Truth or Fantasy 14: Morning Walk

Story Info
Meeting a stranger while taking some selfies.
4.9k words
4.75
4.6k
2

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The promenade outside our sea front hotel stretched out for miles ahead of me. During the day it was super active -- people strolling, joggers, and bicyclists. However, at this early morning hour, it was deserted. With the seawall on my left I casually strolled along. Listening to the ocean waves lap on the beach some 20 feet below, I was alone. The overhead lights were regularly but sparsely placed. Bright circles of light gave way to long stretches where the light dimmed to almost dark before beginning to brighten up. The main road to my right had the occasional car, bus or light truck that zipped along without the usual traffic snarls.

At regular intervals the seawall was interrupted by stairs which led down to the sandy shore. Many had iron gates protecting the chaise lounges and umbrellas of the private beach clubs. These items were still packed up from last evening and the long, and seemingly unending, stretch of sandy beach was barely lit and bordered by the ink black salt water.

I was wearing my yellow crop top with the spaghetti straps and my paint thin stretch leggings that hugged my body. The capri length leggings had a denim print that made them look like spray on jeans. I also had a light jacket -- mainly to carry my keys and camera phone. The slim ladies black and white slip-on sneakers made sure I did not slip on the hard stone surface of the walkway.

I walked alone, pausing every now and then to breathe in the ions of the warm salty air, to look at the arc of lights stretching out ahead of me and to thoroughly enjoy the quietness. I took a few pictures of the scene and then a few selfies. I found the bright light from the overhead poles were too harsh for the camera but when I moved some distance away, the light was more even. With only a few attempts, I was able to achieve very good quality images where the colors and tones were balanced. I thought to myself, these are damn good, but they could be better.

After about 15 minutes, I came upon one set of stairs that led down to shore. It had about the right about of light for the type of pictures I had in mind and the upper landing area was surrounded by a white fencing material that I thought would make a good backdrop. In addition, the sea wall in front was such that I could bundle up my jacket and use it as a prop for my phone camera. If I used the 10 second timer, I would have just enough time to push the button and then move quickly to pose. Perfect!

I slipped off my jacket, exposing my bare shoulders - the small top hung off my now perky breasts. I felt sexual energy start to course through my body as a warm flush came to my chest area. My nipples already excited from the idea of the photographs, had poked through the thin material. I flicked each nipple with my thumb...mmmmmmm...I love playing with my tits. I decided where best to place my camera to set up the scene. I took a few test images and found them very much to my liking. The light coming from a high angle was very flattering. The curves of my breasts formed a dark shadow in my cleavage while the top of my breasts featured pleasing highlights. My nipples were prominent, casting shadows over the areolas, which under my thin top, were rendered a shade darker than the rest of the top. I was able to fully capture myself head to toe. My flaunting and taunting test poses turned me on even more. I could feel my legs and arms tingling at the idea of a creating a collection of sexually titillating pics.

With the phone camera placed securely against my rolled-up jacket, I selected the highest resolution possible. I pressed the shutter and moved into position, leaning myself back against the white fence. My long athletic legs created a vee which the lens of the low-level camera captured perfectly. I thrust out my crotch, leaned back against the fence and allowed one strap of my top to slip off my shoulder. As it fell, the light weight material covering my breast fell partially away. The upper curves of my tits were bathed in the overhead light and my big nipples were expanding from the release of pressure of the tight top. My areola crinkled up as they were close to being exposed.

CLICK -- the camera captured the moment

I slipped out of the provocative pose and ran excitedly to the camera. "WOW" I gasped silently to myself as I looked at the erotic picture.

I pushed the shutter again and quickly stepped into the frame and this time let both straps come off my shoulders. My crop top again fell away, but was caught on both nipples. The upper half of my coral colored nubby areolas were exposed as I heard the shutter click.

I literally ran back to the camera, my legs shaking and my hands trembling. I checked the image, thought it was perfect and reset the shutter and timer. I did this time and time again. Each time getting more aroused at the pictures. I tweaked my nipples. I held my breasts displaying them for the camera. I thrust my pelvis forward. I turned sideways. I turned away, wiggled my ass as I looked over my shoulder at the camera. I was fully engrossed with my lewd and provocative actions as sexual energy course through my body.

Then I noticed him. WHAT! There he was standing not more than twenty feet away. He was looking out over the water while his bike lay against the seawall. I looked left, the promenade for miles was empty. I looked right, the promenade for miles was empty. How did he get here without me seeing him? Why here? Why now? I thought to myself. With all the other places he could have stopped, I could only conclude he was interested in what was happening between me and the camera. I regained some semblance of my composure after the surprise interruption. Although it really was not an interruption per se as he simply stood quietly, he looked at the water between watching me. He was a voyeur. He looked harmless. He might be useful. What the heck, I thought to myself, let him watch.

I continued my posing but instead of playing to the camera, I played to him. I faced him directly, I coyly turned a bit sideways, I smiled proactively and during one particularly vulgar pose, finally made eye contact. He was overtly staring when I caught him. He smiled, acknowledging he had been caught looking. I smiled back and nodded my head indicating he was ok if he wanted to come closer.

He raised his eyebrows as if I were asking someone else. I smiled, nodded again and he approached cautiously.

"Would you like to help me?" I asked.

"Sure. But how?"

"Maybe, you could use the camera to take some photos from angles different than the one I have had to use."

"Are you sure?"

"Quite." I assured him and I took off the timer, handed him the phone and simply pointed to the button to push.

"C'est tres facile!"

He took the camera and I moved back to the fence being used as the backdrop and posed with my hand on my hip. By now, and being so much closer he had to know I was trans. My erect cock was stretched out down my left leg, cast a deep shadow that he had to see. From where he was before, perhaps he did notice but now...it was only a few feet away. Almost in his face. He took the picture, looked at the image and nodded that it was ok. I walked over, put my hand on his arm to see for myself. We looked at the picture together and I pointed out he was casting a shadow and asked that he try not to get it in the photos. He nodded, the session was officially on. I resumed my posing, my mind racing with salacious thoughts.

I stood at forty-five degrees to him, pushed my naked shoulder forward and pouted. I turned more, looking back. I put my arms up to the side before, turning my leg and knee out ballet style. I was offering myself to the camera...to him. With him moving around and closer I found myself getting more and more excited. I slipped one spaghetti strap off and let my crop top fall of my shoulder. I looked over my naked shoulder at the camera. I made eye contact with him through the camera. I licked my lips and let my mouth form into a small 'O'. I teased and tantalized to the best of my ability. I watched as the camera tilted down to capture my exposed breast and its rampant nipple sitting atop my crinkly areola. I tweaked my own nipple and flicked at it with my thumb. The fat rubbery nub swelled even more. I put my finger on it and played with it as if it were a PS1 joystick. The camera closed in on the action.

My body was on fire with sexual excitement as I surrendered myself to the lust that was welling up. It coursed through my core, through my balls and my erection that had been down my leg, now forced its way horizontal. Behind the tight leggings, my cock as now pointing at my hip. The fat shaft looked obscene in the overhead light. Its mushroom head was casting a lurid shadow over my leggings. I slipped the other shoulder strap off and offered both my breasts to the camera and the photographer. My legs were literally shaking as I cupped each tit, played with them -- publically showing them off. I thrust my hips forward. I pushed my chest out even more as I pulled on the nipples. Picture after picture showed me submitting to my lustful thoughts.

"Let's try something different." I suggested as I moved to the sloping seawall that followed the stair down to the beach. I sat, then lay down on the uneven smooth stones. I left one leg bent and let the one, nearest the photographer, drape over the edge and with knee splayed open...my crotch blatantly on display. The stranger photographer, move into position and had to adjust where he stood so his shadow would not be falling across my prone body. He stood on the lower stair and took a series of photos as I languidly posed. My breasts spilled to the sides and their nipples pierced the dark sky.

I causally placed my right hand on the inside of my thigh and lay my thumb along the shaft of cock

"Perhaps we could see you panties?"

"I don't have any on." I replied, knowing full well he also knew. He smiled.

I peeled down the top of my leggings until, if I had a landing strip, it would show. Of course I did not have a landing strip, I am completely bare -- hairless down there. My voyeur photographer moved to capture the sight. My breasts exposed, my bare midriff naked to the very root of my cock. My swollen cock tenting out to the side, aching and flexing to be released into the morning air.

He moved from below me on the stairs to above me on the stairs. I looked up to see the bulge in his pants directly overhead. "Nice!" I thought to myself.

"Play with your nipples!" he said with a urgency to his voice.

I was only too happy to comply. I cupped each one. I held them to him and also to the camera. I used my thumb and forefinger to tweak each nipple and then began to pull them out further. I held only my nipples and stretched my tits out into a point. Again I made eye contact through the camera lens and I played with myself. When I had done this for a couple of minutes, I released my right tit and slid my hand slowly down my naked midriff to my cock. I gripped my cock and felt the blood pulsing through my thin leggings.

"More?" he almost begged.

What can I say? I gave into lust, slid my hand under the very tight waistband, and encircled my cock. I watched his face tense as he seemed to be eagerly waiting. As slowly and sexually as possible, I exposed my cock and let it fall onto my abdomen. The fat head about an inch above my belly button was now an angry dark red. I heard a sharp intake of his breath when he saw me begin to lightly run my fingers up and down the large hairless shaft. Yes, I admit it. I started to publicly masturbate in front of him. I cupped by balls and pulled the foreskin tight causing my rigid shaft to rise up to a forty-five degree angle. My back was flat on the top of the seawall, my hips tilted forward while my shoulders were hunched over as I fell into my familiar 'jerk off' position. I tried to be as submissive as I could.

He was so close taking pictures that I felt his knee to nudge my breast. I continued slowly stroking myself, allowing myself to get more and more into it. My right hand now gripped by cock and began sliding it up and down the shaft while my left hand was playing with my left nipple. My eyes were glazed and hooded over as I submitted to the sexual ecstasy in my body. I could feel myself on the verge of cumming but the exquisite sensations where overwhelming and I wanted to continue. I release the tight grip on my cock and slowed down the strokes. I was about to grip the head tightly to cut the feelings when he put his open hand on my cock.

He put his right hand lengthwise -- covering my cock with head of it in his palm his fingers extended to my balls. I could not hold back. I thrust my cock further into his hand and came harder than I had ever cum. I know I moaned and hissed loudly with the release since he quickly pulled his hand away. Luckily he did. A rope of cum jetted out of my cock, flew across my abdomen and chest to land on my shoulder and neck. As I thrashed and bucked, a second burst landed with a splat on my chest. Hands free my released cock was bobbing and flexing as globules of creamy warm cum shot out and splattered everywhere. I gave in fully to the strength of the astounding feeling of release as I the sperm surged through my cock. I gasped, almost hyperventilated, as the shattering orgasm ran its course.

My watcher returned to being a photographer and captured a few more images of my cum covered body. I was surprised when he fingered one warm puddle of the pearlescent cream. I watched fascinated as he drew his finger through the sticky semen, catching a dollop on the end. He lifted his hand as the collected cum began to sag into a long strand. Before the gooey strand broke away, he brought his finger to my lips. He painted my lips with my own cum. I sighed as I pursed my lips to receive the coating that he spread over them. How did he know, I love the taste of my own cum. I think we all do. Don't you?

I lifted my face upwards - toward him, searching for more. He responded to my silent request by moving closer, the bulge in his pants now just near my head. I smiled and with my eyes assured him that what he was about to do was what I wanted. To reinforce my willingness, I swept the back of my right hand up his thigh and across the front of his pants to acknowledged the distended tent. For a moment he stood firm as I rubbed his cock. Soon however, he gently gyrated his hips making sure that I knew how big and hard he was. When he leaned over me, was now the time? I thought to myself. No-disappointed, I learned he was only putting the phone down. Bending over and blocking the light, plunged my face into darkness. It was so naughty and so exciting to be so close to his cock but not see it, that I just had to raise my head and nuzzle his crotch with my cheek. He pressed himself softly against my face and pulled back. I felt his hand reach into the darkness and I heard the sound of his zipper being lowered. His other hand entered the darkness and I felt the back of it as he struggled to get his cock out. His belt buckle grazed my forehead as it was undone. I felt the back of his hands as he undid button. It seemed to take forever, but I expect it took only seconds, but my anticipation was off the chart. Before I saw it, I could smell the musky bouquet from his sex. I could feel the heat of his manhood before I could discern it the black inky night. He pressed it forward. It hit high on my cheek and I had to adjust my head for my mouth to find it. He was uncut. One of my first. His heavy foreskin fell between my lips as I finally savored his sex. I nibbled at the fleshy covering and nipped it gently with my teeth. I poked at it with my tongue searching for entry to the meaty head hidden in the sheath. He was already wet. My submissive behavior had excited to the point that his balls had released pre-cum that had filled up the hood and was now leaking out. I tasted the smooth clear liquid as I pushed my tongue under the folds. He stiffened and moaned as I lapped up the delicious offering. I felt the back of his hand on my cheek and I realized that the was going to help me. He pulled back his foreskin as my tongue lapped and encircled the exposed wide mushroom shape. I worshipped the smooth phallus knob as he pushed it gently forward. He reached down with his left hand and help hold my head up when I gradually slipped my lips over the slippery bell end of his cock. My mouth lightly clamped around the wide flanged edge. I held my mouth there allowing both of us to savor the feeling. I opened my mouth, furrowed my tongue and bathed the underside ridge of his cock. He let me take my time to enjoy his girth and the length. I had only an inch or two of his cock in my mouth, but already I was stretched wide. I felt a gentle pressure on the back of my head while at the same time, I felt him slowly push forward...impaling my mouth on his manhood. He wasn't rough but rather, he was insistent. My own cock was also now beginning to be rejuvenated in response to my eager cock sucking.

As I was still reclining on the sloping sea wall beside the stairs my neck was getting sore. I felt his hold on my head change as he now supported my head rather than pushing it onto his wet saliva covered cock. A considerate lover, I thought. He withdrew his cock from my mouth and ran it over my face. His gooey cock painted my face and his cockhead explored each of my eye sockets. He moved closer enabling my mouth to reach the root of his cock and my tongue to sweep over his hairy balls. His musky sweat had a mildly acrid taste but my exhilaration of our licentious activities overwhelmed any distaste. I nuzzled and licked each testicle individually. He seemed to like that (who wouldn't) and held my mouth tight to his ball sack. He began to thrust up and down allowing my lips to sweep over his shaft like a harmonica. He was dry humping my face as he sought to pleasure himself to the maximum. Little did he know that, I too, was immensely enjoying his control of the situation.

My face was now covered in a combination of my saliva and his pre-cum. The super slick coating was drying at the edges, pulling the skin on my face tight. His continuing flow of man juice soon covered any missing bare skin. He rubbed his cock around my face like a zamboni on an ice rink. My lips and mouth continued to seek his hot flesh in hopes of catching his cockhead. I could feel him flexing and pulsing and was hoping he was either about to feed me or cum on my face. I enjoy either and would not have been disappointed. But I was disappointed as he pulled away and stood up taller.

"L'autre cote?" he said simply as he offered me his hand.

I had no idea what he meant but I soon learned. He stretched out his hand, grabbed mine and pulled me to my feet. With a simple spin and light directional push, and just like dancing, he had me spun around. But rather than being back in his arms, he had me bent over the seawall so I was facing the promenade. Being down a couple of steps our lower halves were hidden by the solid wall. Just as well. The front of my leggings were pulled down below my balls, his cock was erect and exposed. My exposed breasts still covered with my own wet cum were glistening in the overhead light. His hands were on the middle of my back pushing be down and away. My naked tits sticking and sliding over the rough irregular stone top of the seat wall. My nipples were trapped, scratching back and forth over the stones. This position forced my ass up toward him. A bus stopped on the street on the curb side of the promenade. We both looked up. The two or three passengers were not paying attention and even if they were, they likely could not really see anything. If they did...what the hell.

As we were double checking our pseudo privacy, I felt him press himself against my ass. His cock was out and hard. It pushed into the crevice of my ass that was protected by the tight leggings. He leaned over me and with his hand in the middle of my back, pressed me down. He squirmed and rubbed himself hard against me. I twerked and responded signaling I was ready. He got the hint and pulled back. He grabbed my hips and goosed me a couple of times with his rigid cock. I felt his hands reach for then tug on the waist band of my leggings, He pulled them down, exposing my ass to the air. He then pushed them down my legs to about my knees. They were so tight that I was unable to open my legs enough for him, so I reached down and pushed them down over my knees to my ankles. I wedged my one foot of my shoe and struggled but finally was able to get them off one leg. I spread my legs apart. I held my breath until I felt his strong masculine and naked thighs against the back of my smooth quivering legs. His knees were spooned behind mine as he rubbed his steel hard cock across my bare ass. I luxuriated in the sensation.

12