Truth or Dare Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind Dion, a light briefly shines over the beach. Probably just a car entering a driveway, but it reminds me we're not supposed to be here. And Dion was being pretty loud. "We should go back home. I wanna do this again though."

"Oh come on, we're not done yet." He rests an arm over my bare tummy, slowly rubbing his hand in circles. "It's not fair if only I get to have fun." His hand circles lower, and lower, until he's brushing the hem of my pyjama shorts. "How about it?"

I find a bit of errant hair and drag it into my mouth, lightly chewing. "We can't be out here too long..."

He draws back his hand slightly. "So no?"

I chew. Then find his hand and push it back down, until his finger's just about underneath the hem. "Fine. I'll let you."

"So gracious." He sits up, about to grab my shorts and pull them down, when-- "Uh oh."

The light from before sweeps around again, and stops on Dion's face. He looks like a bandicoot on the freeway.

"I thought I saw someone down there," a voice says. A big, stern voice.

My brother doesn't do anything for a second. I can see his brain calculating. He better not run, or I swear to god I'm turning him into the police.

Dion glances back at our pile of discard clothes. He's bottomless, I'm topless. Not a great look, but from the top of the beach where the light's coming from, they can't see that yet. So all we'd need to do is--

The torch moves down and highlights me as well. It's there for only a moment before it switches off. "Oh," says the voice. "I see. Why don't you two get dressed and come on up here?"

My cheeks flush hotter than the surface of Dion's dick as I pull my shirt on and slink up the beach and onto the edge of the walkway. It's beneath the promenade wall, so thankfully the only person that can see us is the patrol officer that caught us. She's a big lady, in all directions, sporting that kind of heft that's somewhere between muscle and natural curve. She's magnificent. Definitely Noongar as well, with a mass of curly greyish hair sticking out from beneath a cap squeezed onto her head. She's probably a good ten centimetres taller that Dion, which I can confirm when he arrives beside me, just as mortified.

She gives us a long look. Clearly amused by our discomfort, her expression gives me the feeling this kind of thing isn't exactly a rare occurrence. She also squints at Dion's face for just a little too long, as if she recognises his face, although of course that's impossible.

"Alright," she suddenly says, making us both jump. "You know it's a two hundred dollar fine for swimming at night?"

"We weren't sw--" Dion starts to say before I elbow him.

The woman fixes me with a look. "You know why we don't let people out here at night, right? The waves are unpredictable, there's no lifeguards or swimmers to see if something goes wrong. And if you do go under, it's bloody hard to tell which way you're meant to be swimming. And," she continues, looking at Dion, "It's not just the water. We keep this place clean, but you know how the tourists can be. At night, you're not gonna see broken glass in the sand, or a jellyfish some idiot has thrown up on the beach. Last year some poor kid burnt his feet on a campfire. You see?"

We both nod.

"Alright. Well, there's a few spotlight beaches on the other side of the city, if you're wanting a night swim. Or... if you two just wanted some alone time, there's a lot of nice parks around here. Much less danger of drowning at them." She looks between us, then nods. "Either way, I don't want to catch you two here again, got it?"

We nod again.

"Alright. Off you go."

"Yaankga", I whisper to her as we part, and she quirks a smile. Thank you.

I realise when we get back home that my shirt's inside-out, and quicky change it back around in the living room. Dion watches, eyes glittering in the slatted streetlight through the half-open blinds. It's kind of nice he can do that.

"That was fun," he murmurs.

"Fun!? We got caught, Dion! Doing incest!" I hiss.

"That old auntie doesn't know we're siblings. And like she said, we're not going to see her again. So don't worry about it." He turns to the hall, the pauses and turns back. "It... was fun, right?"

I regard him, trying to stay aloof again. "It was alright, I guess."

He shrugs. "If that's the case, no goodnight kiss for you."

"Maybe I was exaggerating." I pad quietly over to him, avoiding any squeaky floorboards, and he wraps his arms around me. Holding him, being held by him like this... it just feels so right. "It was fun, Dion. Even if I didn't get my turn." I stand on my toes and give him a little peck on the lips.

"We could go back to your room..." he offers, but I sigh and pat his backside.

"Not tonight. We need sleep, we're meeting dad's new lady tomorrow. But tomorrow, if you're good."

We part ways at my door, although I stay to watch him enter his room. He really does have a good butt. Then I head in, and for the first time in a while, have a damn good sleep.