Truth Or Dare: All Girls Game Pt. 02

Story Info
The girls play a game and enjoy a good talk.
1.3k words
2.75
5.4k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the best sex I've ever had," Kara said. "Ready for another round?

Barbara nodded and led Kara off to her office. Once they got there, they could hear moans and cries of pleasure echoing from the other offices. Barbara sat down in her chair and watched as Kara began to suck her off.

Barbara could hear the faint moans coming from the other offices. She smiled at Kara and patted her on the head.

"Hey there sexy," Barbara said. "Why don't we Skype video call the other girls and make a video of our talk, basically a dirty version of the podcast?"

"That sounds great," Kara said, giving Barbara a quick kiss. Barbara smiled and couldn't wait to talk to her friends.

4 hours later...

Barbara sat in her office with Kara sitting beside her. On her computer screen, they saw their friends in groups; Lindsay with Arryn, Ellie with Jessica, Mariel with Hannah, and finally Ashley with Elyse.

"How is everyone doing?" Barbara said as she watched her own girlfriend Kara, sitting beside her.

"Fucking rough," Hannah said. "Being stuck inside unless for important stuff is becoming harder."

"I agree," Ashley said. "I have actually been growing some plants in my garden."

Barbara smiled. "So, would you guys like to play another game?" They all agreed. "So, the game is called 'NEVER HAVE I EVER'."

Ashley hesitated to talk. She knew that she would lose the game.

"The verbal game starts with all players getting into a circle," Barbara said. "In our case, we will go around the screen. The first player starts by saying a simple statement about what they have never done before starting with "Never have I ever". Anyone who at some point in their life has done the action that the first player says, firstly they must drink a shot, then they must remove a piece of clothing. Then the game continues around the circle, and the next person makes a statement. If no one has done the action, the asker must remove a piece of clothing. I'll start. " Barbara paused for a moment to think of a good question. "Ok, never had I ever...hmmmmm... slept in the bluff?"

Barbara smiled and then watched in shock as Kara began to drink her shot of her favorite alcohol, apple-pie-shot, and then removed her jacket. "I have no comment." Kara said. "My turn, Never Have I Ever Lost My Virginity In A Bathroom Stall?" Barbara garled at Kara.

"I will get you back for that," she said before she proceeded to drink her shot of apple-pie-shot, and removed her pants.

"Okay," Hannah said. "Never Have I Ever given a blowjob to Mariel Salcedo?" She started to drink her own apple-pie-shot while Mariel helped her remove her jean-shorts. Neither of them noticed that Ellie and Arryn had drunk a shot as well, before removing their own jeans.

"Anyways," Mariel said. "Never Have I Ever given a handjob in a park?" Hannah, Jessica, and Kara all took a shot and removed another piece of clothing.

"Let's make this game a little bit more interesting?" Lindsay said. "Never Have I Ever slept with someone else?" Both Arryn and Barbara took a shot and removed another piece of clothing.

"Barbara," Kara said. "You slept with Arryn? You said I was your first." Hannah and Mariel smiled.

"Looks like Kara and Barbara are going to be having a long talk after this game," Hannah said, smiling.

"Fuck you Hannah," Barbara said, upset about the response.

Arryn cleared her throat and smiled. "Okay," she said. "Never Have I Ever made love to have children?" No one drank, so Arryn had to drink her shot and remove her bra. Lindsay smiled and kissed Arryn's breasts.

"Okay," Lindsay said as she rubbed her hands up and down Arryn's body. "Never Have I Ever given myself a blowjob?" Barbara, Mariel, Ellie, Ashley and even Lindsay all drank a shot and removed another piece of clothing.

Ellie paused for a moment. "Let's see, Never Have I Ever rocked my wife's world via use of her tongue?"

Jessica blushed slightly. "Ellie," she said as she drank a shot and removed another piece of clothing.

"Never Have I Ever," Jessica said. "Had my pussy eaten by a girl?" Kara, Arryn, Hannah and Elyse drank a shot and removed another piece of clothing.

Ashley then said, "Never Have I Ever kissed a girl and loved it?" All 10 girls drank a shot and removed another piece of clothing.

"Never Have I Ever used a sextoy on my partner?" Elyse asked. All 10 girls drank a shot and removed another piece of clothing.

Barbara smiled as she kissed Kara's neck. "Well I think we should probably start off talking now," she said. "We will start with 'Cheers to that'. Anyone have anything we should say cheers to?"

Hannah smiled at Mariel, who in turn nodded. "Well," Hannah said. "I would like to cheer for me and Mariel dating for 2 months now." The other girls cheered and congratulated the two of them.

Barbara smiled. "Is it an open relationship?" She had a thing for Hannah for a while. Mariel smiled.

"Not exactly," she said. "But we are open to swinging." She turned to face Barbara. "What about you Barbara?" Barbara blushed slightly.

"Well," she said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a box. "I guess I should do it now." Kara turned and began to sob. Barbara drops to her knees and opens the box, revealing a diamond ring. "Kara sweetie, will you marry me?" Kara, smiling, nods her head.

"Yes," she said. "Yes." The two of them kiss and hug each other while their friends cheer and congratulate them. Suddenly the other girls noticed that Kara was getting more turned on by making out with Barbara. Barbara pulled away from her new fiancee and smiled at her friends as she undressed herself and Kara.

"You guys can undress each other too," she said. "Don't be shy." They all agreed on that and removed all of their clothes.

The Rooster Teeth building echoed with the moans and cries of pleasure from the 5 office rooms.

In Barbara's office, Kara cuddled up against Barbara and stroked her cock slowly. "Fuck me cowgirl position," Kara said.

Barbara smiled and began to kiss her wife on the lips. Suddenly, a notification beeped, causing Mariel to smile.

"Listen guys," she said as she and Hannah get dressed. "At 4:00, I'm taking Hannah out for a famous dinner date. So, unfortunately we have to leave." They signed off.

"Well," Ellie said as she gave Jessica a kiss. "I have to take this little pet of mine and play with her body." Ellie smacked Jessica's asscheecks, causing her to yelp. "Talk to you guys later." They signed off.

Arryn cleared her throat and ran her fingers through her hair. "So," she said. "Me and Lindsay are going on a cruise around the world. Would you guys like to join us?"

Ashley smiled as Elyse was screaming with excitement. "We would love to," she said. "Thank you."

Barbara was speechless, but Kara sat on her lap. "Come on Barbara," she said. "Can we please go with them? It sounds like a lot of fun. And I have never been on a cruise ship before. Pleaaaaasssseee..."

Barbara inhaled deeply and spoke. "Alright then," she said. "I guess it's okay."

"Hooray," Kara cried out in excitement and began to sing. "We're going on vacation, time for relaxation. No more aggravation, lots of recreation!" She ran off to start packing.

"Fuck," Barbara said. "What have I done with my life?"

Disclaimer: The next few chapters will follow these six girls on their cruise around the world. What will happen to them? Stay tuned for the next chapter.