TSS 3: Knight's Son Ch. 06

Story Info
Bobby prepares for his first mission as a Knight.
12.8k words
4.75
3.9k
4
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[tags: Blowjob, Seduction]

Bobby sets off on his first official mission as a Paladonic Knight.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 06

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Intel Gathering

I woke to a mouth-watering smell. Looking through the new clothes in the closet, I grabbed something that I hoped would look good, but not like I tried to look good, then took care of my morning ablutions. Despite the luxurious comfort of the bed, I hadn't slept well. Or perhaps, it was because of how soft and welcoming the bed was? My mattresses at home and the dorm were hard and somewhat lumpy. I'm not accustomed to such comfort.

Once outside my room, I followed my nose into the kitchen, and the sounds of soft laughter, sizzling bacon, brewing coffee, and frying eggs.

"We were trying to be quiet so you could sleep," Elly said as soon as she saw me. She wore an oversized and worn-out pink shirt that hung to mid-thigh. The thing wasn't quite see-through, but I doubted she wore much underneath. She was the one cooking. Despite her thin clothing, her hair was pulled back in a tight braid that hung behind her, and her makeup was immaculate.

"Judging by the look on his face, I don't think he minds waking up to this," Shayna tittered as she turned to face me. If she weren't so beautiful, with her dark skin and bright eyes, I'd almost wish she hadn't turned. She wore a form-fitting top and yoga pants that hugged her delicious curves. "Do you want to work up an appetite before we eat, Bobby?"

"Um... huh?" I asked, wondering if they would try and jump me first thing this morning.

From the smolder in their eyes, they knew exactly what I was thinking, but Elly's words pretended they didn't. "We have a bet going. I said you'd want to have your first home-cooked breakfast, and I'm making your favorite.

"And I think you'd rather get a good workout in before you eat," Shayna added as she started stretching. I'd seen cheerleaders stretch before, and yet, there was something in the way Shayna moved that looked even more seductive than usual. "Though, I can't deny Elly's cooking is tempting me away from my routine."

"I..." I looked between them, trying to decide, wishing I could eat and work out simultaneously. I didn't want to hurt either's feelings, but I knew I should get a good workout in. My last good workout was Wednesday morning, and now it was Sunday. The last half of the week flew by so fast, and I haven't had the time or mental space to remember! The food smelled so good, though, and the cook...

As if on queue, both women burst out laughing. I stood there, trying to figure out the joke, as Shayna slapped the counter in her mirth, and Elly doubled over.

It was Elly who managed to get under control first. "Sorry, Bobby, but it was fascinating to watch you try and decide between us."

"Fascinating?" I asked before remembering that she was a psych major.

She nodded before pointing to Shayna. "Go get a good sweat on. The food will be ready when you're done." She gave Shayna a wink before turning back to the sizzling bacon, but I thought I noticed a slight frown mare her lips.

"Thanks, love," Shayna told Elly, walking around the counter to give her a quick peck on the lips. "I promise to make sure he works up a huge appetite."

I watched the exchange, and despite their laughter at my expense a moment ago, I felt happy to see them like that. I know most men would have gotten hard or had thoughts of trying to bed them both. Seeing two women kiss is a turn-on. Instead, I saw it as a wholesome sharing of emotions.

"You both seem in a good mood," I told Shayna as I followed her down the hallway. Despite the wonderful date last night, I'd gotten a sense of worry from both before going to bed.

"Oh?" She turned and arched one delicate eyebrow at me as she continued walking. "Elly and I had a long talk before going to bed last night. We'll talk to you about it later."

I felt my heart sink at those words. It wasn't just that Shayna delivered them without much inflection, but it was never good when a woman said something along the lines of, 'We need to talk.'

I didn't have an opportunity to say much before she turned and entered a well-stocked and set-up home gym. A set of weights and dumbells lined one mirrored wall. A stationary bike and treadmill sat in one corner, pullup bars and stretch bands in another. Various devices and machines dotted the large room, some of which I didn't know their function. Once again, I was rocked back on my heels at the opulence of this house.

And it was mine... If these two brilliant and beautiful women I barely knew chose to sign the paperwork, this was my home. Oh, and I signed my future away as a Paladonic Knight. Well, I'd already done that last part and was still unsure about wanting the first.

"I'm going to start on the treadmill and get warmed up," Shayna said, startling me out of my thoughts. "Can I trust you alone in here, or should I warn you about my skills?" That eyebrow lifted again, and I wasn't sure if she was flirting with me or warning me. The tone and quirk of her lips suggested one thing, but her words said another.

I looked around to room to hide my thoughts, thinking that all women were crazy. However, I didn't know what skills she meant and decided against asking. "I'll behave myself," I told her as I headed for the weights.

Looking at her in the mirror, I thought I saw her frown. Then she caught me looking, smiled, and went for the treadmill.

"Good morning, Bobby," a nondescript voice spoke up, and an androgynous face appeared in the mirror, making me jump back and curse. "How do you wish to begin?"

"Oh yeah," Shayna laughed as she stretched next to the treadmill. "I forgot to tell you about the trainer AI. You can customize it now or do it later. Just tell it what you want, and it'll assist you."

I'd heard of these before but never used one. Even the college didn't use them, afraid of security vulnerabilities and information leakage through hacking.

"How do you wish to begin?" The thing asked me again. I wondered what customizations I could make but decided to get my workout going.

"I want to get a good burn going, but I have a lot of things I need to get done today," I told the face. "Let's do a leg day and see how that goes."

I'm not sure what I expected, but it wasn't what I got.

"Good choice, Sir. I have prepared a regimen that should stress your muscles without leaving you sore or weak."

"Good--" I started to say, but the thing went on.

"This regimen will also help boost your testosterone levels to produce maximum effect. Based on the analysis of your morning urine, I'd recommend a diet rich in--"

"Okay, that's enough of that," I cut in, trying to put a stop to the thing, but it ignored me.

"And considering that you will be a father in approximately 40 weeks, according to the ladies' analysis, we should ensure that you get a better night's sleep than last night. Once the babies arrive, you'll be--"

"A.I.!" Shayna stated in a firm voice, cutting the thing off. "Switch to strictly exercise mode until directed further."

"Yes, Administrator Shayna," The AI intoned before the face turned back to me. "Based on your physique and performance during your last three games, I'd recommend starting with these weights." An indicator light lit up behind a set of barbells. "We can begin with forward lunges and progress from there."

I glanced over at Shayna one last time as she stepped onto the treadmill, picking up a good pace. Then, I decided to see what routine the AI had picked out for me with a shrug.

I lost track of time as the Artificial Intelligence put me through my paces. I grew a little uncomfortable seeing how much the program already knew about me. It pointed out errors in my form before starting a set. I'd expected it to test out my abilities first, but instead, it jumped right in. I was soon sweating as it moved me from one exercise to the next, with appropriate hydration breaks and stretching between each set.

"Damn..." Shayna's appreciative voice sounded as I set the weighted bar back in its spot. I grabbed my towel and patted at the sweat before it fell into my eyes. Then, glancing at the mocha-skinned woman, I saw her biting her bottom lip as she regarded me. "I know I got to see you in all your glory a couple of nights ago, but watching you work is a thing of art and beauty."

I chuckled, unused to getting such a flowery compliment. "How far did you run?" I asked, trying to divert the conversation. It wasn't that I'm unused to my physique getting commented on, but I'd rarely ever felt like a piece of meat as I did while Shayna stared hungrily at me.

"Those machines are never as accurate as real life," Shayna said as she patted the sweat on her chest with her towel. "But the AI says I did a little under seven kilometers. So it's a good warmup for what I want to do next."

I did some quick conversions in my head and realized she'd run for a little over four miles. That was her warmup? A glance at the clock showed me we'd been working out for just under an hour.

"That's impressive," I told her, smiling. "Last time I had to run that far, it took me a lot longer. So what did you have planned next?"

I was tired, but I wasn't exhausted. If I'd run four thirteen-minute miles, my legs would be jelly. Of course, I'm not built like a runner, but her stamina was still impressive. Especially if she had more planned.

She moved like lightning, throwing her towel in my face. By the time I grabbed it and tossed it aside, she'd already tugged my shorts down to my ankles. Caught completely off guard, I tried to step back but tripped over my shorts and landed hard on my ass.

Opening my mouth to protest, a moan slipped from deep in my throat as her lips and tongue started suckling on my flaccid prick. I wasn't going to be soft for long with her skill, though. I could already feel the blood rushing to that portion of my anatomy as she started humming happily, augmenting the pleasant sensations. I completely forgot the pain in my rear.

"That's..." I grunted with a half-hearted protest as I gazed down at the top of her head. "I'm all sweaty!"

She gripped me tightly at my thickening base as she lifted her head and looked hungrily into my eyes. "That just adds to the flavor. You looked so good; I couldn't resist."

She dove back into her sloppy blowjob, and I gave up resisting. My workout was good, but I still had enough strength to resist if I wanted to. Perhaps it was my stiffening cock, the throaty moans her illicit skills pulled from me, or my fingers curling into her hair, but she knew I was hers.

"I knew it was a good idea to set the AI as a watchdog on you two," Elly's voice broke through the fog of bliss.

With a yelp, I tried to pull away and cover myself, but Shayna held my manhood with a kung-fu grip. I felt immediate guilt, though looking back, I shouldn't have. I'm still trying to understand the dynamics of being with two women. Up until this event, everything was done with both of them, and by the look in Elly's eyes, that heat was not one of lust and desire. Was she jealous or something else?

"You're more than welcome to join us, dear," Shayna cooed, sliding her fist up and down my saliva-coated length. It felt great, but Elly didn't look amused.

"Shayna..." Elly's voice held a warning tone. "We agreed to discuss other matters before doing anything more."

Shayna pouted, her luscious bottom lip sticking out as she regarded her girlfriend. "I know, El, but look at him! He was all sweaty, his muscles rippling, and he looked so good. I've told you about my fantasy of getting ravished by a strong, sweaty man, and this was the perfect opportunity."

Elly's gaze softened, but not by much. "And you know how important it is to set things straight between the three of us. And knowing about that fantasy is why I told the AI to warn me if you got frisky in here. The three of us need to talk."

"Do I have a say in this?" I asked, trying not to stutter or moan as Shayna kept pumping me. I've tried to figure out how to describe her talent with her hand, or mouth, but I can't understand it. She held me at her mercy with a firm grip, yet it also felt delightful. Somehow she managed to bring me utter pleasure without tipping me close to the edge.

"Depends on what your say is," Elly arched an eyebrow in response.

"Yes," Shayna purred, then swirled her tongue around the tip. "Tell us what you want."

Something deep and primal wanted to tell them that I would do what I damned well pleased, but I put a collar on that. As much as I desired to stand and rip their clothing off, ravishing them until we all lay in sweaty, giggling piles on the floor, I wanted to define our relationship more.

Gripping Shayna's wrist, I met her eyes. "I want to know where we all stand. Then perhaps, afterward, we can continue."

Shayna pouted again, and I felt tempted to suck that thick bottom lip between my teeth but resisted. I knew she would welcome the contact but didn't think my resolve would last.

"Fine!" Shayna pulled away and adjusted her clothes, wiping her mouth. "But know that making me horny and then pulling away is a great way to put me in a foul mood."

"He'll remember," Elly answered for me. Then, she turned to leave and added over her shoulder, "Your breakfast is on the table, Shayna and Bobby. I already have the papers out, waiting."

Papers? I wondered, dreading what that could mean. I pulled up my pants and followed after her. My ass was still sore from falling on it when Shayna pantsed me, but I soon forgot that as I saw the fried eggs and bacon waiting for me. I hoped neither one was religious, as I didn't wait for a blessing or anything before digging in.

Elly and Shayna sat on the other side. The shorter woman had a better demeanor as she slowly started eating.

"This is delicious," I praised Elly after inhaling a slice of thick peppered bacon.

"If you think this is great, you should see what she can do for dinner," Shayna said after sipping some orange juice. I watched as Elly gripped Shayna's hand in thanks before turning her light brown eyes on me.

"Shayna and I talked in length last night as we tried to figure out how to proceed." I watched as she reached over and grabbed a stack of papers. They looked familiar, and I remembered what she wanted to discuss. "All of our training, and everything we were told, would have led to these getting signed by all of us. But the spell only half worked."

"I'm sorry for that. I didn't know," I told them, not sure what else to say. They thought that I'd fall for them as much as they fell for me. Instead, whatever this medallion I wore did, it protected me from the spell's effects. In short, they loved me, but I didn't love them. The power dynamic was all skewed, as they knew a great deal about me, but I knew very little about them. Sure, I felt attracted like crazy to both of them, but they expected marriage. After everything I'd witnessed with my parents, marriage meant a lot more to me than just mind-blowing sex.

"You didn't know," Shayna affirmed. "We believe that, but it puts us in an odd situation."

Elly nodded before adding, "You know how we feel, but we don't know how you feel."

"We care enough about you that we don't want to be a burden. We only want to make you happy, Bobby." Shayna added, almost talking on top of Elly.

"Shayna..." I heard a warning note in Elly's voice as she spoke. The taller woman placed the stack of papers between us. "Anyway, here are the marriage papers. We haven't signed them, as you already know. We decided to get everything out in the open and see where you stood."

I stared at the papers, a pit forming in my stomach. Silence fell as I tried to figure out what to say. I could see that they were waiting on me to make the decision. I knew they would sign them if I asked from the caring look in their eyes. My conscience couldn't make that decision, though. A magic spell made them love me unconditionally. While they went into that willingly, I hadn't known. If not for the medallion around my neck, that spell would have worked on me as well. I'd be in love with two women that I barely knew.

"I barely know you," I started to say, finding the words slowly as I spoke. "I like you both and am very attracted to you... But you know so much about me from whatever is in my file, and I know almost nothing about either of you."

I saw Elly smirk at Shayna before grabbing her phone and typing something into the device. "I told you that would be on his mind." She turned to me with a hopeful smile. "I just sent you our files. They'll tell you everything there is to know about us."

"Not..." Shayna hesitated before looking up to meet my eyes. "Not everything. Those files have everything necessary, but the spell changes things."

"What do you mean?" I asked as a new pit formed in my stomach to play tag with the first one.

Elly grimaced as she looked between Shayna and me. "The files were compiled before First Knight. The spell that resided in our navel piercings did more than just ensure we conceived your child and bind us in love."

"What else?" I asked, dreading the answer but also needing to know.

The women exchanged glances I couldn't read. "He deserves the whole truth from us," Shayna said. "He's been open and honest with us."

I watched Elly's jaw clench as she thought. "I know, but there's no telling how that knowledge will affect him... or us." They locked gazes for a moment longer before Elly dropped her head in defeat. Both women remained silent for a few more seconds before Shayna spoke.

"The spell does so much more than make us and the man we choose to fall in love." Shayna took a deep breath, then went on in a rush before stalling out. "It also makes us the perfect wife for you. We become wholly devoted to you, and... And..."

Elly came to her rescue, finishing what Shayna struggled to say. "Basically, we're molded into the perfect spouse. Before you even ask, yes, we chose this for ourselves. It's why we are so selective in who we choose. Yes, we knew everything about you, but the fact that you don't know much about us is negated by becoming your perfect partners. We know you enjoy anime, treat women with respect, and before Thursday, we shared a lot in common already. Our personalities have changed very little. The only problem is that we didn't foresee that you wouldn't be ready for the marriage."

I sat there, trying to absorb what they'd just revealed. Why on Earth would anyone want that? Did they feel they owed the Knights their very identity?

"I can see the question you're not asking," Elly cut into my thoughts. "Who wouldn't choose to have the perfect marriage? We would love each other; be devoted to each other. Divorces are unheard of within the Knights. Why wouldn't we want that kind of stability in a relationship?"

I understood what she was saying but didn't think I could make that same choice. As I thought about it, that would have happened to me, and I wouldn't have had a choice. But then, their actions since I came back started to make sense. They were trying to give me the space I needed to think things through while also being the perfect wives. I wondered if their libido was adjusted and thought that also made sense.

Then I thought about the mission I had to perform, and another question popped into my head. "Please be honest," I said and waited for them to nod. "If you had to think about it last week, and your husband told you he needed to go to a brothel for work, how would you have felt?"