TSS 3: Knight's Son Ch. 09

Story Info
Bobbie's life is saved from an unlikely source.
12.2k words
4.74
2.1k
1

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

[tags: BDSM, domination, seduction]

Bobby learns more about his family and future than he expected.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 09

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Blood and Water

"A bomb?" Shayna took a step back and stared at me. I saw her shivering as fear suffused her beautiful face. "Why is there a bomb in my husband?"

"How do you know there's a bomb in his neck?" Susan asked in a much calmer tone, though that was only in comparison.

"After your son was resurrected, they discovered he wasn't a high-ranking Knight. Then he seduced their wife-trainer, so they decided he was too dangerous to be left unfettered," my mouth moved as Charlotte answered. It creeped me out how that other voice came out of me. However, I didn't fight it, needing to know about this. Instead, despite my rising terror, I focused on everything the succubus said.

"That doesn't explain how you know about the bomb," Elly chimed in.

"After their wife-trainer almost killed him, they knocked him out, but I remained conscious. I think that's why we look like we do now. I tried to stay subdued so his soul would mold this new body to his previous appearance... But my soul became dominant when they knocked him out and not me."

"That explains why he looks cuter," I heard Shayna mutter, but I was more focused on what my stowaway was saying.

"While unconscious, they implanted a small explosive device at the base of his neck and then healed the spot to ensure Bobby wouldn't discover it." My hand moved to the spot that'd itched since I woke up that morning, and I shuddered. "I can't remove it myself, but I'm hoping you have some contacts that can? Susan?"

"So, it's all about self-preservation then?" Mom asked with a cold glare. "I never trusted you, Jules—or Charlotte, or whatever your name is now."

"Susan, I swear to you that I have only ever had the best of intentions for your family. Bernard meant the world to me, and I have taken his charge seriously to watch over and protect your son." I swear I could actually feel her sincerity. That's because I am sincere, her voice echoed in my head with a note of peevishness.

"Yeah, I'll bet you did," Mom sneered at me. Well, she made that face at Charlotte, who was inside me, so it felt like it was at me.

"Susan, I don't mind your enmity, but your son's life is in danger," Charlotte stated with a hint of annoyance. "Do you know someone who can get rid of the bomb or not?"

The sneer turned into a grimace before my mother's face softened. "Let me make a few calls."

"Bobby?" Shayna drew my attention to her while Susan went to grab her phone. "Who is Charlotte?"

The cold tone in her voice formed icicles in my veins.

"I... um..." I desperately thought of what to say, coming up blank.

The truth always works best in these situations, Charlotte offered her advice.

Says the woman who tricked me and lied to me! I thought back but had to admit her advice was solid.

I opened up, telling them how I'd met the goth woman the Wednesday before First Knight. Then how I'd met her at the brothel I was investigating, the subsequent bombing, finding her in purgatory, and not knowing she was with me until a few moments ago. They listened without interrupting until I finished as my mom made multiple calls in the background.

"So, you had a succubus inside you this whole time?" Shayna asked, looking wary.

"Only since being resurrected," I said.

"Which is why I think that oni lost control," Charlotte added. "I also think it may have been why Bobby lost control in the shower. I don't know everything this body was created to be capable of, but I sense incubus genes in its makeup."

"Wait," I lifted my hands before my face, expecting to see claws or fur. "You mean I have monster parts in me?"

"Subtle, but yes," Charlotte said. "The Paladonic Knights are known for capturing magical creatures and doing unspeakable experiments on them. They then use that knowledge to create the homunculus bodies to resurrect their highest-ranking officials. Of course, the more powerful the body, the higher the ranking knight that'll inhabit it, except you threw a wrench in that plan."

"I threw a wrench in that plan?" I sputtered.

"That's not true!" Shayna snapped, her dark skin turning darker in her abrupt rage, confusing me until she continued. "If anything, they only examine the dead ones! They do it to keep humans safe! You make it sound like we're the monsters, kidnapping children and doing evil things."

"I have personally seen the rows of cages," Charlotte said, her voice tinged with sadness. "Every resurrection facility has them. Creatures of all ages and types lined up in cells barely big enough to curl up in. And I assure you, they were all very much alive while in their prisons, not as much after being taken away."

"Lies!" Shayna screamed as Elly pulled her into a hug and glared at us.

"I hate to say it," my mother cut in, setting her phone on the counter, "but the demon is right. I've also seen it."

"What?" I asked, wondering what other secrets my mother held.

Susan shook her head as she gave Shayna a pitying glance. "That's a story for another time. I have some friends coming that can help you, son. And maybe get that demon out of your head." She turned back to Shayna and Elly, with a worried expression. "You're welcome to stay, but you should know that those coming are not human."

"Who are you?" Elly asked, narrowing her eyes while Shayna continued to hug her. "We figured you were just a powerful witch, but now I suspect you're something else."

My mother chuckled sourly before answering. "I'm very much human, but yes, I'm also a powerful witch. However, I also worked with my husband to save many innocent cryptids from the Paladonic Knights over the years."

"But your husband was a Knight!" Shayna accused as she finally turned away from Elly. "Why would he betray humanity?"

"Again, that's a long story," for some reason, Susan looked at me, or was it Charlotte? "I'll understand if you want to leave, but if you stay, I expect you to behave with my guests. Especially since they'll be coming to save my son and your husband."

Shayna immediately stepped towards the pantry but stopped when Elly didn't follow. "You can't seriously be thinking of staying here? We need to go before any more monsters show up! We can't get caught up in this... this...."

Elly placed her hand over her stomach and gave Shayna a sad look. "They're coming to save our husband, the father of our children. We've already gone a week without him. I don't want to lose more time than we have to."

"But didn't you hear the monster inside him?" Shayna demanded, her red eyes growing angrier. "He's just as much of a monster as them!"

I won't deny her words hurt me more than I can say. Especially since I knew she was right. I was a freak now. Sure, my body was more robust, more resilient, faster, and capable of incredible things. Still, it came at the cost of my humanity.

"You can leave my home," Mom said, her anger hot enough to scorch.

"Let me talk to her," Elly stepped between Shayna and Susan. "She's confused and doesn't know what to think. A lot has happened tonight, and she may need some time, but please let me talk to her."

I watched as my mom chewed her lower lip before giving an answer. "I won't have her or anyone badmouthing my husband or son. It wasn't their fault what happened to them, and I'm just thankful to still have my son in my life. I don't care if she's carrying my grand-baby. I'll teach her how to show proper respect if I have to."

Elly didn't answer beyond pulling Shayna back into the hallway. Even with my enhanced hearing, I couldn't hear what they said.

"Now, as for you, succubus," my mother's furious gaze landed on me, "what else can you tell me about the body they put my son into?"

I actually felt my passenger shiver under that gaze. I didn't blame her. I remembered that look from when I screwed up as a child. I didn't get it often, but I knew I'd made a grave mistake when I did. I never repeated those mistakes again.

Like when you put that kid in the hospital? Charlotte's thoughts came to me.

Get out of my memories! I snapped back, not wanting to remember that defining moment in my childhood.

"I can't say much," Charlotte answered my mother instead of me. "Don't give me that look, Susan. I can't say much because I don't know. I recognize the incubus powers because of my own proclivities. Your son is stronger and faster, has better hearing and eyesight, and I think his healing and recovery is increased, but I don't know more than that."

I figured you'd appreciate me not talking about your increased sex drive, Charlotte thought to me.

Gee, thanks, I responded and tried not to grind my teeth.

Don't be like that, she scolded me with a teasing tone. At least I didn't point out how often you noticed your mom's not wearing a bra.

"I have not—" I started to say out loud before clamping my mouth shut.

No, but you just looked! I heard her giggling in my head as I ground my teeth.

"You haven't—what, son?" The way my mother looked at me with such concern only served to stoke my anger at Charlotte.

"Nothing!" I snapped, then lightened my tone at the look of hurt in her eyes. "It's just Charlotte being a pervert."

"Don't sling hate my way," Charlotte continued to laugh as she spoke through my mouth. "I've always said your mom was pretty ho—hrmf!"

I forced my hands over my mouth and threw every ounce of willpower behind holding them.

"Yeah, that definitely sounds like the succubus I know," Susan grimaced and shook her head. "I'm sorry you have to put up with her, Bobby, but hopefully, Stefan can get rid of her for good. Unfortunately, most of my contacts are dealing with the tragedy at the Gulf."

"Who's Stefan?" I asked when I felt Charlotte stop vying for control of me.

Before she could answer, there was a knock on the door. While my mother went to get that, I glanced to where Shayna and Elly were having a heated exchange. They glanced at me, saw me looking, and I watched as Shayna's shoulders slumped.

I got to my feet as they walked over, though neither would look me in the eyes. Then, before either could speak, I said my piece.

"Shayna, I understand how you feel. I don't blame you for hating whatever it is I've become. I hate it." I felt my heart sinking as I spoke but forced my way on as a pit swelled up in my throat. "The only thing that I ask—though I have no right to ask anything of you—is that you let me see our child from time to time. Of course, you don't have to tell them I'm its father, but I can't imagine not being a part of my child's life. Even if it's just as that weird guy you put up with."

"Shut up!" Shayna suddenly spat, shocking me with her intensity. I did as she asked and kept my mouth shut to let her speak. "Just shut up. I... Why did this have to happen? I could have been so happy. We could have all been so happy. I didn't know. Elly was right. She always is! After your mother removed the love spell—something we were always told was impossible—I started to see cracks in what I was raised to believe. But I still believed that all magical creatures were evil, and the Knights were pure. They are supposed to be the good guys. And I've seen the good they do! But... but I don't think I can keep my eyes closed to everything anymore."

Her face lifted as she finally met my eyes, and I didn't know what to make of her tear-soaked cheeks or the intensity behind her blue gaze. "And you! You were so perfect on paper! The Knights assured us that they were thorough and knew everything there was to know about you. But they didn't know about your pendant, your mother, or even your father's dealings with the monsters. Oh, sure, they knew you were intelligent, athletic, sincere, and even how big your cock was, but not the other stuff!

"And now I'm supposed to be okay with you sharing your body with a fucking succubus? A damned lust demon?! I could get over the fact that you might have parts of you that came from the monsters, but it still would have been you inside." Suddenly, her finger poked into my chest as she stepped within my personal space. "But you want to know the worst part? The part that I can't ignore or get out of my head no matter how much I tell myself otherwise? It's that I still like you, even knowing all I know now. The way you treated Elly and me before you left on that mission—before becoming whatever you are now—still sets my heart going. I know that side of you is in there, and I keep thinking to myself... I keep hoping I'll wake up; this will all be a nightmare. Shit, maybe that love spell wasn't really lifted, or it's got my head all fucked up, but I still like you. I want to make it work despite all that... this... fuck, I don't know!"

While Shayna continued her monologue, I noticed my mother return with someone beside her. I returned my focus to Shayna and what she was saying. Despite her emotions thickening her words, I understood every word she said. But I wasn't sure of her meaning.

"So..." I tried to think of how to ask her to clarify but couldn't do it without risking making her angrier.

Men! The thought resounded with disgust in my head, but I mentally shoved Charlotte away.

Shayna's jaw tightened as she met my eyes with a firm resolve. "Your speech a moment ago showed me that the Bobby Brody I know is still inside there. The fact that you want to be there for our child, just to be part of its life, shows how much you truly care. Shows me the heart that I knew in the original Bobby." The finger poking me in the chest shifted as she opened her palm and laid it flat against my chest. She took a deep, steadying breath before continuing. "What I'm saying is that I'm willing to try. I won't say I'm comfortable with what you've become or what is inside you, but I'm willing to try. But I'm going to make you work for it. No more of your sexual voodoo, and the sooner we get that thing out of you, the better!"

"If that's not love, then I don't know what is," a dry male voice cut in, making all of us turn to face the newcomer. The man stood next to my mother, nearly a foot taller, thin, pale, and wearing something that would fit right into a noir novel. His long, dark trenchcoat covered him from neck to ankles, and his broad-brimmed black hat rested just above his eyes. I couldn't see those eyes, but I felt them regarding me.

"It's not love," Shayna said, taking a hasty step away from me and grabbing Elly's hand. "Just hope."

"Well, regardless of which, let's see if anything can be done about this supposed bomb, eh?" the man dismissed Shayna in such an off-hand manner that I felt offended for her.

I glanced at Elly, but it was impossible to read her face. She'd remained silent throughout Shayna's speech, and I had no idea how she felt.

Don't worry about that one, Charlotte's thoughts reached me. Her emotional intelligence is actually kind of scary.

I ignored her, though I admit I took comfort in her words.

"Stefan, I presume?" I asked as I stepped closer to the gaunt man. He tilted his head in a nod but kept his head down, making it impossible for me to see his face above his nose. "What do you need me to do?"

The man sniffed twice, then shuddered before answering. "Please lie down on your stomach on the couch and let me take a look at you." The man's words were polite, though his tone was commanding and his sniffing a bit on the creepy side. I noticed him twitch when I didn't immediately obey him.

Glancing at the worn and uncomfortable couch, I shook my head. "Any chance I could lay on the floor? Or we could go back to one of the bedrooms and use a bed?"

"He's not allowed in my room," my mother said with finality. "And I'm certain Nikky won't allow him in hers either."

If the man was offended by her words, he didn't show it. In fact, as I stood there thinking, I noticed he barely moved at all. A statue showed more life.

Resigned, I moved to the couch and rested on my stomach. I had to place my left hand under me between my chest and a spring poking up. Another spring dug into my right thigh, but I had to suffer that one due to more springs in less comfortable positions. Why the hell did my mother keep this couch?

"Quit fidgeting," the man ordered me, making me jump. I hadn't even noticed him move next to me.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, feeling my heart rate hike up. "Shouldn't I be knocked out for this?"

"Quit fidgeting," he told me again.

"Relax, dear," my mother said after moving to the back of the couch. "Stefan here is the most knowledgeable healer I know."

"Aquacia is the healer," Stefan responded as I felt something cold and wet press against the back of my neck. "Please be silent as she works."

I did my best to hold steady as whatever was pressed against my neck shifted and probed. I felt no pain, though that itch was steadily getting worse. My face pressed into the threadbare cushion, so I couldn't see what was going on, though I could hear feet shuffling.

If Aquacia is the healer, what's this man doing? I wondered. And why is Mom okay with him helping me if she doesn't trust him in her bedroom? Not that I wanted to think about any men in her bedroom.

Because he's a vampire, Charlotte informed me. I would have jumped up and ran if she hadn't locked my muscles down. Relax, I know of them. You're in good hands.

Them? I asked back. I'm pretty sure I only saw one man.

Stefan and Aquacia are a unique couple. Well, 'couple' may be a bit of a stretch. Charlotte's mental voice took on a thoughtful tone as she informed me of the two creatures working on removing my bomb. They share a symbiotic relationship. She's a water nymph—no, you're thinking of a nymphomaniac, not a nymph. Anyway, through some curse, miscast spell, or something—he's never come clean on what exactly, and I can't read his mind—the two share one body. Hey! Just like you and me!

I didn't like how chipper she sounded at the end, but her mentioning a curse reminded me of my fabled blurse.

Oh, yeah, that! She said, giggling as she thought to me. That was me also, by the way. But I'll tell you about that later. I think they're finishing up.

Wait! I thought back at her in a rush. What do you mean that was— Everything from my neck down went ice-cold, then numb. "Umm..." I started to say, then felt electric arcs shoot through my body and limbs.

"Quit fidgeting," Stefan demanded once more, this time losing all sense of decorum as he gave me the order.

But I wasn't fidgeting anymore; I was under full-blown convulsions. I remained fully cognizant of my body's actions, though I'd lost all control. Finally, it became bad enough that I thrashed my way off the couch and landed with a grunt on the floor. I felt something warm and wet dribble from my mouth. Was I bleeding or foaming at the mouth? I knew I was experiencing a seizure, though I thought I was supposed to be less aware during one.

As fast as it started, my body relaxed, and I regained control. My chest heaved as I gasped for air, but I rolled to my back, sat up, and hurried away from the gaunt man as fast as I could. As my back ran into a wall, I noticed a large globule of water slip into Stefan's hand.

"We have done what we can," he informed us, and now I could see his blood-red eyes. They held me riveted as he spoke. "The bomb cannot be removed without risking permanent injury. However, the remote detonator was disabled, as was the GPS tracker. So you are as free as anyone, now."

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers