Try-Sexuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never had such good sleep in all my life. When I woke up, both Callum and Sean were with me. I decided I was going to surprise Callum.

I licked my lips at the thought of having that cock somewhere else and that place would be between my lips. As quietly as I could, I slid beneath the sheets and hovered over him. It was just there. It didn't look like much in its flaccid state. I knew better. I simply slipped it into my mouth and let my tongue do the work. I flickered and danced over the head of his cock and I could feel him stirring. He made some strange noises. I knew he was awakening in more ways than one. His cock grew stiffer and larger under the control of my pouted lips. I continued to suck on it and was hoping I would notice. Damn, it felt good and naughty. I couldn't control the fact I had wet myself again.

Suddenly the sheet flew off me.

I didn't flinch. I just keep doing the job. I would run one hand down the length of his shaft and feel how hot and hard it was. My other hand was fondling his balls. They were of contrast to the cock, being soft and flexible. I had to take my soft lips down there too and kiss them. Pinch them ever so slowly with those cock sucking lips. I ran the tongue up his shaft again, and Callum was in my mouth again. It was fucking my mouth that did the trick. He jerked about; he got me straight in the face. I had the cum dripping off me, and we couldn't help but giggle. Sean had woken up. He took one look at me and said,

"Kylie, you never needed my guidance, you are a queen for blowjobs. Another job done well"

But where do we go to from here?

The road trip continued until we were out in the wilderness. I was getting more frustrated. After that voyeuristic experience, sex went off the menu and I had to stick to masturbating. It was not such a bad thing. I just imagined what happened that one time. Callum's cock was almost as smooth as the glass dildo I owned. I almost felt guilty using it; it was a true work of art. I always kept it in a velvet bag in a wooden chest under the bed which contained quite a few other things like handcuffs, butt plugs (glass of course), a vibrator, you name it. Sean and I liked being spicy.

But I saw my glass dildo in a whole new light. I made sure my door was locked and that was there was no one else around. If somebody was around, I feigned some excuse. You might ask me why I didn't just initiate sex, but I felt like it was not my job at the time. I would make sure I was naked. I had this oil I could rub all over myself and massage my breasts. It would heighten my excitement. I also made sure I moved our mirror to the foot of the bed. I liked watching myself. I lied on the bed with my legs spread apart and my hand will feel between my legs. Stroking my pussy, now I would think of Callum and the tide would come in again. I stroked my clit until I felt just the overwhelming desire to have something in me. The glass dildo would be plunged into my pussy and I would thrust against it, getting faster with each stroke. I kept rubbing myself until I felt that unmistakable pleasure wave. Alas, it was not as good as the real thing, but it was still very good.

Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore. We were in Kununurra and Callum was tuckered out; he was asleep sitting upright. I had already fucked myself that day. I had been outside, walking around in a state. How dare they both leave me alone? I went back inside and took my underwear off, as well as my bra. Wearing just a dress, I went and straddled him. I was damp and I rubbed that dampness onto him. I had my tits up in his face, covered by the thin layer of fabric. Come on Callum, wake up! I planted him a kiss on the lips and he suddenly woke. He looked and felt pleased to see me.

I had to ask why both he and Sean had seemingly ignored me. Just tiredness they said. The road trip took a lot more out of them than they thought. I unzipped his pants and his cock sprung out. He forced my dress up so he could see my pussy. I lowered myself down on his cock but denied him full entry, teasing his cock with my pussys' lips. Now he knows what it is like to be tortured. It was liberating, to say the least. With each move, I moved lower down his penis. His penis was rock hard. I finally left my wetness to envelop him totally, my movements made my boobs shake about and he put his hands on them. This was something new -- his marriage had consisted of missionary position most of the time.

He could barely contain himself, he could watch his cock moving in and out of my pussy and watch my reaction to the pleasure I was creating. Yep, he blew his wad again. It was quick. It was quite passionate and it did the job of reigniting a fire within.

It had been two weeks since our big bang in Margaret River when we had our final sexual experience on the road. We were now in Darwin in the Northern Territory. It was another night of drinking and revelry and a lot of talk about love and bisexuality. Sean was a bisexual man, Callum, not so much. Sure, he had been fascinated with his ass for a long time, but he never seriously thought about taking a cock up there. He had lubed up fingers and put them in his ass, but anything bigger was a bit scary. He questioned somewhat whether he found men attractive, but he had spent a lot of somewhat intimate time with Sean by now, in the form of mutual masturbation. Gotta get our kicks somehow.

"Hey, Callum...you know what I do when I suck cock, right? I'd like to see you fellate Sean. Would that work for you?"

Callum seemed just a bit nervous. "But how can I know if I am doing the right thing?"

"I am pretty sure you will know if you are doing the right thing!" retorted Sean.

I told Callum to take Sean's pants off. It would be best if Callum just got a feel for the situation. Callum had watched Sean and I have sex. He had no idea how big Sean's cock was. He could feel it growing, but I thought the best idea was to just get the thing in his mouth and give it a go. I wasn't forcing it. If he had wanted to back out, he would have told me, Callum didn't take orders well unless they were coming from Sean.

The underwear had peeled off and the sight to behold was one I had seen for so many years now. Sean had a long, slender dick which looked like nothing when flaccid, but grew to be the sort of thing to make one's eyes water and pussy wet. I told Callum to wrap his lips around it and test the waters. He did listen. The moment Sean's cock went in Callum's mouth, it grew. Poor Callum, almost choked there! But he could feel the head of Sean's cock in his mouth and it felt quite good. He was stroking Sean's shaft with his hand and using his other hand to hold onto Sean's ass.

Wow, it was quite the turn on. The rule we had in swinging had always been you were not allowed to touch yourself if you were the one in control. You had to reserve that pent up energy for fucking the other partner later. I found it incredibly uncomfortable with all the pressure built up in my womb. My muff had gone twitchy. Still, no touching, poor Kylie.

I suddenly thought, if things were to go the way they were going, Sean would cum, and that was not quite how we wanted to do. Sean wasn't fussy.

"Stop! You are almost doing too good a job. Don't you want him to cum in your ass?"

"Well, of course, I would like to try it. I must be doing ok then", was Callum's remark.

Sean had one rather large and throbbing erection by now. I reached for the drawer and pulled out a condom. We like to keep our anal sex clean. I did the job of fitting the rubber onto Sean. I could do it with my mouth. An old party trick, that one. I gave Callum the lube and asked maybe, he would like a finger in his ass first, just so he could get used to something being in there.

This is where the doctors and nurses fantasies I often played with Sean proved useful. We always have a supply of rubber gloves. Sean put his gloves on, took the lube from Callum and slathered it on his hand. I told Callum to bend over the bed and expose his ass, doggy style. Sean was massaging his asshole and noticed how soft and flexible it already seemed to be. Yeah, this took him back to being a younger man where he did the bulk of his experimentation with other men.

"Well, are you ready Callum?" I had to ask. I didn't want to scare him. He was.

In slipped one finger, which Sean would move slowly in and out. Callum spoke up. He reckoned one was not enough, he needed at least two. Fine, you can have two fingers then. I began to think we should have skipped this stage and just started the whole fucking part. But a man must be prepared for Sean. He packs quite the punch.

"I think you are ready to be fucked, Callum".

He turned to me and just shone one big beautiful smile. I felt a bit special. So there stood Sean. He squirted the lube over his cock till it was drenched.

He ever so gently slid his cock into Callum's ass. I didn't want to ask Callum if he was ok, in case I sounded too patronizing. He made some sort of noise but it sounded like a good one. The cock was sliding in and out something good. I really enjoyed watching Callum get pumped with that meaty flesh being gripped by a juicy nice ass. That exercise did wonders for Callum's body. Callum had a tight asshole too.

"Why don't you just fuck him harder?"

He listened. There was a roar as I could hear Sean's balls slapping on Callum's ass. Callum called out in sonorific pleasure. He shot a load of cum all over my bed. Never mind, I smiled. Sean didn't go for much longer either. He blew a load in Callum's ass. The two men were sweaty and exhausted. Such good fun to watch. Callum was pleased as he always was.

Although we never did share each other again, it was enough to prompt Sean and me to take on swinging again. Foreign yet familiar cock is always a lot of fun for both sexes.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Bed and Breakfast Hotwife Her plan to stock her home with hot, horny men - run a B&B.in Loving Wives
Three Loving Wives Three loving wives make some home improvements.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
More Stories