also spent time with my Dad and we watched a few baseball games on TV. Boring yes, but I was glad to be with my parents.

Friday I called Anna and she asked when I was going to come home. I told her not until Sunday at least.

"What about the party." She asked.

I had forgotten about the stupid party. "Sorry Sweetie I need to be here with my folks, are you still going to go?"

"I don't know, Sally want's me to go and I guess Jackie's sister and her boyfriend are coming too."

Now I didn't completely trust Trent, but knowing the group was going to have some newcomers made me a little less worried that things would get too racy, like the Truth or Dare night at our house.

"Well, let me know what you decide to do. I'll call you tomorrow. I've got to jump off, my Dad needs something."

Saturday my Dad was a little wiped out. I think he overdid it on Friday and he was tired. I hung out with him and when he napped I fixed a few things around the house to help my Mom out.

My Mom had asked me to move a bunch of stuff from the second floor to the basement. It was stuff she didn't really want but didn't want to throw away. I went to the local home improvement store and got some racks to hold all the stuff.

I spent several hours putting the racking together in the basement. Mom made me stop and have dinner. Dad, by this time was asleep. The next step was to get all the stuff downstairs and get organized on the storage shelves. When I have a project I get focused on it. All of a sudden I looked at my phone and saw it was almost 10 o'clock.

I needed to call Anna. "Hey what's going on," I said. I heard some commotion in the background.

"Oh, hi honey, I'm over at Trent and Jackie's we're having a good time."

I had my hands full and was listening to her on my headset, "oh, that's right, the party is tonight."

"So my Dad's doing good and . . ." Just then I heard a high pitched scream and Anna started giggling.

" what's going on," I asked.

"What, honey," she started laughing.

"How much have you had to drink?" I asked.

She replied, " um honey, the connection isn't great, can I call you ba . . ." And then another background laugh.

"I'll call you back" I said. My hands were full, so I didn't get a chance to disconnect and apparently she didn't either. The line was still open.

All of a sudden I heard Trent clearly say, " get that top off too". and then another peal of laughter. Some muffled chatter.

"Ooh, it get's even bigger" I thought I heard Anna say.

What the fuck was going on. Somehow her phone disconnected. But clearly they were not playing trivial pursuit.

If I took off now it would be after midnight. I was exhausted at this time and I did not want to risk driving home tonight. I really needed to know what was going on. All of a sudden I had an idea. Henry Anderson.

Since he was in my contacts I called Henry. I explained I needed some photos on what was going on at Trent and Jackie's. He was on it. I told him where they lived and described where to position himself to get photos of their backyard. He said he would get over there immediately.

I finished up, shut my phone off and went to bed. If something bad was happening at Trent's I didn't want to process it tonight. I was physically exhausted and emotionally exhausted from worrying about my Dad. I slept soundly and thoroughly.

The next morning I turned my phone on and I had several photos sent over from Anderson. They were worse than I imagined.

Photo one: Anna completely nude and Trent with his giant dick erect and chasing her.

Photo two: Karl nude (and erect) grabbing Anna's breasts.

Photo three: Anna and Sally, both nude ass to ass dancing for Trent and Karl.

Photo four: Trent fucking Anna, with Karl positioning his dick for her to suck it.

I didn't need to see anything else. This was unrefutable proof of Anna's infidelity. I had seen warning signs before, but I didn't believe she would cross this boundary. This was not forgivable.

A black fog clouded my brain. I was just numb trying to process what I had seen. I told my Mom I was going to take a walk.

"Everything ok JT?" She called.

"Yeah it's all good" I replied. I didn't want to heap this mess on to her plate with my Dad's health issue.

I walked and thought. I cried and thought. Then I planned and thought. It was hours later that I came home. I was deeply saddened, but I resolved to get out of this marriage, minimize my financial damage and pay back those two assholes Trent and Karl. First, I had to find out the whole story and I didn't want Anna to know what I knew.

Anna called about noon and was particularly affectionate over the phone.

"I miss you, how's your Dad, when are you coming home. I really miss you and I need you!"

I nearly accused this bitch of fucking everyone at the party but I kept my mouth shut. I was going to figure out a way to screw her over, I just needed to get a plan together. I wanted to protect myself and my assets too. I knew I had to act normal around Anna.

I told her my Dad had taken a turn for the worse and I needed to stay another week. Dad was actually fine and progressing ahead of schedule. I said I'd call her and that it was best if she didn't visit. Dad couldn't take the excitement.

I actually left Monday night for the city. I had called my old roommate Julian to see if I could stay with him for a few days. He sounded surprised but agreed.

When I got to Julian's he said his brother was arriving from New York Thursday. His brother was an actor and the play he was in closed, and he was going to contemplate alternative career options.

I explained to Julian what had happened and showed him the photos. He was surprised, he knew Anna was flirty but did not think she would cheat on me. I told him how upset I was and how I wanted to somehow get even with Anna and that whole group. I also told him I needed to keep what I knew from Anna until I had a plan. He agreed not to say a word.

The following day I waited outside of Karl's building. Karl was a diesel mechanic and he had told me there was going to be an opening for a supervisor's position and he wanted desperately to get the promotion.

I saw him walking towards his truck, waved and said "Karl, let's grab a beer".

He was surprised to see me but Karl did not turn down beer very often. There was a place on the corner and we went in. Kind of a workingman's tavern, and it was sparsely populated.

After we ordered our beer I asked him what happened Saturday night.