Truth or Dare Ch. 02

Story Info
Another night out for Gary and Bella.
4.1k words
4.5
16.3k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Married69
Married69
257 Followers

This is a follow on from the "truth or dare" story. Its not necessary to read it first but it does help to introduce the characters and the situation.

It had been a month since Gary and Bella went on the first night out together. Up until now Bella had only been on one uni night out, that strange but awesome night weeks ago. Up until now she had had a controlling boyfriend who she later found cheating. Since she dumped him she was trying to enjoy life more.

Neither of them had spoken of what happened during their truth or dare game, not to anyone, including each other. They had spent time together in classes, acting the same as they always did. Bella even still came over to the house to work on their assignments together, even in his bedroom, but nothing like what happened had repeated itself.

Tonight they were going out again. Just to the bar to have a few drinks but that's how it had started last time.

She still thought about that night even if she didnt speak about it. She had no idea what had come over her, she had never acted like that before but she had loved it. She remembered how big gary was when he entered her, remembered how it felt riding him

She arrived at Gary's house just before 8. The bar didnt get busy till around 10 but she knew that Gary liked to have a few pre drinks before they left. She knocked on the door and saw Gary's face light up. Last time they had gone out she had worn a plain top and skirt, looking very innocent and casual. This time she was wearing a tight low cut top that gave Gary a very good view and a tight pair of black trousers that really showed off her figure. The two said their greetings and gave each other a hug, Bella was sure she felt a small bulge in his shorts.

They both went upstairs to his room, knowing the alcohol would be there. They poured themselves a drink and got straight into their normal flow, discussing life, classes, what they wanted to do after university, but still avoiding the main topic of the last night out.

"So hows everything been? She asked.

"Ah same old you know, overloaded with assignments, thinking about next year when we leave. I'm thinking about staying here in the city. I was always bored back home so I've been looking for jobs up here and applied to a few."

"That's brilliant, I wasnt looking forward to you going back home and me being stuck here. What jobs are they for?"

"There's a few, but all in good accounting firms, I really need to get one of those and set myself up. This can be an expensive city. But to be honest we still have 7 months to go." He replied.

"Well I hope you get them, you are one of the smartest in our class, the amount of work you put in and help me, you deserve your pick of firms."

After about 30 minutes of more chit chat and discussing university and assignments, Gary had to go get ready, Bella said that she would stay put and have another drink. He grabbed himself a towel, stripped off his shirt and went off to the bathroom.

Gary was already enjoying the night. He had stolen a few glances at her tits when he stood over her but he didnt think she saw, her being only just over 5ft had its advantages. When he got into the shower he was already thinking of her, this hadn't happened before. They were good friends and up until last month nothing had ever happened between them, but now he couldn't stop thinking of her, remembering her naked body riding him, and getting the most amazing blowjob that he was surprised he didnt shoot his load right then and there. Then suddenly there came a knock on the door.

Bella stuck her head around the door, her hands over her eyes and said "mr popular, dont worry I'm not looking I have my hands over my face. Your phone wont stop ringing, it's gone off about 6 times since you got in here".

"Umm ok, I will be out in a minute, thanks for letting me know."

Throughout this he had his back to her but he looked over his shoulder to see that she really did have her eyes covered. If it had been him, he didnt think he would have had the restraint. Just thinking about walking in on her naked was getting him hard.

What he didnt know was that Bella was peeking, she had such small hands she could open her fingers ever so slightly that he wouldnt notice. She got a good look at his butt but as he looked over his shoulder at her he turned his body just enough that she could see the tip of his long cock.

Bella left the bathroom, starting to feel very hot and wet downstairs, what was happening to her? She wasnt meant to be attracted to her best friend, but unfortunately she was, and she was starting to realise it.

Gary came out the bathroom in his boxers and the towel thrown over his shoulder. He didnt mind her seeing him stood there in his underwear, she had seen it before and a lot more, plus when you really think about it what's the difference between boxers and swimming shorts?

"Can you pass my phone please?" Gary asked Bella. She wasnt paying attention. Well not to his words anyway.

"Sorry what?" She asked.

"My phone? You said it kept ringing."

"Oh yeah" she said snapping back to reality. "Here. Let me guess, was it the slut or the whore?"

"They have names you know. And yeah it was Paige, shes been bugging me all week so I've just been dodging her calls."

"Finally, hopefully now she get the message and leave you alone. Although I'm sure they will both be there tonight, tits and ass hanging out for all to see. Those two deserve each other."

He was suddenly reminded of an old saying, something to do with the kettle and the pot being black... she couldn't say much, all he had to do was move an inch forward and he could see right down her top.

"Come on, cant you three just get along? I know they aren't your favourite people but I dont like tension and things being wierd whenever we bump into them. Besides Clair has a new boyfriend so I'm sure he will be there with her"

Gary could have sworn he heard something like "it's not that one".

Gary changed the subject as he could see she was starting to get annoyed. "What do you think? Shirt or t-shirt?"

"Shirt. I think you always look better in a shirt and if you're on my arm I want you looking good."

"Shirt it is. Pour me another drink please" he asked smiling.

She poured him another whiskey coke, giving him a generous measure of the spirit.

"So just the bar or want to go into town after?" She asked him. "I dont mind but I'm a bit skint until loan day next week".

So it was just the bar for the night. After finishing their drinks they left the house, getting to the busy bar filled with laughing and dancing students. They both grabbed a drink and shot each and went over to the dance floor. As soon as they got there Clair and Paige showed up, as if waiting for them.

"Hi you two. Bella, it's good to see you again, you having a good night?" Paige said.

Bella was a little taken aback by Paige acting genuinely nice to her. She normally wasnt this enthusiastic. Had Gary said something to her?

"Hi Paige, Clair. Yeah were having a good night so far, hoping it will be as good as our last night out" giving them a little wink. "Clair I hear you got yourself a new boyfriend, where is he?"

"He's not out tonight with us, he went to the rugby game, where is James these days?" James is my housemate, I never really see him as he is on an engineering course and not often at the house, he's only in the house when he has assignments to do for his course.

"He never comes out anymore, he's barely even here at all, its normally just me in the house."

Paige and Clair suddenly shared looks. What were they thinking or wondering about?

"I need the bathroom, Clair, Bella you coming?"

The three of them got their drinks and left him there suddenly. They all headed to the bathroom so he headed back to the bar. There were a few nice looking girls there but he didnt approach any of them, he didnt know why, he normally would have gone over and spoken to them.

The girls came back fairly quickly, all three giggling as if they had been friends for years. Bella really was trying to make an effort with them.

"Come on you, I'm going for a smoke, come with me." Paige demanded of Gary. He looked over to Bella but she seemed happy enough so he went with her to the smoking area.

Gary had recently switched from smoking to vaping so he didnt need to go to the designated smoking area. As soon as they were outside Gary knew that Paige had wanted to get him on his own. "So are you two finally getting together?" she asked suddenly.

"I wouldnt say that" he replied, "we're not together but something did kind of happen last time we were out".

"She just told us. Well she didnt give details and to be honest I was pressing her but she said you two were playing an adult version of truth or dare and it got a little heated"

"Ok yeah we did. I didnt think it would go that far but it did."

"How far did it go? Like our games at the house or not as far?"

"Further, about as far as it could go."

"Wow no wonder she feels better around us. She never used to talk to us but now I guess she has already marked her territory and then confirmed it with us."

"What you mean confirmed it with you?" He asked genuinely confused.

"Oh come on, we both know that she has never liked Clair or me, it was obvious. What I dont know is why though."

"She thinks there is something between us, more you I think than Clair."

"So that's why? I always thought she didnt like us because of who we are. She has been jealous this whole time? She likes you, it's obvious. It's new to her but it has been brewing for a while. And since now she has had you, she wants you again."

"How can you know that?"

"One. She is dressed hotter than I have ever seen her, two, she is making an effort to be friendly with us, three, it's been obvious to the rest of us for ages."

"Ok your right about the first one but I dont know about the rest but I'm glad your getting along."

"Trust me, I'm a woman, I know im right, even if you dont believe it. Is she crashing at yours tonight?"

"Yeah she is"

"Trust me, even if you aren't thinking about it, she is."

Gary didnt know what to say. He had started to think of her differently but he wasnt sure that Paige was right.

"Come on let's get back in and get another drink" said Paige.

They bought some more drinks and went back to join Bella and Clair. Bella immediately pulled Gary onto the dance floor. They spent most of the night drinking, having fun and dancing together. They started off dancing normally but then when Bella caught Gary looking down her top she decided to heat things up a bit. She started to dance a lot closer, more provocatively, grinding up against him and teasing him. It was getting late by the time they had all finished dancing and the bar was starting to clear out.

"Clair and me are heading home" Paige said. "Do you want to get in our taxi and will drop you off at home?"

"No its ok" replied Bella, "Gary only lives about a 2 minute walk so it's fine, thanks anyway though".

Gary and Bella said goodnight to the girls as they said goodbye and they "Your right, those two aren't that bad. I still think Paige dresses a little slutty, but she isnt that bad." Bella observed.

"I'm glad, I would like it if you got along together." Gary replied, genuinely happy that she was having a good night.

They headed toward the door of the bar noticing for the first time that it was raining hard. Gary turned to her and asked "are you sure you dont want to get a taxi?"

"No, it's ok, its only a five minute walk at best. It's fine" she replied

As soon as they got outside they started lightly jogging home trying not to get too wet. That wasnt possible of course. As soon as they got into the house, Bella immediately walked up to his bedroom, not sensing any objections from Gary.

"Ok maybe it was raining a little harder than I thought. Would you mind if I take a quick shower? I'm soaked." Bella asked. "Do you have a spare towel for me?"

"Yeah sure there's a fresh one in there" pointing towards the wardrobe. It was true, she was dripping wet. As Gary looked at her he could see the clothes sticking to her skin so much that you could see her erect nipples through her shirt.

"Thanks, I won't be a minute. Actually do you mind if I wear your hockey jersey again? Its really confortable".

"Yeah sure, it's in there too, help yourself. Want me to pour us another drink?" He asked her.

"Yeah sure, thanks. Only be a few minutes" she then turned her back on him and pulled down her trousers. She was wearing a thin revealing black thong, showing her ass cheeks well. She then lifted off her shirt showing she had no bra on underneath, grabbed her things then walked out the door.

Gary was shocked when she had stripped off. He didnt see her tits fully but he got a good view of her side, just showing him again how big they were. Why did she do that? Was Paige right about Bella?

In the bathroom, Bella quickly stripped off her thong and got in the shower. She didnt want to spend too long in there. She was feeling horny and wanted to get back to Gary, could she make something happen between them again? She was getting wet just remembering what happened last time. She had a little fondle with her tits while she was washing herself but nothing else, if she was going to be touched down there, she wanted Gary to do it. Just touching her own tits got her turned on.

When she was all dried off she put his jersey on over her bare chest and then considered her thong. She thought about leaving it off but she decided against it. She didnt want to be too forward. Besides he might want to remove it himself.

When she got back in the room Gary had stripped out of his wet clothes and into a fresh pair of comfy trousers and tshirt. He was putting on his ipod playing some good after party music. He passed her her drink and she sat with him on the bed.

She couldn't stand not saying anything to him anymore. "I told Paige and Clair about last month, about our game."

"I know. She told me when we went for a smoke. How much detail did you give them?

"Oh not too much" she replied defensively, "I mainly told them that you had an amazing cock and that you knew how to use it."

"And what was their reaction?"

"I think they were shocked about the game but not that we had some fun" she said with just a little hint of a grin.

"I didnt think Paige was surprised by it either." He told her.

For a second they sat there sipping their drinks.

"Turn it up, I love this song", the Killers had just come on his playlist and she dragged him up dancing with her. She started jumping around making her tits bounce freely in the hockey jersey. Gary stood watching her, remembering her tits from the last time there were together.

After dancing around for a bit Bella just couldn't help herself anymore. She started grinding up his crotch like she had in the bar and wasnt disappointed. He was immediately starting to get hard.

"I see you're enjoying this." She purred in his ear.

"Of course I am. You have an amazing body, and you're beautiful, who wouldnt be getting turned on?"

"I see, so you wouldnt complain if I said it was a little warm in here and wanted to take some of this off" gesturing to what she was wearing.

With a little giggle she pushed off him, turned her back on him and pulled down her thong. From the way she bent over he could see everything and was definetely enjoying the view.

She came back dancing over to him asking "is that better?" She had pulled the jersey down so he couldn't see anything but he knew what was there.

Gary had a wicked smile on his face and said "that's fine with me" suddenly liking the way this was going.

"Your turn though I think. You've seen me strip off tonight, in different stages at least. I think its only fair."

She didnt wait for a response. She rose up on tiptoe and kissed him full on the mouth. She was already rubbing his chest taking the t-shirt up and off him. Gary offered no resistance at all when she put her hands to his sides and moved her body down, pulling his trousers down with her and told him to step out of them.

She stood back up still swaying along with the music. "That's better" she purred. She reached down under his boxers and started to stroke his hard cock. "I've been thinking about our game all month. I really enjoyed what we did together, I really wanted it"

"I did too. You have no idea how much." And he meant it too. It wasn't just what they had done, it was who he was doing it with.

"Oh I do know." She said smiling at him. "There was no way i could have stopped you finishing in me like you did. But I loved it and dont worry I'm on the pill so you dont have to worry about that"

"You got me a little too excited that night. Your making me that excited again now actually."

With this Gary reached down grabbing the ends of the hockey jersey and gently pulled it up. She raised her arms letting him take it off her, wanting him to see her naked.

She enjoyed him looking at her naked body. She had been paranoid about her body in the past but she knew that Gary loved it. He leaned down and kissed her more passionately reaching down to rub her tits as he knew she enjoyed. She reacted with soft little moans as she broke the kiss off and slowly moved down kissing all the way down his chest. She reached his boxers and pulled them down. Gary was looking at her with longing in his eyes.

"Do you remember this view" she asked, letting him take in a full view of her on her knees, her tits pushed out from her chest, his cock in her hand, gently licking it.

"Yes I do. I have been thinking about it for a month". She smiled and pushed her lips over his cock and started to suck gently. She started out slowly and precisely, letting him come to full length in her mouth. Sucking it harder, letting it come all the way out of her mouth so she could play with the tip with her tongue. She was looking up at Gary the whole time seeing his pleasure with his eyes closed.

After a minute or so she stopped and moved over to the bed. She sat on the edge giving Gary a clear indication of what she wanted. She wanted his tongue.

He knelt down in front of her kissing her passionately and then pushing her back down on the bed. He pulled her towards him giving him better access to her pussy. He started by just gently rubbing her clit, getting her more and more wet. She was glad she had waited, this was better than doing it herself.

"Please use your tongue, like last time. I need it, please."

Gary didnt need to be told twice. He gently started to rub her pussy with his tongue, tasting her all over. She squirmed around the bed a little and he reached up both to hold her down and to play with her big tits.

He wanted to make her cum with his tongue. He had made her cum last time but this time would be better. While continuing to lick her clit putting two fingers at the opening to her pussy, slowly pushing them deep inside her.

She started to gasp, immediately loving this new feeling. She loved the way he used his tongue and his fingers together. She knew she was going to cum any second and within 10 seconds she was holding his head screaming "dont stop, please I'm cumming, dont stop"

He continued till after her orgasm had subsided, loving the way that she looked when she was in the throws of a strong orgasm. When she had finished he stood up looking to have a sip of his drink, but she had already grabbed his manhood and was putting her mouth over it. She released him saying "you have a drink... I'm having fun here."

She continued to give him an incredible blow job, bobbing her head up and down on his cock, while he finished his drink. She could sense he was getting close to finishing so she told him to lie on the bed.

Married69
Married69
257 Followers
12