Truth or Dare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I didn't want him to freak out by my going too fast. It was hard not to, though, considering how long I had loved him for.

I was relieved when his green eyes sparkled with happiness. "I think that's an excellent idea, actually. I think eventually we should consider pooling our resources together to buy a house so we can be as loud as we want, but for now, this is a perfect step."

I smiled in relief and got to work on dinner. Jax went off to help his sister get settled and to move things around between the rooms. Jax owned two dressers, though he kept mostly keepsakes and such in the second one, so they worked to get one of them moved over and the other cleaned out for Jamie while I layered everything up in the pan and got it in the oven.

We all ate dinner together and talked, enjoying each other's company. Jax sat next to me at the dining room table, being affectionate with me the entire time. Jamie was looking at us almost critically, but every once in a while a smirk would show on her face and I realized she was trying to make sure that I was treating her brother well. We were both known for our casual sex relationships, so I could understand that.

Surprisingly, having Jamie there didn't impede our sex life much. She had work in the day, which made morning sex easy because my schedule was more flexible. She was also trying to make friends with coworkers and some of our friends, so she was happy to go out at night, and it gave us a chance to do much more in depth sessions together where I could completely top him. He was like putty in my hands sometimes, always so eager to give in to my orders.

We were getting closer to Thanksgiving when we were lying in bed, tangled up in each other and kissing softly, already satiated from the sex. Jax pulled away from me, looking thoughtful.

"I was thinking," he said slowly, obviously nervous. "This is amazing, and sex with you is easily the best I've ever had, but I would be curious about topping you if you were open to it."

"Oh, you think you can handle that, huh?" I teased him, kissing his ear.

"I'd definitely like to try," he laughed, his body shivering as I ran my tongue along the skin of his ear.

"I'd be amenable to it," I replied after teasing him for a moment. "I haven't done it in a while though. Would you be okay with me working to get myself ready beforehand?"

He nodded, trying to tamp down on his excitement. "Definitely. Just let me know when you're ready."

"Before that though, Thanksgiving is next week, love," I reminded him.

Jax's face fell a little and he nodded solemnly. "Yes, it is. I want you to come with me. I'm going to tell them, but I want you with me when I do it. I need you."

Normally I would tell him what a horrible idea that was, but the look in his eyes, the pleading fear, made me realize that this might be the only way he could handle it, and what kind of boyfriend would I be if I wasn't willing to go through that discomfort for him. I pulled his hand up to kiss and nodded my head, and the smile on his face was reward enough.

He let his parents know the next day that I would be coming along, and I worked on making sure my schedule was free and that my friends I normally spent the holidays with knew I would be gone this time. I packed enough to get us through the week, and then offered to drive so that Jax could just focus on getting ready. I asked Jamie to come with us for the car ride so he had someone else to talk it through with. I felt just as nervous as Jax did, but Jamie was a calming influence.

By the time we arrived, I felt a little like throwing up, but I put on a brave face for my boyfriend, wanting to be his support more than I wanted to run away, and we headed up the driveway to the front door.

**Jax**

I was going to vomit. We were standing on the porch, waiting for my parents to unlock the door, and I felt like I would pass out. I don't know why this was so difficult. I knew if I eventually dated and married a man, I'd have to do this. Maybe it was more pressing because it was Tobias though. I didn't want them thinking he had made me be gay. For one, it was a ridiculous concept, because you can't turn someone gay. Secondly, Tobias meant everything to me, and I didn't want them to disrespect him.

"It will be fine," Jamie said to me as she squeezed my shoulder.

I feel Tobias' hand on the small of my back for a moment, his face showing both anxiety and strength before he lets his hand drop again. The contact was minimal but I wanted more of it. I loved his hands on me.

"Jackson! Jamie!" My mother cries as she opens the door and hugs each of us. "Tobias, so good to see you again."

I frown at how formal she spoke to Tobias, but Tobias didn't seem overly bothered by it.

"It's nice to see you again Mrs. Winters," Tobias said with an easy smile.

Mom moved out of the way to let us all come in, and she had our housekeeper take our things up to our rooms. I watched as Mariana took Tobias' bag off toward the other end of the house, where mom likes to put up guests, and especially a gay guest like Tobias. It's not where I want his bags to go, but I don't say anything out loud yet.

We spent most of the day helping my mom prep all of the things she would need for the next day. Thanksgiving was big for her, and sometimes she would have other family come over. I didn't want to come out when the entire family was there though, so I decided I would do it at dinner that night. We had the pies all made and ready, chilling in the fridge in the garage for extra room, while we prepped the brining for the turkey and made sure the vegetables would be ready to go the next day.

We all got dressed for dinner, as my parents had a rule of looking nice. I was disappointed that Tobias couldn't get dressed in my room with me. I missed watching him with lust filled eyes that always made his cheeks turn red.

I got to the table first, making sure that the extra place setting for Tobias was next to me rather than next to Jamie like my parents tended to do. I wanted my boyfriend next to me for this. He came in not long after, looking at what I had done and smiling at me. He knew it would annoy my parents. I think they still had ideas that enough time with Jamie would make him see the obvious error in his ways. As beautiful as my sister was, with my green eyes and lighter hair, I didn't think her soft curves and lack of a nice hard cock was going to do it for him. Jamie knew that too but she had just ignored what our parents were trying to do.

My parents were, of course, annoyed that I'd messed with their seating, but they weren't going to be rude in front of a guest, so they sat down at their spots.

We had a cook, as my father was very well off. I, myself, did work for website and project development online, meaning all of my work was done at home, and I did it well and had the extra help getting my foot in the door. I didn't flaunt wealth the way my family did though. We lived in an apartment, we cooked together, we cleaned our own place, and I was learning how to take care of problems there without immediately calling a landlord for help. It was going to be good practice for buying a home. I wanted to be self-sufficient.

I thanked Doralynn as she brought out the platters and started to serve up the food, waiting until we were already eating before I put my fork down for a moment to look around at my family.

"So, I have something to say," I said, and my parents both looked at me expectantly. "I'm dating someone, seriously. Like, dating with the hope that it will lead to owning a home together, marriage, kids, and everything that comes with that."

"That's so great to hear, Jackson!" my mother exclaimed. "When do we get to meet her? Will you be bringing her home for Christmas?"

Tobias and I looked at each other, and I felt him put his hand on my knee to lend his support.

"Actually," I said, clearing my throat, "I'm seeing a man."

The entire table fell silent as my parents stared at me. Jamie was biting her lower lip, looking between the two of them, hoping someone would say something.

"Who is the lucky man?" Jamie finally asked me after what felt like forever. It had been silent for a good five minutes. She was a smooth enough liar with our parents to make her question seem genuine.

My parents were watching me now with a strange stillness.

"Tobias and I are in a relationship," I said finally. "We've already told each other we love each other, so we're pretty serious about each other. That's why I asked him to come with me. I want my boyfriend here for family holidays."

This continued silence was killing me. My parents were just staring at me now, and my father looked at Tobias for a moment without saying anything.

"Can one of you say something, damn it?" I asked.

"Language!" My mother chided me.

"Jackson," my father finally said quietly. "You can't just drop something like this on us and expect an immediate answer. Are you sure that Tobias here hasn't just worn you down over time from his own desire?"

I stared at him in shock, and felt as Tobias tensed up next to me. "Dad, that's ridiculous. Tobias has never put any pressure on me to be with him, and in fact, has avoided that topic completely. My own attraction to him is due to me being attracted to men too. I'm bisexual."

"Sweetheart, those types of relationships are not easy," my mother added. "You can't have children naturally, you get so much hate, and...well...it goes against the teachings of Jesus."

I frowned at that. I didn't really believe in God anymore. I had a hard time believing that a loving and kind God would create gay people just to force them to suffer to prove that they can follow his teachings.

"I can handle the difficulties so long as I'm with Toby," I replied. "So don't worry about that. I'll deal with it, and so will he. All I want is for you two to understand and accept it."

"Tobias, I think you should leave," dad said to Tobias. "We have things to discuss as a family, and I don't think you being here is helping."

Tobias took his napkin off his lap and put it on the table before pushing the chair back and starting to get up. "Sorry for intruding."

"Don't you dare apologize to them," I growled and it made him stop in his tracks as he looked down at me in surprise. "Tobias is part of my family, and if you want to talk to me about this, then you have to accept that he's here and part of it."

"It's kind of cruel to send his boyfriend away for a discussion about their own relationship," my sister added with a sip of her wine. I gave her an appreciative smile.

"He's not our family," my dad grumbled. "I expect to be able to have a private discussion about this. Tobias can find somewhere else to go."

"It's okay, Jax," Tobias whispered to me. "I'll be fine."

He left the dining room before I could say anything else, heading to get his bag from his room. I started shaking my head, my anger rising in my chest and feeling like it was going to make my chest explode.

"There's nothing to discuss," I exclaimed angrily as I got up. "You either accept that I'm bisexual and in a relationship with a man, or we have nothing to talk about."

"Jackson," my father started.

"Do you accept me or not?" I demanded, my hands on the table.

Both of my parents stared at me in shock and didn't reply. I let out a huff and pushed away from the table and went down the hallway to my old room, grabbing my bag and heading to the front of the house. I caught Tobias just starting to get into the car and I put my bag down rougher than I intended on the hood to get his attention. He stopped in shock and I motioned for him to open the trunk. He hesitated for a moment and then popped the trunk. I went around and threw my bag in before coming back to the passenger side and sliding in.

"I know a nice little hotel we can go to," I told him as I shut the door. "Please let me come with you."

"They're your family, Jax," he said quietly.

I nodded. "Right, I know, but until they can just accept it and not argue about it, then they can be my far away family. You and Jamie are my real family. So, hotel?"

Tobias looked emotional while he looked at me but then nodded his head, not saying anything. Most of the hotels would be booked, but there was a nice little Bed and Breakfast not far from my parents house that I directed him to. They had a nice room that was free and they happily let us check and helped us get our bags to our room. Then I DoorDashed some greasy food of fries, burgers, and mozzarella sticks to our room.

Tobias was only picking at his food, and I looked at him with a worried expression. "Are you okay?"

He nodded and put his food back into the bag before closing it and looking at me intently. "I know how hard that was for you. I've gone through it myself. I'm feeling such a range of emotions right now about it. I'm sad for you, I'm angry for you, but I'm also really grateful for how you stood up for us, and I feel warm and loved for it. Does that sound horrible?"

I shook my head and smiled. "No, it's not too far from my own feelings. Sad, angry, but also happy I made a stand and like I'm so lucky to be in here with you."

"Jax," he said as he put his food to the side and turned his body to look at me. "I want you to make love to me. I want you inside me."

"Are you sure? Here?" I asked him.

"I've never been more sure in my life," he whispered and moved closer to me. He kissed along my neck, biting into my skin the way I love, making me moan. He knew how to push my buttons so well.

We helped each other get undressed until we were both naked and then we moved onto the bed, touching and caressing each other, kissing and nipping at every piece of skin we could find on each other. I pushed him onto his back and then moved over him so that my dick and balls were in his face while I pushed my own face into his balls, licking and sucking at them. His normal musk was a little stronger now, but I loved it. It was driving me wild.

I felt him licking along my cock, spending some time licking the slit on the tip before taking me in his mouth, moving up and down gently and slowly. I focused on his cock head, loving the moans it was eliciting. He was so sexy when he was moaning like this, especially when his mouth was around my throbbing cock.

We teased each other for a long while, making sure the other was going crazy with desire. I moved away from him gently so I could come down between his legs, pushing his legs up so that his beautiful hole was open to me. Tobias had tanned skin, naturally from his mother's side of the family, so his hole was darker and so inviting. I dove down between his legs, letting them rest on my shoulders as I ran my tongue along his crack. His whole body trembled when my tongue lightly grazed his hole, and I loved it. I started licking him in earnest, pushing my tongue into his hole while he moaned, his hand in my hair.

He didn't clutch at me like he normally did, letting me take the lead this time. It wasn't the position he was usually in, but I loved the feeling of power I had over him right now, realizing this must be what he felt when he was the one giving orders and taking charge. It was an intoxicating feeling.

"Have you been stretching yourself for me?" I asked him.

"Yes," he groaned as I pulled away from him.

"Show me," I demanded, and he looked up at me, his beautiful golden eyes dark with lust.

He motioned to his bag and went over to pull out the lube and a toy he had with him. I loved that he had brought this to my parents' house. It gave me a thrill to think about it, and my cock twitched in anticipation. I brought them over and lubed up the toy before handing it to him. It was a medium sized vibrator, long and thin, perfect for anal stimulation.

I thought Tobias would be a little hesitant to do this for me, but he seemed to be more eager than I had expected. He pushed the toy into himself, slowly working it in and out, getting a little more in each time. Once he had gotten it as inside as he could, he started to work it in and out, working to get himself open to take my cock. I reached over and turned the vibration on, and he let out a cry of surprise and pleasure.

"May I?" I asked, and he nodded his head.

I took the vibrator in my hand and worked it in and out, watching his hole stretch as I twisted it from side to side as I did so. He was moaning now in earnest, enjoying what I was doing to him. His body would jolt and he would cry out every time I hit his prostate. I bent down to take him in my mouth again as I worked it in and out of his ass. Eventually I turned the toy off and replaced it with my fingers, starting with one and ending with three inside him, spreading my fingers as he moaned excitedly.

"Please, Jax," he cried. "I want your dick so bad. I don't want to cum without you inside me. Please, baby."

How could I refuse the man when he was begging for me so nicely? I pulled my fingers out of him, enjoying the way he whined at the sudden emptiness, and lubed up my cock. I was so hard and ready for him that it was almost painful. He held his legs up for me and I rubbed my slick cock against his crack. He felt so hot to the touch, and I gasped as my cock head made it into him. I was going to give him time to adjust, but he asked me to put more in, so I slowly started to push in, taking it inch by inch, until all eight inches of me was inside him. I felt my balls nestled against his perfect ass.

I moved forward so my hands were on either side of him. I kissed him passionately, slipping my tongue into his mouth. He started to move against me, making it clear he was ready. I let himself do the moving at first, enjoying the way he was fucking himself on my dick. His head fell back as he moaned and I watched him go through a few different faces of pure pleasure.

"Faster," he whispered. "Please. Pound me."

"As you wish," I whispered back to him, and he smiled at my reference. I started moving faster, holding onto his legs for support and to keep him opened up.

I got further up on my knees and grabbed his legs, pulling him closer and really started pounding into him as he cried out. I could feel myself getting deep into him, and his reaction showed me I was hitting the right spot now. He was trying to keep himself quiet, but his soft cries were so sexy.

"Cum for me, Tobias," I said in a husky voice. "I want to hear you scream for me."

"Oh god, yes, Jax," he breathed out, shuddering from pleasure. "I'm so close, keep going."

I kept up my pace, a sheen of sweat on both of our bodies now. I ran my hand along his chest, tweaking his nipple and then the other. He grabbed his own cock and started stroking it in time with my thrusts. I watched as his abdomen and balls tightened up and he cried out, shooting off stream after stream of cum between us, landing on his neck and chest.

His ass clamping down around me was what drove me over the edge. I fell forward grunting out as my orgasm overtook me, pumping my cum straight into his bowels.

"Oh fuck yes, Jax," he cried out.

Finally, I collapsed on top of him, and we moved to the side so we could lay side by side, my cock slipping from his ass. I leaned over to start cleaning him up with my tongue. I loved the taste of him. He was salty and sweet, and I felt like I could survive on just his cum forever.

"I love you so much," Tobias said to me as I came back up to kiss him.

"I love you too," I replied, pulling him into me. "Give me a moment, and then I want to ravage you again."

He grinned at me. "Please do."

Despite how upset and angry I was at my family, tonight was turning out perfect for us. I would deal with my family tomorrow, with Tobias by my side. If they couldn't accept me, then we would go home and I'd let myself find my own chosen family with Tobias. If they did, though, then we could talk respectfully about how this was a shock but that they loved me anyway.