Truth or Dare

Story Info
Ex-lovers play a cross-country game of truth or dare!
3.7k words
4.48
11.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He typed in a short text and sent it winging across the country.

She answered back in just a few minutes - "let's see, u want a truth, huh? ok, how old were u when u lost ur virginity?"

He texted back, and her answer was immediate. " 23??? wtf dude, ur shittin me? u'll have to tell me why u waited. how did i not know that?? jeez!" A few seconds later his phone buzzed again - "and BTW, I'll take a dare this time. ;) "

His quick text back - "k. i'll have to think of something for u later. gotta get back 2 work. bye for now!" His mind whirled -- she hadn't asked for a dare before, and he wasn't prepared.

Erik and Elle had been friends for years, and had been fuck-buddies for a short while. That had been a lifetime ago. They'd both since moved away from their hometown, gotten married, and gotten on with life. Over the years, they'd exchanged Christmas cards, texted or called now and then, and were perfectly happy. Still were. A holiday reminiscence, though, had sparked a conversation about the naughty fun they used to have.

"Do you do crazy stuff with Jen like you used to do with me?" she'd asked, out of the blue.

Erik had laughed and said of course they did, but Elle wanted to know more.

"Tell me!!!" she'd laughed. "What's the naughtiest thing you've done recently?"

"No!!" he chuckled back. "It's none of your business!"

"Oh come on, Mr. Stick in the Mud, tell me something juicy. I dare ya!"

"Oh, you dare me, do you? What are we now, kids playing Truth or Dare??"

And just like that, two weeks ago, it had begun.

It was all innocent, in a way. I mean, they weren't sexting or sending nude selfies back and forth. Still, it wasn't exactly the kind of innocent you'd want your spouse to find out about...

For the rest of his shift, Erik thought about what he might dare Elle to do. She had given him the only dare so far in the game, and it had embarrassed him terribly. She'd dared him to go into a sex shop and ask a complete stranger which dildo she would like best. As proof, he had to take a picture or video. Luckily, he'd found someone with a good sense of humor, and when he told her it was for a dare she'd gone along with it and had fun with the whole thing. He'd felt guilty, though, because he'd found himself getting turned on. He knew Jen would be upset, and he knew how many ways the whole thing could have gone wrong.

Now that it was his turn, he wasn't sure whether to try and scale things back before they got out of hand completely, or go for the gold before the whole game came to an end. Decisions, decisions...

Early the next morning, Elle's phone pinged. She glanced at the message preview - "here's ur dare" - decided she'd check the message once Sonny, her husband, had gone to work. When she read the message, she was glad she'd waited.

"here's ur dare -- u kno that picture window facing the sidewalk? I dare u to pull up a chair, put both feet up on the windowsill, and masturbate for five full minutes. no stopping even if someone goes by. and I want video proof. ready, go! Lol"

Elle's heart pounded in her chest. She quickly texted back "no way!!! u crazy?"

"yep. now don't be chickenshit. u have to take the dare -- i took urs!"

"c'mon please? think of sumthing else."

Erik was excited because he knew he'd come up with something good. He was also pretty sure Elle would be turned on by the risk and the exhibitionism, unless she had changed a LOT in the last couple of years. She just needed a nudge...

"how about if I promise to take a dare next turn?"

"Erik, i feel funny about it. The video, i mean"

Ah, so that was the hangup. She didn't want to send him a nude video. Understandable. They were trying to be a little bit good, after all.

"just put the phone behind u so I can see the window and your back. u don't have to show anything"

"k. we'll see. i still think ur crazy!!"

"k Elle. i look forward to your vid. ;) bye for now!"

Erik smiled at her response - "maybe. *maybe* u'll get a vid. now shut up and go to work!"

He knew, then, she'd do it.

When his phone pinged during lunch break, Erik was surprised to see it was from Elle. He hadn't expected her to send anything until tomorrow, maybe tonight at the earliest. A wave of disappointment flowed through him, thinking she had decided not to take the dare after all.

His heart started to jackhammer, then, when he saw the text was nothing but a link to a cloud site. Hot damn, Elle had come through!

He decided to finish his lunch break in his car, despite the cool weather.

The video was amazing. More than he had hoped for. As he'd suggested, Elle propped her phone behind the chair for the video, but it was clear that she was completely naked. He hadn't really specified that, but he'd pictured her wearing something like a skirt or even a bikini. But no. The video began with her feet propped on the low sill, bare legs spread wide. Though he couldn't actually see, Erik could tell from the motion of her arm the she was making little circles around her clit, and she sometimes reached up with her other hand to play with her tits and tease her nipples.

Fuck!! This was hotter than he'd hoped, made all the more exciting by what he could see and what he couldn't see.

A number of cars went by on the street in front of her, their drivers oblivious to the vision that waited, if only they would look over. Elle began to squirm in the chair now, rubbing faster. At one point a pedestrian walked by, not fifteen feet away. Erik could see Elle stop squirming and cover her breasts instinctively with her forearm, but he noticed that, like a good girl, she kept rubbing her clit. The guy glanced over, and Erik swore he saw him pause, but then the man walked on.

Goddamn. Erik was totally and completely turned on, now. His cock was so hard it ached, and he was unconsciously rubbing it through his slacks. Oh man...

In the video, Elle continued touching herself, and soon found her rhythm again. Erik could hear her breath getting deeper and faster, and her squirming became more intense. Quite a few cars and at least one more walker passed by before she finally arched her back, tossing her full mane of hair and moaning with abandon, and he knew she was cumming hard. He flashed back, remembering her delicious wet pussy and the heady smell of her sex...

The video faded to black, and Erik was left breathing heavily, cock hard and pulse pounding. He was glad he was alone in his car.

Lunch was long over and he had to get back inside, but he needed to send a quick text first.

"dayum, Elle, that was fuckin HOT!!!!"

"why thank you sir. glad you approve."

"approve??? i'm fucking stunned and amazed. that was awesome!"

"shut up!! i'm blushing, lol. but thanks. and now for *ur* dare..."

Erik went back to work, but kept checking his phone. It had sounded as though Elle would send the dare right away, but she kept him in suspense.

When she finally texted, it wasn't exactly what he expected. The message simply read "call me about ur dare. Too hard to explain in txt"

On his next break, Erik called her.

When she picked up, he said "Good God, girl, you nearly killed me with that!! I had no idea it would be so intense! I didn't expect you to show so much."

" Yeah well, I didn't want to disappoint."

" You didn't, believe me. Oh my goodness, that was hot. I can't wait to, uhh, be alone to relieve some of the pent up tension!" He laughed and continued, "I should never have watched that at work. So, what about my dare requires a phone call, Elle?"

"Well," she said, "I need to coordinate the timing, I guess."

"What do you mean?"

"I need to know when you would have a block of time alone. No Mrs. around the house."

Erik had an excited smile in his voice when he answered, "That's easy. I'm off every Tuesday, and she works. But why does the timing matter? What are you cooking up?"

Elle laughed and said, "Erik, you had me masturbate practically in public! I think turnabout is fair play..."

"Won't work at my house," he interrupted. "The house isn't visible from the street."

"You haven't even heard the dare yet, silly!" she chided.

"Oh! Okay. Well, what is it then? I figured you wanted me to jerk off in some risky way..."

"I do. You're going to masturbate for an audience."

"Whoa, wait a minute? You're kidding, right? I mean, there was only a slim chance of anyone seeing you! I don't think I can jerk off in front of some stranger! What if they call the police??"

"I'm not going to have you jerk off for a stranger. You're going to masturbate for me. Live, on a video call."

Erik was momentarily stunned. He hadn't imagined things going in this direction. Well, he had imagined it, in truth, but he didn't think they would do anything like this. It was just a fantasy.

"I don't know, Elle," he demurred, "I thought we had kind of, I don't know, a silent agreement or something, about not having cybersex..."

"It's a little late for that, don't you think? I'm pretty sure you watched me masturbate!"

"Well, yeah, but that wasn't live! It was just a video. And I could barely see anything!"

Elle laughed. "Oh yeah? Do you think your wife would be hunky-dory with it, just because it was videoed instead of live? Be real, Erik."

"Yeah. Yeah, I know. I know." He took a deep breath. "Okay. I accept your dare, on one condition. No actual cybersex, please? You just get to watch, but it would feel tooo, I don't know, just too much like cheating if we interacted."

Elle chuckled at him yet again. It was amazing how easily Erik could fool himself. It was one of the things she found both endearing and infuriating about him, and she found a perverse thrill in bursting his bubble of illusion.

"Okay Erik, you have a deal. But it IS cheating, you know! Fairly benign, yes, and you know you're safe with me, but it's a kind of cheating, so don't try to fool yourself. Besides that, you like it. Don't deny it!"

He felt a cold thrill run through him, because, as always, he knew she was right. It was one of the things that both endeared and infuriated him about her -- she could always see through the bullshit he told himself. She never held it against him, though.

"Okay, I won't deny it," he signed, resigned and excited.

"Good. Okay, so video call at 10:00 my time, which should be 1:00 your time, right?"

"Yeah, okay," Erik answered, and the excitement in his voice reflected the quiver in his stomach.

"Oh, and Erik?"

""Yeah?"

"Save up a nice big load for me, one like you used to feed me after a long week of work, and a night of dancing and teasing. K?"

Erik was so distracted when he returned from his break that he made three errors on people's accounts.

In the days leading up to his "show," Erik's wife Jenny noticed he was a bit tense, a bit distant. She worried over him a little, and asked him what was bothering him. When he couldn't really say, she comforted him and drew him in the best way she knew how -- she cooked for him, and fucked him silly at every opportunity. For his part, Erik did his best not to picture Elle while he was with Jenny.

Finally, it was Tuesday. Showtime!

Erik set up his laptop on the ottoman, where the camera would capture him as he sat in the couch. Stomach in knots, he placed the video call to Elle.

"Hey stranger!" she greeted him. "I haven't heard from you for days. I thought maybe you were gonna chicken out."

"Yeah, well, I still may," he answered, laughing a little despite his discomfort. "I still feel funny about this. I... I might be too nervous to get it up..."

"Awww, Erik. It's me. Elle. One of your oldest friends. You don't need to be nervous."

"Yeah, well, I'm still nervous!"

"It'll be fine, Erik. Why don't you just get started, and see how it goes."

Erik unzipped his shorts and eased his cock out. He felt his face flush with heat, looking at the unforgiving eye of the camera in his laptop.

"Mmmm, yummy!" whispered Elle, just loud enough for him to hear.

Erik didn't say anything; he tugged and stroked at his cock, but to his utter embarrassment, he couldn't coax his semi-flaccid penis to more than half mast.

He laughed self-consciously and said, "I'm sorry, Elle. I, uh, I guess I'm more uptight than I thought."

"It's alright, sweetie. You're just getting started. Stop worrying! It's just me. Just you and me..."

"Yeah," he said. "I will. I mean, I took the dare, right??"

Elle purred seductively, "I could help, you know, but I made a little promise to myself. I swore I wasn't going to take off my clothes or touch myself during this. Are you gonna make me break my vow so soon??" As she talked, she stood up and ran her hands up the sides of her body and then cupped her breasts. She was wearing a dress, he realized, sexy yet understated and professional, like she might wear to work at her office. "I mean, I will if I have to, but..."

"Oh my god, Elle! No, no... you don't need to do that. God!"

Just the thought of her unbuttoning the row of gold buttons that ran from neckline to hem excited him. He found his cock growing in his hand at last.

"Ohhhh, good," she teased. " 'cause you know how I'd hate to do that." She gave her tits one last squeeze, passed her open palms over her hard nipples, and sat back down.

Erik watched her as she watched him, and his shaft swelled to it's full length at last. He had a way of stroking it, where he'd grip the shaft really tight near the base, and stroke down the length of it, squeezing and milking as he went. It made the head swell and darken with each stroke, and Elle let out a little moan of approval.

"Mmmmm, that's the cock I remember," she said in a low, throaty voice. "Why don't you take off the rest of your clothes, and show me that body I remember, too." She touched her breast again, unconsciously rubbing her hand over the round swell before letting her arm drop back into her lap.

Erik stood and dropped his shorts to the floor, and then stripped off his tee shirt. His erect rod bounced at attention as he moved.

He laughed, a little embarrassed again, and said "It feels weird, me being naked while you're wearing that dress."

"Mmmmm, you're being bad, trying to talk me out of my dress, here at work. Not fair, after I already completed your dare without complaining. "

"No, I'm not trying... Wait!" Erik blurted. "You're at work??"

"Where else, silly? It's 10:00AM on a weekday." She walked over and lifted the phone from it's holder on the desk, and gave him a whirling 360* shot of her office. One entire wall was lightly frosted glass, and in that brief moment Erik could see other people in the lobby outside, milling about their own business.

"God, you're crazy, Elle! Can't they see through that glass??"

"Not unless they really try, and not unless I'm standing close to it. Exciting though, isn't it?"

"You're crazy," he repeated, but he knew that already. He sat back down, remembering some of their fun from the past. There had been hiking trails, and dark alleys, doorways off of dimly lit streets, and once, up against a pickup truck in a parking lot.

His breathing was beginning to change, to deepen and become ragged, interjected with loud sighs.

"Mmmmm, beautiful," Elle moaned. Erik realized his eyes had been shut, and he opened them to find her on the screen with her buttons undone to her navel. She was braless, and she had one hand inside the dress, teasing her nipple.

"Elle..." Erik began, but he didn't continue. His mind was foggy.

"Rub your nipples for me, Erik. I remember how sensitive they are. I almost felt I could make you cum just by sucking and licking them..."

"Oh god..." Erik gasped. "Ohhhh..."

"Don't cum yet, big boy," Elle teased. "I want to enjoy the show a while longer."

Just then Erik heard a rap on her office door. Elle sat up straight, and mouthed for him to wait right there. She'd be back.

It was the change of pace he needed to keep from orgasming before she wanted, but he was also excited to notice that she hadn't buttoned her dress when she went to the door. He slowly stroked as he listened to her conversing with someone at the office door. He couldn't hear the words, but he could hear Elle's warm alto voice countered by a deep baritone. Erik could only imagine what the guy might be thinking, if he noticed her dress undone.

Soon, she came back into view. "Just my boss," she said casually.

"Jeez, Elle!! Your dress!! Didn't he notice?? What if he fires you??"

"Oh, he noticed, all right. He could barely keep his eyes on my face. But he won't do anything. They're all terrified of sexual harassment claims. I could probably come in naked and no one would have the balls to confront me."

"God, Elle!" Erik laughed, remembering how much fun she could be. "You're a piece of work!"

"And so are you, my friend. Now, spread your legs and get back to business."

He did as she asked, and soon he was trembling on the brink.

"Mmmmm, I love that beautiful cock. I remember kneeling between your legs a thousand times, I think. I remember you used to let me fuck your ass with a dildo while I sucked you, if I wanted... Remember that, Erik?"

"Ohh, fuck yes, I remember it." He opened his eyes again, and saw her face close to the screen. She had a rapt look, a Mona Lisa smile on her lips and fire in her eyes.

"I remember the dildo sometimes made you start oozing cum way before you ejaculated. Sooo much cum. I was always amazed you had any left, but then you would shoot this huuuge load. Mmmmmm."

"Elle, are you..." his ragged breath made his words burst out in short gasps, "... are you... touching yourself... right now???"

"Sshhhhhh," she moaned, "just cum for me. Like the old days. Cum for me, baby..."

And he did. Two white hot bursts up to his chest, and then a dwindling fountain of spurts coating his belly, accompanied by a roaring moan deep from his chest.

When he opened his eyes again, Elle's beautiful face was right there, a close-up on the computer screen. She was breathing hard, and licked her lips.

"Erik," she gasped, "I want you to do something..."

He just looked puzzled, still dazed from the orgasm.

"I... want..." she panted, "you to... eat the cum for me... I can't, but..."

"Elle, no! I..."

"Please!" she begged. "Scoop it into your mouth for me. Imagine..." her voice trembled now, "imagine you're feeding me. Imagine you're..." Here, she closed her eyes for a long rapturous moment, and he thought she would say no more, but she continued, "imagine you're eating my pussy after filling me up... please!" Her eyes opened again, pleading.

Erik reluctantly scooped great dollops of the thick white cum onto his fingers and looked at her face on the screen. She was obviously close to cumming herself.

"Do it," she gasped. "For me. Show me..."

He screwed up his courage and slid his fingers into his mouth. He sucked the sticky goo from his fingers with eyes closed, and when he looked again Elle's face was contorted in orgasm. She let out a moan that was closer to a whimper, and then collapse back into her chair. Erik was amazed to see the dress was completely unbuttoned, a pool of loose fabric hanging from her arms.

They each took a moment to collect themselves. Erik slipped his shorts back on and zipped them, and he saw Elle buttoning the long line of gold buttons with trembling fingers. Then they sat and faced one another again.

Neither could think of anything to say for a while. Finally Elle said, "Damn, I guess you stepped up!" and laughed shakily.

"Yeah, and I guess you failed miserably at keeping your vow," he teased.

"Yeah," she nodded. "Boy, did I! I thought being here at work would help me keep from misbehaving, but damn. It just made it hotter!"

"Fuckin A!!"

They both laughed again, and made some small talk.

12