Trying to Get Along with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? I'm making you a bagel and coffee. Sorry for trying to be nice!"

"Nice? Are you fucking kidding me? After the shit you pulled the last few nights?"

"The shit I pulled? What are you talking about? You're the one who doesn't know how to use headphones!"

"What?!?" I was truly angry now. "What are you talking about? You started all this the other night!"

"Oh no I didn't. You were the one who was listening to porn without headphones as if I wasn't going to hear it or something. Your door isn't made of lead you know!"

"Yeah, but I only did that after you were out there moaning and yelping like a little slut two nights in a row! Noise canceling headphones only cancel the noise from the porn, not from your mouth you know!"

She opened her mouth as if to respond, but then a look of realization washed over her and she closed it. Then she did the craziest thing I had seen up until that point. She turned and took the bagel out of the toaster, put it on a plate and started buttering it without saying another word. I stood there sure that I was in a COVID induced fever dream when she finally turned and offered me the plate.

I slumped against the counter and took a bite. I was starving. I guess competitively jerking off with your sister and then getting no sleep works up quite an appetite. She poured the coffee and passed it to me, apparently also remembering that I took it black. I took the first sip and was trying to think of what to say next when I saw her stifle a laugh.

"What?" I demanded, more than a little pissed

"Mom and Dad always said we could never manage to play well together." she said before breaking down laughing, causing tears to roll down her cheek.

After a long pause I came back with "Well you were never respectful of my things, and they always took your side." which caused her to roll her eyes at me and walk out of the kitchen.

I took my coffee and bagel back to my desk and rejoined the call just in time to be able to comment on my area of expertise. When the call was over Kelly again kidded me about my job not making any sense and the rest of the morning went by as usual.

Kelly rode the exercise bike and made me lunch. We ate together making small talk like nothing had happened. At one point she laughed so hard I was concerned she was going to choke on what she had been chewing. I shot her an inquisitive look and she turned her phone to show me a text from our mother that read "Are you two still getting along?" which made me almost spit out my soda. She turned the phone again to show me her reply "yep. We're playing nicely together!"

She really seemed to be getting a kick out of the whole fucked up situation and it was destabilizing to me. I found myself wondering if I was overreacting because she was so laid back about it. I couldn't detect a hint of shame in her, nor had I the night before.

I went for a run right after work and I was so lost in thought that I made it from my place in Fells Point all the way around the harbor almost to Fort McHenry. I turned to head back, but by the time I made it about half way I was gassed and starving so I had to start walking. By the time I got back to the apartment it was almost dark. When I walked in, I saw the couch and chair empty and for a second, I thought Kelly might have taken advantage of my long absence to flee the scene of the crime.

While I was preparing a quick snack in lieu of dinner I heard the toilet flush in the half bath, so I headed to my room before she could come out. I finished eating while sitting in the same spot where I came the night before, only now the door was closed. As I took my last bite, I saw the dried stain I left behind on the bedspread and I tried to put a name to all my feelings.

There was a fair amount of shame but I had to admit there was more. Part of me found it all really funny, in an obviously fucked up kind of way. I also couldn't keep denying that it all was exciting too. I was so turned on sitting there jerking off at the same time as Kelly, probably more turned on than I had been in years.

I jumped in the shower and started toying with the idea of just staying in my room all night, so I didn't have to face Kelly again until the next morning. Maybe that's what I should have done, but after I dried off and got dressed, I opened my bedroom door without really thinking. Kelly was back in my chair, but fully clothed. I plopped down on the couch and figured I'd try and keep up the awkward normalcy we had been pushing all day.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked sheepishly

"It's your turn to pick" she shot back.

"No, it's yours" I said, with just a hint of bratty little brother intonation.

"No. I picked last night" she confidently replied, driving me nuts like when we were kids.

"Do you seriously not remember Kelly? The chick with the big tits? I asked you to play that scene? It was like 22 hours ago!"

"Yeah... I was talking about Ghost, dummy. You picked Tommy Boy two nights ago, and I picked Ghost last night." she responded triumphantly.

"Oh. Yeah. Right." I feebly mumbled, more mortified than ever.

"Paddy, this isn't a big deal. If you'd rather watch porn, we can watch porn. Remember when we used to watch soft core together?"

"Ah, yeah, but we didn't jerk off in front of each other, did we Kel?"

"So what? We both enjoyed last night, didn't we? I haven't come that hard in a long time, and from the amount you were huffing and puffing I'm sure it was better than normal for you too, wasn't it?

I felt like she was trying to trick me, like when she had talked me into putting a frog in my mouth when I was 11. But she was right. About everything. We used to love to watch softcore together when we were younger. I would program the VCR to record whatever had a nudity and sexual situations warnings in the movie blurbs in the back of the TV Guide. Then we'd watch stuff like Real Sex, Emanuelle in Space or Lady Chatterley's Lover after school before Mom and Dad got home.

And she was certainly right about enjoying it. I had tried to tell myself that I had come so hard because I had gone a few weeks without a really good wank, but I was just lying to myself. This crazy, fucked up situation had heightened it for me, and for Kelly too, obviously.

She jumped up and walked over to one of her suitcases cluttering my hallway and returned with her Hitachi. I was about to ask her where the extension cord was when she plugged it into the outlet by the end of the couch. Assuming she wanted the couch tonight I started to get up to head to the chair.

"No, stay where you are. It'll be like the backseat on our trips to North Carolina" she said while balling up my throw and putting it on the middle seat, just like our dad used to do with a bag or a folded up coat to separate us when we would fight on the long car ride.

I grabbed the controller and started to scroll through the porn thumbnails when Kelly reached across the invisible boundary and snatched it away from me. I gave her a "what gives?" look and she said "I picked Ghost, you picked big tits, remember? It's your choice for movies, my choice for porn." And I couldn't argue with her logic.

"Do you like fucked up shit?" She asked me while scrolling.

"Ah... yeah, obviously." I said motioning down to my hand on my cock three feet from my sister.

"You know what's funny? I really can't stand all the step-sibling porn." she said through a laugh.

"Oh my god! Me either! It's always so fucking lame." I agreed as Kelly pulled her leggings and panties down and off.

"I guess it's just not authentic enough for us, huh little bro?" she teased before clicking on a pegging scene.

She raised an eyebrow at me, almost as if she was challenging me so I spit on my finger and started rubbing my asshole with my left hand while stroking with my right.

"Ok. Pegging it is." she said with real glee in her voice while starting the scene and reaching for her Hitachi. "Fuck, she looks so hot in that strap on. Did either of the former Mrs. O'Connor's ever peg you?" she teased again.

"Ellen didn't take my name, dummy" I answered which was only slightly better than "I'm rubber, you're glue" would have been.

"Oh yeah. I forgot. I'm sure you won't be surprised to know that Wayne would always talk about it when he was drunk."

"Ha! Of course, he did! Damn, it's one thing when they take those huge dildos in their asses but I'm always amazed when these guys can deep throat them too." I observed turning to see Kelly putting her two fingers in her mouth again.

She saw me watching her and spent a few extra seconds sucking on her fingers while staring daggers back at me. She pulled her wet fingers from her mouth and a glistening strand of spit stretched from them to her lips. I followed her hand down to her pussy and watched as she slowly penetrated herself. When I moved my gaze back up to her face she was still watching me, watching her.

We kept looking at each other for a few seconds until the woman on screen with the strap on rained slaps down on the dude's ass drawing our attention back to the porn and away from our little incestuous peep show. Soon the woman on screen was fucking the guy in missionary and jerking his cock to a massive come shot.

"Anal?" Kelly asked above the ever-present buzz of her wand.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I'm in the mood to see a chick take a big cock in the ass. You game?"

"Yeah. For sure. Look for a chick with big tits though. I love when they get fucked in doggy and their tits swing like that. Gets me every time."

When I turned to punctuate this point, Kelly was pulling her shirt off giving me my first look at her ample chest. My cock throbbed in my hand as I waited for her to finish taking her bra off. She put the wand down and as the pre fucking set up was taking place on the TV she started massaging her tits in her hands quite obviously happy with the effect it was having on her little brother on the other end of the couch.

As I watched her playing with her tits and getting here nipples hard, I had the urge to lunge across the couch so I could lick and suck them myself. At first, I tried to push this image out of my head, but it was rapidly replaced with the thought of sliding my cock between her tits and that was soon followed with the urge, no, the need to slam my cock in my sister's pussy.

While I was having all these thoughts, I kept stroking myself but my gaze never broke from Kelly. We were both just watching each other intently while pleasuring ourselves. It might have gone on like that until we both came, but Kelly surprised me by grabbing the controller and turning the TV off and in the instant that followed all that I could hear in my living room was her toy and our combined panting.

The comparative silence really startled me, and the sudden shock must've allowed my conscience to finally be heard by my brain. The feelings of shame that hit me in that moment made the previous few nights seem like nothing in comparison. I took my hand off my cock and reached down on the floor for my shorts. As I was pulling them on Kelly's face washed with emotion, but unlike me she seemed way more mad than shameful.

"What the fuck Paddy?" she demanded, still sitting on the couch, still holding the toy to her pussy.

"This is fucked Kelly! What are we doing?"

"We're feeling good in a world that seems to be custom designed to make us feel bad. Is there really anything wrong with that?'

"That's not a good enough answer. There's a reason why this feels so wrong, because it is."

"Fuck that! We're grown ass adults who want to feel good. The world has conditioned us to believe that there are right and wrong ways to feel good, but that's bullshit. No one is getting hurt here. We're not even touching each other. We're just releasing some stress by masturbating."

I stood there in just my shorts with my cock slowly softening, listening to everything my naked sister was saying, and as much as it killed me to admit it, I knew she was right. So what if we watched porn together? So what if we got a little kick out of watching each other while we did so? 90% of my brain wanted to push my shorts back down and start stroking my cock again, but I was still hung up on how wrong it all felt.

"I know what you're saying is true Kel. I don't have a good argument other than it just feels wrong and it makes me feel bad about myself." I said while holding my hands over my face. Kelly finally turned her wand off in order to try and make her case without distraction.

"I understand Pat. I really do. More than you probably know. I've dealt with shame and self-hate over what gets me off pretty much from the start of my sex life. You probably don't know this but I basically had to beg Mom and Dad to not go to the police because they were sure that Sean had assaulted me." she said softly, referring to her first boyfriend.

"What? Sean? Really?" I asked, thinking about the quiet nerd she dated at the end of high school.

"Yeah. He was my first and when we went to the beach for senior week we finally fucked for the first time. Toward the end of the trip, he was on top, fucking me and he rested his hand on my throat and I instantly reacted to it. I went wild! I wanted more, but I didn't want to say it out loud so I grabbed him by the wrist and pulled his hand back to my throat. He kept trying to pull it away but I finally got him to keep it there till we both came." She said with a kind of wistful smirk on her face, seemingly enjoying the memory.

"How in the hell did Mom and Dad find out about that?"

"Oh, they didn't. But after that first time I kept trying to urge him to do it more. I never asked for it with words, but when we were in the middle of fucking, I'd grab his hand and pull it to my throat. I could tell he was resistant - and knowing what I know now I should have had a conversation with him about it - but I was 18 and stupid."

"I get that. I did a lot of cringy shit at that age too." I said as I took my seat back on the couch.

"Then, about a week before I left for college, we were at his folk's house all alone. When I pulled his hand to my throat again, I guess he'd had enough. He jumped off me and asked me what was wrong with me. I told him that I didn't know why, I just liked it and I wanted him to be more forceful with me. I guess I goaded him a bit, and I remember for sure that I said "don't be a pussy" which was a low blow because his dad and brother used to tease him by calling him that."

"And I bet that worked." I interjected, knowing the type of effect being called that can have on an 18-year-old guy who is trying to figure out what it means to be a man.

"A bit too well." Kelly replied, emphasizing with a bit of a shudder. "He paced around for a bit and I decided to force the issue again. I got off the bed and stood right in front of him with my head back saying 'do it' over and over again. He finally grabbed my throat, forced me on the bed and pounded the shit out of me. I loved it, but when we were done, he cried and asked why I made him do it which made me feel awful. Then he freaked out when he saw how red my neck was and he started to worry that he was going to get in trouble, or that he was a bad guy."

"And Mom and Dad saw your neck, I'm guessing?"

"Yeah. It's pretty hard to cover your neck in the middle of August. I tied wearing hoodies and hiding out in my room but Mom saw and demanded to know what happened. From there it was a total nightmare. She was sure someone had raped me or something. I kept telling her she was wrong, but she just didn't understand what happened. I don't think she was capable. Hell, I wasn't. I wanted rough sex but the guy I was with wasn't really into it and I goaded him into it and it got out of hand. It was dumb and irresponsible and it fucked me up for years after that."

"What do you mean?"

"I had a clear idea of what I wanted but I kept subverting it because society said it was wrong. It took me years of thinking it through to understand that there is nothing that can be wrong if everyone involved is informed and on board."

I saw the point she was making and it was really resonating with me. I felt my shoulders drop as my tension melted away. My brain was moving a million miles per hour, but every time I worked it through it came down to this: yes, we're siblings and most people would think it was gross to jerk off together. But if it was just between the two of us, and it brought us both pleasure no one was being hurt. If we went into it with our eyes open, there would be nothing to regret later.

Kelly had let me sit there thinking for a few minutes before she decided to take action. She reached for the controller to turn the porn back on, but I interrupted her. "No, you don't have to turn it back on."

"Oh, ok. That's fine. I don't want to force you to do anything you're not comfortable with." She said softly.

Seeing that she misunderstood what I meant I stood up and dropped my shorts again, catching her off guard. She looked confused so I explained "I'm comfortable jerking off with you Kelly, I just don't think we need the porn this time."

"Fuck yeah!" She growled at me, spreading her legs and turning to face me.

I smiled back at her and I sat back down on my side of the couch, facing her. She reached for her wand but I shook my head and said "Just you and me. Just hands" drawing a devious smile from her.

Kelly pinched and rubbed her nipples while plunging two fingers deep in her pussy. After just a few minutes of our mutual masturbation the distinct smell of her arousal wafted across the couch to me which caused me to stroke with more urgency. Every time Kelly would smile It would cause an involuntary smile to spread across my face too. When she would moan or whimper, I would groan in response. I didn't think it could get any better, but then she started talking again.

"Fuck! You have such a pretty cock, you know that?" She panted. "I love seeing you stroke that dick while you watch me. I'm wetter than I've been in years."

"Can you take a third finger?" I asked, but she just shrugged her shoulders and shot a bratty face back at me. I was puzzled for a second but then I thought about everything she had told me, and the path forward became very clear. "Fuck your cunt with three fingers now, slut." I commanded.

She instantly complied by slipping her pointer finger inside her pussy to join the other two. The idea of telling my sister what to do instantly caused my dirty thoughts to spiral off in a hundred different directions. When I finally tore my eyes away from Kelly's full pussy, I saw that she had a pouty look on her face.

When she saw my eyes meet her's she asked "Is that good?" before biting her lower lip.

"Yeah. That's good. You're such a good little slut." I replied causing a big smile to spread across her face.

"Thank you, little bro." she cooed in return.

"Now, since you like anal so much, I want to see you play with your asshole" I said, emphasizing with a groan.

Kelly took her other hand away from her tit and slobbered all over her fingers. She scooted her ass out so she was now laying down, with her head on the arm of the couch. She reached under her own leg and started to rub her asshole, all while staring right at me.

"Yeah. That's good. Fuck your ass for me Kelly."

After some warm up she now had one finger all the way in her ass while three from her other hand kept sliding in and out of her pussy. I was barely stroking anymore because I was trying to hold off from coming. Luckily, I didn't have to wait long.

"I love what a sick fuck you are Pat. Sitting there with your cock in your hands, making your sister stuff her holes for you." Just the sound of her voice made me want to erupt.

"I love seeing you all filled up for me Kelly. I'm so fucking close"