Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently some of the others were having similar thoughts about the pace of the game. Anna spoke up, "maybe we ought to take a little breather back to truth or dare. We can—no we should—come back to this game later, but maybe we want to savor it?"

"Oh sure, now that you got me out of my pants you want to slow things down? How convenient!" Tyler razzed.

"Who's up?" Jackie asked.

"I think it was Lexi." Gina offered.

"Lexi, truth or dare?"

"It feels like we've been doing dares on steroids for the past ten minutes, so truth."

Kira came up with a question first. "What's the most orgasms you've ever had in a day?"

Lexi laughed at the question and then thought silently for a moment. "Four. I think."

"Not bad." Tyler said.

"Amber?" Lexi passed the game to her next.

"Truth."

There was a question that had been on Chris's mind ever since watching her kiss Anna, but he probably wouldn't have spoken up if not for the inhibition from the alcohol. "I've got one. How many people in this room have you slept with?"

Tyler shot him a look like it was a dumb question, but his look transformed into one of shock when he heard Amber's immediate answer. "Five. Everyone except you two."

Chris turned to look at Gina, who blushed. "It's good to be getting to know each other better tonight eh?" Gina laughed.

It was her turn next. When she said "truth," Chris saw a glint in Tyler's eye, and he began asking his question before he could stop him.

"Ok, Gina. Maybe this is ridiculous, but there's this rumor floating around... "

"Yes?" She sat up straight and looked at him with confident knowing eyes. She clearly was aware of the rumor and it didn't seem to bother her. "Your question?"

"Well, uh." He looked around and the other girls were just smiling. "Ok. I'll just say it. Do you have a dick?"

Chris was glaring at him, fuming.

"And here I thought I wasn't going to lose my skirt this round." Gina laughed. I think the only way to give a definitive answer for this is to show you boys." She gave them both looks as she spoke.

She stood up and unzipped her skirt and shimmied her way out of it. When it fell to her ankles she grabbed the waistband of her underwear and pulled them tight as she adjusted herself. She was standing just a couple feet from Chris so there was no mistaking what he saw. She had an obvious bulge in her red panties, and from the looks of it, she was rock hard.

"Like what you see?" She giggled. And sat back down.

"Well I'll be damned." Tyler said.

Chris's heart pounded in his chest. He couldn't believe it was true. And even more, he couldn't believe how arousing it was. He saw the bulge in Tyler's underwear when he stripped down and felt nothing, but now seeing it attached to sexy Gina, drove him wild.

He was unable to even process the questions that were asked of Anna, Jackie and Kira. It was still dominating his thoughts when it came to his turn.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." He said it quickly, without thinking too hard about it.

Gina turned to him and asked the question. "What do you think? Does it bother you that I have a cock?"

All at once it was just the two of them. It was almost like there was no one else in the room. He stared into Gina's eyes, and then down at her body, over her magnificent voluptuous chest and her tight stomach and finally resting on her cock, which by the looks of it was slightly bigger than his.

"I-I don't know. I guess—I guess I'm a little curious." He lifted his eyes back to hers and she smiled.

Another round went by and Chris was checked out again. He knew now that Gina liked him, she would have him if he wanted. He still wanted to, right? His cock definitely thought so, but it all seemed so strange and foreign to him. Did he really want to suck her dick? The thought of going down on her made him painfully hard. It was confusing, he had always been straight.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He said it, just repeating the last word he'd heard.

Kira spoke from across the circle. "I dare you to touch Gina."

The dare was vague, but Chris understood completely what the implication was. "Through her panties, or underneath?"

Kira grinned and shrugged. "Whichever."

He turned to Gina who gave him a little nod and smile as she leaned back and spread her legs a little giving him easier access. He reached out slowly and when the back of his hand touched the fabric of her panties he ran it gently over her cock. He had never felt a cock other than his own before, and was surprised at how big and hard it felt. He ran his hand up and down her shaft for a few seconds before going lower and cupping her balls gently in his fingers. At his touch, she let out a breathy sigh and her legs opened wider.

He looked up at her face, she was biting her lip. When their eyes met, she gave him a subtle nod.

It was all he needed. He took his hand and slid it into her panties and took her cock in his. It was an awkward angle, holding someone else's dick. It felt altogether similar, yet different. He tried to stroke her the way he liked to be touched, with a soft grip near the top allowing his fingers to glide over her head. As he stroked her through her panties she started to breathe more heavily. He continued for a few seconds until she reached out and grabbed his wrist, stopping him. He looked up at her and she smiled.

"Well that was... fucking hot." Jackie sounded in awe. Judging by the other girls' expressions, they all agreed. Tyler sat across from him with a wide toothy grin. Chris knew he'd get teased about this later, but he could hardly care.

"Yeah... I think we need more stripping, pronto." Lexi was staring at Chris's crotch. He could've sworn her mouth was literally watering.

"And alcohol." Amber hopped up and ran to the kitchen.

When she returned she had a devious grin on her face. I have an idea for round two. It'll spice things up a bit. It's harder, and a whole lot sexier.

"Fuck. I'm in." Kira hopped up and grabbed the first shot.

Amber passed the rest around to the group while she described the new rules. "So like before, we'll each take turns closing our eyes, but this time instead of kissing, we'll go down on each other."

The suggestion was met with gasps and smiles, no one seemed to protest the suggestion. Amber continued, "Ok then. Tyler, do you want to be our first victim?"

Tyler grinned wide. "Fine by me. Should I just whip it out or—"

"Just lean back and close your eyes." Amber's voice was mischievous and sexy.

After a quick huddle, Kira was eager to volunteer at a second round with Tyler. She quietly crept over to him and slid his briefs down. She gave him a couple of long strokes before taking him in her mouth. She first took his entire length into her throat and then after pulling back out resumed pumping his shaft with her hand while she swirled her tongue around his head. Just as he started to moan, she pulled away and sat back down.

When he opened his eyes his cock was still hanging out and it took him a couple of seconds to realize and stuff it back into his briefs. "Fuck. That was great!"

"Time to guess." Amber's voice was cool and calm but had an authoritative quality to it. It was as if she was the host of some sexy explicit game show.

"Jeez, I don't know." He looked at each of the girls in the room, pondering his guess. "Just a shot in the dark but I'm going to go with Kira. Her lips felt just as great the first time 'round." He smirked.

Kira had been sporting a sly grin which had now become an agape expression of disbelief. "Lucky guess." She said as she stood up and unbuttoned her pants and slid them down. As she stripped, her lips curled into a devious smile. Chris was admiring her legs and ass when his eyes happened upon it accidentally. She too had a bulge in her panties. It wasn't as big as Gina's but there was no mistaking the outline of a hard cock through the cute superman logo on her cotton panties.

The looks of disbelief now fell on both Chris and Tyler's faces. She noticed them gawking at her and quipped. "That's right boys, Gina's not the only one packing a weapon tonight!"

Chris and Tyler's eyes were glued to Kira so they didn't notice the other girls exchange looks and knowing smiles with each other.

"So, how's this gonna work? What about those of us who still have our pants on. Do we not get to play?" Jackie posed the question to Amber.

She pondered it for a moment before answering. "You still get to play, just you won't get any action yourself until you lose your pants. That's just all the more incentive for us all to get naked, right girls?"

Gina was next. She closed her eyes and spread her legs wide. Chris wasn't sure whether or not he wanted to be picked. The sight of her appendage aroused him, but he had never sucked dick before and wasn't sure how he'd handle it. Thankfully he was given a pass, Jackie was elected as her suitor. When she pulled down Gina's panties Chris got his first full view of her cock. It was unlike any cock he had seen before, even though it was large, it had a soft appearance and appeared smoother and feminine. Strangely it looked not at all out of place with her otherwise entirely female physique.

Jackie didn't waste anytime, immediately going to town on her cock, sucking it with vigor and speed. Her right hand gripped the base of her dick, while her left moved down to what at first looked like cup her balls before Chris noticed her fingers reaching further back underneath her cock. She started moving her hand but it took a few seconds to realize what she was doing. She was fingering her. After her cock fell from her mouth, she seductively sucked her fingers off. Chris was in disbelief that anyone would do that after fingering ass, but he then realized that Gina had yet another surprise for him. Before Jackie pulled away completely she leaned forward to whisper in Gina's ear, "I don't know what tastes better, your cock or your pussy." She gave her a quick nip and then returned to her spot. Sitting right next to her, Chris heard every word. His head was spinning.

Gina spoke before even opening her eyes. "Jackie sweetie, you gave yourself away."

Jackie smiled at her and winked. "Maybe I just felt left out." She stood up and did a more theatrical strip, rotating her hips around and sticking her ass in Tyler's face as she unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down. When they were at her ankles she snapped back up and Chris immediately saw her boner. Her ass was still in Tyler's face so he didn't see it until she turned around. At the sight of his shocked expression she quipped, "You starting to get nervous that you might have to eat dick tonight?" She laughed.

Although the question was posed to Tyler, Chris found it wildly arousing, he was beginning to come around to the idea. He had pictured cocks as ugly and hairy, not beautiful sexy appendages like Gina's. And, the girls were making it look so easy. He had to admit, it did seem a lot more straightforward than going down on pussy.

Chris was up next. His heart was still pounding from the idea of sucking girlcock, he almost forgot that he was about to get a blowjob himself. As he closed his eyes and braced himself he realized that it wasn't going to take much for him to come. He had never been so hard in his life before. He preemptively started trying to put his mind elsewhere to calm himself down. Anywhere but here at this party, where he was surrounded by the six beautiful girlcock goddesses. He imagined stepping into an ice cold shower, but the image quickly devolved into a steamy hot shower with Gina, so he instead tried to think about his Sociology paper due the next week.

He was startled by the touch of two soft warm hands grabbing his waste and gently pulling his briefs down. He sensed someone's head right between his thighs and heard a breathy inhale before feeling the warm and wet sensation of lips enveloping his cock.

He knew almost instantly that whoever was between his legs was better and sucking dick than any of the girls he had ever hooked up with. She took him slowly into her mouth, her tongue tracing soft zigzags against the underneath of his shaft as she went. Once he was all the way in she paused before quickly pulling back out and starting again. By the third pass Chris noticed his moaning, but he couldn't have held it in if he tried. He wanted it to last forever, but after two more bobs of her head he couldn't distract himself any longer he pictured Gina between his legs, stroking her girlcock as she pleasured him.

"Stop, or I'm gonna—" He had to physically pull himself back, because whoever was going down on him seemed eager to taste his seed.

"Almost had our first winner of the night did we?" Amber chuckled. "So, who was it Chris?"

As he surveyed the group, each of the girls stared back at him with sexy smiles, but he had no idea whose mouth had just raptured him.

He finally rested to his left. "Gina?" His guess was more wishful thinking than based on anything concrete.

Everyone laughed.

"Ok, then who?"

Jackie proudly raised her hand.

"Two in a row?" Chris was incredulous, but he privately reveled at the thought of her having tasted both him and Gina back to back.

"Who was better?" Tyler asked the question jovially.

Jackie blushed. "Well, if I must say, as much as I love Gina's cock and pussy, I think I still do prefer men. It's something about the smell I think." She turned to Gina. "Sorry babe, no offense."

She smiled back. "None taken at all. He's got a great cock."

Hearing her compliment his dick made Chris blush. Soon all eyes were falling on him and he realized that his incorrect guess meant he'd be losing his shirt. As he pulled it over his head, Lexi whistled at him and he blushed again.

Kira was next. When the rest of them huddled to pick her partner the eyes fell on Chris.

"What do you think, you want to try?" They spoke in hushed voices.

Chris squirmed. He was definitely curious, but he had envisioned his first cock being Gina's.

"C'mon, I promise you'll love it, and besides, Kira's got the cutest little cock of anyone here. It'll be easy." Gina took his hand and looked him in the eye as she spoke reassuringly.

He melted at her touch. He was willing to do anything for her. "Ok, I'll do it." He said, mustering up as much courage as he could in a whisper.

As he knelt down between Kira's legs he saw that her erection was tucked under the waistband of her panties and the tip poked ever so slightly out the top. Underneath her balls her panties were soaked through where he judged her cunt must be. He still didn't quite understand the anatomy, but it didn't matter to him. Everything about these women was sexy and it didn't occur to him for a second that what he was about to do was anything out of the ordinary. It was no different than going down on a girl, something he had done dozens of times on almost as many women. Nothing different at all, except for the fact that he had never been more aroused at the thought of it.

He started by giving her a light kiss through her panties on the middle of her shaft. He then pulled her underwear down and examined her cock in its full beauty. They were right, it was cute and it wasn't big at all. Chris guessed maybe four or four and a half inches long. He opened wide and lowered his head over it, taking it into his mouth. He was surprised at first at how much bigger it felt in his mouth than it had looked. He struggled to open his mouth wide enough so that his teeth wouldn't scrape against it.

Once it was in his mouth he started bobbing his head up and down and soon got into a groove. He was surprised at how easy it was once he got used to it. He figured out that if he curled his lips over his teeth they wouldn't scrape on her cock. But most of all he was falling in love with the taste and scent of her. It was an ethereal essence that he found difficult to describe other than to say it evoked pure femininity almost like a pheromone.

He realized he had been neglecting his hands so he reached up and with one he wanted to stroke her cock while he sucked her, but soon found that she was too small for both his hand and his mouth, so he reached up further and found her tit. His left hand first cupped her balls before curiously reaching behind and discovering her warm cunt. She was so wet that his fingers slid inside with zero effort. She shivered as he entered her and let out a long sigh as he entered her.

He synced up the motion of his head with the motion of his fingers and started increasing the pace. He found himself loving it and even thinking that he was pretty good at it. Her hands had wrapped behind his head and were passively guiding him with each stroke. He was in the zone. Focused one-hundred percent on his job and hadn't even considered how long he had been at it until he heard her voice.

"I'm getting close. I'm gonna come if you don't stop." She moaned the words.

He had never intended on taking it this far, but hearing those words flipped something on inside him. He went into overdrive, pushing his body to the limit, going even faster than he thought possible. He was dying to know what it would feel like when she came, what it would taste like; every part of him wanted her to come inside his mouth.

Her hips were grinding around now on his left hand fingers which were furiously fucking her. To hear and feel her body making these sensations and to know that he was responsible was the hottest thing he had ever experienced. He wanted so badly to touch himself, but both his hands were occupied.

His prayers were answered when he felt someone else's hand glide against his thigh and rest on his cock. Her touch was gentle and reserved, she just rubbed him through the outside of his briefs while he continued about his business. Such a touch was relatively chaste, but it felt incredible and if it were any more intense he would be worried about coming too soon.

He felt the hands on the back of his head become more assertive, pulling him all the way forward so that her cock was all the way in. She held him there for half a second before he felt the telltale shudder in her body followed by the warm release of her cum into his mouth.

For the split second before it happened he wondered if he was making a mistake. Was he really sucking this girl's cock? Did he really love it? Did he really want her to come in his mouth?

Before he had time to truly grapple with these questions she came. The warm salty and sweet tang of her seed spilled into the back of his throat. He was hit first with the smell which he found surprisingly sexy. It was somehow different than his own, almost as if it had a kind of floral essence to it. The volume of it was surprising too, each spurt filled the back of his mouth and he barely had enough time to swallow it and prepare for the next. By the third or fourth burst he had gotten used to it and eagerly awaited the next, but Kira's orgasm was beginning to die down. When she finally cooed and pulled herself out of his mouth he was left with disappointment, before turning his attention to the hand that was now reaching in underneath his briefs.

Kira stood up and pulled her panties over her wet cock. She ruffled Chris' hair, "that was fucking great. You're a natural." She then wandered off towards the kitchen.

Chris turned to see Gina knelt beside him, smiling and gently stroking his cock. She didn't say anything but he could tell from her eyes that she was proud of him. He wanted to keep looking into her beautiful blue eyes but something caught his attention behind her.

At some point during the blowjob the game devolved for everyone. Chris couldn't say for sure how long he spent going down on Kira, but it was enough time for the other girls to strip down, and from what he saw they all had hard feminine cocks of their own. Anna was bent over the side of the couch and Amber was behind her thrusting happily into her. Chris couldn't see her dick through the sofa, but he saw her arm furiously stroking something big between her legs. Lexi was climbing onto the couch and guiding her cock into Anna's mouth, stifling her crescendoing moans.