TSS 3: Knight's Son Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what she wanted from me, and I took a moment to search my feelings before replying.

"Charlotte, you're a creeper who has stalked me in secret throughout my childhood. You're a demon, and I can't even begin to tell you what stress dealing with my so-called blurse caused me. Every week, people clamored to go to the bar with me hoping to get lucky. You're a shapeshifter who can read minds, so you know how I feel about that. And to top it all off, you were in good with my father, who the less said about, the better." As I spoke, I saw Charlotte's face droop and hope leave her.

"Buuuuut..." I drew out the word, unable to stop the corners of my lips from twitching up as I paid her back for her prank a moment ago. "You've also saved my life multiple times, given me mostly excellent advice, and have been a better friend than I deserved for how I treated you. Going forward, I promise to do better as well."

Charlotte's grin by the time I finished speaking split her face. In the blink of an eye, she slipped between my wives, wrapped her legs around my waist, arms around my neck, and kissed me hard.

I didn't allow myself to get caught up in the moment and kept my hands at my sides, refraining from kissing her back.

"Hey, now!" Shayna tried pulling the older woman off me. "It's one thing to be comfortable with you sharing a body with Bobby; it's another to have you doing that to my husband in front of me!"

Without any warning, Charlotte's weight and warmth vanished from me. I blinked a few times, but a muffled squeak from Shayna brought my attention to her. Charlotte held my short wife off the ground in a bear hug, tears of joy streaming from her face. "Thank you! I promise you won't regret this."

"I already do," Shayna gasped, though I don't think there was any vitriol in the statement.

I glanced at my other wife and noted the smirk on her face as she watched the proceedings. When Charlotte finally set Shayna on her own feet, Elly stepped forward and between them. Facing the succubus, she summoned a foam bat and bonked the demoness on the head.

"Now then, I think Bobby's wives want to show him how much he means to us," Elly said with an edge to her almost scary voice. "Why don't you sit in that chair over there, and if you behave, we'll let you watch."

I recalled Elly's exhibition kink and knew she wasn't being mean to the other woman.

"Did you just... bonk me with the horny stick?" Charlotte asked, rubbing the top of her head. The smile struggling to break free showed how much she enjoyed the play.

"I'm surprised you know about that meme," Elly quirked one eyebrow and gave Charlotte a wry grin.

"That meme's older than you," the demon chuckled. "Besides, I'm a connoisseur of all things sexual."

"Does she have to watch?" I heard Shayna mutter. I appreciated my darker wife's effort in making this work. Still, I knew it would be a long road before she felt comfortable. An idea occurred to me, and I went with it before asking for permission. This was my side of our mind, after all.

The mental space shifted back into the swanky hotel room, with one significant difference that I suspected Elly would pick up on.

"Nice," Shayna purred as she stepped back to my side and hugged me. "I know she'll know what we're doing in here, but thank you for shielding us from her."

I opened my mouth to correct her, but Elly was there, occupying my mouth with hers in a passionate kiss.

There was a new wall in the bedroom, behind which Charlotte sat, bound and gagged. The wall was opaque from her side, allowing her to see everything happening. I couldn't sense her from within this space, but I hoped she wouldn't be too upset with me. Hell, she'd probably get off on it.

Hands worked at my pants, and I knew they had to be Shayna's because Elly tightly griped my cheeks as our tongues battled.

I could have made my pants vanish, but I chose to let Shayna earn her prize. Her delighted squeal as I felt fresh air brush against my rising groin made me smile against Elly's writhing lips.

"Damnit, I keep forgetting how big you are," Shayna muttered as her slender fingers wrapped around my girth. "I don't know if I'll even be able to fit this in my itty-bitty mouth."

I knew she was only teasing me, but that didn't stop the moan from burbling up my throat as I felt her tongue run along the underside of my prick.

"Then maybe I should lend a hand," Elly said, releasing my face and breaking the kiss. "Or a mouth."

My tall wife dropped to her knees next to Shayna, and I couldn't help but marvel at their contrast. Elly was tall and fair-skinned, though she had darker hair and eyes. Shayna was the definition of petite, with milk-chocolate skin and blue eyes.

And I loved them both.

"It's not that big," I chuckled, enjoying their banter.

"Not that big?" Shayna mocked me, using both hands to stroke my cock. "You're only saying that because you don't have to feel this beast stretching our tiny, dripping wet pussies."

"We've got all night to work... oh, god...." Shayna broke my train of thought by slipping the bulbous head between her thick lips and swirling her tongue around the rim.

"Too bad that slutty succubus isn't able to watch your sexy wife gag on your fat cock, husband," Elly chuckled and sent me a wink. It looked like Shayna was about to pull off and say something, but whatever it was never made it out. Instead, Elly gripped the back of Shayna's head and shoved her down on me. "Relax your throat, love. In this place, you can do anything."

Shayna's blue eyes flashed with something I hoped wasn't anger. Still, it was hard to think past the feeling of her throat undulating around my rod as saliva drooled down her chin and onto her modest chest. Then, a moment later, something shifted, and Shayna held Elly's head down on me.

"You're right; it's so easy to control things in here," Shayna let out a throaty chuckle. "Thanks, babe, for showing that to me."

Instead of complaining or retaliating, Elly doubled down. Naughty sounds filled the room as she swallowed and moaned, moving her head without her fellow wife's assistance.

While part of my mind noted what was happening, the vast majority of it was subsumed with bliss. "So goooood!" I moaned as I placed my left hand on Elly's head and my right on Shayna's. My shorter wife decided to get back into the fun, slipping further down and twiddling my scrotum with her tongue, slurping up the excess drool from Elly's efforts.

I felt myself growing closer to that inevitable cliff. While I knew I could recover immediately, I wanted to edge myself. Tangling my fingers in Elly's hair, I pulled her head back and leaned down to give her a sloppy kiss. It lasted a few seconds before I turned and gave the same treatment to my other wife.

As I pulled away, I didn't release Shayna but lifted her up, turned, and tossed her tiny body onto the bed. Then turning to Elly, I said, "Hey, love, since Shayna was so willing to open her arms to Charlotte, would you mind helping me open her legs and rewarding her?"

"It's a good thing I love you," Elly smirked at my choice of words. "Are you already planning all your dad jokes?"

"If you don't want to help..." I teased and shrugged as I took Shayna's left knee and applied gentle pressure.

"Just try and stop me," Elly said with a wide grin. I admit I like seeing this more assertive side of my ordinarily timid wife. She jumped forward and thrust our wife's right leg aside, pale face mere inches from Shayna's dirty blonde landing strip and glistening pink petals. "Besides, you're good at eating pussy, but let me show you what really gets her flowing."

"Don't I get a say in this?" Shayna asked with a pretty pout.

"No!" Elly and I both said, then started laughing.

Getting my mind back on the delicious task at hand, I moved in to lick along Shayna's slick folds. Elly soon joined me, though she offered pointers here and there. Some I knew, like not going straight for the clit, spending my time warming her up, and don't forget about both sets of labia. But others were enlightening, such as the proper timing and technique to include my fingers, how to judge Shayna's moans and whimpers to know when to suck or nibble, and finally, that my petite wife enjoyed her anus played with during cunnilingus.

At one point, Elly's and my tongue fought a battle, with Shayna's clitoris as the battleground. My darker wife's fingers curled in our hair as she came from that maneuver. "That's it, right there! Fuck, this feels so dirty having both of you down there... Ungh, yes, play with my asshole. I'm almost... almost... oh, f-f-f-fuuuuu—" Suddenly, my head was mashed against Elly's as our wife's powerful cheerleader-tempered thighs attempted to crush us.

It hurt, but it was oh, so worth it as her entire body convulsed on the bed.

I took a moment to make out with Elly before kissing my way up Shayna's body as she tried to catch her breath, her eyelids fluttering lazily. But just as I reached the tiny point on her sizeable round nipple, she suddenly came alive, pushing me off her.

"Uh-uh..." Shayna gasped as I landed at her side, and she curled into the fetal position. "Still... too... sensitive. That was... You were incredible, but I need a moment to recover."

"You do that, Love," Elly said as I felt her body weight move onto the bed and over me. "I'll tame this beast until you can help me." Her hips settled over mine, but she didn't slip me inside. Instead, I felt her hot, moist cunt press down on the base of my length. Then, with a heart-aching slowness, she shifted her hips forward, paused below my tip, then slid back.

My hands landed on her smooth thighs, and I willed her to move faster, but she maintained the same teasing pace. Up and down she glided along my pole, hips undulating seductively. Her back arched as she moaned out her pleasure, jutting her ample chest out. The jewel of her naval piercing shimmered as she continued her languid dance above me, occasionally giving me smoky looks that made me want to plunge deep into her canal and ravage her body. The smirk she gave me as I growled in hunger said she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

I tried moving her hips further, allowing me the angle I needed to drive up and in, but she stopped all movement, giggling through her throaty moans. Not until I released the pressure on her thighs did she start moving again.

I tried to hold out—I really did—not wanting her to win this battle of wills. But as her eyes started to flutter, and I felt increased wetness slip around my shaft, I took control. In one swift movement, I sat up, wrapped my arms around her pulling her breasts to my waiting lips, and brought her back down. Finally, I shifted my hips and needed no assistance, spearing her sopping slit in one movement. Between how wet she was and what she'd deposited along my length, I slid into her velvety channel without resistance.

"Ungh, fuck—fucker!" Elly gasped as I set a brutal pace.

I released Elly's nipple from between my teeth and brought my lips close to her ear as my arms remained tightly around her. "You know Charlotte is on the other side of that wall, watching everything we do," I told her softly. "But what you don't know is that she's bound and gagged, unable to touch herself. Unable to get any physical pleasure from watching us. Watching me fill you up, stretch you out, and make you cum on my cock."

"Fuck—shit—again..." Elly gasp-moaned as my words triggered her exhibitionist fetish, and she came once more, this time with me pumping into her. Her inner muscles worked to bring me closer to my own climax as she shuddered in my arms.

She didn't last much longer before pushing hard against my chest, begging to be released. Breathless, she collapsed next to me, chest heaving but eyes sparkling as she regarded me.

Before any words could be spoken, Shayna climbed atop Elly and started planting soft kisses along her neck. "It was so hot watching you ride him like that. I never would have suspected you weren't interested in dicks only a few weeks ago. You took him like a pro."

"Tell that to my pussy," Elly let out a soft laugh. "If that happened in the real world, I wouldn't be sitting down at all tomorrow. Besides, he gave me plenty of practice last night in here."

I was not going to apologize for that.

"Speaking of not sitting down tomorrow," Shayna said with a wiggle of her pert butt. "Why don't you take me in the back door, husband?"

There comes a time in every man's life when he's faced with a tough decision. This wasn't one of those times.

I planted my knees to the outside of her firm calves and, with a simple thought, found my pole slathered in lube. "Do you need me to go slow?" I knew my wives were trained in the art of pleasing men, but I wasn't confident to what extent that took.

Shayna took a moment away from flicking Elly's left nipple with her tongue to glance over her shoulder with smoldering eyes. "Again, if this were the real world, with that beast between your legs? Yes. However, in here? I expect you to take that cock and ram it right up my—oh, fuck!"

Guessing what she was about to say, I took the initiative and, in one swift motion, found myself buried in past her tight pucker. Shayna's ass wasn't soft or large like many women of her coloring. Instead, years of cheerleading had left her petite body with a firm and toned physique. Figuring she could handle it, I pulled back until just the swollen rim of my cock slipped out, then thrust my hips forward. Her tight ring felt incredible as it gripped and slid around my length.

Shayna let out the sexiest grunt and had to turn her head to rest it on Elly's soft chest as I continued to pound her. The tight ring of her sphincter gripped me, eliciting moans from deep in my chest at how great she felt. I had to grab her slender hips, my tanned hands looking pale in comparison, as I increased my pace.

I glanced at Elly as sweat began to drip down my back and saw her biting her bottom lip and giving me such seductive looks! I felt myself getting close, and I didn't hold back this time. I wanted to cum, and fill Shayna's colon with my seed.

Before I could, the little minx caught me off-guard as she came and fell forward into Elly's loving embrace. The petite woman convulsed in the throes of passion as my taller wife lightly ran her fingers up and down Shayna's dark back, whispering soothing sounds.

"Holy shit, that was intense!" Shayna groaned and nuzzled into Elly's neck. "You've got to try that, Love."

Elly regarded me with a hungry look over Shayna's shoulder as she thought. "Hmm, you sure seemed to enjoy it. I was honestly surprised he didn't ask for it last night, but I think he needs a little rest."

"I'm good to keep going," I said, perhaps a little too fast.

Elly giggled and shook her head. "You misunderstand." She planted a soft kiss on Shayna's cheek before working her way out from under the darker woman. "I didn't say I was going to wait. So lay back, and let me do the work."

I had no words to say to that and did as told. Once on my back, Elly had me reposition so my feet faced the fake wall, and Shayna lay on my right.

"Let me help with that," Shayna offered as Elly straddled my thighs, facing where the succubus hid. My petite wife spit on her hand and jerked my rod for a few strokes before aiming it for Elly's backdoor. I noted that my cock was slicker than a bit of saliva would generally account for, and I knew Shayna was taking full advantage of being inside this mental space. "There you go. Just slip back... Yeah. Now, remember our training and take it slow—or just slam back like that and take him all at once, you greedy little ass." Shayna chuckled at her joke as the hand she'd used to guide me into Elly's inferno of a colon started stroking my chest.

"Heh," Elly grunted as she swiveled her hips against my groin. I couldn't believe how hot or good she felt, even without much friction. "He definitely fills you up back there, doesn't he? But like you said, that wouldn't have happened if this were the real world."

Instead of giving Shayna an option to speak, I pulled her face to mine for a passionate kiss. Elly leaned back, her hands resting on my chest as she ground her ass down on my pelvis.

After a few moments of making out, Shayna trailed kisses along my cheek until I felt her hot breath at my ear. "You think you're so smooth," she whispered, barely loud enough for me to hear over Elly's moans. My mind raced, trying to figure out what I'd done this time, and I guessed correctly right as she continued. "Took me a moment to figure it out, but you didn't kick the demon out, did you? So I'm guessing she's probably behind that wall, finger fucking herself as she watches us."

I shook my head as my hands slid up Elly's sides and around to cup her ample breasts. Meeting Shayna's blue eyes, I was grateful to see mischief and not anger behind them. "She's tied up and gagged," I said. "She can watch, but that's it."

I pinched Elly's nipples between my fingers and watched Shayna mull something over. I didn't have to wait long for her to decide.

"Remove the wall, and let's really give that bitch a show."

I admit I was more than a little shocked at her suggestion but found I liked this side of my wife. Being in this mental space was really bringing out their more dominant selves.

Without breaking eye contact with Shayna, I did as she asked. I knew the wall was down and the demoness visible when Elly gasped and her sphincter clamped down on my invading cock. Shayna's head snapped to the location, but I kept my eyes on her, waiting to see how she'd react. When she finally turned back to face me, her smile was dazzling.

"I can't wait to test out all the things we can do in here," Shayna said before moving from my side. I watched with wary anticipation as she sauntered over to Charlotte. "Do you like watching us, succubus? How does it feel to sit there, helpless, as we indulge our desires? Desires that are our own and not caused by your wickedness?"

Charlotte muttered something unintelligible, drool dripping from the gag in her mouth and covering her large, pale breasts. I'd left her clothes on when I created the wall but decided to remove them along with the divider for added effect. She shivered in her chair, bound in multiple places to ensure she couldn't escape. Despite that, it was easy to see her dark, pierced nipples were hard, and no mistaking the wet glistening at her crotch. Her blue-green eyes held a manic gleam as they zeroed in on where Elly rode me. It must have been quite the sight, with my tall wife leaning back, hands on my chest. Her ample breasts filled my hands as I toyed with her nipples and stretched her anus.

Shayna moved around behind the bound woman and whispered something to the succubus. Charlotte nodded eagerly to whatever was said, and Shayna stood and let out an evil cackle. "Well, too bad! Maybe if you're a good little demon, I'll let you have a hand free to frig yourself, but he's our husband!" Shayna leaned over the succubus, gripped a pierced nipple in each hand, and tugged upward. "We get to please him. We get to feel that magnificent cock stretching and filling us up. He's ours to enjoy and be with. You just get to watch."

I thought she was being overly cruel, but the flutter in Charlotte's eyelids and how her body started to convulse told me she was getting off on the treatment.

Elly's hips increased their rhythm throughout this, and I struggled not to blow my load. I'd been denied multiple times and knew it would be big when it finally happened.

"Now you just sit here and watch what I'm going to do next, you filthy old slut!" Shayna slapped one of Charlotte's full breasts, then walked back over to the bed with more than enough swagger in her hips. She placed herself between Elly's and my legs, then looked over her shoulder one last time at the succubus in her goth MILF form. "Why don't you sit there and think about how great my sopping wet pussy would taste as I get my wife and husband off!"