Truth or Dare

Story Info
Julie uses a game to start a threesome with Alice and Dan.
6.5k words
4.72
45.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear to Julie that nothing would happen unless she got involved. The party wound down a while ago, and everyone had gone home except Alice's friend Dan. There was chemistry between him and the two roommates, but he seemed reluctant to act on it. Julie could tell that Alice fancied him, but was hesitating because she could also sense a spark between him and Julie. Alice sometimes suffered from limited imagination, Julie thought, as she grabbed three beers from the fridge.

In the living room, Alice was on the couch, telling a story while gesticulating wildly with a now-empty bottle. Dan reclined in the loveseat across from her, laughing and holding a beer he'd already peeled the label from. Julie handed them each a fresh drink and sat down next to Alice.

"Let's play truth or dare," she suggested casually when Alice finished talking.

Alice shot her a look that said, "I see what you're doing," but didn't object.

Dan leaned forward. "I'm game. Alice, you start."

"Um, okay," Alice smiled. "Dan, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Who's your celebrity crush?"

"Scarlett Johansson."

Julie rolled her eyes. "Boooooring."

"Hey, I like her!" Dan protested.

"Everyone *likes* her," Julie retorted. "She wears a leather catsuit in comic book movies. Try harder."

"Fine," Dan laughed. "Julie, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who's *your* celebrity crush?"

"Jason Momoa," she purred. "Especially back when he had dreads. But I wouldn't kick Rihanna out of my bed," she trailed off. "...Okay, Dan, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Ever fooled around in public?" Julie leaned forward, arching her eyebrows at him.

"Um," he hesitated, taking a sip of his beer. "I got a BJ in a movie theater once." He turned to Alice. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth, please."

"Have you ever gone commando in public?"

"Sometimes in the summer," Alice said with a smile. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you..." she hesitated, trying to match the spirit of his question, "ever gone streaking?"

"In high school, my shorts fell off at the pool, and the girl I had a crush on saw me, does that count?"

Alice laughed. "I'll allow it."

Dan turned back to Julie and asked, "truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What age did you lose your virginity?"

"Sixteen, to a guy on the soccer team. Really nice legs, but surprisingly little stamina." Alice laughed, and Julie asked her, "truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What kind of panties are you wearing?"

Alice shot a nervous glance in Dan's direction, but answered the question. "A black mesh thong."

"Nice, date night underwear!" Julie laughed, giving Dan a thumbs-up as Alice blushed.

"Fine, I see how it is," Alice said with bravado. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth, babe."

"Describe your bra to Dan."

"Gladly!" Julie winked at Dan while cupping her breasts. "It's my favorite, blue satin with lace at the top of the cups. Super cute." He nodded approvingly, raised his beer to her, and they both took a drink. Julie looked back at Alice. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Why don't you tell Dan," she said with a knowing grin, "what you wear to sleep?"

"Um," Alice stammered, "just some shorts and a tank top."

"That's a lie," Julie snorted. "You sleep nak--ow!" She rubbed her arm where Alice had elbowed her. "Dan, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"What do you sleep in?"

"Just boxers," Dan said, clearly still savoring the thought of Alice sleeping naked. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Julie grinned, knowing what was coming.

"What do *you* sleep in?"

"Alice's bed, if I'm drunk," She paused for a moment to savor the surprise on his face. Alice hid her face in her hands and groaned. Ignoring this, Julie leaned conspiratorially towards Dan. "Truth or dare?"

"Uh, truth," he answered, still trying to decide if she was joking.

"Does that excite you?"

"I mean... yeah," he nodded. "Yeah, it does. Alice, truth or dare?"

"Truth," she answered reluctantly.

"Does she really get in your bed?"

Alice let out a long sigh and sat up straighter, as if resolving not to feel embarrassed. "Yes. Now and then. Usually, she just wants to make out a bit, and sometimes..." She looked at Julie, smiling despite herself. "I don't mind."

Dan looked like he wanted to ask a million follow-up questions, but instead, he nodded thoughtfully and took a sip of his beer. "Well, alright."

"Truth or dare?" Alice asked him.

"Truth."

"Have you ever made out with a roommate?"

"No, I've only had male roommates. When they're drunk, they're more likely to pass out playing Madden in the living room than climb into my bed." Dan turned his attention back to Julie. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," she grinned, starting to really enjoy herself.

"Drunk roommate make-out sessions aside, have you ever hooked up with a woman?"

"Don't threaten me with a good time!" They all laughed. "More girls than guys, to be honest." She waited for Dan to take an awkwardly long sip of his beer and asked, "truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Drunk roommate make-out sessions aside," she echoed his question back to him, "have you ever hooked up with a man?"

"Nah, not my thing."

"Too bad, guys making out gets Alice hot," she replied, ducking a pillow Alice threw at her.

"Alice, truth or dare?" Dan asked, picking up the pillow and handing it back to her.

"Thank you, and truth." She smirked at Julie, who stuck her tongue out at her.

"It sounds like Julie's bisexual," he started, getting a big thumbs up from Julie. "What about you?"

"I mean, who isn't at least a bit bi?" Alice shrugged and took a big drink. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Dan answered.

"What's your manscaping situation?"

Dan raised an eyebrow as Alice tried to play it cool. "Short and tidy. Truth or dare?"

"Truth, please."

"What's your ladyscaping situation?"

"I just trim. Hair's there for a reason, and I can't be bothered to shave all the time." Sensing Julie's eagerness, she turned and with exaggerated formality said, "Julie, would you like a truth or a dare?"

"Truth!"

"I already know the answer, but I don't want you to feel left out of the grooming discussion. Would you like to share with the class?"

"You know I take it all off, babe!" Julie blurted. "I keep offering to refer you to my waxer!" Turning to Dan, she explained, "she's this great old Hungarian lady, fantastic technique. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you prefer smooth as silk," she said, gesturing toward her lap, "or classic 70s bush?"

"I do not have a 70s bush!" Alice protested, swatting Julie's hand away.

Dan looked nervous and held up both hands as if to ward off the choice. "You know, regardless of the landscaping, I'm just happy to get a tour of the garden. Julie, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you like to masturbate?"

"Alright, Dan!" Julie laughed, "now you're getting into the spirit of the game! Yeah, I go through my share of batteries. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Dan grinned.

"How often do you rub one out?"

"Daily, before I go to sleep. Alice, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"When did you last get off?"

Alice took a slow sip of her beer, hesitating before answering. "In the shower this morning. Julie, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Julie beamed. She felt this was going extremely well.

"What do you think about when you masturbate?"

"Two guys at once!" She answered with no hesitation, and Alice nearly choked. Dan looked impressed. "Sometimes it's dudes I saw at the gym. Sometimes it's old crushes. But they always make me a Julie sandwich." She waggled her eyebrows at Dan as he and Alice both laughed. "Alice, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Have you ever thought of Dan while masturbating?"

Alice blushed and avoided looking at Dan. "Um, on second thought, can I have a dare?"

"Fine, then. Take off your bra."

Alice set down her beer, deftly unhooked her bra, and slipped it out her sleeve. She handed it to Julie, who nodded approvingly at the black mesh fabric and threw it to Dan. He jokingly held it up to his chest like he was trying it on.

Alice giggled and asked, "Dan, truth or dare?" She made no effort to cover her nipples pushing through the thin fabric of her shirt.

"Truth," Dan answered, draping her bra over the back of the loveseat and doing his best not to stare.

"Have *you* ever thought about *me* while masturbating?"

Dan grinned, and let the question hang in the air before simply replying: "Dare."

"Take off your shirt."

He did, leaving Julie nodding approvingly at his rather nice chest. She was starting to get what Alice saw in this guy. Meeting her gaze, he asked, "truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever had a threesome?"

"Once." Julie glanced meaningfully towards Alice in a way that Dan couldn't miss. "Not with two guys yet, but I'm working on it. Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"What about you? Ever had a threesome?"

"It's... on my list."

Julie winked at Alice, who took a sip of beer and pretended not to notice.

"Alice," Dan asked, "truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What's your favorite position?"

"I like to be on top," she replied confidently. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Are you one of those guys who won't go down on a woman?"

"No, I've been told I'm quite good at it." Alice tried to hide her smile as Dan turned to Julie. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Are you a screamer?"

"Uh, yeah," Julie grinned. "I've been known to get a bit vocal."

"That's an understatement," Alice laughed. "I can clearly hear her through the wall whenever she brings someone home."

Julie turned to Alice. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you ever touch yourself when you hear me getting fucked?"

"Sometimes..." Alice blushed a deep red. "Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Does it turn you on to know that I listen to you getting fucked?"

Julie smiled and took a drink, but did not answer.

"Fine, then, a dare for you. Take off your top."

Dan watched eagerly as Julie peeled her top off, exposing her favorite bra. She winked at him. "Truth or dare, Dan."

"Truth."

"Are you circumcised?" She didn't actually care, but the exchange with Alice had flustered her more than she cared to admit, and shifting the attention back to Dan seemed easier.

"Yeah, I am. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Did you and Alice really have a threesome?"

"Yeah." Julie grinned at Alice, who grinned back. "And it was fucking hot." She waited a long moment before saying, "Alice, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Were you thinking about giving Dan head in the shower this morning?"

Alice blushed furiously and nearly choked on her beer. "Dare!"

"Fine, take off your pants."

Alice stood up, unzipped her jeans, and shimmied them down her hips before kicking them off. A neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair was visible through the black mesh of her thong. Dan tried not to gawk as Alice asked him, "truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Did you stick around after the party hoping to get lucky?"

He gave a sheepish grin. "Dare."

"Okay, now take off *your* pants."

He let his jeans drop to the floor and sat back down, kicking them aside and trying to look casual while wearing only boxers. "Alice, truth or dare?"

"Truth?"

"Were you hoping I'd stick around to get lucky?"

Alice grinned, took a big drink, and said "Dare."

"Show me your tits."

Alice slowly lifted the hem of her shirt. Dan and Julie both stared. Alice had great breasts and knew it. After a few seconds, she covered up again, grinning and turning to Julie. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Did you start this game so you could have another threesome with me?"

Julie took a long sip of beer and held her gaze for what felt like a very long time. "Dare."

"Take off your skirt."

She stood up, unzipped, and let the skirt slip down to the floor before kicking it out of the way. The blue cotton didn't quite match her bra, but Dan's hungry stare made it clear he didn't care. She caught his eyes and asked, "truth or dare?"

"...Dare?"

"Go kiss Alice." As he stood up, she clarified: "A *real* kiss, not a peck on the cheek!"

He sauntered closer and bent down to give Alice a slow, gentle kiss. His hands cupped her face, and she leaned into him. Even so, the kiss seemed to end just a bit too quickly, as if he was afraid of overstaying his welcome.

He returned to the loveseat before asking Julie, "truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"I'd also like to know if you started this game so you could have another threesome with Alice."

Julie looked away and made a point of finishing her beer before answering. "You know, I think we're done with truths for now. Let's just play dares."

"Fine," Dan grinned, "now *you* give Alice a *real* kiss."

Julie turned to Alice, who was smiling in anticipation. She climbed into Alice's lap and kissed her deeply. Her fingers traced up Alice's neck and into her hair. Their lips parted, and their tongues danced together. Alice whimpered and arched her back as Julie's hands strayed lower, over Alice's breasts, feeling her nipples stiffen under her palms. When she finally pulled away, Alice's cheeks were flushed.

Julie gave her a minute before saying, "Alice, let Dan take off your shirt."

Alice bit her lip, then smiled and nodded at Dan. He dropped to his knees in front of her, and she lifted her arms as he pulled her shirt up. As he did, he made a point to slowly slide his hands over her breasts, teasing her nipples. It seemed to take a very long time. Eventually, Dan sat back down, laying Alice's shirt next to her bra on the back of the loveseat.

"Okay," Alice murmured as she crossed her legs. Her nipples had contracted into hard buds. "Alright." She let out a breath and took a long sip of her beer. After a moment, she turned to Julie and said, "Let Dan take off your bra."

Grinning, Julie sat forward as Dan got to his knees in front of her. As he reached behind her, she leaned into him, brushing her lips against his stubble. He slowly unhooked the clasp and ran his fingers up and down her spine, making her shiver. She buried her face in the warmth of his neck as he slipped the straps from her shoulders. Finally, she leaned back, allowing him to pull her bra away from her chest. He stared hungrily at her dark nipples before returning to the loveseat, laying her bra next to Alice's.

"Alice?" Julie purred, "go suck on Dan's--" She paused, letting Dan's anticipation build. "--fingers."

Alice grinned and dropped to her knees in front of Dan. She lifted his hand to her lips. He watched, spellbound, as she began to kiss and lick his first two fingers. When she finally took them into her mouth, he inhaled sharply. Quickly, she began sucking with practiced ease. Julie felt a growing heat in her core as she watched Alice simulate a blowjob. When she finally moved back to the couch, Dan was clearly having difficulty slowing his breathing.

"Dan," Alice began, speaking softly.

"Yes?" He tried not to sound flustered.

"Wanna hand over that pillow?"

Surprised, he glanced down and seemed to realize for the first time that he was holding a pillow in his lap as if he was afraid it would fly away. Laughing, he relaxed his grip. "Oh, uh, sure, here you go." He gently tossed it to her and draped his arms across the back of the loveseat, a prominent erection tenting his boxers.

"You know," he said, turning to Julie. "We both kissed Alice. It seems only fair that you should kiss me now." As she got up to do so, Dan echoed her words: "But please, make sure this is a *real* kiss, not a peck on the cheek!"

As Julie approached Dan, she leaned over him, planting her hands on the back of the loveseat to either side of his head. She wasn't quite ready to climb into his lap, knowing that once she started grinding against him, it'd be hard to stop. Instead, she slowly and deliberately arched her back to drag her breasts down his face as she came in to kiss him.

Their lips parted immediately, and the steamy open-mouthed kiss that followed left her heart pounding. He kept his hands to himself, accepting what she offered but not pushing for more. She appreciated his restraint, but pulled his hand to her chest anyway. She shivered as he gently squeezed her nipple. With some reluctance, she broke away and returned to the couch.

"Alice?" She turned to her friend, who grinned excitedly. "Show Dan if you're wet."

Alice only briefly hesitated before reaching into her panties. Julie and Dan watched eagerly as her legs parted and her fingers moved below the mesh fabric. When she withdrew her hand, her index finger was glistening wet.

"Oh dear," she teased Dan, "there seems to be some cream on my finger. Would you mind licking it off?"

In a heartbeat, Dan was on his knees with her finger in his mouth. He looked as though he was savoring the most delicious flavor in the world. Alice giggled and squirmed until he released her finger with a wet pop and returned to his seat.

Dan turned his attention eagerly to Julie. "Show me if *you're* wet?"

Julie grinned and simply spread her legs wide to reveal the dark wet spot on her panties. Dan stared hungrily at this evidence of her arousal until she crossed her legs again and turned to Alice. "Can I have your panties, please?"

Alice stood up and shimmied them off, but instead of handing them to Julie, she walked over to Dan. He watched with a grin on his face as she pulled open his waistband and reached in to wrap her thong around his erection.

Releasing his waistband with a snap, she straightened up and turned away. Clearly savoring their attention on her naked body, she swayed her hips as she walked back to the couch. She looked at Julie and said teasingly, "Why don't you go get them?"

Julie laughed and went to stand over Dan. He watched with a big grin as she made a point of reaching into his boxers and rummaging around without looking. She played it up, as if unsure where to find Alice's underwear. In reality, she firmly gripped his cock, rubbing the damp fabric against his swollen head. Finally, she made a surprised face as she "found" them and pulled them out with a flourish like a magician.

They gave her a polite round of applause, and she gave an exaggerated curtsey. Instead of returning to the couch, she sat down on the loveseat next to Dan. She leaned against him, draping her arm over his shoulder and winking conspiratorially at him. Then she looked at Alice and said, "why don't you spread your legs and let Dan get a good look at you?"

Alice blushed, her cheeks matching the growing flush across her chest, but scooted lower on the couch and opened her thighs. Slowly, she reached down with two fingers and spread herself. At the sight of her pink inner lips, slick with her juices, Dan's hand unconsciously drifted to his erection. Julie leaned closer and whispered in his ear, "do you see how wet she is for you?" He nodded, unable to look away as Alice started to trace a finger in lazy circles around her clit.

Perhaps inspired by Julie whispering in his ear, Alice said, "why don't you climb in his lap and tell him about our last threesome?"

Eagerly, Julie moved to straddle him, with her hands on his shoulders. He gasped as she lowered herself against his erection. She rolled her hips, grinding her clit along his shaft. She could clearly feel the heat of his cock through the two thin layers of fabric that separated them. Finally, she leaned forward, pressing her chest against his, arms wrapped around his neck. His skin was hot, and she felt an answering heat inside her. She started whispering in his ear, knowing his eyes remained locked on Alice's pussy.

"So Alice was on her hands and knees, and the guy was behind her, fucking her." Julie felt his cock throb as she said that. "I was under her, with my head between her thighs. I had the best view of his cock thrusting in and out. She'd already made me cum from eating me out," (throb) "but now she was distracted by his cock. Fuck, it was hot. I started licking her." (throb) "Every time he pulled out, I would lick the length of his shaft." (throb) "When he pushed deeper, I would circle her clit." (throb) "It didn't take long before she came. She gushed around his cock, into my mouth."

12