Truth or Fantasy 01: Morning Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry. I'll try to be gentler."

He started a slower, more restrained action and the three of us worked ourselves into a rocking rhythm with Pam between us. My balls were aching from the suction on my cock. My cockhead getting to the point of overstimulation from her fabulous tongue action. Pam was moaning and slurping at one end and was squishy squashy at the other end. Peter had grabbed her hips and was burying himself as deep as he could with every penetration. His body was hunched then ram rod straight as he fucked his wife.

"Pam. Sweetie. Why not give her cock a rest? Push her legs up again."

'Whoa' I thought to myself as my cock was suddenly back in sunlight. Pam slid her hands to the underside of my thighs and pushed my legs up and back toward my head. I fell back to lying on the chaise. My cock was now stabbing into my stomach and my tight balls were aching. My sphincter was exposed. I was stunned to feel her mouth on my balls. She sucked each one in her mouth, then again nibbled at my premium with her nose grazing my balls.

"That's it darling. Get her wet for me." Peter directed

I felt Pam's tongue work its way between my cheeks and begin to rim my ass. I squirmed with delight as I tried to flex my hips to bring my ass closer to her mouth. My knees were close to my shoulders as she struggled to splay me legs wider apart. Just as I was beginning to really enjoy the feeling I felt Pam moving away.

"Go around to her head and hold her legs for me."

Peter had slipped his cock out of his wife and he was now maneuvering himself between my legs with his hard cock dangerously close to my ass. He was a big man and, from my vulnerable position, he loomed over me. His gut was largish and stuck out, partially obscuring his cock. I had only bottomed a few times and each time, I struggled with the size of cock my lovers had. That would not be a problem today, as I thought his average size would be a blessing. Still, I was worried. I shivered a little as I felt the tip of the wet condom brush against me. He placed his hands on the back of my thighs and pushed them down as he lay his cock between my cheeks.

With Pam holding my feet, her small caged cock, still in her white sheer thong, was almost directly over my face. I was intrigued by what I saw. 'Would I ever wear a cage or have bottom surgery?' I questioned myself.

"Take it easy Peter. I've only done this a few times." I pleaded.

"No worries, Darling. I should be good for both of us. I've done this to Pam for years. She is much smaller than you." Peter replied as his right hand guided his cock to my rear puckered entrance. I could feel the pressure of the condom covered cock. I could feel the cool lubricate mixed with his wife's juices and saliva begin to run down the crack of my ass. I felt the resistance of my sphincter to his intrusion. The pressure mounted until the tip of his cock slipped into me.

"Aaaahhhhaaaa!" I quietly moaned as I accepted him into me. He was gentle but still it was painful. The pain turned to discomfort which turned to a wonderful feeling of fullness. He penetrated deeper with each slow thrust. Never fully withdrawing, he plunged deeper until he was balls deep.

"That's it, Peter. Fuck her good." Pam urged as she splayed her knees and sidled over my head and pinned my arms down with her legs. She lowered herself over my face until she was on top of my lips. She pulled her thong aside and began to rub herself over my mouth. Her balls danced over my mouth. In trying to breathe my tongue panted and caressed her.

"Make me cum. Work your tongue over me while my husband shoots a load of his cum in you!" she demanded.

I had little choice but to lick and eat her while being impaled her husband's hard cock.

"Fuuuuuuuuu..." Pam wailed as an orgasm rolled through her body. She released a small stream of watery sperm onto my face.

"Ssshhhhiiiiiii..." Peter groaned as he heard his wife cumming. His balls tightened, his cock flexed as rope after rope of semen burst through his cock and filled my ass.

"Yyyyyeeeeeess..." I wailed when Peter's cockhead probed my prostate. I shot a load of thick creamy cum over my stomach.

Peter rolled off me. My legs came down from my shoulders and the puddle of cum on my stomach began to run off.

"Let me get that." Pam offered as she leaned forward and lowered her face. She licked, lapped and sucked up my sperm. She cleaned my cock head while her husband watched. She was insistent about doing a thorough job. I was spent. I just let her enjoy herself and finish the job. She finished the job by wiping up with her fingers, the cum she had shot on my face. She licked her fingers, gave me a quick kiss on the lips and rolled off, unpinning my arms.

"Was that fun or what?" she offered breathlessly as she kissed each of my nipples before pulling her own top back up.

Peter smiled as he got up slowly and found his chair. With an open Hawaiian shirt, a limp deflated cock but satisfied smile, he sat wearily.

"Thank you both." he said as he reached out to help us both up.

Pam and I were both unsteady, but when we regained our composure. I found and put on my leggings before sitting down.

Pam adjusted her top, reached for the coffee and biscotti, "Now. Tell us about when you began your transition and what your wife thinks about it."

"That my friends. Is another story."

12