Trying Things on for Size

Story Info
Husband has a few tricks in store as he surprises his wife.
9.6k words
3.49
26.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello there reader and thank you for taking the time to come on by.

A little about me before we start.

My name is Steph. I'm 39 and a modest five feet five, shoulder length brunette, rich autumnal mahogany eyes and attention grabbing 44d chest. I wouldn't say I'm movie star attractive but I am the epitome of the girl next door appearance. I have been with my husband James, now for the best part of two decades now (wow that is so long) and he has been trying for the last year or so to get me interested in the swinging lifestyle but not really done more than talk about it until this night.

***************************************************************************************************************

After what seemed like an extended week at work, the taxi finally pulls up outside my house. I was feeling a little tired and tipsy from the after-work drinks, my boss insisting the entire team attend after the grafting we had gotten through over the last month. I swayed a little as I walked up to the house, jostling to get my keys from my bag with only the hallway light to guide my way.

Typical. The one night I need more light, there is only this one on, I think to myself. Guess James got sick of waiting for me and went out for the night, or heaven forbid he got an early night and went to sleep.

As I open the front door I quietly call out to announce my presence, hoping he doesn't jump out and try to scare me as my eyes try to focus. Huh, not like James to go out and forget to set the alarm. He must have turned in for an early night.

I remove my coat and go to put it in the closet, my eyes falling across a hand-written post it note from James stuck on the painted white, wooden closet door:

Bath is poured and ready for you. Enjoy and make sure you have a 'full bath time'. When you get out then you are allowed into the bedroom, but not before.

A sigh of relief slipped from my lips, the thought of a relaxing bath overwhelming my body. "Thank you, I really appreciate it. You have no idea how much I need a good soak right now".

When I still didn't receive a response, I harrumphed at his absence, "Fine, be like that then."

I put my things away and headed upstairs, mumbling and muttering to myself as I went. Did I really drink that much, or have I just become that much of a lightweight? comes the soft chastisement, grasping the hand railing to steady me.

As I turn on the top of the landing, I see another post-it note affixed on our bedroom door: No entry or you will ruin it.

Ruin what? If he's in there naked and doesn't have a pizza, he might only get a handy. I giggle at the thought, finding myself so hilarious. Even still, the temptation to peek is overwhelming.

"Whatever," I say out loud, deciding to let him keep his secrets. There was a bath right around the corner.

I walked past the bedroom and headed into the bathroom, opening the door and instantly know I made the correct decision. The aroma of lavender and bergamot filled the air as it danced its way from the freshly poured bubble bath, the tub surrounded by a small selection of tea light candles. A large glass of red wine was perched on the edge, a soothing playlist on my iPod set up and ready to relax.

He is definitely looking to get lucky tonight, I think to myself, slowly beginning to remove my work clothes. As I bend over to shimmy my way out of my skirt, my eyes are drawn to what is now eye level with me that I had missed when I was taken back by the lovely setup; my razor and shaving cream on the side of the wash basin. I get what you mean by full bath time now, you freaking pervert.

Giggling to myself as I toss my clothes into the wash basket, I hit play on the playlist. I enjoy a little wiggle brought on by the music as I gather the rest of the items needed to clean myself up, all to maximize my relaxed feeling.

Then as I take a small sip of the wine that has been left to breathe in the glass, I slip into the tub. The squeak of my body sliding into it temporarily overpowers the playing music. I settle in and just appreciate this peaceful moment that is all mine, something I haven't had for a few weeks. The perfect heat, relaxing scents, and the chilled out vibes from the playlist instantly go to work. The bubbles break up and part as I sink in as deep as I can, doing my best not to lose any of them over the edge of the tub.

Simply enjoying the soak, I let it wash away the work week tension from my muscles. The bubbles pop on my skin and give me soft tingling sensations each time, deliberately adding extra suds onto my breasts. The pleasure of feeling them burst against my areola and nipples starts to put me in the mood, one I didn't think I was going to be in when I first stepped inside the house.

Maybe he can get more than a handy. I thoughtfully muse. Though I do still hope he has pizza.

It takes little time for the wine and the heat to encourage my mind to slip from having any cares at all, just lying there and forgetting the world until the bath water starts to chill. As my time of relaxation slowly slips away I hurriedly wash up before the water gets too cold, as it is threatening to ruin the positive buzz I have going on.

After finishing my scrub and rinse I drain the water from the tub, drying off the essentials and rinsing off the remaining bubbles left clinging on the sides of the bathtub. I watched them disperse under the head of the shower, feeling a little sadness as they disappear from this world in a manner that isn't stimulating my skin. Sighing at the loss, I reached for the razor and shaving foam.

Suppose I should make myself ready for what comes next, then.

Taking extra good care not to nick myself with my unsteady hands, I completely shave myself from the waist down. When complete, I give myself a little rub over. My soft, still bath-wrinkled fingers caress my smooth labia, eliciting a soft moan of delight that escapes my lips. My examination was in part just to make sure I hadn't missed any spots, the other ensuring that I was at least a little aroused before James pounced on me when I entered the bedroom.

I carefully rub dry the rest of my body then proceed to wrap myself and hair up in a set of towels. I turn off the playlist and place the now empty wine glass back onto the edge of the tub where I had originally found it, gingerly opening up the bathroom door and tip-toeing out into the bedroom.

I did my best to avoid the creak that the door always makes, expecting to see James star-fished on the bed and most likely asleep since he hadn't responded to any of my earlier comments. Instead, I found another set of surprises waiting for me, James nowhere to be seen but there was something laid out on the bed.

The first thing that draws my attention is yet another post-it note on top of a small pile of material of some kind. Turning on the light as I close the bedroom door behind me, I inspect further.

I picked up the note and read it: Put these on and call me when you are ready. I tossed the note aside and then picked up the clothing that was laid under the note.

It was a red chemise lingerie set, the gleaming microfiber material accentuated with a padded push-up bra and contrasting piping. The area below the breasts was a tapered lace panel leading down to a sheer mesh skirt, leaving just enough of myself on display underneath it. The sides had cut-outs that revealed plenty of skin, the scoop back leading down to criss cross strapping that would emphasize the curve of my bottom.

My gaze drifted to the matching G-String set out beside it. The black floral lace material would barely cover my intimate area, the simple straps promising to snugly sit onto my hips. Moving onto the subtle garter set, consisting of stretchy black satin straps and gold chain detail, I noticed they would combine nicely with the classic pair of thigh-high stockings laying on the covers; a sleek, stylish black finishing with lush floral lace tops.

Rounding out the ensemble there was a simple black, synthetic-looking leather blindfold.

What has he done or broken that would lead to this? Is he just extremely horny? Drifted the thoughtful inquiry. He has never gone to these lengths before. Though, to be fair, this would be a nice way to break the dry spell we have been on.

This is fine, of course. If this is the length he is willing to go to, I best bring my 'A' game. Well maybe not that 'A' game, it's not his birthday. Chuckling a little. Ok this is definitely the wine talking now.

Shaking myself a little to gather some composure since this was a serious proposition, I pulled on my strict 'getting down to business' face that I always don before getting focused at work.

Might I regret drinking that last glass of wine? The thought drew a slight softening of my features as I started to prepare myself.

First article of business was to blow dry my hair, opening the wardrobe and standing naked in front of the full-length mirror. I sang to myself and danced to the lovely tune that is stuck in my head, trying to resist doing a Hollywood montage of flowing locks in the wind. Though this urge couldn't be fully subsided as I looked into the mirror and drew my dry hair into a few positions, warring as to whether to put my hair up and down several times.

Up means he can hold onto it later, I mused, smirking as I noticed I was getting ahead of myself. Though, I do have to wear that blindfold. Having it up would make wearing that more of an annoyance. Better to be prepared for all eventualities.

So I settled on keeping it down but having a hair tie around my wrist just in case.

The issue of hair now settled I strutted my way around the bedroom, approaching the vanity then digging through my make-up bags. I have just showered so I don't want to put on too much. I know James prefers me to be more natural. Hell, this has taken me so long to this point, I best speed up or he will actually be asleep.

I decided to just add a little lipstick, searching to find the perfect one to match the outfit. Seriously, girl, like he will even notice what you put on. His eyes will be on other parts of your body, not your lips. Well, hopefully one set of them.

I picked up and applied a simple, colorless lip-gloss that has the off-fleck of glitter. My lips will at least sparkle while they leave a twinkling trail along his length, if he earns some oral stimulation, that is. I giggle to myself and turn to pick up the lingerie.

What is it with men and picking such tacky colors for outfits? And why did it have to be such a cheap hooker red? There are more than two colors for sexy lingerie, you know.

Even against my internal critic I slowly pulled on the lingerie, the pleasant surprise of how it felt on me countering my internal dialogue. After I ensured each component of the outfit was properly put on I went back to the mirror to see how I looked, wanting to see how much of a fierce slut the outfit had transformed me into.

Actually, this isn't that cheap of a material. It looks really good on me. I politely remarked, giving an accepting nod. He has done a good job with the fit. Maybe he can buy me more slutty outfits in future.

I twirled around to get one final admiring look in the mirror before reaching for my phone, video calling James as I sat on the bed waiting for him to pick up. I listened intently to see if I could hear a ringtone from inside the house, just in case he had fallen asleep while waiting for me, just before he appeared on the screen.

"Hey babe. So, you're just hiding in the guest room, then, I see," I remarked, noticing the Kalax filled with board games behind him.

"You were meant to have the blindfold on, dear. Why is it you never listen to my orders?" he said, quickly cutting me off as I went to speak. "Fine. For that I will just have to change the rules for how tonight goes now, punishment for such bad behavior on your part."

A little tingly jolt of electricity passes through my body, the sparks focusing mainly in those special places. He knows I get off so much on him taking charge during sex.

"How in the hell did you expect me to be able to call you when I can't see the phone display?" I sassily responded.

James snapped at me once more, cutting me off again. "Jesus, you don't know when to quit, do you? For the backchat, further punishment will now be added. Put the blindfold on, now, or else I won't come and get you."

I reached out for the blindfold and slid it over my eyes, making sure he saw. "There, are you happy now?"

I heard the call end tone play out in front of me without getting an answer from him. What is it you have in store?

Before I could get too lost in my thoughts I heard his footsteps as they echoed down the corridor, marching toward the bedroom with more intent than his usual meandering gait. I heard the door creak open as he entered the room, finding me sitting on the bed like a nerdy schoolgirl waiting outside the headmaster's office after my first indiscretion.

I felt him approach me so I raised my head up a little, expecting a forehead kiss. It was something he usually did when seeing me for the first time in the day, especially when I'm seated.

When my kiss doesn't come I start to get a little worried, that is until I feel the warmth of his breath against my ear along with his soft, stern whisper. "Be a good girl and accept this gift you are about to receive."

I instinctually let out a soft purr of pleasure before I feel a thickish, cool material slide against the nape of my neck, my skin becoming goose pimply as it is drawn over it. Then the material starts to tighten around it, not too tight as to choke me but enough to make sure I know it's there. I softly shake my head back and forth then side to side for a moment as I adjust to having this thing placed around me.

Then an odd clinking noise came from in front of me, followed by the looming presence of James leaning into me. Without warning, a sudden slapping of a cold length of some kind of metallic chain slipped down onto my chest and hung between my breasts. My chin was lifted up by his hand, the notable sound of a snapping clasp resonating in the room.

The length of metal that was on my chest was quickly snapped up, followed by a jerking tug that almost topples me over. This is when I realize that what is round my neck wasn't some necklace or choker, but rather a collar that he attached a leash to.

"So, you finally bought this, then?" I question out loud, receiving no response.

Do I look as good as he hoped as I wear this for him? comes the thoughtful ponder, a moment of clarity hitting me. He bought a collar with some cheap slogan like "cum slut" or "princess" on it, didn't he?

I'm quickly brought back to reality with another jerking pull, but this time it's into a firm yet passion- filled kiss. "Now do as you're told and follow me, slut."

Hearing the tone of his voice and the manner of this setup, I wanted him to take me then and there. The heat rises within my core, vigorously standing up at his words and thoroughly stoked by what his voice does to my body, however I still do as I'm told.

"Finally, you're starting to understand and listen to me."

The leash became taut as he led me away from the bed. Even though I wasn't sure where we are heading I made the safe assumption that it's going to be the guest bedroom, since that is where he has been hiding out after all. After a couple of minor collisions with walls and doorways, sure enough I'm led into our guest bedroom.

The carpet underfoot feels a little different as he moves me into the room, the leash going slack before I hear the door close behind me. Unsure of where in the room I am, the blindfold is actually doing a really good job in restricting my view of anything.

"On your knees, slut." James' voice cuts through the silence just before I feel his grasp take the leash once again, encouraging me down to the floor.

I obediently acknowledge this new level of control he is taking and do as I'm instructed, curious as to where this is leading. As I get comfortable with my position on my knees I open my mouth a little, assuming what is coming next.

"Well, James, I knew she was a sexy little slut, but who would have thought you had her so well trained? That little bitch doesn't even know we are in here and she is already preparing herself for us."

I tilted my head up towards where James' voice was coming from, but the voice he is using isn't his own. I would have given him a confused look, but the blindfold is preventing me from doing so.

"Now, now. We all know how hard she has been working lately," comes James' normal voice. "That is why I have gathered you all here today. I believe she is owed a reward for her work. However, since she has been so disobedient and a naughty girl, tonight's plans have changed. Instead of you all going in the order we decided upon, she will now only get to fuck one of you. The others will just have to accept and settle for a blow job."

He then leans down and whispers into my ear again. "I have three friends in this room. They were going to pleasure you, but now as a punishment you will have to crawl around and find each one of them. When you find one you may give them a little stroke to get a feel for them, but after that you will have to pick, in that moment, if you will suck them or fuck them. As you now know, you will now only be allowed to have one of them fuck you, so pick well. The others will put that smart mouth of yours to good use."

An out-of-character explanation followed, letting me know that his friends aren't really there, but are toys from my collection in their stead. With one more final snappy pull on my leash, he brings me down onto all fours.

"Go cock hunting, then, you naughty whore."

The sound of his voice is still ringing in my ear as I felt his firm hand spank down upon my left ass cheek. Utilising that motion as the inspiration I moved forward, my rear still jiggling as I do. I cautiously explore as I move around the floor, giggling and keeping my right arm outstretched in front of me to prevent myself from crashing into something as I begin my search.

After a few moments I hear another voice. "That's it, you are getting hotter now".

"What do you mean, 'getting hotter'? She is already a ten, but will be an eleven when I get inside her," the voice of the first friend who had already spoken to me says.

"Yeah, and that is because you're only a 1. She will be a seventeen when I'm inside her, her ten plus my 7 inches," the second voice replies.

This causes me to giggle, almost tripping over the leash that is running under me as I kneel on the chain.

"That's it, baby girl, you are so close now. You are getting hotter in terms of finding me," the second voice resonates, encouraging me as I move forward a little more.

"Yeah, but she is getting colder from finding me. I'm the one she wants first and the slut knows it," the first voice cut back in.

Wow, he is really going all in on this. He has planned out voices and personalities for each of his friends and is sticking to them. Though, I have only heard two of them so far. The ones keen to be inside of me, I guess.

I notice that I haven't got the carpet burn I was expecting to have on my knees by now, due to all the crawling around and I take more notice of what is underneath me using my hand to feel the floor. Blankets. He's laid down blankets. Jesus, what does he have in mind then if he has put these down? How messy is this going to get?

I bumbled forward and then bumped into the pull out, its normal position against the far wall letting me know where I am in the room.

"Ssh, you, she knows where she is going. That's it baby girl, crawl a little further to me and claim your prize," The second voice encourages, eager to be the first found.