Truth or Dare

Story Info
Things get out of control when friends play truth or dare...
4k words
4.4
59k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a continuation of my first story, BOURBON KISSES. I briefly explain the back story here so you don't necessarily need to read the first story, but you'll get a bigger picture of the characters and their relationships, and I would appreciate it if you did! Stay tuned for the third and final part of the series.*

"Cheers!" Chloe exclaimed, handing me my fourth margarita of the night then wiping her wet hands on the back of her tight black jeans.

"Cheers!" I took a gulp, then another huge gulp. My mind was racing as I thought about what had just happened. About what I had just done behind Chloe's back. With her boyfriend. We were so close to getting caught...

Ben sauntered into the kitchen acting as though we hadn't just had a hard, fast fuck upstairs while Chloe was out. Ben and Chloe lived together and had been dating for the last couple of years, but he and I had a past long before Chloe came along. We all worked together now, and they had started dating unbeknownst to me, because she was too afraid to tell me she was with someone I used to have sex with. Very. Hot. Sex. Many years ago.

The truth came out at a summer work party 6 months ago when she drunkenly confessed that it was Ben she was seeing, and not some guy she made up named Matt. She and I did not speak at all until very recently, when we finally cleared the air. Ben tried to explain to me on his own and we began sexting during this time, and now I sat in their kitchen having drinks and trying to act like Chloe's boyfriend didn't still make me absolutely soaked just by looking at me. That her boyfriend didn't just make me cum twice while she was out driving her father home from BINGO.

"Chlo, you're back!" Ben said over-enthusiastically, then casually nodded at me and walked over to the fridge to grab a beer. The bottle of bourbon we'd gotten into still sat open on the counter. Chloe was busy making a margarita for herself so I watched him as he grabbed the bottle, put the cap back on and slid it back into the liquor rack next to the fridge. He looked at me quickly, knowingly, as a sexy smile crept across his lips. I smiled back and felt flushed as I recalled knocking back shots with him just an hour ago before heading upstairs and giving in to our desires.

Chloe poured a slushy margarita out of the blender and into her glass, then walked over to Ben and wrapped her other arm around his side. She nuzzled her face into his shoulder.

"Mmm... you smell good, babe."

I choked and started coughing, thinking that he probably smelled like me.

"Kace, you okay?" Chloe laughed. Ben turned around with the beer he had retrieved from the fridge and nonchalantly walked away from Chloe and over to the kitchen island counter across from where I was sitting. He leaned over towards me and gave me a look as if to say I better get my shit together or she'd figure it out pretty fast.

"I'm good, swallowed down the wrong pipe", I joked. I glanced back at Ben and his deep brown eyes staring back at me had my panties even more moist than they already were. I could feel my pussy pulsing.

Chloe walked back up next to Ben, set her glass down, and clapped her hands excitedly.

"Oh my God! I have an idea! Let's play Truth or Dare!"

"What?" Ben asked disgustedly. "Come on, Chloe." He rolled his eyes and took a swig of his beer while Chloe playfully ran her hand through his thick, dark hair and gave his head a gentle shake.

"Yeah! Come on, it will be fun! Kace? Don't you think? We'll add in shots to make it more interesting. Truth, Dare or..."

"Bourbon," I cut her off. "Yeah, I like this idea." I adjusted my grey cashmere sweater, and only then realized that it was on backwards from getting dressed so quickly after fucking Ben before Chloe came in the door. Thankfully, you couldn't really tell either way.

"Yes! Truth, dare or bourbon!" Chloe ran over to the liquor rack and pulled out the bottle Ben had just put away. She grabbed three shot glasses in her other hand and set everything up on the counter in front of Ben and I.

I nervously ran my fingers through my tousled chestnut hair and looked at Ben. He didn't take his eyes off me while Chloe rambled on about something neither of us bothered to hear. I couldn't tell if he was pissed off that I had gone along with her idea, or secretly excited about it. His look was intense. It turned me on so fuckin' much. I was anxious about what bourbon would add to the game, as anytime Ben and I got into it, we ended up with our clothes on the floor and bodies intertwined. Obviously, that couldn't happen with Chloe present, but a combination of several drinks plus the adrenaline from a sneaky fuck session earlier had me feeling pretty risky.

"Alright!" Chloe whipped her blonde hair up into a messy bun and came over to the other side of the kitchen island, planting herself on the stool next to me. This was good a thing, as she wouldn't be able to see Ben and I casting looks at each other during the game. He continued to lean across from us, standing, and seemed content in doing so. I noticed that his blue checkered dress shirt was buttoned up with one button off, crooked. I laughed to myself.

"I'll go first," Ben said, suddenly seeming eager to participate. My heart started beating rapidly, not knowing what to expect. Not knowing if I was safer choosing truth or dare. Or bourbon. I was a bad liar. I didn't want to be dared to do something embarrassing or regrettable. I did not need another shot of bourbon, but it seemed the best bet.

"Chlo, truth or dare?" He started to get a shot glass ready, waiting for her to answer.

Phew. I was off the hook this time. Maybe this game would just be completely innocent fun. Maybe we'd confess to some silly skeletons in our closet from the past and do a bunch of shots. What's the worst that could happen?

Chloe sat up straight, excited, and pretended to think about it. She had massive tits that I could never help but look at it. They bounced around every time she moved, and she always wore very flattering and revealing tops to show them off. One could not help but look.

"Truth!"

Ben and I looked at each other, surprised that she hadn't chosen bourbon. Chloe really wanted to play this game.

Ben took another swig of his beer, looked at me, looked at Chloe, and thought for a moment.

"Have you ever done anything sexual with a woman?"

I quickly looked at Chloe, waiting for her to turn red. I was curious why he was asking her, because she had told me one drunken night last year that she had made out with her roommate in college, and that it even went a little further than that. You'd think she would have told Ben about that at some point.

She took a long gulp of her drink then fidgeted with her black bra strap for a second, before tucking it back under her low-cut sweater.

"Yes," she said quietly. Ben raised his eyebrows, not expecting that answer.

"Go on..." He urged. He gave me a quick glance then looked back at her.

"It was with Jill, sophomore year. It was just a really crazy, drunken night and... things happened..." she trailed off.

Now it was my turn to push her for more information. Secretly, I hoped it would cause a rift between her and Ben. I hoped he would be upset with her for not having told him before.

"Things like what, Chlo?" I teased. I could feel Ben's eyes on me, like daggers.

"We made out. Did some under-the-clothes touching, but nothing beyond that," she said all matter-of-fact. "Okay my turn! Kacey, truth or dare?!"

I wasn't sure what the safest answer was here. Chloe was never afraid to say what was on her mind and could literally ask me anything and not care how awkward it would make me feel. I didn't know what she would possibly dare me to do, maybe a lap around the house topless? As I took a second to ponder my options, I heard Ben lightly tapping his fingers against the bottle of Basil Hayden and took the hint.

"Bourbon," I said, secretly relieved.

"Oh, boooo!" Chloe shouted. "Easy way out. Okay new rule, you can only choose bourbon once. Like one free pass."

I watched Ben smile to himself while he filled a shot glass with bourbon and slid it over to me, spilling some along the way.

"Down the hatch!"

"Down the hatch," I repeated after him, tossing it back then wiping a trickle from my chin with the sleeve of my sweater. I looked up just in time to catch him wink at me. I quickly glanced at Chloe, who thankfully hadn't noticed because she was busy pulling a thread from her torn jeans.

I was suddenly feeling very warm and loose. As if I hadn't already had enough to drink, that shot made me feel much more relaxed.

"My turn!" I pushed the glass back across the counter. "Ben, truth or dare? Or bourbon?"

"Truth," he answered quickly.

"Oh my God," Chloe groaned. "This is boring."

"You don't even know what I'm going to ask!" I exclaimed.

"Ask me something crazy. Anything you want." Ben's seductive look was enough for me to feel hot between my thighs and want to drag his ass upstairs for another fuck right this second. I didn't know how I was going to get through this game without Chloe clueing in to what was going on. The more we drank, the more my inhibitions went out the window. I decided to just go for it.

"What would turn you on more? Kissing me, or me kissing Chloe?"

A stunned silence filled the room.

"I...uh..." Ben was at a loss for words. Chloe's hazel eyes were wide as she looked at me, at Ben, and back to me. She reached for the bottle of bourbon like she was anticipating she would be needing it.

"Ben?" She pushed him, making it clear there was only one right answer. She didn't scold me for the question, which was odd.

"Well, obviously I'd be turned on watching you kiss Chloe," he replied carefully, locking eyes with me.

"Well, good thing it's was just a truth and not a dare! Good answer!" Chloe chimed.

"Good thing it's my turn now," Ben quipped back.

Ben flicked a rolled-up gum wrapper at me.

"Truth or dare?"

I paused and thought carefully.

"Dare. If we're going to play a game, let's play a game." I stared him down confidently, unsure of what he was going to ask me to do, but ready to do anything.

Chloe hopped up to put some music on the laptop that was sitting open on the smaller kitchen table in the corner.

"I dare you to kiss me." Ben's stare burned a hole through my soul.

Just as The Weeknd's "Take My Breath" came on over the laptop speaker, Chloe spun around with a look of horror, her jaw to the floor.

"I'm sorry, WHAT?" She walked right up to Ben's face and glared at him. Her eyes were so cold she could have turned him to ice. I didn't know how to react. It was like the episode of FRIENDS where Ross says Rachel's name during his vows to Emily. Except, Ben meant to say what he said.

"Yeah, what?" I piped in. So very much wanting to kiss him, but not like this.

"It's a game. Chloe wanted to play a game. It's not like I haven't kissed either of you before..." He was pretending to refer to our past, 10 years ago, but in my mind, I was thinking about an hour ago.

I watched as Chloe stormed back over to my side and slumped onto the stool. She poured a shot, slugged it back, poured another one, and slid it over to me.

"Go for it," she said flatly. "He's right, it's not like you've never kissed before."

Did she know? Or was she referring to our history? I couldn't tell.

"Chlo..." I started.

"No, it's fine. Go for it. He's right, it's just a game. Right, Ben?" She shot him a questioning look then nodded down at the shot she placed in front of me, as if to tell me to drink up. Was this a trick? Or did she really want us to? I looked at him and shook my head, then tossed it back.

Ben made his way around the kitchen island and stood over me. He looked to Chloe for approval, as we both still weren't sure if she was okay with this.

"Just go! I'm fine!" She said, as she pushed him closer to me.

I didn't bother getting out of my seat. I had a million thoughts running through my mind. Do I kiss him like I mean it, or just a quick kiss so not to piss Chloe off? She was probably already pissed off, so what did it matter? I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him as he lowered his head down and met his lips to mine.

Everything went blank as we began a long, sensual, tongue-filled kiss. I could no longer hear the music. I didn't care what Chloe was seeing or thinking. I just felt his full, soft lips pressed against mine as our tongues danced slowly around each other's. I was wet and warm between my thighs. Everything tingled.

After what felt like 10 minutes but was realistically about a minute, we heard a door slam.

"Fuck." Ben pulled away from me and look towards the stairs. Chloe, in the midst of our passionate kiss, had stormed upstairs to the bedroom.

"This is bad. What did we just do?"

"She'll be fine," he replied. "She's so drunk right now she probably won't even remember in the morning." Ben started pouring two more shots of bourbon.

"Fuckin' bourbon," I said under my breath. An inside joke between he and I. Any time it got us into trouble, we would curse and praise its name.

"God bless..." Ben started to say, then we heard Chloe's heavy footsteps coming back down the stairs. She walked slowly back into the kitchen and pointed at the bottle in Ben's hand.

"Pour me one, please."

I searched her face, trying to figure out what she was feeling. She didn't look angry or hurt. She certainly didn't look happy. She just looked blank.

Ben finished pouring three shots and placed them in front of us all. Chloe held hers out as if to cheers but didn't bother tapping glasses before shooting it down.

"You guys have done it. I mean, I know you guys have done it."

Fuck. She knew.

Ben and I threw our shots back at the same time, both of us in a clear panic that she knew what had happened while she was out earlier. I had a quick vision of him fucking me from behind with my panties still on, face pushed into the bed, remembering how good he felt inside of me. I snapped out of it when Ben started to speak.

"Chlo, we.. It was...."

"I mean, it was like 10 years ago. I'm okay with that."

I was confused, and relieved. She didn't know. She was referring to our past.

"I want to watch you guys' fuck."

"What?!" It was my turn to be mortified, yet oddly very turned on. Was she giving me permission to fuck Ben? In front of her? Holy shit.

Ben coughed loudly and was at a loss for words.

"I'm serious. I know there's nothing between you two emotionally, I think it would be so fuckin' hot to watch you."

Chloe nodded toward the stairs.

Ben and I looked at each other, still completely shocked, then watched as she lifted her sweater over her head and dropped it to the floor, revealing her huge cleavage tightly squeezed into a lacy, black bra. She began to walk to the stairs then looked over her shoulder at us.

"Please?" She begged. "I want to watch." She headed upstairs.

Ben and I said nothing and followed behind her. She was already in their bedroom as he and I made our way. He stopped halfway up and lightly grabbed my hand.

"Are you okay with this?"

I was really drunk at this point but fully aware of what was going on. I was okay with it. I was very, very turned by the thought of it. It was a long fantasy of mine to get fucked in front of someone and Ben knew this.

"Yeah. Are you? I just don't want her to..." I whispered.

"She's okay with it. We have talked about it before. I just never thought it would be you." He kissed me quickly then slid his hand under my skirt to feel how wet I was.

"Just trust me, okay?" He slid his hand out and put his wet finger to my lips.

I nodded and we proceeded upstairs, as my pussy now ached to feel his hard cock inside of me.

As we walked into the bedroom, we saw what Chloe had stormed up there for earlier. She had lit a couple of candles and put some mood music on. There was a dim blue table lamp on in the corner and one of Ben's ties placed on the bed. Chloe was sitting in a chair that was covered in a white fur throw, now just in her bra and panties. She looked nervous but eager.

I walked in and Ben closed the door lightly behind me. He looked at Chloe for one last reassurance and she nodded and slipped her hand into her lacy bra to feel herself up. I made my way over to the bed as I heard Ben undo his pants.

"Kace, I promise..." Chloe said to me. She looked at the bed.

I was convinced by now she was wanting this. We were all wanting this. I stood facing her and started to take my sweater off then felt Ben press behind me and lift it over my head. He unclasped my bra and dropped it to the floor. I lowered my skirt and didn't take my eyes off Chloe as she watched us, biting her lower lip and caressing her nipple. Ben's warm hand wrapped around and squeezed my left breast. I was so horny for him. I could feel his hardness pressed again my ass and reached around to grasp his throbbing cock. He moaned and nudged me toward the bed.

I turned around and sat on the edge of the bed then lowered my head to take his cock in my mouth. He was facing Chloe while I began to lick up the sides of his shaft and suck and slurp the tip. Slow at first, then faster as I heard him breathing heavier and heavier. I could hear Chloe breathing too, touching herself. I was so turned on, I sucked Ben's cock like I had sucked it 100 times before. I took his entire girth in my mouth and lightly cupped his balls as he grew harder around my lips. He grabbed the back of my head and began to face fuck me fast and hard.

"Oh yeah..God, that's hot, make him cum." I heard Chloe moan.

Ben pulled out of my mouth and slapped his saliva-covered cock lightly on my lips.

"You like that?" His eyes were dark and glossy, I could tell he was enjoying this immensely and trying not to cum too fast. I suddenly felt his fingers between my thighs and gasped as they slid right in. He fingered my soaking wet pussy and leaned me back on the bed, spreading my legs wide with his knee. You could hear my juicy cunt as his fingers sloshed in and out. I tilted my head back to look at Chloe, who was pleasuring herself and moaning as she watched.

Ben pulled his fingers out and roughly flipped me around, bending me over the side of the bed face down. I loved being dominated by him and loved it rough, and he knew it. He positioned my head to look at Chloe, then grasped my arms behind my back and held them as he wrapped the tie Chloe had placed on the bed around my wrists. I was bent over, legs spread, facing Chloe and tied up, as I felt Ben give my clit a quick lick then slowly slide his tongue deep inside me.

"Oh...my....GOD," I cried out, as I gave in to the pleasure of his warm tongue slowly probing in and out of my pussy like he was enjoying an ice cream cone. I opened my eyes and gave Chloe a glance. She was still satisfying herself so I felt completely free to just let Ben ravish me. As I felt him gently press a finger into my ass hole, I let out a moan so loud the neighbors probably heard it. He pulled his finger out, leaned over me and covered my mouth.

"Are you ready?" He whispered in my ear seductively. He looked to Chloe, who was so into taking care of herself she just nodded at him, breathless, as if giving him permission to fuck me.

He pulled my legs further apart and touched the tip of his cock between my trembling thighs, stopping just short of entering. The more he teased, the wetter I became. I could feel a puddle on the duvet underneath me, and was aching for his cock so desperately I had to bury my face into the bed and bite down. I couldn't take it any longer.

"Look at her," Ben instructed, lifting my face back up and turning it towards Chloe. I suddenly felt his rock-hard erection push so deep inside me that it hurt. My eyes rolled back in my head as I gave in to his every inch. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back, forcing me to watch Chloe while he fucked me fast and hard from behind. Chloe's eyes were on us like a lion stalking its prey, she was fingering herself in unison, moaning loudly.

12