Trying to Keep My Job

Story Info
I'll do anything to keep my job.
1.1k words
4.13
19.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a job in a supermarket after my company downsized. I wasn't happy to be doing it at 42 but I was genuinely desperate. My girlfriend was working too, and it just wasn't enough. If we missed any more rent payments I'd be out of my apartment.

Even worse than taking a shit job was the selection of 20-something supervisors I now had, all of whom enjoyed making my life a living hell. The worst of them all was Darren, a 20 year old jerk who ran his shifts like a dictator. I just thought he was a nerd who played too many video games. Well, he was, but he had a hell of a mean streak too.

Darren loved pushing around the older employees, and because he was related to the owner, he got away with it. He would often give us the worst jobs, and he would always harass the women staff to go on a date.

After being pushed around for weeks I finally snapped one day. On this shift Darren had made me clear the parking lot of shopping carts in the pouring rain, clean the toilets and mop up two spills.

After he told me to clean up a spill he himself had caused, I charged into the back office and told him to fuck off. I instantly regretted it and he lost his shit.

"What did you say, faggot?" he asked me, pushing me against the door. Darren was surprisingly strong for a skinny geeky kid.

"You're deliberately making this job miserable, Darren. We're sick of it," I said.

"You just can't handle authority from someone twenty years younger than you," he smirked. "If you can't cope you may have to go."

"I can cope with anything," I said, "Just not overbearing shits with inflated self importance."

"You forget that I'm your boss, Tom. I can fire your ass right here and now if I want. Is your stupid pride more important than your paycheck?" Darren said surprisingly calmly. I admit that shut me up. I looked at the floor.

"Yeah, I thought so," he said. "You're just a pathetic loser who needs this job don't you? Answer me!" he said loudly into my face. I nodded.

"I don't need this shit job, you do, and I'm your goddamn boss," Darren laughed. "Such a fucking loser. You do what I say from now on, do you hear me?"

I nodded again. It was fucking humiliating being pushed around by a 20-year old fucking games nerd like this. Darren shut the locked the door to the office, and grinned at me.

"Alright then. You can prove it now." He grinned.

"How?" I spat out, struggling to hide my contempt for him. I expected to hear him say I'd be in toilet duty and late shifts for a month, but I was shocked by what he suggested instead.

"By sucking my dick." Darren said, with zero irony in his voice. I couldn't believe my ears.

"What?" I asked him, and Darren stepped closer to me.

"You heard me, stupid. Prove your loyalty. Get on your knees. And suck. My. Fucking. Cock." He emphasized each word, saying cock slowly and clearly, clicking the K at the end of the word cock. I felt defiant.

"I ain't doing that, asshole." I said, unsure how he'd respond to this. But Darren just laughed.

"Yes. You are, actually. Or I'll fire you right now." He folded his arms across his chest.

"You wouldn't dare," I gulped. I tried to sound convincing. Darren smirked and put his arm on my shoulder.

"Try me," he said, deadly seriously. "You know I will." I looked into his eyes. knowing he was serious.

"I'm straight." I said feebly.

"So what?" said Darren. "So am I. But I need to nut." And he started to undo his work trousers, and then pulled out his cock. I was surprised to see it was bigger than I expected for a small guy.

"Your jooooob." Darren said, in a short of sing-song voice, as he put his other hand on my other shoulder and pushed down. I gave in and dropped onto my knees. I could smell the musk and sweat on his dick as it started to grow hard in front of me. Darren looked down at me.

"Go on then, you pathetic fuck. I really need to cum. And you're going to fucking swallow it too," he said. I looked away and Darren gently put a hand on my chin and turned my head back to face him again.

"Come on. Open up," he said. I struggled with my conscious and then slowly opened my mouth for my boss. He pushed his cock forward and it bumped against my slightly open lips.

"More." he barked at me, and I slightly opened my mouth a bit more. Darren was able to slide his hard cock between my lips then. With that, I was sucking my first dick. I awkwardly bobbed on it, thinking about what I liked my girlfriends to do to me.

"Yeah, not bad." I heard Darren say. "At least pretend you fucking like it. If it's no good I'll fire you anyway." I started to do what I thought was my best work for him, and he seemed to enjoy it, sighing and moaning slightly. I could taste his salty precum and smell the strong musk from his crotch.

After a couple minutes of that, Darren grabbed my head and started to fuck my mouth, making me gag on his dick as he stabbed at my throat. I relaxed my throat muscles and was surprised when his cock slid down it. Darren groaned and pushed deep, his balls pressed against my chin.

"Fuck, you're good at this!" he said, "I bet you done it before." I tried to say no but my mouth was full.

Darren continued to use my mouth for another few minutes, and before long he was getting close. I could tell and tried to pull away, but he held my head.

"Oh no," he said. "If you don't swallow it doesn't count!"

Seconds later and I felt his warm bitter load on my tongue. I chocked and tried to pull away, but Darren's grip was strong and I dutifully swallowed my manager's load.

Darren pulled his cock out out of my mouth and told me to lick it clean. Then said I could keep my job because I did good work for him just then.

"And maybe I'll come back for more," he laughed, leaving me on my knees in the break room.