Trying Something New Ch. 02

Story Info
Bodyhopping husband and wife meet fraternal twins.
8.5k words
4.6
11.6k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
622 Followers

It was a crisp fall day when Christine Henderson arrived home from work. She was later than usual, but for good reason. She had been catching up with a friend she hadn't seen in a very long time. And they had made plans to get together and catch up, and drag their husbands along with them. Christine knew her husband, Peter, would not like this change of plans at all. It disrupted their nightly routine of the past couple months of fucking each other silly.

Despite the fact that they were an old married couple, they were enjoying a resurgence in their sex life. This was made easier by the fact that they were also body hoppers, and were exploring new kinks they had long shunned. In this case, they were regularly hopping the bodies of a mother and son that lived across the street from them.

Peter hadn't been able to get enough of their neighbors. The taboo nature of using their bodies to satiate their desires had not grown stale. Usually they'd have grown bored, but that had not been the case.

Every day, as soon as they both got home from work, they would shed their clothes and become an ethereal mist. They'd float across the street, and take over the mother and son that lived there. Then they would act perfectly normal. The mother would talk about her work at a bank downtown. The son would talk about his college classes he'd attended that day. But during a meal or an activity, there would be subtle flirting that would turn into not so subtle flirting. Eventually clothes would be removed, or sometimes torn off. And before the night was over, the mother and son would have engaged in hot, hot incest.

Night after night after night this was their pattern. And when Christine walked into her kitchen that day, she saw that her husband was already in mist form, ready to go.

"Peter, I'm sorry," Christine sighed. "There's been a change of plans tonight. We've got a dinner date."

Christine watched as the mist swayed back and forth.

"It couldn't be helped," she said. "I ran into Diane Shiplee today at lunch. You remember the Shiplees?"

She knew darn well he did. They used to be their dearest friends. Still, he handled this news about as well as she expected. She watched the mist sway back and forth and spin around.

"Oh don't be like that," Christine argued. "You used to love it when I'd hop Diane so you could play with her big tits. We might have never stopped if they hadn't gotten pregnant."

The mist continued to spin and whirl and throw a mini tantrum.

"Oh yes," Christine exclaimed. "I remember your big tit phase. You wanted me to hop whoever had the biggest pair in the room. And quite often that was Diane."

The mist began moving up and down in the air.

"Stop it, Peter," Christine said frustratedly. "I can't understand you. You'll have to rematerialize."

The mist hung there for a few seconds, not moving in the slightest.

"Now, please!" Christine demanded.

The mist began to swirl about, and began to take the shape of a man. A few seconds later, where the mist had been, stood an older, pudgy man in his sixties without a stitch of clothes on him. As soon as he could speak, he started complaining.

"No! Not tonight! You can't be serious! We've got a good thing going here. You said so yourself last night."

Christine helped turn him in the direction of the stairs, "Yes, I know dear. But that also means we haven't had a social life in two months. People will think we've died or joined a cult. Besides, we probably need to give Sara and Mark a break, don't you think. Let them have a normal, sex free night as mother and son. Now go put something nice on."

Peter followed his wife into their bedroom in full pout. "I don't see why we have to visit the Shiplees. We haven't seen them in ages."

"You used to love the Shiplees! And I'm not just talking about Diane's tits. You and Greg always got along so well. You'd talk about, uh, whatever it is that got you two all fired up."

"Model trains."

Christine chose a shirt from his closet and handed it to him. "Really? Trains? But you don't have any model trains. Or any other kind of models?"

"I know, but it's still fascinating. He was working on creating a whole village. He let me run it one time, you know."

"How very nice of him. Now get these pants on and let's go. Dinner's in thirty, and we need to stop and pick up a bottle of wine before we get there."

Peter looked at the pants with distrust, as if by putting them on he was accepting this dinner party that had been forced upon him. "Are we going to hop them and screw?"

Christine put her hands on her hips. "If you want to, I suppose..."

"They're almost as old as we are!"

"We've still got them beat by a good ten years."

"Do you want to have sex as someone in your late forties, early fifties?" Peter asked wryly.

"I mean, we've had sex in each others bodies this last week, so..."

"Not what I asked," Peter said. "And we've had the help of a surge to our libido. I bet Greg and Diane do it only once or twice a month by now."

Christine rolled her eyes as she watched her husband take forever to put his pants on. "We don't have to hop the."

"Well then let's blow them off so we can hop the neighbors," Peter begged. "Mark's dick gets so hard when he sticks it in his mommy's pussy."

"If you stop complaining, maybe tomorrow I'll have Mommy put on a nurse's outfit and see if her big man needs to stay home from college classes tomorrow."

With that incentive, the pants were on, and they got out the door less than a minute later.

The Shiplees had been friends. Good friends. But in the business of life and career, both couples had drifted apart over time. The real nail in the coffin of their relationship though, had happened nineteen years ago when Diane had given birth to twins, a boy and a girl.

Peter and Christine were happy for them, of course. But kids were a sore spot, as Peter and Christine had been unable to have any of their own. Christine was there for Diane through the first trimester, but then started distancing herself out of self preservation. When their twins, Aiden and Ally were born, it had been all too easy to cut the cord on them entirely.

Part of what appealed to Christine about reconnecting now was the fact that the kids had graduated and gone to a college out of state. Christine had been able to skip that whole part of their life. Now she could hopefully pick up where they had left off in their friendship. They could focus on being almost retirees together.

After a thirty minute drive across town, the Hendersons parked in front of the Shiplees' house. Peter and Christine were reminded of how long it had been, as they took in the front lawn. Several decorative items had been added to the landscape. A fountain, some gnomes, several flowers, none of which had been there all those years ago. As they got out of their cars, they had a moment where they weren't sure which entrance to use. Good friends didn't come in the front door, but circled around to the back door. After a moment's hesitation, Peter led his wife to the front door, and rang the bell.

Greg and Diane Shiplee both answered the door with huge smiles plastered on their faces. They were ushered the Hendersons inside, where Christine and Diane immediately hugged and complimented each other's attire. Peter and Greg shared a firm handshake and with an expression that conveyed it had been too long. As they went further into the house, Peter and Christine sized up the Shiplees.

Christine noted that Greg seemed to have grown handsomer over the years. She wondered if he still had the stamina of a young man. Probably not, but she'd be willing to let her husband hop him and see.

Peter saw that children and gravity had not been kind to Diane's breasts. They seemed much lower than he remembered. That was the problem of having children. The way they could ruin works of art like that. If asked though, he still wouldn't mind getting his hand, or his mouth on them. That wouldn't be a hard sell, as he had seen his He still would like to get his hands on them. And the way he noticed his wife sizing up Greg, he bet she wouldn't at all mind getting her hands on Greg's dick. She'd probably be disappointed by Greg's stamina nowadays though.

Peter and Christine shared a look and a playful smile while they moved through the house with their old friends. It was a look that said they would most definitely hop them soon and get down to fucking. For them, it would be like putting on an old, reliable coat, or jeans that were contoured to your waist. Fucking in their bodies would be enjoyable, and comfortable. They were already thinking past the casual conversation, the evening meal, and the long goodbye with plans to see each other soon. Their imaginations had skipped straight to the moment they were alone in their vehicle out front. The moment they became mist and floated back into the house to take over the Shipplees. That's when the real catching up would begin.

But those plans were derailed as they made their way into the dining room. There were two extra place settings. And before they could ask why, the answers walked in from the adjoining kitchen.

A lovely brunette that was the spitting image of her mother didn't look up from her phone as she asked, "Can we eat yet?"

"Ally, you know..." Diane started, but Christine didn't hear the rest. Why was Ally here? She was supposed to be in college. Diane had mentioned that they were both in college earlier that day.

"I'm sorry," Christine said abruptly, trying not to stare daggers at the beautiful but sulky teen. "I thought Ally was away at college."

"Not during fall break, she's not," another voice said. It belonged to a tall, handsome boy that had strolled into the room. He looked like the teen version of his father, but without an ounce of fat on him. "This smells great Mom. Can we tuck in?"

"It's buffet style," Diane said to Peter and Christine. Then with a look at her son, she said, "And our guests go first. Please bring them their plates."

The twins did, then quickly fell in line behind the Hendersons. Peter and Christine filled their plates and went to sit at the table. Christine was wondering if they should make an excuse and leave. Peter was wondering how he had gone so long without Diane's cooking. It was even better than he remembered. When Greg mentioned his model trains and how he'd have to show Peter his completed village in the basement, Christine knew there was no chance of leaving early. She decided to make the most of it and tried to engage the twins in casual conversation.

That proved difficult. Ally kept her nose buried in her phone between bites and acted like Christine wasn't there. And Aiden only seemed to answer with a mouth full of food which he kept shoving into his mouth at top speed. He was the first to clear his plate. He got up, kissed the top of his mother's head and said, "The food is much better here. Thanks mom!"

Christine was appalled at the lack of manners on display. Still, she couldn't help but check out Aiden's tight butt as he left the room. She wondered if he was as endowed as his father. When she glanced at her husband, she caught his eyes darting from Greg, to Ally's D cups, to Greg, and then back again. She wondered if Peter would want to...but that was silly. They were both annoying teens, and related to each other.

But...that incestuous taboo damn had burst with Mark and Sara. And Aiden and Ally were both of age. And if she and Peter hopped them, they would make them much more hospitable to be around. And when people weren't around, well... Christine felt her face get hot at the thought of the twins bodies, naked, entwined and writhing together in a passionate embrace...

"Christine, are you alright?" Diane asked. "Your face is all red."

As she raised a glass of water, Christine replied, "Oh, yes. Fine. Just...hot flashes. You know how it is."

The meal lasted an hour, and the conversation improved after Ally left the room. It was amazing how the atmosphere could improve when you removed a sulky teenager from the room. Diane did apologize for her children's behavior, and tried to make excuses for them. She mumbled something about Aiden wanting to get back to a video game he was obsessed with, and Ally hating being away from her new college friends.

Christine was still mildly upset with Diane for not telling her the twins would be there in the first place. Apparently the kids were on some fall break, and Diane hadn't thought that news was worth bringing up earlier that day. A good thing, because Christine might have declined the invitation. After seeing the teens' lack of table manners and conversational skills, Christine waffled between feeling sorry for Diane, and being critical of her parenting choices.

As the wives continued to chat in the dining room, the husbands excused themselves and went down to the basement. Peter was thoroughly impressed by what he saw. Greg's train village had grown exponentially, and now took up most of their finished basement. The amount of detail Greg had put in, it was a true labor of love.

"This is amazing!" Peter exclaimed. "I bet your kids loved working on this with you over the years."

Greg's face fell a little. "They both stopped helping me with it before they became teenagers. Now if I bring it up, they call it lame or sad." He paused to sigh. "I'm hoping someday my future grandkids will be able to appreciate it."

Peter didn't say anything regarding Greg's kids. He had found them both a little aloof, but he couldn't believe they didn't appreciate their dad's hobby. Most kids would have killed to grow up in a house with a train set like this. Peter changed the subject to the individual pieces and models he was working on, and asked if he could help in some way.

Time stretched, and before they knew it, their wives were calling for them to come upstairs. It was getting late, and as they all had work in the morning, it was time to pack it in. Promises were made to get together again soon, and finally, the Hendersons found themselves back in their car. Almost immediately, they began to talk over one another.

"It really was good to see them."

"It was a good night."

"I can't believe it's been so long."

"They both looked good."

"Yeah, really good.

"Good enough to maybe-"

"But their kids..."

"Yeah, their kids were something else."

"They were rude."

"Self centered."

"Ungrateful."

"Not really there."

"It would be nice if they..."

"...treated their parents..."

"...with more respect."

They both looked at each other for a long moment and wondered if they were both thinking the same thing. Christine was the first to put it out there. "You know, we could help them in that area."

Peter arched an eyebrow. "We could. We could help our friends enjoy this time with their kids."

"Oh, you want to hop their kids?" Christine asked coyly.

Peter chucked. "Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing."

"But I thought we were hopping the adults. Didn't you want to get your hands on Diane's big boobs again?"

Peter winked. "I saw you checking out Aiden. In the brief time he was there."

"And I saw you looking a lot more at Ally's rack than Diane's."

"So...you'd be down to hop those annoying brats?"

"I mean, it would be like we were doing them a favor."

"And you wouldn't be opposed to...to getting up to stuff in their bodies?"

Christine smirked at him. "You were the one that got me started on this whole incest track, dear. If we can love having sex as a mother and son, I think a brother and sister is the next logical step."

"I mean, I think the next logical step would be father and daughter..."

"I'll race you inside," Christine said. Then her body dissolved into a fine mist and her clothes hit the car seat.

"But if we're not taking over Greg and Diane, I'll have to move the car somewhere!" Peter protested.

The mist hovered next to him for a moment, then shot out thru the vents and disappeared through the Shiplee's front door. Peter sighed. He put the car in reverse, and went to go find a nearby place where his car could be safe, but also not draw attention.

The mist traveled unawares through the Shiplee's house. It had been awhile, but she remembered the layout pretty well, especially the path to the master bedroom. What she didn't know was which room belonged to which twin. She picked the first one she came to and flew under the door. It was Aiden's room apparently. And he wasn't playing a game. He was sitting up on his bed with his pants off and his underwear pulled down. One hand held a tablet that was quietly playing porn, while the other hand stroked his thick cock. Christine knew he must be getting close, because his body tightened and he began to speed up.

Why did Peter have to worry about the stupid car? He was going to miss a perfectly good orgasm, and then there would be a waiting period until...until... But she could do something about it, couldn't she? She was here. She could hop Aiden's body.

There were two things that Peter and Christine had not done in their marriage. The first was not to have incestuous sex in people's bodies. And the second was to stay as their respective genders whenever they hopped. Christine didn't feel like she'd care which gender she was in, but she knew her husband sure did. He liked having a dick. Didn't they all.

Well, Peter wasn't here to get that dick right then, was he? It was up to her to hop Aiden and bring him back down before he blew his load. She could always hop out when her husband got there and let him take over. Unless...unless she didn't let him. He'd just have to be the one to hop Ally. He probably would complain at first, but...they were all about trying something new these days.

Aiden was very close. He was looking at his preferred porn, one where hot women touched, kissed and licked each other's clean shaven armpits. He wasn't sure why the sight of this gave him such a thrill, but it never failed to get him as hard as a rock. He'd told a girlfriend about it once. She had laughed and called him a weirdo. She'd given him access to her armpits one time after that, but said it was just too weird. Well here in his bedroom, he could look at them, and fantasize about them all he wanted. He was almost there. Almost-

And then he was coughing. Something had flown up his nose. He sputtered and shook his head, but the whole time kept a firm grip on the tablet and his cock. He thought whatever it was had passed, and then his mind began to grow foggy. But he still didn't stop stroking his dick. Even when everything went black.

A very pleasurable sensation hit Christine as she gained control of Aiden's body. She felt so good. And the source of that pleasure was his dick. It felt so good to stroke it. She'd stroked many a dick of course, but she'd never been on the receiving end. She thought she'd be able to ease it off, but that was like holding back the tide. Instead she leaned into it. She gripped it harder and let Aiden's hand slide up and down while his eyes took in the video playing on the tablet.

Christine had a moment to think, "Why was that woman licking that other woman's armpit? Was that a thing young people were into these days? Is that something her husband had ever want to...to...and then she felt her balls tighten, and an eruption happen in her groin. Semen flew into the air and landed on her hand and taut stomach. It was brief. It was intense. And then it was over.

"Wow, that was great," she panted. "But I still think girls cum out ahead there." She smiled as she thought about how Peter could soon weigh in with first hand experience on that matter. She cleaned herself off, then got dressed. She left Aiden's room in search of his parents. She found them reclining together watching a movie.

Kripto
Kripto
622 Followers