Tucker 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is an authentic Halloween party, Betty Rubble and I didn't write the history books, so?"

[Huh, that was an easy reach up and pull down then]

Anyways, as I mentioned above, Josh and myself were not and are not a thing as much as learning experiences for both of us, I mean, one night I really tried to give Josh the full girlfriend experience by dipping my head down and then down even further and then I tried to suck his balls sac into my mouth, but I just couldn't get there, so, well, I sucked two hickey's into his upper most inner thighs and oops, who knew how quickly that brought on another gooey reaction! I mean, thankfully, it flew high into the air and splatted down on my irresistible bare back, since I was naked again, but it was okay since Josh paid for my Frosty, even though I mixed it.

Also, sucking hickeys on inner thighs might be my thing now too! For the right Frosty.

Also, also, if you prefer that I keep my undies on, that's fine, for the right Frosty. Even though Josh is way past that, so.

"Good evening, Lex Luther and Super Girl, ticket please, enjoy the party as the odd couple and Lex Luther, Superman already wobbled into the party huffing and puffing, so that won't be a fair fight and Super Girl, not tonight, but I can explain someday, so?"

"Hah! Well, I suppose that the two of you little horny gamers thought you had the house to yourselves and since I only got a glimpse of you naked and not my nephew Josh, I mean, the next time that Rod and I arrive early to visit with Josh's parents, I guess, I mean, I guess, we will knock first. Also, tee he, tee he, you yelp like a girl who just got caught naked and can I bring a strap-on dildo next time, hmm?"

So, after about eight months of practice gaming and prancing around, I mean, neither Josh nor myself have left each other in rearview, but I have expanded out to actually hanging on the Strip, which is almost where my story started when Kayla Kaye called me out for running away from the "truth, truth, no dare" game, which I did run from since I didn't want everyone to know how fond of getting naked I've become, so rather than let that out, I trotted away.

Also, have you been sensing that I'm okay with prancing and jiggling around naked? For the perfect Frosty, of course.

"Good evening..."

"Hah, does the Cat Woman have your tongue, Tucker, hmm?"

"[Gulp] Tyler, I mean..."

"Double lemon-lime squirt, lime, lime, lemon, raspberry, blueberry, tap the coconut handle, strawberry, lemon, lemon, raspberry, lime, so?"

"[Gulp] Maybe I'll take a break and sit with you in your SUV tonight then, Tyler [gulp]."

"With a bendy straw!"

"Oh, you better have a condom then, Tyler! No exceptions! And give me that Frosty!"

[Whish, produces a condom]

[Whoosh, snatches that perfectly blended Frosty]

"[Sip, slurp, sip.] Hey!"

"I added one extra handle tap, tap, tap of blackberry, Tucker, so?"

Well, everyone goes around the world sooner or later, right? And since Josh's auntie had already started to send me photos of her Super Girl strap-on, it seemed fitting that I went with Tyler first, so.

And yep, that is a weak ass excuse, but have you seen the size and shape of a Super Girl strap-on? It was a nice swirling mixture of blue and red, but like those swirling hypnotic pin wheels, it didn't seem to have an end, so I went with Tyler. First.

End Tucker 01

12